Royals of the South

By chapterbangtan

You were shock to know that you and your brother Sunoo was called from the palace. You were just sold as slav... More

Epilogue
Chapter 1: Freedom
Chapter 2: Royal Troublemaker
Chapter 3: Hide and Seek
Chapter 4: Lessons with His Majesty
Chapter 5: The Second Prince
Chapter 6: Trust
Chapter 7: Spy
Chapter 8: Enchanted
Chapter 9: Dinner
Chapter 10: Breakfast at the Courtyard
Chapter 11: Saved
Chapter 12: The Assassin
Chapter 13: The Art of Falling Inlove
Chapter 14: King of The North
Chapter 15: Visit
Chapter 16: Questions
Chapter 17: Final Answer
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18: Marriage
Chapter 19: Sacrifice
Chapter 20: Absence
Chapter 21: Her
Chapter 22: Rumors
Chapter 23: Meeting Her
Chapter 24: Nightmare
Chapter 25: Offer of Marriage
Chapter 26: Chance
Chapter 27: Confession After Confession
Chapter 28: Sacrifice for the Kingdom
Chapter 29: Decisions
Chapter 30: The Trip
Chapter 31: Resigned Hearts
Chapter 32: Welves
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 34: Acceptance
Chapter 35: Engagement
Chapter 36: I Know Everything
Chapter 38: Defeat
Chapter 39: Unwanted News
Chapter 40: Engagement
Chapter 41: The Heart Speaks
Chapter 42: Wedding
Chapter 43: Consummate
Chapter 43: First Day Royal
Chapter 44: The Council and Rosa
Chapter 45: Luff Village
Chapter 46: The Queen
Chapter 47: The North Kingdom

Chapter 37: All of You

128 6 15
By chapterbangtan

~•×•~

At what cost do you let yourself suffer?

To what extent will you allow things to be sacrificed for others?

You loved Jungkook.

Who knows if he loves you back?

You'd be damned to force him to prove it to you when Ella is already a strong evidence of what he really feels for you.

Your thoughts are jumbled but the moment Taehyung caresses your cheek, it's as if every answer you were looking for was right here infront of you.

Taehyung runs his thumb across your lips gently and inhales deeply but in a gentle manner. He stares at you lips, then to your eyes.

"I would love to own this,"

He looks back down to your lips.

"And your body,"

He looks back up again to your eyes.

"Your heart,"

"You, all of you,"

He kisses your cheek.

"And you'll own all of me,

including this country and everything I own,"

He breaths and then closes his eyes.

Mesmerized will be an understatement.

You are lost in him.

His promises, his reassurance, his words, his love

His touch

It wakes something that's in deep slumber.

Taehyung then leans in for another soft peck to your lips.

"Marry me love," he almost whispers.

You don't know what you were thinking but everything he said felt so solid and real. He knew what he wanted, he knew what he was offering. He knew what you needed.

"Yes,"

You nod gently.

"Yes I will marry you your majesty,"

Taehyung's eyes lit up. A beautiful smile spreads accross his face. He stands and lifts you off of the ground and hugs you so tight. You both spin, your skirt flying in the air and so does your hair and his.

He peppers your face with soft kisses and the room was filled with giggles and squeals.

You are both happy.

You might be stuck with the pain Jungkook has inflicted but your contentment overpowers it.

Taehyung is here.

He is always here.

The king himself, the one who saved you right from the start, will marry you. Being South's queen left your mind. All you could think about is that the king is going to marry you.

Taehyung puts you down.

"We'll announce and celebrate our engagement love I promise. But for now, we have to wait. Jungkook and Ella's should pass first," he said with a saddened tone.

You cup his face.

"It's alright my king, I understand," you reassure him.

This is the first time you ever touched his face and the king is floored. Your touch is warm and he already loves it.

"Thank you," he kissed your palm.

"A ring will be presented to you soon," he says.

You chuckle and shake your head.

"Nothing too fancy your majesty," you say making him want to give you something even fancier than what is in his head.

He only nods at that and hugs you tight.

"Do you still want to go back or do you want to call it a night?" He asks.

"We need to go back your majesty,"

"Please, call me Tae,"

You look into his eyes.

"It wouldn't be fair," you protested.

"I am not a king when I am alone with you, I am your lover and I will be your husband soon,"

"All the more that I won't be calling you that. You call me love, I shall address you as such as well," you reason out.

Taehyung realizes that you were against it because you just wanted to call him love too. Taehyung childishly chuckles and wiggles his brow.

"Come on, let me hear it," he urges you.

You smile at him and boldly say,

"My love,"

The king then blushes so hard, the tips of his ears turning red as well. He thought he could handle it but he can't so he tries to look around to busy his eyes.

You caught it and tease him more.

"My love, why won't you look at me?" He chuckles at your teasing but you cup his face to look at you.

Taehyung smiles so wide that his mouth seemed it could split in two.

"It sounds so good when you say it," he admits.

"It sounds so good too when you call me that," you say it back.

Taehyung knew you might still be hurting but he promised himself to erase everything his brother has given you.

Both good and bad.

He loves you too much.

He doesn't care what could happen next. Whether it's from his brother or Yoongi himself. You will be his wife and be the queen of his kingdom. Nothing will ever change his decision.

It is for his kingdom's best.

To have a loving and nurturing queen is what the kingdom needs. But you were not only that, you are also brave and intelligent.

Taehyung sees all that.

All he needs to do is to prepare you, equip you but most importantly, shield you from anything that could harm you. He will be a strong foundation for you.

And he intends to do that because you are his future wife and the queen to-be of his beloved kingdom. He needs to protect what he has and love what he will have.

All for his kingdom

For himself

And always

Always

Always

For you

•••

Edited

•••

I'm finally in Australia guys. I can't believe I'm here ❤️

This is where we had our lunch. Tofay is Australia day 🇦🇺

•••

Prince Jimin

Prince Jungkook in his engagement ball

His majesty and Y/n

•••

- Haeun💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 15.4K 51
[COMPLETED] With the death of his mother, with the abuse by his father, the vulnerable boy decided to end his pain. Life wasn't easy for Jungkook. Li...
214K 13.6K 36
Love series book 1 He was as cold as ice but never told anyone that she was the flame to his heart. She was as beautiful as the moon but hidden behin...
629K 41.1K 44
A modern royal love story... What happens when Jungkook not only gets kicked out of the orphanage but also fired from his only job? Where will he go...
63.4K 2.8K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...