Story of Our Love

By Molangisthebomb

~Q~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

99 6 2
By Molangisthebomb

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I apologize for any grammatical mistakes.

Also, this is the final chapter so it won't be so long.

~

13 Years Later

"And as president of Ame Company, I will make sure that this issue is handled accordingly. Thank you" The voice of a woman said before she left from the podium, she ignored the pursing questions of press who pushed microphones in her face.

Kver watched the TV with a smile on her face, all thirty six teeth were being shown as she smiled. She looked away from the TV and at her daughter Dia, who was laid back.

"Oh my baby looked so professional on camera!" Kver said as she planted kisses on her daughter's face, Dia groaned as she lightly pushed her mother away.

"I don't see why it's so special, who cares?" Kver's son, Jin said as he walked to his bedroom upstairs. Kver simply waved him off before looking back at her daughter.

"Don't listen to him, he's just jealous. I'm so proud of you! You are 21 years old, pretty, smart, and you run some big shot company" Kver said happily.

"Well you always told me to make sure I got a good job so you can retire peacefully" Dia said as she laughed. 

"It's true. I worked for some bitch years ago and she was the devil, never let a person walk over you just because they are your boss" Kver said to her daughter.

Dia glanced at the clock on the wall, she noticed the time. Dia stood up and straightened out her suit, Kver looked confused at the actions of her daughter.

"I have to go mama" Dia said as she quickly kissed her mother on the cheek, Dia left the house leaving Kver alone.

"Hm..." Kver said, she noticed the home was more quiet than usual. Baki and Jin were noisy troublemakers, it was odd for it to be so quiet. 

Kver got off the couch and walked to the backyard,  she noticed her husband working out. She watched the sweat roll off his body as he lifted the heavy weights. Kver slowly walked behind her husband in hopes to surprise him but she failed when Baki turned around.

"Aw..." Kver said as she bit her lip, Baki was too quick for her. 

"What were you trying to do?" Baki asked with a sly smile on his face.

"Nothing, nothing at all" Kver said as she kissed her husband on the lips.

~

7 Years Later

Kver watched the flowers dance as the wind blew, the flowers that were of many different shapes and colors moved gracefully.

The wind had become a little strong, Kver wrapped the huge scarf around her upper body as she kept watching the flowers not knowing who was sneaking behind her.

"Kver!" She heard someone yell, she turned to see Baki standing there with a smile on his face. Kver was so used to him randomly scaring her she became used to it.

"Yes apple head?" Kver said as she turned back around, she didn't have to see the pout on his face to know it was there.

"I'm offended" Baki said as he sat next to his wife who only shook her head in response. 

The couple watched the flowers dance in the wind, they stayed in comfortable silence before Baki broke it.

"Do you like living here?" Baki suddenly asked his wife who looked over at him.

"Yeah, it's nice and spacious, the sun shines as well-" Baki cut off his wife by asking another question.

"No I mean do you like it here? Being here without any here?" Baki asked again, Kver paused to think about the question.

"I'm not alone, I have a red headed cutie to keep me company" Kver said as she kissed her husband on the nose. 

"I guess so" Baki said as he looked at his wife who looked forward, he adored the beautiful woman more than anything else in this world.

~

10 Years Later

"Grandma! Come play!" A kid said as he smiled brightly, his grandmother merely shook her head.

"I'm too old, I would prefer to watch you play" The woman said as she watched her grandson pout before he played.

Kver watched her grandson play in the yard, he ran around the bright grass with the dog. The two played lively, she smiled.

Kver had a grandson, the boy was a splitting image of her and no one could deny that. Poliosis managed to get her grandson as well. Carter was her grandson, his mother being Dia. Dia never got Poliosis while her son did.

Kver didn't jump when she felt two warm hands wrap around her, she could smell her husband who was rubbing against her. 

"What are you doing old man?" Kver asked as she laughed, Baki only rolled his eyes.

"You are the one who is old, older than me at that!" Baki said to his wife who lightly smacked him on the arm.

"Whatever" Kver said as she turned her head, Baki knew he indeed upset his wife. He stood in front of her and started to kiss her all over.

"Move you weirdo!" Kver said as she tried to push him off. Carter watched the two with a look of confusion on his face.

Carter soon joined in with the kisses when he noticed his grandmother laughing, Kver was shocked when she felt Carter give her wet kisses on the cheek.

Once the two finally stopped with the kisses, Kver felt like her face was drenched in saliva. She hated wet kisses,something both her husband and grandson gave her. 

"Carter...I'm gonna get you" Kver said as she sprung out of her seat, she chased after her grandson who was much faster than her. She finally caught him, she picked the boy up but soon put him down when she realized he was too heavy. 

"God you're heavy" Kver said as she tried to catch her breath, Kver was shocked when she was lifted off her feet.

"You're so light" Baki said as he once again kissed Kver.

~

"You know we should write a book" Baki said to his wife, the pair was sitting on a blanket watching stars.

"About what?" Kver said with a light laugh.

"About the story of our love" Baki said before he kissed his wife who returned it.

"That would seem like fun" Kver said as she wrapped her arms around her husband, she truly never loved someone as much as she loved him.

Every moment she spent with him were the best moments of her life. Every passing day, every second, every tear, every shout, every hug, and every kiss. All of it was amazing, no matter if it was good or bad. One of these days, neither her or her husband would be here to love each other anymore but it was fine...

For the story of their love will tell itself....

~

.

.

.

Finished! This story is complete! This story was long but short at the same time, I had intentions to write more chapters but I didn't.

The whole point was to show the memories these two had, I'll admit, I was gonna write a chapter about them dying but I kept that one out! This chapter was the last so I didn't make it very long, hence why there were so many time skips.

If you enjoyed this very short story then please vote, I will write more stories later on. I think Baki doesn't get enough recognition so I'm gonna give it that light. 

Also, thank you for the reads of this story and my previous one. The votes and reads are what really keep me going. Thank you so much!

Anyways!

PEACE OUT!

~Q~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 7K 63
Bakugou katsuki is amazing that's what everyone says but the truth ain't so pretty he actually never had a proper childhood.when I say "proper" I mea...
3.4K 77 11
Description: You are plus size woman with curly hair ( short or long doesn't make a difference every other features up to you) After making new frie...
269K 40.5K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
12.1K 355 28
Y/n the 8th wonder of the school also known as saiki-san the roof top ghost always hung out with the 7 wonder they had been friends since they were a...