BROTHERS IN ARMS

By dreamworld20_07

This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other t... More

Introduction
Introduction -2
1• First day
2• Suprised
3• Friends
4• Senior SC
5• Late
6• Punishment
7• Swimming
8• Football
9• Flashback
10• Vaibhav
11• Casual
12• Training
13• Sneak out
14• Expulsion
15• Shivering
16• Mess duty
17• Dishes
18• Exhausted
19• Medcare
20• Coffee
21• Apology
22• Repairing
24• Vaibhav's past life
25• Pasta
26• Pushups
27• Cadet karan?
28• Marching
29• Officer Aditya
30• Mind reading
31• Old man
32• 20th march, 2016
33• Suicide?
34• Hitler
NOTE
35• Argument
36• Privileged
37• Partial
38• Cane
39• Cards
40• Aditya
41• Stern aryan
42• Situps
Important note
43• Senior
Note
44• Fainted
45• Realization
46• Birthday party?
47• Car
48• Driving

23• Tired

2.4K 134 71
By dreamworld20_07

Thanks to all those who commented on my story. I really appreciate it. ❤

When kunj woke up, he expected karan to be sleeping beside him but he saw no one there. He checked the time. It was 4:30 AM.

He frowned and thought "yeh bhaiya subha subha kaha chale gye? Raat ko toh mere saath hi the. Ho sakta hai training ke liye ready hone chale gye honge "

He got up from his bed and made his way to the mess after Freshning up in the washroom in the medcare.

He reached the medcare and saw aryan sitting there waiting for him but he was looking a little angry and he was talking with someone on his phone. He was talking very calmly but legit his words were very sharp that can pierce right through someone's heart.

Kunj got a little confused because he had never seen aryan looking angry about anything. He is always charming, happy and radiating joy with his famous smile.

But today he was looking very angry. And believe me when I say he is looking deadlier than a pissed of karan.

Kunj gulped and went towards him.
Aryan noticed him and suddenly his facial expressions changed . His famous smile was back again on his lips . And his eyes again held the warmth in them.

Aryan - "Meet me in the ground after dinner. " Is all he said and disconnected the call.

Whoever it was on the other end of the call must have done something really big that pissed off aryan this much.

Kunj- "yeh aryan bhai kiski class le rhe the? Orr ground mai bhi bulaya hai shaam ko. Ab kaise janu ki kon hai voh maha bewakoof jisne apni harkato se aryan bhai ko bhi gussa dila diya. Aisa kerta hu shaam ko khud hi dekh lunga. " He thought.

Kunj- "Good morning Aryan bhai" He greeted.

Aryan - "Good morning kunj. So ready for the day? Ab tabiyat thik hai? " He asked with concern dripping from his words.

Kunj- "Tabiyat toh ab first class hai bhai. Ab mai bilkul thik hu. " He answered.

Aryan nodded and said "Chalo acha hai tabiyat thik ho gyi. Ab kaam shuru kare?" He asked and kunj nodded.

They started peeling off the potatoes .
Kunj - "Aryan bhai aap yeh phone pe kisko daant rhe the? " He asked.

Aryan- "Hai ek shetaan bacha joh meri kabhi bhi nhi sunta orr har time apni man maani kerta rehta hai " He said but a smile crept on his face as if he was talking about his favorite person.

Now kunj's curiosity was at its peek and out of curiosity he asked "kon bhaiya? "

Aryan - "Huh aapke matlab ki baat nhi hai beta. Verna Mai bata deta okay? " He asked and kunj nodded.

Aryan- "Toh fir ready for football practice today ? " He asked enthusiastically.

Kunj nodded and said "But abhi mujhe information nhi mili ki kab hogi training bhaiya. Karan bhaiya keh rhe the ki aaj vaibhav sir mujhe saari information de denge ki kab kab orr kaha humari football practice hogi " He said and Aryan nodded his head in acknowledgment.

Aryan- "All the best. I know Tu khel lega football ache se " He encouraged him.

Kunj smiled and said "Thanks bhai " And continued doing his work.

After completing his work in the mess and having aryan 's special smoothie for the must needed boost of energy. He left for the hostel building.

When he reached the third floor.
The third floor was surprisingly silent. There were boys going and coming out of the washroom . Some were getting ready in their rooms but they were very silent .

Usually at 5:30 in the morning. The third floor always looks as if it got caught in a storm. Boys running here and there to get ready , and to reach the ground on time to prevent karan's wrath.

But today something was not right. They were looking very tired, they were not running , hell they were not even walking they were literally dragging themselves . Their faces looked as if they didn't sleep at all the whole night.

He reached his room and saw siddharth and rahul sleeping. He shook his head and went to wake them up.

Kunj - "Siddharth bhai utho. Rahul uth ja. Training ke liye late ho jaayenge. " He started shaking them both.

Siddharth- "Sone.. De na kunj. Body bohot dard kar rhi hai " He mumbled while turning his face to the other side.

Kunj shook his head and said "Bhai utho. Late ho jaaoge toh bhaiya aapko bohot maarenge. Rahul uth ja bhai late ho jaayenge. Firse punishment mil jaayegi "

They both stirred in their sleep and siddharth asked "Kya time ho rha hai kunj? "

Kunj- "5:30 ho gye hai bhai aadhe ghante mai training hai uth jao jaldi se "

They both unwillingly woke up and started getting ready for the hectic day.

They were in pretty bad state as compared to the other boys because after dismissing the boys, vaibhav screwed both of them for one hour extra.

While going towards the ground kunj asked "Aaj sabko kya hua hai? Sab itne thake thake kyu lag rhe hai bhai? "

Siddharth and rahul then told him everything that happened yesterday night and kunj was very shocked .

Siddharth- "Tu bach gya itni grand screwing se " He said

Kunj smiled and said "Toh aap jealous ho? " He asked teasingly.

Siddharth whacked him not so hard and said "Bohot smile nikal rhi hai na teri. Ruk tujhe batata hu abhi " He said and kunj ran away from him.

They reached the and their training started.

The Junior most batch was not performing upto level and the instructors and trainers understood that the seniors are the reason behind this.

But karan kept pushing their levels and eventually they got very tired and some of the cadets even had to go to the medcare.

That day their football practice got cancelled because almost half of the boys were in the medcare getting treated.

Now it was dinner time and after helping in the mess kunj went to eat the dinner with his Batchmates.

While eating dinner----
Kunj- "Aapko pata hai aaj dinner ke baad kuch hone waala hai " He said

Siddharth- "Ab kya hone waala hai yaar bas mujhse ab kuch sehen nhi hoga " He whined.

Kunj- "Aree aapko kuch nhi hone waala but kisi orr ke saath kuch hoga " He said and told them everything about the incident with Aryan.

Kunj- "Toh isliye jaldi se dinner kro orr mere saath ground mai chalo " He said.

Rahul shook his head and said "Naah baba na mai kahi nhi jaa rha. Agar kisi ne dekh liya toh bohot maar padegi " He said

Kunj- "Abe maar kyu padegi. Hum log koi chori thodi ker rhe hai. Orr campus ke andar toh hum kabhi bhi kahi bhi jaa sakte hai na " He said

Siddharth- "But kunj agar Aryan bhaiya ne tujhe nhi btaya toh iska matlab voh baat humare matlab ki nhi hogi na " He tried to make him understand. But kunj was not ready to step back.

Kunj- "Please na bhaiya bas mujhe ek baar dekhna hai ki kya hoga vaha. Bas dekhke jaldi se vapas aa jaayenge sachi " He pleaded with his puppy eyes on display.
Rahul and siddharth looked at each other and unwillingly agreed to join him.

After having their dinner. All three of them silently went to the training ground.
They definitely didn't expect what they saw there.

Aryan was sitting on a chair kept in the middle of the ground and vaibhav doing situps in front of him while holding his ears.

It was hilarious to see the boy who was punishing them mercilessly just yesterday is holding his ears and doing situps in front of Aryan who was sitting there while holding a cane in his hands and a stern expression on his face.

They couldn't help but chuckle silently after watching the scene playing in front of them.

Vaibhav- "Bhaiya ek baar reason toh bata do. Maine kra kya hai joh aap aise punish ker rhe ho " He asked while doing the situps.

Aryan raised the cane and it landed right on vaibhav's thighs. He yelped in pain and left his ears to rub the sting off.

Aryan - "Tujhe nhi pata Maine tujhe yaha kyu bulaya hai huh? And who gave you the permission to leave your ears huh? " He asked while again hitting him with the cane.

He again yelped in pain but held his ears again with an angry pout on his face.

Vaibhav- "Nhi pata tabhi toh puch raha hu aapse" He said with a pout.

Aryan again raised the cane in the air to hit but before it can land on his poor thighs, vaibhav backed off and said "Acha sorry sorry. Maarne pe kyu aa rhe ho aap. Nahi kar raha masti. " He said

Vaibhav- "Sharam nhi aati tujhe unn bechare bacho pe apna gussa utarte hue huh? Unlogo galti thi ki tu upto mark perform nhi ker rha orr karan ne tujhe punish kiya huh? " He asked while again hitting him with the cane but this time it landed on his poor butt.

Vaibhav- "ouch bhaiya. Pls bas karo na. Dard ho raha hai. Sorry abse nhi karunga aisa kabhi bhi " He whined.

Aryan - "Voh toh mai hone bhi nhi dunga betaji. Uski tension Tu mat le. Tune halat dekhi unn bacho ki. 20 baccho ko medcare jaana padh gya exhaustion ki wajah se. Siddharth orr rahul ki halat dekhi thi tune. Bechare kitne thake hue lag rhe the. " He said and gave 10 continuous hits on his butt and thighs .

He was continuously yelping in pain and rubbing his butt to remove the sting.

Normally Aryan is a very charming, calm and joyful person but when he is pissed no one can be worse than him. No doubt the colonel himself is scared of him.

The trio standing at the corner of the ground were scared and surprised after seeing this side of their favourite Aryan bhaiya. who protects them from karan 's wrath is now himself punishing vaibhav without showing any mercy.

While Aryan was hitting vaibhav. He immediately wrapped his arms around him and said "Bhai maaf kerdo na pls. Bacha hu mai. Ho gayi galati orr aapne maar bhi liya. Ab bas karo na bohot dard ho raha hai already. "

Aryan 's heart melted and he dropped the cane and wrapped his arms around vaibhav.

Aryan - "Kyu kerta rehta hai aisi harkate huh? Tujhe pata hai karan kitna disappointed hoga jab usse pata chalega iske baare mai " He said

Vaibhav- "bhai pls unse bacha lena na pls. Voh toh meri band baja denge. Anger control naa kerne ke liye. Pehle bhi ek baar punish kara tha jab maine gussa thik se control nhi kara tha. Ab Pata ni kya karenge. Aap baat ker lo na unse ek baar. " He pleaded.

Aryan nodded and said "Haan haan mai baat karunga karan se ki iss baar ache se punish kare tujhe taaki Tu yeh lesson lifelong yaad rkhe. Yeh matlab hua ki gussa aaya toh apne juniors pe utaar diya huh? Teri galati thi isliye karan ne tujhe punish kiya tha na. Fir kaise tune apna gussa unn sab pe nikaal diya. Agli baar kuch aisa kara na toh teri taange tod dunga. Yaad rkhiyo vaibhav. " He warned. Vaibhav nodded against his chest and snuggled deep in the hug.

Vaibhav- "Hanji bhaiya ab kabhi nhi karunga aisa kuch. Bhaiya but pls aap karan sir ko orr provoke mat kerna pls. Voh pehle hi meri band bajane waale hai. But agar aap kuch bologe toh voh ache se class lagayenge meri."

Aryan - " Baad mai sochunga iske baare mai. but i know ki mera bacha dobara aisa kuch nhi karega ." He said and they both smiled.

Aryan- "joh bhi chupke humari baate sun raha hai pls aage aaiye " He said and the trip stiffed. Because it was directed towards them.

Hey guys pls support and encourage my story. Vote and comment your ideas.

What is your favorite moment/dialogue?

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 7.4K 47
A story about two brothers who got separated in childhood brutally but meet again after years. Join these two brothers in their journey❤❤❤
897K 17.9K 95
Emma Smith is a teenage girl with 5 big brothers. Their parents were divorced and emma lived with her mother until both of her parents died in a plan...
55.2K 4K 48
A story of four brothers, each of them going through their own tale of remorse and regrets. The eldest brother living in pain over the sin he commit...
88.1K 8.1K 30
Three brother who have a close knit relationship a bond stronger than everything suddenly gets broken. An intruder in happy family also known as new...