The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 42 | Training Camp

1.4K 74 4
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

The bright Monday morning came back to U.A. And we were back in our school uniforms with Aizawa-Sensei in front of us, talking about the do's and dont's for this camp.

I can see our bus behind him as we lined up, our bags in the side.

Aizawa: "U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights... for "Plus Ultra!"

1-A: "Yes, Sensei!" We all responded in unison.

Aizawa: "We will leave in 3 minutes, and use this time to check your bags and yourselves. Dismissed."

Aizawa left us and the whole class begin to discuss the matter of the camp within themselves. As I quietly observes the rest, I saw Uraraka running towards me and Midoriya.

Uraraka: "Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" She said with a bright smile.

Y/N: "Wow, only Izuku? What am I, chopped liver?" I said in a sarcastic way, since only Uraraka noticed Midoriya. "And hold that thought--" I narrowed my eyes at her because I remember something. "Are you two dating or what?"

Both of their faces became pepper red in an instant while denying the accusations left and right.

Y/N: "Hmm, yes sure..." I said with narrowed eyes at the two.

???: "Oi, idiot!" A voice yelled behind me. I turned around and I saw that guy again, causing my eye to twitch.

Y/N: "Oh, look! It's the copycrap! What's your name again, Monoblock? Monomo?"

Monoma: "It's Monoma for you!" He shouted. "Also, what's this? There are people in your class that are taking extra classes?! Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What a shame for a Class Representative like you! Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B?"

I simply gave Monoma a deadpan before nodding at the girl behind him. It was Kendo who knocked Monoma by chopping the back of his neck, rendering him unconscious.

Y/N: "Thanks, Kendo. If you weren't there, maybe I already punched the guy high up in the sky."

Kendo: "Yeah. Sorry for his behavior, though. Fellow Class-Rep." Kendo apologizes as she drags an unconscious Monoma away from the class.

I sighed and was about to tell everyone to fall in, when some of the class B approaches them. Then, I recognizes Pony and Yanagi hanging out with the other class A girls, and a Mineta drooling not far from them. I simply faced him and discreetly called him.

Y/N: "Psst. Mineta." I called, before giving him a shuddering glare that will haunt him for the rest of the day. A warning that he should not do any attempt against the girls of class A and B. "I. Am. Watching. You. Grape Boy."

Shivering, Mineta stood straight and nervously saluted me.

Mineta: "R-RIGHT!"

Kaminari: "Class-Rep's sure is scary when he's serious..." Kaminari commented, which the other boys of 1-A agreed.

Kirishima: "That's so chivalric and manly, too! I wonder what will happen to Mineta if he defy Yugano's orders."

Tokoyami: "He'll die for sure."

The two nodded their heads at Tokoyami's remarks.

Y/N: "Hey, everyone. Bus is here. Let's go!" I shouted. "Go and take your seat to where you're comfortable at. I will not scold you, unlike Iida over there."

Iida: "Hey, Class-Rep! That's not true!"

Y/N: "Hahhh... Nevermind. Just- Just take your seats." I said with a tired sigh.

---------------

3rd Person PoV

The bus is seen on a highway as the class 1-A are all comfortably sitting in their seats.

And Y/N is in the very back of the bus, sleeping, and it was a miracle that he doesn't care with all of the noises from his classmates.

Aizawa: "Everyone quiet, where's Y/N?"

All of them stopped talking and they all simply pointed their fingers at the blonde boy sleeping at the end of the bus.

1-A: "He's there."

Y/N:  *Snores*

Aizawa: "Huh, oh well..." Aizawa ignores his students as he also took a short nap.

(Minutes Later)

Their bus stopped at the top of a ridge. All of them stepped out by Aizawa's orders and Y/N was forced to get out, too-- interrupting his sleep.

He yawns as he spots the class doing their own things to pass by. Stretching his arms, he notices a black car beside the bus as Aizawa rallies the class.

Y/N:  *Yawn* "Sensei? Where's Class B?"

Aizawa: "They're currently on the other side of the ridge and their bus is still travelling towards here. And there is no point to stop here for a reason."

This caught their attention as they quietly listened to Aizawa.

Aizawa: "They're here." Aizawa gestures and glances at the black car not far from them.

???: "Yo, Eraser!"

Aizawa respectively bows as a greeting.

Aizawa: "Long time no see."

Y/N: "H-Huh?! The Wild Wild Pussycats?!" Y/N exclaimed with wide eyes. 'Uh-oh... I need to run away before those two would notice me!'

Aizawa: "These are Pro Heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats."

Somehow, Y/N felt a great disturbance as he saw Midoriya giggling like a kid and fanboying once more.

Midoriya: "No way! This year will be their twelfth workin-- UHGKK!"

He was slammed by PixieBob with her cat paw, shushing him.

PixieBob: "I'm 18 AT HEART! Do you understand?"

Midoriya: "Y-YES! Y-You're 18!" Midoriya replied with her paws still in his face.

Y/N: "And that's the reason I don't want them to see me." Y/N muttered with a sweatdrop.

Speaking of Y/N...

PixieBob: "KYAAAHH!!" PixieBob screamed as she notices Y/N. "Y/N-kun, is that you~?"

Y/N: "S-Sensei?" Y/N slowly turns his head to his teacher, begging for help. "Help?"

Aizawa only gave him a thumbs-up, before PixieBob pounces at Y/N, hugging him with his face resting on PixieBob's chest.

PixieBob: "You're here! You're here! Though I'd never expect that you're so tall now! Where's your mom?"

Y/N: "She's in America, doing some hero stuff."

PixieBob: "Wow~! I'm so proud of you and from what you did back on the Sport's Festival~!"

Y/N: "This is why I hated you for doing this to me anytime! I can't breathe dammit!" Y/N screamed as he tries to break free from PixieBob's hug.

The class gawked on what they're seeing right now. Their Class-Rep knew the Wild Wild Pussycats? Most importantly, he's close with them?

The girls sweatdropped.

Jiro can't help her eyes to twitch at the scene.

And the boys were gawking, especially Mineta and Kaminari that are both spewing blood from their nose.

Aizawa: "PixieBob. Enough hugging my student."

Pixie: "Hmph... Finee..."

PixieBob let go of him as the blonde sucks air immediately after that agonizing hug.

Y/N: "Thank you... Sensei..." Aizawa simply nodded as Mandalay started to explain what will happen.

Mandalay: "We own this whole stretch of land, here." She gestures the wide forest below the cliff as the students listened. "And you will be all staying at the foot of the mountain. Over there." She pointed her fingers at the very far side of the forest.

1-A: "S-So far!" They all exclaimed, except the missing Y/N Yugano.

Urararaka: "Huh? Then why did we stop here?"

Asui: "Could this be...?"

Sato: "Haha... There is no way THAT will happen. I-Is it?"

Sero: "C-Can we get back to the bus?"

Kaminari: "Y-Yeah, let's do that."

Mandalay: "Too bad. It's 9:30 a.m. right now~ If you're fast... maybe around noon?" Mandalay teased the class, causing them to worry more.

Kirishima: "Wait a minute? W-Where's Yugano when we could really need his help?!"

Ashido: "To hell with Class-Rep! Everyone let's go back to the bus!"

They all ran back to the bus and as exactly as they all turned around, they saw Y/N leaning at the door of the bus with a cold look.

1-A: "C-CLASS... REP?"

Iida: "Yugano! Let us--"

Y/N: "Denied." Y/N simply answered, causing them to sweat further in horror.

Kirishima: "W-What do you mean by 'denied', man? You're not in kahoots with them, a-are you?"

Y/N stands straight and faces the class.

Y/N: "While you were all busy listening to Mandalay, I already had my orders."

Yaoyorozu: " Your orders?"

Y/N raises his arms and did some hand signs one by one.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, but I'm not going to answer that, Vice-Rep." Y/N said.

Yaoyorozu: "N-No way... He's with them!"

Jiro: "Y-YOU! Everyone avoid him!"

Midoriya: "No! Fight your way through!"

Bakugo: "Blonde bastard!"

Mandalay: "Kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!" Mandalay informs them as Class 1-A panicked to evade Y/N.

Y/N: "Because Training Camp..." Y/N started with a cheshire grin as he slams his hands on the ground.

Aizawa: "-Has already started!" Aizawa also ended with a grin.

EARTH STYLE: UPLIFT!

1-A: "AAAAAAHHHH!! DAMN YOU, YUGANO/ BLONDE BASTARD/ CLASS REP!"

And thus they were flung up high in the sky...

Y/N turns around and nodded at Aizawa and the other two members of Wild Wild Pussycats.

Y/N: "Don't worry. I'll watch them, sensei."

Aizawa: "I have my trust on you, Yugano. Now go."

Y/N: "Roger."

 Y/N simply smirked as he jumped down from the cliff.

-------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 13.5K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
254K 5.1K 39
In the whole Multiverse one of the Universe has a world where 80% of the population are Female who have powers that are called Quirks while the 20%...
76.9K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
46.3K 972 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ××××××× That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...