Nicktoons Unite

By Grimstone15

A strange storm begins to invaid the multiverse. Not only that, some of Nickelodeon's evilest villains have f... More

Trailer
Prologue
Ch.1:When darkness forms
Ch.2:Beginning the invasion
Ch.4:Retroville
Ch.5:Amity Park/The Ghost Zone
Ch.6:Tremorton
Ch.7:Miracle City
Ch.8:Bikini Bottom
Ch.9:Getting to know each other
Ch.10:Reassurance
Ch.11:Bikini Bottom PT2
Ch.12:Viceroy City
Ch.13:Bailley
Ch.13:Royal Woods
Ch.14:Great Lakes City
Ch.15:New York City
Ch.16:Petropolis
Ch.17:Fairyworld
Ch.18:The Four Nations
Ch.19:Pickleton
Ch.20:The Final Battle Pt.1
Ch.21:The Final Battle Pt.2
Ch.22:The Final Battle Pt.3
Epilogue

Ch.3:Meet up

276 4 4
By Grimstone15

Ronnie Anne found herself in a brightly lit castle.

While looking around, she came across a familiar face.

Ronnie Anne:Lincoln?

She helped him up.

Lincoln:Ronnie Anne? What are you doing here?

Ronnie Anne:Becky said that the world was now under the rule of the Syndicate. Right after this huge storm showed up.

Lincoln:That happened to me at Royal Woods. Next thing I know, I here a voice that tells me to go into a portal, then I'm here.

Ronnie Anne:If we're here, no telling who else is.

They began looking around. However unknown to either of them, the other heroes have arrived as well, unaware of each other's presence. As they all looked around, they unknowingly backed into each other. As soon as they turned around, they all jumped back in fright, screaming. The heroes went into fighting stances.

Spongebob:I'm warning all of you! I know KA RA TA!

Raph:You really want to mess with those with weapons?

Jenny:Please, those aren't weapons...

Her hand formed into a large gun.

Jenny:THIS is a weapon!

El Tigre:Impressive. But can you do this?!

He launched his hand at Jenny, knocking her down. Next thing any of them knew, they were fighting each other. Annie was pulling on Miko's hair, Zim and Jenny were trying to out do each other with their weapons, Spongebob was trying to fend of Aang with his Karate. The only two not fighting were Timmy and Jimmy.

Jimmy:Okay, something is going on. But I don't think any of these any of these guys are behind whats going on.

Timmy:No doubt about that. The talking horse does not look like he could be some criminal mastermind.

His point was proven by Pony running around, with El Tigre holding on by his tail.

Timmy:How are we gonna get them to listen?

Wanda:Leave that to me.

She cleaned her throat.

Wanda:EVERYONE SETTLE DOWN AND LISTEN UP!!!

Everyone stopped, though with Raph landing a punch on High Five's face.

Nicktoons:*Pointing at each other* They started it!

Wanda rolled her eyes.

Jimmy:Alright, I think it's best if we introduce each other, maybe it might clear up some confusion. I'm Jimmy Neutron, boy genius. I use my inventions to try and solve everyday problems.

Timmy:Timmy Turner, average kid who no one understands. I tend to get myself into a lot of scrapes from wishes I make with my fairies, Cosmo and Wanda.

Spongebob:Spongebob Squarepants. Top fry cook in Bikini Bottom, and always looking for new friends and have fun time.

Danny:Danny Phantom. Half ghost superhero, protecting Amity Park from any supernatural threat.

Lincoln:Lincoln Loud. Average kid trying to survive in a chaotic huge family.

Zim:Zim. Former soldier of the Irken Empire. Banished from my planet, I now protect my Earth as if it were my own home world.

Ronnie Anne:Ronnie Anne Santiago. A small town girl trying to survive in the big city.

Dudley:We're Agents Dudley Puppy and Kitty Kattswell.

Kitty:A agent organization who deals with crazy masterminds on a regular basis!

Annie:I'm Annie Bramley. And this is my best friend Pony.

Pony:A couple of best buds who go one a ton of adventures in the city.

El Tigre:El Tigre! The latest in a long line of heroes and villains who reside in Miracle City!

Leo:I'm Leonardo. These are my brothers, Donatello, Raphael, and Michelangelo. We use our ninjutsu skills to defend New York City from evil.

Aang:Aang. The latest Avatar. A hero who can control all four of the elements.

Jenny:Jenny Wakemen, or XJ9. A teenage robot who tries to balance a high school life and the life of a superhero.

Miko:We're Miko and High Five. Glitch Tech agents.

High five:We use our gauntlets to take down video game characters who've entered into the real world.

Leonardo:Now that we're all acquainted, does anyone remember what happened before they ended up here.

Lincoln:I remember chilling in my bedroom reading a comic, then the ground started shaking. Next thing I knew, there was this huge dark storm. And then there was an announcement, saying The Syndicate was now in control of the world.

Jenny:Wait, dark storm and The Syndicate? Hey that happened to me too.

Zim:Ditto.

Dudley:Same here.

High Five:Us too!

Ronnie Anne:Well, I guess that enters that.

Raph:So who do you guys think brought us here?

???:That would have been me.

Everyone turned to see a dragon like figure in front of them, wearing golden armor.

Pony:Woah.

Spongebob:She's beautiful.

Cosmo floated towards her, but Wanda grabbed him by the ear.

???:I am Estella. The living embodiment of heroics and light.

Aang:Thank you helping us.

Danny:So, what's going on?

Estella:I am unsure how, but the villains of your worlds have formed an alliance.

The heroes gasped a little in surprised.

Pony:That's definitely bad.

Estella:Not only that, they have been stealing energy sources.

Lincoln:That just has bad news written all over it.

Estella:Indeed. They have been leading armies of footsoldiers to take over your respective homes.

Timmy:So what does this have to do with any of us?

Estella:Because...you lot are the only ones who can stop them.

She used her magic to show the heroes' history.

Estella:I have been observing all of you for quite some time. Seeing your exploits, you all have courage in your hearts. Protecting the innocent, helping others, and defending your homes from any threats. 

Spongebob:So why did you bring all of us here?

Estella:None of you can defeat the entire Syndicate on your own. If you want to save your worlds, you must all work together to restore balance.

The heroes looked at each other

Aang:So it's up to us to stop them?

Estella:Yes.

Hector:Alright then, LETS DO THIS!!!!

Everyone backed up a little.

Raph:Okay, dude, you gotta dial back a little.

Pony:Hang on, what about those of us who don't have powers or weapons?

Annie:Relax, I got you and me covered.

Annie pulled a spade and a football helmet out. She then put the Helmet on Pony's head.

Annie:Grabbed these just before we went through the portal. Good for ramming and whacking.

Spongebob:I'm set, too

He pulled out his karate gloves.

Spongebob:My sparing gloves. Always have them on when I'm gonna do some KA RA TA!! HA! EYAH!

Raph rolled his eyes

Ronnie Anne:And I brought my lucky bat and skateboard.

Lincoln:What about me?

Wanda:I could poof you up a weapon.

Lincoln:Can it be the Ace Savy card gun? That'd be perfect.

Cosmo:Done and Done.

The gun was poofed into Lincoln's hand.

Raph chuckled.

Raph:What are ya gonna do? Give the bad guys paper cuts?

Lincoln shot a card above Raph's head, which left a small scorch mark, like it was hit with a bolt of lightning.

Lincoln:You were saying?

Estella:You will need to travel throughout all the worlds. Unfortunately, I'm rather weak due to all the chaos the Syndicate is creating, so I only have enough to transport you back to one.

Jenny:What?! How are we supposed to travel then?!

Estella:The storms act as gateways between all of the worlds. If you enter them, you will be able to travel throughout all of them

Estella opened the portal to the first world.

Estella:Good luck.

The group walked towards the portal.

Danny:You guys ready to save your homes?

Danny stuck his hand out, the others joined in. They then pumped their hands in the air.

Heroes:For our homes!

They then ventured through the portal and it closed.

Estella:May the forces of light watch over you, heroes. The fate of the multiverse rests in your hands...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189 14 13
|๐’๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž| Life was thriving on bikini Bottom, all was well until one day plankton was up to no good as usual he was building...
11.1K 40 29
Spongebob Squrepants and his new friend Timmy Turner,Danny Phantom,Jimmy Neutron and Lincoln Loud travel throughout multiple worlds to save the unive...
23.3K 531 46
(Disowned Danny Phantom X Injustice AU) Once Danny's parents found out that their own son was one of the ghosts, they decide to disown him. Now compl...
37.6K 1.5K 24
"Tommy are you ok? Are you hurt?" "Get away from me old man!" "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm simply asking if you're ok mate?" "Like hell I am! Wher...