Second Arrangement

By chocofr34k

An unfortunate incident landed Jackson back to Ellie's life. She agreed to give them a second chance. Can the... More

Hi :)
CHAPTER 1 - THE SECOND MEETING
CHAPTER 2 - NEW RULE
CHAPTER 3 - BOUNDARIES
CHAPTER 4 - DELIVERY
CHAPTER 5 - TUTOR
CHAPTER 6 - HER FIRST STORY
CHAPTER 7 - BLACKMAILED
CHAPTER 8 - DINNER AND MOVIE
CHAPTER 9 - OLD FRIEND
CHAPTER 10 - DIGGING THE PAST
CHAPTER 11 - DINNER DATE
CHAPTER 12 - OPPORTUNITY
CHAPTER 13 - JUST A MONTH
CHAPTER 14 - WHAT HAPPEN TO HELL NO?
CHAPTER 15 - THE BASTARD
CHAPTER 16 - QUESTIONS RAISED
CHAPTER 17 - INSECURE
CHAPTER 18 - AVOIDANCE
CHAPTER 19 - GIVE A LITTLE PUSH
CHAPTER 20 - OUT IN THE OPEN
CHAPTER 21 - APOLOGY GONE WRONG(NOT)
CHAPTER 22 - MIL
CHAPTER 23 - FLIGHT BACK HOME
CHAPTER 24 - ONE STEP CLOSER
CHAPTER 25 - TROUBLE IN PARADISE ALREADY?
CHAPTER 26 - ONTO THE NEXT PROBLEM
CHAPTER 27 - MAKE AMENDS
CHAPTER 28 - SURPRISE
CHAPTER 29 - CNY
CHAPTER 30 - PROP(ER)SAL
CHAPTER 31 - GOWN SHOPPING
CHAPTER 32 - NOT GROOMZILLA
CHAPTER 33 - (NOT) MRS. WANG
CHAPTER 34 - ALL NIGHT LONG
CHAPTER 35 - WHERE TO FOR HONEYMOON?
CHAPTER 37 - TO MY YOUNGER FOOLISH DAYS..
CHAPTER 38 - SCRUTINY
CHAPTER 39 - SEALED IT WITH A KISS
bonus plan

CHAPTER 36 - SURPRISE GONE WRONG

68 3 0
By chocofr34k

JACKSON

I looked at Ellie's flushed state proudly. Her lips were swollen like she was thoroughly being kissed. And underneath her sundress, I knew that there were marks scattered all over her body, courtesy of yours truly. That way, no men would dare to make any moves. It was a miracle she was single until I met her. Perhaps I should thank her for being so focused on her career that she never cared for her love life before she had to meet me. Otherwise, it wouldn't be me that was sitting here next to her. Grabbing her hand and giving it a light squeeze, I returned her smile before putting the blindfold on her again.

"Again?" She grunted. "What's the point of blindfolding me at this point? Sooner or later I will find out about it. We're about to land, if you forget about it."

"Yeah," I made sure that the blindfold really covered her eyes. "But that's the point. My surprise isn't until later, so I don't want you to make any guess until you arrive on the spot that I want you to be."

But, it wasn't Ellie that she didn't try to get on my nerves. Plus, she had a very brilliant brain, and it never slept. From the moment the plane landed and I guided her down the stairs off the plane, she has been using her senses to guess where we headed. She could easily guess that it was a tropical place since the weather was hot and humid, despite wearing a light sundress. Then, along the way, inside the car, she insisted on opening the window at some point, thus she could hear the crashing waves outside the car. She guessed that we were at a tropical beach somewhere. Luckily, she didn't manage to catch the locals' conversation or it would be the end of my surprise. Even though I was a language genius, she was not far behind. She might not be able to speak other languages as quickly as I did, but she could detect the language.

"Are we there yet?" I chuckled as this was the third time she was asking the same question already.

"You know what," I said in an amused tone. "If your coworkers see you like this, they will think that someone else is inside that body of yours. Not the usual Ellie."

She blindly smacked the space beside her, hoping that she could smack my arm, but luckily she missed by an inch. "Well, in case you didn't know, we surgeons are not the most patient people on earth. In fact, patience might be at the bottom of our traits."

"Yeah, that's clear," I chuckled as she pouted. "But I have to say, be patient. We will be there in five minutes. Just hold on a bit longer. We're pulling in the place as we speak," I decided to narrate our trip so she would stop asking where we were anymore. "Look, the car will stop here," I told her as the car came to a halt. "But we have to walk for a little bit more," I put her hand on my forearm and guided her out of the car carefully, protecting her head from the hood of the car with my free hand to make sure she didn't bump her head before pulling her away from the car.

"That's right... one step at a time," I told her. "Okay, two steps down, be careful...," I warned her and helped her count so she wouldn't miss a step and fell down. "Now, you can walk straight again. Just a couple meters and we'll arrive at our destination."

Luckily, she decided to shut her mouth and trusted me completely. I stopped at the right spot and turned her body around, putting my hands on her shoulder as I leaned forward to whisper in her ear, "Now, I will take off the blindfold on count of three, and then you can open your eyes."

One... two...three, I counted slowly and lifted the blindfold off her eyes. It took her a couple seconds to adjust her eyes and when she could see clearly, all she could see was a big bright blue ocean ahead.

"Where are we?" She turned to face me as she couldn't guess where we were. After all, all she could see was the sea, the beach, and the cottages. No other people in sight. Yet.

"Fiji," I answered calmly.

After a long pause, she frantically ran toward her phone. Okay.... Totally not the reaction that I was hoping for. Trailing behind her, I peeked over her shoulder as she tried to check her phone. "What's wrong?" I asked innocently as she opened her messaging apps, her browser and anything else but everything kept showing the same thing, no signal.

"What's wrong?" she turned with a red face, this time due to anger. If this was an anime, she would definitely have this blazing fire pictured behind her. "You're asking me, what's wrong? I have no reception! How can my residents reach me if I have no reception?"

"But babe, we're on our honeymoon. Surely they'll understand if they can't reach you," I tried to reason. This was not the first time she went on holiday and there were other doctors in the hospital. Surely they could cover for her for ten days.

"We might be on our honeymoon, but they still need to update me about my patient's condition," she explained frantically. "I still have responsibilities even though I'm on leave. If there's any problem with them, the other doctor will cover up for me." Her legs were bouncing off the floor while she was seated. It was a clear sign that she was thinking of something. Or stressing over something. "What about wi-fi? I'm sure the hotel provides free internet service."

I scratched the back of my neck, "Well," I paused. She would definitely chop my balls off if she found out about this. "You know... when I booked the room, I only thought that we should get some privacy, with this being our honeymoon and all." I paused again to see her waiting for me impatiently. "That was why I booked the farthest bungalow." I swallowed my saliva as my throat suddenly felt dry. "And being the farthest bungalow means that this place is also the farthest from the main building. You know how distance influences the wi-fi signal?"

She shook her head at first, but I could see the gear in her brain started moving and she started connecting the dots. When she finally got it, her eyes were burning with fire again and I bolted away before she could chop my balls off. "I honestly didn't think it through, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I yelled as I tried running away from her.

ELLIE

I couldn't believe Jackson. Him and his stupid plan. How could he book us this bungalow that was so far away from the main building that even the wi-fi signal couldn't reach? Once I connected the dots from his explanation, I darted to catch him. But he already tried to save his ass and ran away. As I tried to catch Jackson and hung him for his stupid plan, both of us clearly forgot that we were in a bungalow. Over the ocean. And the path outside our bungalow was an open deck. Both of us were running without paying much attention to our surroundings. Jackson was just running past the doorway when his feet caught something and he stumbled. I was really close to catching him, so when he stumbled, I extended my hand and I managed to catch his fingers. However, I forgot how Jackson was actually heavier than he looked. When I said heavy, I meant he was pure muscles and muscles were heavy. That was the miscalculation on my part.

As my fingers managed to catch his fingers, instead of pulling him back up, I was the one being pulled down by his weight. Everything in front of me started to flash quickly and I regretted my decision for trying to pull him up. We were at the end of the deck and right in front of my eyes was the ocean. The big ocean. And we were plunging right into it. Jackson swore when the water hit his back. The temperature difference was still a shock even though the weather was hot. And I couldn't do anything when I finally followed Jackson into the water. Still in full clothes and all.

"Shit! The water is cold," he swore again once his head appeared above the water.

"Yah! You idiot!" I smacked him once I surfaced as well. "Look at what happened because of you!" I smacked his shoulder some more and yelped when I felt his arm circling my waist and pulling my body flush into his.

"Well, I'm not complaining," he smirked. "This was exactly what I planned for. A lonely moment with you," he wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"Really? So you don't mind your hundred dollar outfit getting soaked by salt water?" My eyes followed his that started to gaze down at his own body and mine, that were completely soaked.

"Oh shit," he cursed again as he pulled us toward the deck and lifted me to the deck before pulling himself out of the water.

"Oh well, this was not part of the plan, but it's just a small problem," he stated as he started taking off his jacket and pulling off his shirt.

"What are you doing? Are you going to strip here? Out in the open?" my eyes widened. "Are you crazy?" my head swiveled around to find no one else around us. Thankfully.

"Why not?" he shrugged as he tossed all his wet clothes aside. I was still trying to walk back toward the bungalow, all the wet clothes made it harder for me to walk, when he suddenly swung me over his shoulder and strided toward the bungalow.

"Don't worry," he declared. "I'd gladly help you undress inside the bungalow." Somehow his offer didn't make me feel better just one bit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

967 20 3
(M) - for Mature Content Moodboard credit: https://saltee-alice.tumblr.com Pairing: Reader X Mark X JB Genre: Mafia!AU, Drama, Angst, Smut Warning:...
39.7K 1.2K 31
" you really think you can hurt me like this Jeonghan? Y/n scoffed. Jeonghan let go off her wrist and looked straight into her eyes, " you're never...
29.9K 1.3K 41
--- He's once a bully. You're once a poor girl. He keeps bullying you and you're clever enough to dodge his traps. Until something happened and mad...
68.4K 829 7
Noona is only partially acquainted with the men of Got7, but when an unfortunate kitchen accident occurs, they have to stay a week at her hotel. Tens...