The Omnitrix holder and the l...

By fantasydreamreader

in many multiverses, they have an omitrix holder in each. Amara Tennyson is one of them but as she fought aga... More

Amara's Bio
New pic of Amara
Prologue
There goes the Algreba Teacher
Three old ladies knitted the socks of death
Pinochle with A horse and A God
My Claiming and Percy become lord of toilets
WE CAPTURE A FLAG
Quest time
The bus goes BOOM!
WE VISIT THE GARDEN GNOME EMPORIUM
Hello Pink poodle
DIVING TO OUR DEATH
Well I am A fugitive now
We got burgers and a ride in love
The Lotus casino
Shopping for water beds
I Played fetch with Cerberus
The Truth of the Quest
Battle of Wars and Stars
Return of the Bolt
It's Not The End But A New Beginning
Author Note

Grover loses his pants and We went bullfight

545 19 0
By fantasydreamreader

(How Amara pic is ^)

Amara pov

That jerk! He left me and Grover at the bus stop. One minute I went to get a snack for the road the next gone.

I am going to kill him and even Grover is worried sick." No no no....."Grover said panicked." I can't fail him...I can't lose him as a lost her."

"Grover"

"Nonono I am a horrible seek..."

"GROVER!"

He stopped talking as I held his shoulder he looks up at me. I am the tallest in the group for getting my growth spurt early.

"Calm down we will find him.....we just need a plan and we will get him to safety wherever camp is"

Grover looked at me in shock. "How do you know it's a camp?" He said as ship snuck out my bag and goes to merge with a nearby bike.

"Long story short. A man and a woman met me and told me I was fated to follow you and Percy. Then the fury, the fates, and the fact you a saytar confirmed it. Also, you might need to get strong perfume to hide your goat smell....now come on I got us a ride."

A motorbike comes up next with markings of ship Grover looked shocked. " What now?"

" Long story comes on. I know where Percy could be..." I said getting a text from Percy apologizing for leaving and heading to Montauk with his mom. I freaked... Demigods are not supposed to use the phone because it increases their chance of being found.

" COME ON!" I hopped in the driver's seat and Grover hops behind me after losing his pants " OK BUT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER LATTTTTTEEEERRRR!"

I immediately zoom off. We were driving for a while then suddenly I saw ugly as I stopped the bike on the empty road.

" SHIT, THAT'S..." Grover panicked seeing the Minotaur. He smells Grover and looks at us roaring. " GOGOGOGO!" 

I immediately drove with ship help. the guy is still chasing us but from a huge distance till he started throwing trees and rocks at us and the worst part it started to rain heavily when we reached Montauk. Looks like when we were getting chased I took a long way.

Grover's face fell seeing the weather as we arrived at long island. " Hurricane...." he said and that made me worried. the fighting about something lost is getting serious and harming the mortal world. we have to get to......

"TRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!" Grove said as a huge tree trunk land in front of us making me and grove fly but ship got bigger and caught us both with his body before slowly shirking. " what is this?" Grover asked shocked as Ship became a puppy size again.

" Ship ship!" ship asked if I was ok " yeah I am fine boy.... just some alien pet I got from mom and dad. Come on we have to find his cabin!"

we heard the roar from the distance as we ran and ship morf into my backpack. Grover tried to get his scent but had no luck till I stopped at a blue cabin at the edge after wiping the water off my glasses. " GROVER THERE!" I yelled as we head to the cabin. 

Grover knocked on the door and Percy's mom opened the door in shock still in her nightgown and Percy in his PJs as well as they looked at me and Grover soaked to the bone.

"Searching all night," he gasped. "What were you thinking?" His mother looked at him in terror — not scared of Grover, but of why he'd come.

"Percy," she said, shouting to be heard over the rain. "What happened at school? What didn't you tell me?"

he was frozen, looking at Grover and me.

"O Zeu kai alloi theoi!" he yelled. "It's right behind me! Didn't you tell her?" wow he'd just cursed in Ancient Greek....and I understood thanks, dad.

His mom looked at him sternly  "Percy. Tell me now!"

He stammered about the old ladies at the fruit stand, and Mrs. Dodds, and his mom stared at him, her face deathly pale in the flashes of lightning.

She grabbed her purse, tossed him his rain jacket, and said, "Get to the car. All of you. Go! "

I got in the front seat with Percy's mom and ship pops out my back. " YOUR BAG!?" Percy said confused and freaking out. " A pet ! Ship Merge!" I yelled and ship merged with the car to give us a boost in driving as Percy's mom speed up. I kept watching the bull-man as he gets closer as Percy and Grover talked in the background.

Percy was freaking out but I had to keep watch and set my own watch to battle mode just in case. His mom made a hard left. We swerved onto a narrower road, racing past darkened farmhouses and wooded hills and PICK YOUR OWN STRAWBERRIES signs on white picket fences.

"Where are we going?"Percy asked his mom

"The summer camp I told you about...The place your father wanted to send you."

"The place you didn't want me to go."

"Please, dear, his is hard enough. Try to understand. You're in danger."

"Because some old ladies cut yarn."

"Those weren't old ladies," Grover said. "Those were the Fates. Do you know what it means — the fact they appeared in front of you? They only do that when you're about to . . . when someone's about to die."

"Whoa. You said 'you.'" 

" No, he didn't mean you, Percy!" I said, " that string was not your lifeline...it was grey... you would be ocean blue." 

His mom looked at me shocked as I looked at her and nodded. I know what she knows and she understood I am someone to protect her son. She kept driving as Percy tried to get more from Grover until.....BOOM!

My head is spinning as I see myself under the car rumble. my eyes filled with black spots as I felt Percy and his mom drag me out. Ship was carrying me and takes me along with them as I see them carry Grover.

The whole time I was floating in and out of consciousness. then I was near Percy's side when I saw...his mom...vanished. Percy screamed in anger.

Percy pov

Mom..mom....no....Anger replaced my fear. Newfound strength burned in my limbs.

The bull-man bore down on Grover, who lay helpless in the grass. The monster hunched over, snuffling my best friend as if he were about to lift Grover up and make him dissolve too.

I couldn't allow that. That is when I heard a noise and Amara held a green sword that shined like a diamond and gave it to me. She still looked brave and beautiful as she fight to stay awake.

" You have to kill him, Percy..... I will be fine....ship will get Grover." She said as she rest under a tree with the weird moving toy she has. I took her jacket and placed it on her to keep her warm in the rain then I stripped off my red rain jacket waving the jacket, and ran to one side of the monster. "Hey, stupid! Ground beef!"

"Raaaarrrrr!" The monster turned toward me, shaking his meaty fists.

I had an idea — a stupid idea, but better than no idea at all. I put my back to the big pine tree and waved my red jacket in front of the bull-man, thinking I'd jump out of the way at the last moment.

But it didn't happen like that.

The bull-man charged too fast, his arms out to grab me whichever way I tried to dodge.

Time slowed down.

My legs tensed. I couldn't jump sideways, so  I leaped straight up, kicking off from the creature's head, using it as a springboard, turning in midair, and landing on his neck.

Then the monster's head slammed into the tree and the impact nearly knocked my teeth out.

The bull-man staggered around, trying to shake me. I locked my arms around his horns and the sword to keep from being thrown. Thunder and lightning were still going strong. The rain was in my eyes. The smell of rotten meat burned my nostrils. I stabbed the back of his neck with the green diamond sword as I get a better hold as he bucks around.

The monster shook himself around and bucked like a rodeo bull. He should have just backed up into the tree and smashed me flat, but I was starting to realize that this thing had only one gear: forward.

Meanwhile, Grover started groaning in the grass as the alien thing got him to Amara. I wanted to yell at him to shut up, but the way I was getting tossed around, if I opened my mouth I'd bite my own tongue off. 

"Food!" Grover moaned. The bull-man wheeled toward him, pawed the ground again, and got ready to charge. I thought about how he had squeezed the life out of my mother, made her disappear in a flash of light, and rage-filled me like high-octane fuel. I got a hand around one horn and I pulled backward with all my might. The monster tensed, gave a surprised grunt, then — snap!

The bull-man screamed and flung me through the air. I landed flat on my back in the grass. My head smacked against a rock. When I sat up, my vision was blurry, but I had a horn in my hands, a ragged bone weapon the size of a knife. The sword was still stuck behind his neck making him weak and losing blood.

The monster charged.

Without thinking, I rolled to one side and came up kneeling. As the monster barreled past, I drove the broken horn straight into his side, right up under his furry rib cage.

The bull-man roared in agony. He flailed, clawing at his chest, then began to disintegrate — not like my mother, in a flash of golden light, but like crumbling sand, blown away in chunks by the wind. The sword fell to the ground pricing it then it vanished as I heard Amara's watch blink.

The monster was gone.

The rain had stopped. The storm still rumbled, but only in the distance. I smelled like livestock and my knees were shaking. My head felt like it was splitting open. I was weak and scared and trembling with grief. I'd just seen my mother vanish. I wanted to lie down and cry, but there were Grover and Amara, who needed my help.

Ship still had Grover in his Werid goo hand or something so I carried Amara in a bridle style as I saw blood leaking from her head and a gash across and stagger down into the valley, toward the lights of the farmhouse. I was crying, calling for my mother, but I held on to Amara — I wasn't going to let Her go. not even Grover

The last thing I remember is collapsing on a wooden porch holding her close, looking up at a ceiling fan circling above me, moths flying around a yellow light, and the stern faces of a familiar-looking bearded man and a pretty Boy, his blond hair was a surfer's style with a scar on his eye and there was a blonde girl as well. They both looked down at me, and the boy said,

"He's the one. He must be."

"Silence, Luke," the man said. "He's still conscious. Bring him inside. But I wonder...how was Amara able to get in...she is a mortal" 

" A MORTAL?!" The blondes said 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 147 12
There was one thing Atala Brannon knew to be true: she was destined to die. percy jackson x fem!oc (slowburn) [the lightning thief - the last olympia...
2.7K 155 7
cold hands grasp and tug on my soul. yet, all i can do is dig my nails into the ground. โ” PJO BOOK SERIES the lighting thief - the last olympian anna...
108K 2.2K 22
(Book 1) During the battle of Manhatten an accident occurred. It caused Percy Jackson to travel back into the past. He woke up in his old bed in Yan...
2.1K 122 43
"Open arms, you keep me open, I'm so devoted. You keep me open, open arms I'm so devoted to you, to you, to you." -SZA ...