Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

بواسطة simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... المزيد

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

It's Not Unusual

1.1K 25 12
بواسطة simp4blainchel

"Samantha Fabray, who even is she right? No, seriously, who are you? You completely left the spotlight once you quit the Cheerios. What are you planning on doing this year?" Jacob Ben Israel shoved a microphone in my face.

"Well, this year, I am going to be on top, no matter what. I have a sexy boyfriend, my best friend is back, I rejoined the Cheerios and I am going to be Glee's top hoe and go all take no prisoners mode." I smiled, and before he could respond, I see was hit in the face by a slushie from Rick 'The Stick' Nelson.

"Starting now." I said, wiping my eyes.

"This is what the difference between first and 12th place looks like. It's also what it looks like." Mr. Schue said, and the first Glee Club meeting of the year was already off to a devastating start.

"Are you planning on bumming us out all year?" Puck asked, sitting down.

"This year, I am pushing you all harder than you've ever been pushed. We made it to nationals last year. This year, I'm not going to let anything or anytime stop us from winning it all." Mr. Schue answered, pacing around the room.

"Then you better make sure Finn and Rachel don't make out on stage this time." I laughed and Santana high-fived me.

"Sami has a point, Finn and Rachel's 'The Kiss That Missed' already has 20,000 views on YouTube and the comment section is full of pithy banter like, why is that T-Rex eating the jew?" Kurt said, and I took this as a perfect opportunity to make fun of someone.

"Kurt, be nice, I put a lot of thought into that." I smiled and Finn kicked my chair as I was sitting in front of him.

"How many times do we have to apologize?" Finn asked, looking at Rachel with lovey-dovey eyes and my mood fell instantly because their PDA made me think about how much I missed Blaine, we had been together all summer and now we weren't since I couldn't convince him to transfer to McKinley.

"You're quiet." Blaine said, putting down his coffee.

"No, I'm being passive aggressive. You promised by the first day of school, you'd make a decision. And yet, there you sit, cute as ever, but still in your Warblers blazer. Do you love me more than the Warblers?" I asked, grabbing his hand.

"Hmm... Fine, I love you more than the Warblers. I love you more than anyone, actually." He smiled, squeezing my hand.

"That was the best thing I've ever heard in my life. So if you love me more, why won't you transfer?" I asked, having to take a second to collect myself since my heart just melted.

"I just can't bail on the Warblers. Those guys are my friends." Blaine shrugged, squeezing my hand.

"I know it just sucks having to watch literally everyone do PDA at school and I can't." I pouted.

"You know how tempting it is for me, especially with my love for PDA but I can't do that to them." He laughed, taking another drink.

"Okay, fine. One more sales pitch and then we can talk about what haircut we would give Coach Sylvester." I joked, and Blaine agreed, while smiling at me.

"If you stay at Dalton, which is the bad choice, by the way, you and I are competitors again, and I'm just not sure that our love can survive that." I made sure to be extra dramatic, because Blaine was a fan of drama and I was trying to win him over in anyway possible.

"Let me get this straight. I have to transfer, because your afraid that I'm going to beat you at sectionals." He smirked, leaning onto the table, so we were face-to-face.

"No, I'm afraid that I'm going to beat you, and I know what that does to you when I win." I grinned, and he backed away, pretending to be hurt.

"Look, I mean, honestly, I just want to see you more. It was torture having to spend my day last year just waiting till after work to see you. It will be worse this year, with our sex drives going up as we get older and you seem to be getting cuter every day." I laughed and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"I know he did not." I gasped as l saw a purple piano in the lunch room and Kurt quickly moved me away from it.

"Pretend you don't see it." He whispered as we sat down on a table far away from the piano.

"Guys, are we seriously ignoring Mr. Schuester's assignment?" Rachel said, coming up to our table. I groaned as I realized we forgot to make our plan Rachel-proof.

"Wait there's a purple piano in here?" Finn asked, not very convincingly.

"Wow, how did we miss that?" Mercedes said, not even trying to lie anymore.

"This is unfair, he can't do this to us." I poured and everyone agreed.

The song had went fairly well, just when I thought it wasn't going to end poorly, I was hit in the face by a meatball.

"Food fight" Jewfro yelled and I immediately ran behind the piano, trying to have as little spaghetti on me as possible.

I was putting up the photo of Blaine and I at prom in my locker, front and center, when I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hey, you." Blaine smiled at me, and rested his arm against a locker.

"You're making me blush, why do you look so cute, and why are you here? Shouldn't you be at Warblers practice?" I asked him, leaning my back against my locker.

"You have duties to fill, Blaine. You need to stand in front of the Warblers and sing a Katy Perry song while they hum mindlessly behind you." I joked and started to walk down the hall.

"Okay, for someone who loves my Dalton uniform, I can't believe you haven't noticed that I'm not in it!" He motioned towards his outfit, which made him look extremely cute and my jaw dropped.

"Wait, wait." I gasped as he smiled at me, and I practically screamed and hugged him.

"Blainey! I cannot believe you did this! You didn't do this for me though, cause that could lead to resentment and anger and a really nasty breakup-" He cut me off by grabbing me by the shoulders.

"I did this for me, because I couldn't stand being away from the girl I love." He cupped my cheek and pressed his lips against mine, but I pulled away quickly after.

"We've got to get you into the New Directions!" I gasped and he looked incredibly smug.

"I already have that figured out." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out to the courtyard, where there was a purple piano waiting there. The music started playing, and once it did, Blaine started dancing and soon forced me to join it in with him after he threw me his sunglasses and I put them on.

I spun around him as he copied my dance moves continued to sing to me, and it was all going wonderful until Quinn threw a cigarette onto the piano and it lit on fire.

"It was so good, and sexy. Don't worry about it, baby." I sat in Blaine's lap on his bed after school, running my hands through his hair and kissing his neck in between words.

"I thought so, but why did they have to light the whole thing on fire?" He pouted, and I groaned against his neck.

"You are not being very fun to make out with right now." I joked, sitting up and resting my hands on his shoulders.

"I'm sorry, I just can't stop thinking about it, my first day was a disaster." He complained, looking into my eyes.

"Well, my day was amazing, because my handsome, sweet, smart, talented, sexy boyfriend made a huge romantic gesture, then sung to me in front of the whole school. Don't focus on Santana or my sister, focus on me. The person you came to McKinley for." I smiled, trying my hardest to flatter him and it worked.

"I guess my day was pretty good now that I think about it." He bit his lip and I leaned in and pressed my lips against his, but his lips quickly left mine and started trailing south.

"Are you ready for your first day of Glee Club?" I asked Blaine while getting dressed. I had a drawer at his house now, ever since my mom gave me permission to sleepover at his house as my present for my 16th birthday.

"Never been more ready." He smiled, watching me get dressed, he had already been entirely ready. Blaine would always be up before me no matter what, and it made me sad sometimes because I wouldn't get to wake up next to him.

"I cannot wait, I'm too excited." I said to Kurt while we were waiting for Glee to start and he put his hands on mine.

"Okay, calm down. Deep breaths." He smiled as he led me in a breathing exercise, but I quickly stopped once I saw Blaine walk through the door.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's hear it for Glee Club's newest member, Blaine Anderson!" Mr. Schue introduced him, and Kurt's hand went on my shoulder, as his way of reminding me to calm down.

"I'm so thrilled to be here, it's gonna be a great year, I can feel it. We're all gonna go to nationals!" He smiled and everyone cheered besides Finn and I kicked his chair.

"Is there a problem, Finn?" Mr. Schue asked him, also taking notice of this.

"I just want Blaine to know that we're not the Warblers. You know we're not into the bells and whistles or the ball hogging, you know?" Finn said, as Blaine came and sat next to me.

"Real big talk from someone who's had a solo or duet at every single competition this clubs ever had." I scoffed and Finn ignored me.

"I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" Blaine asked, looking worried and I placed my hand on his knee to comfort him.

"Well, yeah, you set a bonfire in our courtyard." Finn said, and I wanted to punch him.

"Actually, doorknob, that was an act of political protest." Santana smirked.

"Which leads me to the next order of business. Santana, you need to leave. It was you and the Cheerios who set fire to our piano. How could you do that?" Mr. Schue walked up to her and I could see the tears in her eyes. I would of felt bad for her, if she didn't do it to my boyfriend who literally did nothing to her.

"Mr. Schue, Sue made me." She told him, looking at Brittany and I.

"Brittany and Sami didn't do it, don't look at them." He snapped and Brittany interjected.

"I would of helped but I don't know, I'm a water sign so..." She shrugged.

"If I had known it was going to happen, I would of stopped it." I smiled at Blaine, who put his hand on mine, which was still resting on his knee.

"You're banned from Glee. Don't come back unless you can be as loyal to this club as the rest of the people in this room." He motioned towards the door and Santana stomped out, tears streaming down her face as she reached the door, and turned around to look at me. I looked away from her as soon as we made eye contact and focused on Blaine, who was looking extremely upset.

"Good for you, Mr. Schue, it's about time we got some allegiance up in here." Mercedes said, and we all agreed.

"If we are going to win nationals, we need to be united." He said and Rachel stood up.

"Mr. Schue, I have an announcement. I think we should secure the rights to a less controversial show for our school musical. Wait for it, West Side Story." She said and I squeezed Blaine's knee and his face lit up at this. He would be the perfect Tony and he knew it.

"It just so happens to have a role that showcases my talent perfectly: Maria." She smiled and my face dropped.

"For which there will be open auditions, right?" I looked at Mr. Schue.

"Mercedes is feeling extremely pretty this year, you two better watch out." Mercedes grinned.

"Kurt, you had something too, right?" Mr. Schue changed the subject to Kurt who bounced up immediately.

"Kurt Hummel is wading into McKinley High's shark infested political waters and running for Senior Class President. Alright, I thank you in advance for your votes." He sat down, and I applauded, my mind racing about the play, and how I was going to get Maria so that I could play her opposite Blaine. This was going to be my start to being Glee's female lead and I was going to make it my mission to get the role.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

157K 4.1K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
68.6K 2.2K 94
Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on the big screen, but has no idea how to g...
118K 2.1K 25
▐ 𝘭𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘺 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. sam evans ✗ fem! oc glee ━━ seasons two completed, slow updates 𝘪𝘯 �...