𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦

By kattiemars

Request are open Where I publish my imagines about Mason Mount. Onde eu público meus imagines sobre Mason Mou... More

WARNINGS
jealous
right for you, ben chilwell
test drive
couple of masks
sex, smut
always here
i hope you accept
termination
termination, part ²
termination, part ³
ex
ex, part ²
fall in love
loved packet
double win
first time, smut
i don't fucking care
i don't fucking care, part ²
fake

eyes in the mirror, smut

1.7K 29 2
By kattiemars

ENGLISH VERSION

Mason looked around, looking for his friends.  Declan was dancing a slow waltz with Lauren and Ben was sitting at a table with his girlfriend, both drinking punch and looking into each other’s eyes tenderly, lost to the world around them.  Kai was talking to Sophia. They all seemed happy and happy. 

Mason turned his attention to his partner, who was talking to Jesse Lingard.  Since Mason had no girlfriend, Mason asked Y/N to be his date, which you accepted with a smile. 

Mason and you decided to go for the classic style, with him wearing a smoking and tight pants.  When you first came downstairs from your house, Mason was stunned and silent.  You were wearing an evening dress made of dark cherry-colored satin material.  He clung to the contours of his body, left his shoulders bare except for the straps that held him and had a long slit on the side, showing a good amount of creamy skin and a hint of cleavage.  Her hair was tastefully combed, with a few locks framing her face, leaving her neck naked.  You had the diamond earrings and a matching necklace that Mason had bought you last Christmas, and wore gloves from the same material up to your arm.  Judging by the looks they got, they both looked good. 

Mason was speechless for a good minute, after which a fun, blushing Y/N had to shut her mouth open herself.  Mason didn’t care at all.  He would show all the gratitude he felt for his beautiful friend and more.  Your feelings for you had grown from simple friendship to a passion and then, after you and your ex broke up, to the desire to love.  He loved you, that’s for sure. 

After a long night dancing, dining and dancing some more, you claimed to be tired and Mase went for drinks.  Lingard had obviously turned his eyes to you and, in his absence, was flirting like a storm.  Y/N was laughing at his attentions as he whispered something in his ear, his mouth rubbing against his skin and fingers stroking his arm. 

Mason felt a different kind of emotion inside him.  Jealousy was consuming him.  He had planned to reveal his feelings for you later tonight, but judging by what was happening, by the way Lingard was slowly seducing her with words and caresses, his feelings were in real danger of remaining unspoken. 

When Jesse slid his arm around his slender waist, very close to the curve of his breast with obvious intent, it was more than Mase could handle. 

Forgetting the drinks, he marched towards them with slow and measured steps.  Cutting in half, he scared them both. 

━ Hey, Jesse. Can I have my date back? 

Lingard did not need to hear the request again when he looked into Mason’s eyes. His intentions were clear. 

━ All yours, my brother. 

After Lingard ran away, Mase turned to you, and you lost your breath.  His face was flooded with confusion of emotions, possessiveness and love warring against each other. Mase pressed his arm tightly. 

━ Come with me. ━ Your voice was little more than a growl now. 

Mase wrapped his waist with his hands tightly, almost as if he was going to erase all traces of Lingard’s stain, and dragged you to one of the hotel’s private rooms where the ball was taking place. Swiping the card into the room door reader that would be yours until morning, it allowed you to enter first and then follow it.  Once inside, he pulled you into the suite room and closed the door.  Inside, he turned to face you. 

Y/N was panting.  Her breasts gasped both for excitement and for walking quickly in heels.  Her nipples appeared clearly through her dress, and drops of sweat ran down her neck.  Mase followed one of these drops of sweat with her eyes, from her hairline, to the side of her face, while caressing her neck and collarbones and disappearing into the valley between her breasts. 

He wanted to lick everything, devour it, ruin it for other men and make it his forever. 

He removed the jacket from the smoking and the bow tie as they faced each other, the material falling to the ground in a muffled whisper.  They were expensive, but he didn’t care.

You took off the gloves in return, starting the night dance of seduction and sex.  Mase’s intense glow made you shudder in anticipation.  Tonight, you would surrender to each other.  Of that I was sure. 

Y/N was startled when he groaned and clung to you, turning you to face the full-body mirror in the room, pressing the entire back of your body against his.  He squeezed against his broad ass and squeezed his belly through the dress, the rough and sexual touch.  Her arms unwittingly bent around her neck, grabbing her hair from the back of her neck, leaving her vulnerable to her caresses.  When you saw them in the mirror, you moaned with abandonment. 

Oh, God! He would make you watch. Watch as he seduces you, loves you and devours you. 

━ Is that good, Y/N? Better than Jesse’s touch? ━ He growled, dropping warm kisses against his neck as he circled his navel through the satin material of his dress with one finger. 

━ He is nothing compared to you, no one is. ━ It was your panting, whispering response, even when you threw your head back against your shoulder and groaned. 

Your excitement, already in full swing, was becoming painful when you pressed against it, slipping your manhood between the crack of your buttocks. You choked on it. 

━ See what you do to me? Feel it? 

He sucked a piece of soft skin on his neck, pulling the flesh between his lips and devouring it, with the intention of marking it.  Your fingers in your hair tightened. 

Oh, God.  This was more intense, more erotic, hotter, beyond anything he had ever fantasized about.  And they were just getting started.  

━ I have been in love with you for a long time, Y/F/N and tonight, I will take you in that bed. Seduce you completely. Take you strong and fast. Slowly and with love. Leave you breathless and satiated, as I have always wished. You are mine, only mine. 

Mase’s hoarse confession growl made you twirl in his arms and capture his mouth in yours.  You devoured him with all the urgency and enthusiasm his despair and excitement generated. You whispered your love, your devotion to him between kisses, as he responded with interest. 

━ I also love you, Mason Tony Mount. And tonight and for the rest of our lives, I am yours. Mind, body, heart and soul, I am all yours. 

Each sentence was punctuated by a blunt kiss. 

━ There has never been anyone else in my heart, not now, not tomorrow and never again. Others may just look, but never touch. 

Your hands tightened around your waist, massaging the lean curve with force, even as you took off your shirt.  He had his bare chest underneath. 

━ Make love to me, Mase, take me and everything I am. 

You took off the earrings and the necklace and put them on the dresser. 

Mase’s response was to pull the clip that tied his hair.  Her hair cascaded across her shoulders, looking like a halo in the light of fire, golden reflections shining in her hair.  He could smell his hair product, smelled like vanilla.  It was the quintessential fragrance of Y/N. 

He groaned, stuck his fingers in his hair and turned his back to the mirror, so that his profiles would face him.  He pulled his head down, exposing his throat to it, all soft, vanilla and creamy skin.  His mouth filled with water. 

Without further ado, he descended upon his exposed flesh with the fury of a hungry man. 

His body and heart were his sustenance. 

Your fragrance in your air. 

Your essence, your drink. 

His search started in his ear when he pulled his teeth and sucked.  He was being a little rougher than he would normally be, but the cocktail of jealousy and desire to cook in it reduced his inhibitions. 

You choked on it.  Her mouth was gradually tracing a warm trail from her ear to her cleavage, tongue and teeth making magic over her skin.  His back arched unwittingly, allowing him more access.  His eyes fell in the mirror and you choked.  The erotic image that you painted, with him feasting on your breasts rising up against him with his hands in your hair, made you sigh half-cut. 

His hands were squeezing and tracing the contours of his ass.  He could only feel the fine satin dress.  That meant either you were naked, or you were wearing a thong.  Both attracted you a lot. 

━ What’s underneath, Y/N/N? Are you wearing something underneath the dress, or was it all a plan to tempt me? 

Mase’s unexpected question made you blush.  You went out and bought the lingerie at Christmas, and it cost a lot.  It was a guilty pleasure.  You loved sexy underwear.  This one consisted of a very transparent silk bra and a thong.  You shivered at the thought of Mase actually seeing you in the ensemble, him leaving her naked. 

━ Why don’t you find out yourself? ━ You whispered in your ear accompanied by a pinch in the lobe. 

━ Bad move, love. ━  Mase growled at you. 

He buried his face in her hair, smelling her fragrance. 

And I was back in the mirror. 

You were forced to watch as Mase stroked her, he stood behind you.  His hands were everywhere at once.  They ran around your waist, from there to your face, to your breasts, over your thigh, your erection rubbing against you. 

All the while he kept a continuous comment, whispering in his ear. 

━ God, I love you very much, Y/N. Very much. ━  Your mouth was in the delicate shell of your ear, nibbling on it. ━ I’m dying to touch you, baby. I’ve wanted you for months. 

You arched yourself in Mason’s hands, your mouth pressed into your Adam’s apple as you breathed. 

━ Touch me where, Mason? Show me what you want. 

The question was accompanied by a lick on his throbbing wrist. 

His tongue, moist and seductive, set him on fire. 

His hands shot into her breasts, wrapping them, cradling them as she kneaded the delicate flesh. 

━ Here. 

He rolled his nipples - very prominent through the bodice of his dress - between his fingers. It made you bow at his touch as groans came out of his half-open lips. 

━ Here. 

A single finger ignited you.  Caressing the beautiful curve of your neck, from the earlobe to the shoulder. 

━ Here.

You kissed your fingers as they brushed your lips, flexible as rose petals. 

━ Here. 

Mase held his core, his excitement evident to him.  His warmth, damp and tempting, called him through the layers of clothing. 

━ And here. 

You sighed in surrender, your voice a trembling murmur. 

━ Oh, Mase. Yes. Touch me at all. 

God, he had to get you out of your clothes.  Immediately.  Your self-control was already fine and truly fucked. 

As you looked through the mirror, Mase’s fingers pulled the straps of her dress down her shoulder.  You swayed a little and the satin slipped through your body.  He stroked his soft skin before falling to the ground, forming a puddle around his feet. 

It also left you vulnerable to Mason’s predatory gaze. 

Mason couldn’t think that he could admire you any more, but the sight in the mirror really stunned him, like an idiot. 

You were wearing a little sexy white number.  The straps of the Demi-cut bra were transparent, while the vestment itself showed her breasts in a spectacular way.  His nipples were hard and spiked through fine silk.  A single areola appeared above the edge of the bra, which made his mouth watery. 

And that thong thing. 

It lurked between her creamy thighs and consisted of a slight silk triangle that protected her modesty.  It was supported by thin ropes tied to bows on your hips.  From his point of view, he could see how wet you were.  The inside of his thighs shone with his excitement. 

Because of him. 

It was a feast for your hungry libido. 

You stood completely still, watching and feeling, while a single, long finger scratched your eyes, cheekbones and lips.  You moaned quietly as your eyes closed.  Mase’s finger left a trail of sensitized skin as he lightly brushed her throat and her soft neckline, as she brushed her left nipple, the silky curve of her breasts and her navel - provoking her - on her journey. 

Then the other digits came together. 

Mase pulled you into a voracious kiss while her hand wreaked havoc.  His fingers pushed his panties aside when they found his moist core, ready for him.  You gave off a guttural hiccup when Mase touched you, provoking your clitoris, gently caressing you.  Almost as if you caressed a precious jewel. 

It was for him. 

Their mouths were fused, their tongues plunging eagerly into the other’s mouth.  Each had the fixation of savouring each corner and corner of his lover’s mouth during the oral banquet, their tongues moving, looting and caressing each other.  Each one was committed to committing his first kiss to memory. 

And then your finger dipped in its damp heat. 

Both groaned loudly.  You were overwhelmed by the sensations he was causing, and Mase shivered when his channel grabbed his finger hard.  The warmth, damp and inviting, was irresistible.  He started fingering and you screamed in surprise. 

He added another finger, and his cries turned to groans. 

━ Oh, God! Mase, what are you doing to me? ━ You asked me half-cut, rubbing against him uncontrollably. 

━ You like that, don’t you, Y/N? This humidity, this excitement, is everything to me? ━ Mase growled as he pressed his thumb to his clitoris, skilfully manipulating it with his fingers. 

━ Yes, Mase, everything for you. I almost enjoyed just dancing with you all night. 

His mouth was glued to him and his other hand was on his breast, massaging him with gentle caresses. 

You knew it wouldn’t last long.  The trifecta of sensations that Mase unleashed upon you was dragging her quickly to the precipice.  Moans came out uninterrupted from his mouth. 

━ Oh God, this is so good! Simple as that! 

Mase added another finger, increasing the pleasure. 

━ O-oh! That’s m-too! MASON! 

True to form, you felt your climax come. It hit you hard and fast, leaving you completely boned and a pile of relaxed limbs.  You’ve masturbated before, but you’ve never been this intense.  Mase had you completely helpless and at your mercy. 

━ That’s just the first, love. The first of many. 

Mason’s voice, thick with sex and excitement, penetrated through his pleasure-induced mist.  You swallowed in dry. 

You squealed when Mase lifted you up in his arms, smiling widely.  He seemed very pleased with himself.  You buried your face in your chest, blushing. 

In a single night, you went from friends to lovers.  It made you shout in your head with joy. 

But you carefully laid her on the bed, leaning against the pillows.  You were a sight for sore eyes.  A fantasy of many of your friends. 

Y/F/N, his childhood friend, was all sexy and shaggy in her bed.  Waiting for him.  This piece of carnal knowledge made him growl with pleasure. 

━ Was it nice when you were looking at us in the mirror, love? 

━ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ━ You shuddered, and he knew.  It excited you, watching you play with your body. 

━ Watch out for the roof, love. There will be more. 

When his eyes rose, Mase moved his fingers. 

You choked on it. 

A large mirror materialized on the ceiling.  It was framed in gold and positioned perfectly above the king-size bed.  You could see all the details of yourselves in it. 

You moaned as you watched Mase crawl.  Your body almost covered you.  He had taken his pants off somewhere in the meantime, and just like that, he was right on top of you.  Brown found Y/E/C. There was love, there was lust and there was confidence in his looks. 

━ Soul mates. You and me. 

You're whispering to him rekindled your excitement, not that you had so calmed down. 

━ Yes. Likewise, you’re mine, and I’m yours forever. 

His legs opened when he settled between them, his hips cradling each other.  One hand caressed your silky skin and pulled your leg to wrap around your waist, while the other slipped behind you to unbutton your bra.  You moaned, softly, and lamented when you let go. 

He swung at you.  You choked.  It was great, your hardness against you.  Your head fell back, and your body arched in your embrace.  He threw the bra somewhere, absorbing the newly revealed flesh. 

He looked at his cleavage - silky, seductive and mysterious - often as they danced.  Despite the mystery, reality did not disappoint.  Smooth and perfect globes of creamy flesh, more than a handful, called him. 

Desire and anticipation were cooking in your belly as you watched Mase look at you with love and lust in her eyes.  Your eyes darkened to a dark brown. You felt loved.  You felt blessed. 

Still, your eyes kept going to the mirror above you. 

Mase noticed and laughed, a low, guttural sound that made the knot of excitement in her belly tighten even more. 

━ How we're doing, baby? 

His reflections were in the classical missionary position.  Your legs around your waist, and you're vulnerable under it, while it swayed against you. 

Mason and Y/N. 

Mount and Y/L/N. 

You were captivated by the image.  I would stay with her forever. 

Only one word came to your mind. 

━ Orgasmic. 

He laughed in the same low tone as he came down on you to put his mouth on your neck. His hands shot into his hair, holding him tight while he gave pleasure to his body.  Their gaze was still fixed on their reflections as they moved together.  The contrast of its white and creamy complexion against its light tan was intensely erotic.  Mase was sucking his flesh into his mouth with every kiss, sucking and pinching that he gave into his body.  Your eyes tracked him as he filled it, you're giving him everything he wanted without restrictions.  He was literally branding you, setting you on fire with every pass of that talented mouth of his.

Mase’s mind was spinning as he dined you.  His lips were open only a fraction, his eyelids heavy as he watched him.  His skin was so soft and creamy and tasted heavenly.  He gave in easily under his lips when he opened a path to his chest.  He knew he’d never get tired of you.  His long legs were curled around him, and you writhed under him, rubbing against his thigh as groans came out of his half-open lips. 

Eventually, after leaving two or three hickeys on the graceful spine of his neck, his mouth was hovering over his breasts.  He breathed on the tops of her breasts, a breath of hot, humid air, and you arched yourself in response, seeking the moist warmth of her mouth.  He held the gentle curve of the flesh and bent it toward his face. 

Furthermore, he was tired of waiting. 

━ Have you ever dreamed of this Y/N/N? My lips on every delicious bend of your body, bringing you pleasure.  All night. 

Mase’s sudden question made you look away from your reflexes at him.  You just got a glimpse of the tone of your right nipple before it disappeared into your mouth. 

You smothered a sigh. 

It was intense.  It was erotic.  All you could do was squirm and moan while Mase delighted in his tender flesh. 

Mase was no less affected.  The Y/F/N sinus was in his mouth and was the sweetest meat he had ever tasted.  Your fantasies pale in comparison to this.  His body arched out of bed in response, and his hands were as fists in his hair as he watched the silkiness and softness of her breasts.  He gave his tortured nipple a slight scraping of his teeth and his back arched further, driving more of his delicious meat into his mouth while you indulged him. 

━ Mase! O-Oh! That’s so goooooooooood! 

Your mind stopped working.  Every blow of your tongue, every bite of your teeth and every blow of your lips made you struggle in bed while he snatched you.  Meanwhile, one of his hands massaged the abandoned twin and the other caressed the curve of his waist.  You knew your breasts were sensitive, and Mase was making good use of that knowledge to drive you crazy. 

Her mouth voraciously sucked out her nipple and much of her breast with the hunger of a dying man.  Quite possibly, as if you were the last thing he would ever prove.  He then shifted his attention to the other breast, giving it the same erotic treatment. 

You were ready to fall apart. 

But Mase stopped ministering.  Your eyes opened when you looked at him.

He had stopped just a few moments from his climax and was smiling at you.  That arrogant, safe, incredibly sexy smile of his. 

━ Mase? Wha... 

He silenced you with a finger on your lips.  Your smile softened to desire. 

━ I need to taste you, love. Will you leave me? 

You wondered what exactly he was asking.  Then his face turned red. 

This would be the first time.  You responded gently with a touch of shyness. 

━ Mase, no one’s ever done that to me before. 

A wave of manly pride invaded him.  He’d be the first and last man to party with you, to prove his adorable essence, to make you come.  He spoke in a low, seductive tone. 

━ I’m going to rape you, baby. I’m gonna party with you and make you fall apart. ━ He licked her breasts, bathing her nipples with his spittle, and then blowing on them to emphasize his point. 

You were panting at him just now.  The image he painted, his head between his thighs as he devoured his core, was deliciously erotic.  Supplications escaped his lips. 

━ Yes, Mase. Take everything from me. I’m all yours now. 

He wasted no time.  By planting suction kisses all over his body, playing with his navel on the way, he finally reached between his thighs.  He nestled in the soft silk of his panties and breathed a breath of air into its core, which was absolutely soaked now.  You smelled so delicious. 

You couldn’t help it, your hips arched of their own accord, seeking the warmth of your mouth. 

━ Mase, will you please... 

Her lips made tracks up and down on her thighs, passing through her soft skin, provoking her continually.  The whole time, you were fidgeting and moaning while begging him to end the torture. 

In response, he pulled the ties of his thong with his teeth, and they opened.  You lifted the ass off the mattress, inviting, and he took off your panties.  The sight before him made you breathe shaking.  Its core was completely bald and dripping with its excitement, small streams of its juices soaking the sheets beneath you.  He grabbed her hips and her ass and pulled her into his waiting mouth. 

You took a tortured gasp in anticipation while he licked his lips. 

The next moment, you were screaming in ecstasy as he completely devoured your delicious meat.  His mouth was wide open and completely covered his core.  You literally ripped the duvet with your fingernails while he gave you a long blow job in your vagina.  Her teeth nibbled on her clitoris and her tongue traced the lips of her femininity, collecting her juices and drinking them. 

━ Oh, Mase! Mmmm, God, this is so hot! 

━ You taste delicious, love. God, I could spend my life drinking you. 

Your groaning from between your legs has put the situation in perspective for you.  Mason Mount, the reason for your daily fantasies was attending you orally.  Your reflections in the mirror above were absolutely charming.  Mase’s head was directly over your groin, your thighs over your shoulders, and you were writhing with helpless desire.  It created some really sexy fantasies. 

Your mouth was open, and you moaned continually as he delighted in you.  Her long, skilful tongue slid through her inner lips and was sliding in and out of her slippery canal.  It was so good that you barely had a moment to breathe. 

Too soon, you felt your belly tighten with tension.  You were crying now. 

━ M- plus! Yes, love, more! I’m going to enjoy Mase, please make me come. 

A few more seconds of your talented mouth, and you let out a long cry of your name. 

━ MASONNNNNNNNNNNN! 

He gave you a moment to come down from your high while drinking the rest of your juices.  You seemed satiated, satisfied and incredibly graceful lying in bed. 

━ Was it good, love? 

A lazy smile spread across your lips with your question.  You languidly stretched out to answer. 

━ Oh yes, Mase. Great. ━ A shy smile was playing on your lips. ━ Does that mean you broke up with me? 

Your answer to your question was to take off your boxer.  You choked on seeing your manhood straight.  Thick and circumcised, there was no doubt how much his mating had affected him.  He was bigger than his ex, you were sure of that. 

━ Looks like I’m done, love? ━ Mase pressed against you, your thighs cradling you. They both took a deep breath. That was amazing. Its hardness against its soft heat was a torture for both. ━ I can’t wait any longer, love. ━ Mason whispered. 

You smiled at her, a smile full of love, affection, kindness and all things you. 

━ Then don’t do it, love. Make me yours. 

Slowly, Mase slid into you with excruciating slowness.  Your intention was to allow you to adjust, but you had other ideas.  By hooking his heels behind his ass and his hands around his neck, you pulled him close.  The result was your limb lining within you in a long, smooth blow. 

Your back arched and you almost mocked the good feeling.  Mase stretched you in ways you didn’t know were possible.  He was reaching all the right points inside you, pulsing inside your vagina. 

━ O-Oooooh Mason! That’s so good. ━ Your name slipped from your lips, almost in prayer. 

He’s never felt so at home before.  His inner muscles were squeezing him well, giving him more pleasure than he’s ever experienced.  You fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.  It was a cliché thought, but nothing truer could be said about it. Your ex was nothing compared to that. 

Mase looked you in the eye as he began to move.  His eyes darkened for black men of lust.  You were moving together in sync, your fingernails leaving shallow tracks on your back as you writhed in the agony of passion.  It only stimulated him. 

━ Oh! Oh! Mase! Faster, love. Fuck me harder! 

Tonight was about you.  He had to show how much he loved you.  You had spent almost three years with other people because of your blindness. 

Well, no more.  He was yours and you were his. 

Mase whispered in your ears as he beat you. 

━ God, it’s as good inside you, baby. Is it as pleasant for you as it is for me? 

You grabbed him closer.  Your face was on the curve of your neck as you moved together.  Your eyes in the mirror, you answered. 

━ God, Mason, this mirror is torture. We look so good together in it. ━ Your eyes have turned to his. ━ It feels like heaven, to have you in me. I love you so much. 

Mase pushed faster into you, hell-bent on making you come before him.  Your pride and love were at stake here.  He switched to various positions, trying to find his G point. At a specific angle, his screams increased in volume. 

━ Yes! But, right there! Oh, God! 

Mason continued, thrusting himself into you with all his worth.  Your wet, hot, and slippery canal would be your undoing.  He didn’t know much more that he could take, it was getting harder and harder.  He whispered in his ears. 

━ Come to me, my love. Surrender to me. I’ll catch you. ━ This beautiful woman under him was your love, your life and your brightest spot of the day.  He could never love a person more than you. 

You chose that moment to let go, your words proving too much to you. 

━ FUUUUUUUCK! MASOOOOOOONNN! 

He hasn’t come yet, so he’s moved behind you and brought you to your knees.  You’re too weak to disagree.  Moreover, he has not yet come.  You had to admire his resistance.  You were kneeling on the bed, he behind you, still connected when he resumed his advances.  The pleasure was stimulating. 

━ Baby, I’m going to make you come for the last time tonight. Are you ready? 

You turned to him and graced him with a soft smile. 

━ For you always, ever. 

Mase’s hands were on her breasts, her lips feasting on her neck as he fucked you senseless with strong, swift blows.  He was setting aside all his restrictions for what would probably be the last engagement of the night.  He wanted to give you the maximum pleasure, to impress himself on you for all eternity.  Judging by his cries, he was succeeding. 

━ Fuck, Mase. Fuck! Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God! 

You let him go and fell against the mattress while he beat you from behind.  Having already come twice, you were sure the third was on its way.  You’ve increased the pressure on your limb, your muscles finding impulse. 

━ Come with me, Mase, fill me in. ━ You had to knock him down with you. ━ Inside me, my love. 

Mase felt it.  His channel got tighter all of a sudden, and all that extra pleasure would charge his price.  Its climax was fast approaching. 

━ I’m coming, baby. I’m coming! FUCK! 

Mase burst from the inside, filling you with his seed in great spurts.  The sudden heat inside you was all you needed to climax, while you writhed around the bed. 

You fell into bed in unison.  You spent almost two hours making love, and it made you tired to the bone.  Mase nestled his soft form against his chest and smoothed his sweaty locks away from his face.  He smiled with adoration at you. 

━ How was that? Are you mine now? 

You smiled at him and nodded.  A slow, satiated smile that made him fall in love with you again. 

━ Like I said before. 

Your look changed to curious, and you twisted your lips into a provocative smile. 

━ Orgasmic, my dear girl.

VERSÃO EM PORTUGUÊS

Mason olhou em volta, procurando por seus amigos. Declan estava dançando uma valsa lenta com Lauren e Ben estava sentado em uma mesa com sua namorada, ambos tomando ponche e olhando nos olhos um do outro com ternura, perdidos para o mundo ao redor deles. Kai estava conversando com Sophia. Todos eles pareciam felizes e contentes.

Mason voltou suas atenções para seu par, que estava conversando com Jesse Lingard. Como Mason não possuía nenhuma namorada, Mason pediu a Y/N para ser seu par, ao que você aceitou com um sorriso.

Mason e você decidiram ir no estilo clássico, com ele vestindo um smoking e calças justas. Quando você desceu as escadas de sua casa pela primeira vez, Mason ficou estupefato e ficou em silêncio. Você estava usando um vestido de noite feito de um material acetinado de cor cereja escura. Agarrava-se aos contornos de seu corpo, deixava seus ombros nus exceto pelas alças que o sustentavam e tinha uma longa fenda na lateral, mostrando uma boa quantidade de pele cremosa e uma sugestão de decote. Seu cabelo estava penteado com bom gosto, com algumas mechas emoldurando seu rosto, deixando seu pescoço nu. Você tinha os brincos de diamante e um colar combinando que Mason havia comprado-lhe no Natal passado e usava luvas do mesmo material até o braço. A julgar pelos olhares que receberam, ambos pareciam bem.

Mason ficou sem palavras por um bom minuto, depois do qual uma divertida e corada Y/N teve que fechar a boca aberta ela mesma. Mason não se importou nem um pouco. Ele mostraria toda a gratidão que sentia por sua bela amiga e mais um pouco. Seus sentimentos por você havia crescido de simples amizade para uma paixão e então, depois que você e seu ex se separaram, era sua chance. Ele te amava, disso tinha certeza.

Depois de uma longa noite dançando, jantando e dançando mais um pouco, você alegou estar cansada e Mase foi buscar bebidas. Lingard obviamente voltara seus olhos para você e, em sua ausência, estava flertando como uma tempestade. Y/N estava rindo de suas atenções enquanto ele sussurrava algo em seu ouvido, sua boca roçando sua pele e seus dedos acariciando seu braço.

Mason sentiu um tipo diferente de emoção dentro dele. O ciúme o estava consumindo. Ele havia planejado revelar seus sentimentos por você no final desta noite, mas a julgar pelo que estava acontecendo, pela forma como Lingard a estava seduzindo lentamente com palavras e carícias, seus sentimentos estavam em perigo real de permanecerem não ditos.

Quando Jesse deslizou o braço em volta de sua cintura esguia, muito perto da curva de seu seio com intenção óbvia, foi mais que Mase poderia aguentar.

Esquecendo as bebidas, ele marchou até eles com passos lentos e medidos. Cortando no meio, ele assustou os dois.

━ Olá, Jesse. Posso ter meu par de volta?

Lingard não precisou ouvir o pedido  novamente quando olhou nos olhos de Mason. Suas intenções estavam bem claras.

━ Toda sua, irmão.

Depois que Lingard fugiu, Mase se virou para você e você perdeu o fôlego. Seu rosto estava inundado por uma confusão de emoções, possessividade e amor guerreando um contra o outro. Mason apertou seu braço firmemente.

━ Venha comigo. ━  Sua voz era pouco mais que um rosnado agora.

Mase envolveu sua cintura com as mãos com força, quase como se fosse apagar todos os vestígios da mácula de Lingard e te arrastou  para um dos quartos privados do hotel onde o baile estava ocorrendo. Passando o cartão no leitor da porta do quarto que seria de vocês até amanhã, ele permitiu que você entrasse primeiro e depois a seguiu. Uma vez lá dentro, ele te puxou para o quarto da suíte e fechou a porta. Por dentro, ele se virou para encará-la.

Y/N estava ofegante. Seus seios arfavam tanto pela excitação quanto por andar rapidamente de saltos. Seus mamilos apareciam claramente através de seu vestido e gotas de suor escorriam por seu pescoço. Mase seguiu uma dessas gotas de suor com os olhos, de sua linha do cabelo, para o lado de seu rosto, enquanto acariciava seu pescoço e clavículas e desaparecia no vale entre seus seios.

Ele queria lamber tudo, devorá-la, arruiná-la para outros homens e torná-la sua, para sempre.

Ele tirou o paletó do smoking e a gravata-borboleta enquanto se encaravam, o material caindo no chão em um sussurro abafado. Eles eram caros, mas ele não se importava.

Você tirou as luvas em troca, começando a dança noturna de sedução e sexo. O brilho intenso de Mase te fizeram estremecer de antecipação. Hoje à noite, vocês se entregariam um ao outro. Disso tinha certeza.

Y/N se assustou quando ele gemeu e se agarrou a você, girando-te para ficar de frente para o espelho de corpo inteiro no quarto, pressionando toda a parte de trás de seu corpo contra o dele. Ele se apertou contra sua bunda ampla e apertou sua barriga através do vestido, o toque áspero e sexual. Os seus braços involuntariamente se curvaram ao redor de seu pescoço, agarrando-se a seu cabelo da nuca, deixando-a vulnerável a suas carícias. Quando você os viu no espelho, gemeu com abandono.

Oh Deus. Ele te faria assistir. Assistir enquanto ele te seduz, te ama e te devora.

━ Isso é bom, Y/N? É melhor que o toque de Jesse? ━ Ele rosnou, deixando cair beijos quentes contra seu pescoço enquanto circulava seu umbigo através do material acetinado de seu vestido com um dedo.

━ Ele não é nada comparado a você, ninguém é. ━  Foi sua resposta ofegante, mal sussurrada, mesmo quando você jogou a cabeça para trás contra seu ombro e gemeu.

Sua excitação, já em pleno mastro, estava se tornando dolorosa quando você se pressionou contra ela, deslizando sua masculinidade entre a fenda de suas nádegas. Você engasgou.

━ Vê o que você faz comigo? Sente isso?

Ele chupou um pedaço de pele macia em seu pescoço, puxando a carne entre os lábios e devorando-a, com a intenção de marcá-la. Seus dedos em seu cabelo se apertaram.

Oh Deus. Isso era mais intenso, mais erótico, mais quente, além de qualquer coisa que ele já havia fantasiado. E eles estavam apenas começando. 

━ Estou apaixonado por você há muito tempo, Y/ F/ N e esta noite, vou levá-la nessa cama. Te seduzir completamente. Te levar forte e rápido. Devagar e com amor. Deixar você sem fôlego e saciada como eu sempre desejei. Você é minha, só minha.

O rosnado rouco de confissão de Mase te fez girar em seus braços e capturar sua boca na sua. Você o devorou ​​com toda a urgência e entusiasmo que seu desespero e excitação geraram. Você sussurrou seu amor, sua devoção por ele entre beijos enquanto ele correspondia com interesse.

━ Eu também te amo Mason Tony Mount. E esta noite e pelo resto de nossas vidas, eu sou sua. Mente, corpo, coração e alma, sou toda sua.

Cada frase foi pontuada por um beijo contundente.

━ Nunca houve ninguém mais em meu coração, nem agora, nem amanhã e nunca mais. Outros podem apenas olhar, mas nunca tocar.

Suas mãos se apertaram ao redor de sua cintura, massageando a curva esguia com força, mesmo enquanto você tirava sua camisa. Ele estava com o peito nu por baixo.

━ Faça amor comigo Mase, me leve e tudo o que eu sou.

Você tirou os brincos e o colar e os colocou sobre a cômoda.

A resposta de Mase foi puxar a presilha que prendia o seu cabelo. Seus cabelos caíam em cascata pelos ombros, parecendo um halo à luz do fogo, reflexos dourados brilhando em seu cabelo. Ele podia sentir o cheiro de seu produto de cabelo, cheirava a baunilha. Era a fragrância quintessencial de Y/N.

Ele gemeu, enfiou os dedos nos seus cabelos e deu as costas para o espelho, de modo que seus perfis ficassem de frente para ele. Ele puxou sua cabeça para baixo, expondo sua garganta para ele, toda a pele macia, baunilha e cremosa. Sua boca encheu de água.

Sem mais delongas, ele desceu sobre sua carne exposta com a fúria de um homem faminto.

Seu corpo e coração eram seu sustento.

A sua fragrância em seu ar.

Sua essência, sua bebida.

Sua busca começou em sua orelha quando ele puxou com os dentes e chupou. Ele estava sendo um pouco mais rude do que normalmente seria, mas o coquetel de ciúme e desejo de cozinhar nele reduziu suas inibições.

Você engasgou. Sua boca estava gradualmente traçando uma trilha quente de sua orelha até seu decote, sua língua e dentes fazendo magia sobre sua pele. Suas costas arquearam involuntariamente, permitindo que ele tivesse mais acesso. Seus olhos caíram no espelho e você engasgou. A imagem erótica que vocês pintaram, com ele se banqueteando  de seus seios erguendo-se contra ele com as mãos em seus cabelos, te fez suspirar entrecortadamente.

Suas mãos estavam apertando e traçando os contornos de sua bunda. Ele só podia sentir o vestido de cetim fino. Isso significava que ou você estava nua, ou você estava usando um fio dental. Ambos o atraíram muito.

━ O que há por baixo, Y/N/N? Você está usando algo por baixo do vestido ou foi tudo um plano para me tentar?

A pergunta inesperada de Mase fez você corar. Você saiu e comprou a lingerie no Natal e custou muito. Foi um prazer culposo. Você amava roupas íntimas sensuais. Este consistia em um sutiã de seda muito transparente e uma tanga. Você estremeceu ao pensar em Mase realmente vendo você no conjunto, ele a deixando nua.

━ Por que você não descobre sozinho? ━ Você sussurrou em seu ouvido acompanhado de uma beliscada no lóbulo.

━ Mau movimento, amor. ━ Mase rosnou contra você.

Ele enterrou o rosto em seus cabelos, sentindo o cheiro de sua fragrância.

E estava de volta ao espelho.

Você foi forçada a assistir enquanto Mase a acariciava, ele parado atrás de você. Suas mãos estavam em todos os lugares em simultâneo. Elas correram por sua cintura, de lá para o rosto, para os seios, sobre a coxa, sua ereção se esfregando contra você.

Todo o tempo ele manteve um comentário contínuo, sussurrando em seu ouvido.

━ Deus, eu te amo muito, Y/N. Muito. ━ Sua boca estava na delicada concha de sua orelha, mordiscando-a. ━ Estou morrendo de vontade de tocar em você, amor. Há meses, desejo você.

Você se arqueou nas mãos de Mason, sua boca pressionada em seu pomo de adão enquanto respirava.

━ Toca-me onde, Mason? Mostre-me o que você deseja.

A pergunta foi acompanhada por uma lambida em seu pulso latejante.

A sua língua, úmida e sedutora, o incendiou.

Suas mãos dispararam para seus seios, envolvendo-os, embalando-os enquanto amassava a carne delicada.

━ Aqui.

Ele rolou seus mamilos — muito proeminentes através do corpete de seu vestido — entre os dedos. Isso te fez arquear em seu toque enquanto gemidos saíam de seus lábios entreabertos.

━ Aqui.

Um único dedo te incendiou. Acariciando a linda curva de seu pescoço, do lóbulo da orelha ao ombro.

━ Aqui.

Você beijou seus dedos enquanto traçavam seus lábios, flexíveis como pétalas de rosa.

━ Aqui.

Mase segurou seu núcleo, sua excitação evidente para ele. Seu calor, úmido e tentador, o chamava através das camadas de roupas.

━ E aqui.

Você  suspirou em rendição, sua voz um murmúrio trêmulo.

━ Oh Mase. Sim. Toque-me em tudo.

Deus, ele tinha que te  tirar de suas roupas. Imediatamente. Seu autocontrole já estava bem e verdadeiramente fodido.

Enquanto você olhava pelo espelho, os dedos de Mase puxaram as alças de seu vestido para baixo de seu ombro. Você balançou um pouco e o cetim escorregou por seu corpo. Ele acariciou sua pele macia antes de cair no chão, formando uma poça ao redor de seus pés.

Isso também te deixou vulnerável ao olhar predatório de Mason.

Mason não conseguia pensar que poderia te admirar mais, mas a visão no espelho realmente o deixou boquiaberto, como um idiota.

Você estava vestindo um pequeno número sexy em branco. As alças do sutiã com corte demi eram transparentes, enquanto a própria vestimenta mostrava seus seios de maneira espetacular. Seus mamilos estavam duros e espetados através da seda fina. Uma única aréola aparecia acima da borda do sutiã, que o deixava com água na boca.

E essa tanga.

Espreitava por entre suas coxas cremosas e consistia em um ligeiro triângulo de seda que protegia sua modéstia. Era sustentado por finas cordas amarradas em arcos em seus quadris. De seu ponto de vista, ele podia ver como você estava encharcada. A parte interna de suas coxas brilhavam com sua excitação.

Por causa dele.

Foi um banquete para sua libido faminta.

Você ficou completamente imóvel, observando e sentindo, enquanto um único e longo dedo traçou seus olhos, maçãs do rosto e lábios. Você gemeu baixinho enquanto seus olhos se fechavam. O dedo de Mase deixou um rastro de pele sensibilizada enquanto roçava levemente sua garganta e seu decote suave, enquanto roçava seu mamilo esquerdo, a curva sedosa de seus seios e seu umbigo — provocando-a — em sua jornada.

Em seguida, os outros dígitos se juntaram.

Mase puxou você para um beijo voraz enquanto sua mão causava estragos. Seus dedos empurraram sua calcinha de lado quando encontraram seu núcleo úmido, pronto para ele. Você soltou um soluço gutural quando Mase a tocou, provocando seu clitóris, acariciando-o suavemente. Quase como se acariciasse uma joia preciosa.

E foi, para ele.

As bocas estavam fundidas, suas línguas mergulhando avidamente na boca do outro. Cada um tinha a fixação de saborear cada canto e recanto da boca de seu amante durante o banquete oral, suas línguas se movendo, saqueando e acariciando um ao outro. Cada um estava empenhado em cometer seu primeiro beijo na memória.

E então seu dedo mergulhou em seu calor úmido.

Ambos gemeram alto. Você foi dominada pelas sensações que ele estava causando e Mase estremeceu quando seu canal agarrou seu dedo com força. O calor, úmido e convidativo, era irresistível. Ele começou a enfiar os dedos e você gritou de surpresa.

Ele acrescentou outro dedo e seus gritos se transformaram em gemidos.

━ Oh Deus! Mase, o que você está fazendo comigo? ━ Você perguntou entrecortada, esfregando-se contra ele descontroladamente.

━ Gosta disso, não é Y/N? Essa umidade, essa excitação é tudo para mim? ━ Mase rosnou enquanto pressionava o polegar em seu clitóris, habilmente manipulando-a com os dedos.

━ Sim, Mase, tudo para você. Quase gozei apenas de dançar com você a noite toda.

Sua boca estava colada-lhe e sua outra mão estava em seu seio, massageando-o com carícias suaves.

Você sabia que não duraria muito. A trifeta de sensações que Mase desencadeou sobre você a estava arrastando rapidamente para o precipício. Gemidos saíram ininterruptos de sua boca.

━ Oh Deus, isso é tão bom! Simples assim!

Mase acrescentou outro dedo, aumentando o prazer.

━ O-oh! Isso é m-demais! MASON!

Fiel à forma, você sentiu seu clímax chegar. Te atingiu forte e rápido, te deixando completamente desossada e uma pilha de membros relaxados. Você já havia se masturbado antes, mas nunca foi tão intenso. Mase te tinha completamente indefesa e à sua mercê.

━ Esse é apenas o primeiro, amor. O primeiro de muitos.

A voz de Mason, grossa com sexo e excitação, penetrou através de sua névoa induzida pelo prazer. Você engoliu em seco.

Você guinchou quando Mason te ergueu em seus braços, sorrindo amplamente. Ele parecia muito satisfeito consigo mesmo. Você enterrou o rosto em seu peito, corando.

Em uma única noite, vocês passaram de amigos a amantes. Isso te fez gritar mentalmente de alegria.

Mase a depositou cuidadosamente na cama, te apoiando contra os travesseiros. Você era um colírio para os olhos. Uma fantasia de muitos de seus amigos.

Y/F/N, sua amiga de infância, estava toda sexy e desgrenhada em sua cama. Esperando por ele. Esse pedaço de conhecimento carnal o fez rosnar de prazer.

━ Foi bom quando você estava nos olhando no espelho, amor?

━ Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. ━ Você estremeceu e ele soube. Isso te excitou, observando-o brincar com seu corpo.

━ Cuidado com o teto amor. Haverá mais.

Quando seus olhos se ergueram, Mase mexeu os dedos.

Você engasgou.

Um grande espelho se materializou no teto. Ele era emoldurado em ouro e posicionado perfeitamente acima da cama king size. Você podia ver todos os detalhes de vocês mesmos nele.

Você gemeu enquanto observava Mase  rastejar. Seu corpo quase te cobriu. Ele havia tirado as calças em algum lugar nesse ínterim e, simplesmente assim, ele estava diretamente em cima de você. Castanho encontrou Y/E/C. Havia amor, havia luxúria e havia confiança em seus olhares.

━ Almas gêmeas. Você e eu.

Seu sussurro para ele reacendeu sua excitação, não que tivesse se acalmado tanto.

━ Sim. Você é minha e eu sou seu, para sempre.

Suas pernas se abriram quando ele se acomodou entre elas, seus quadris embalando um ao outro. Uma mão acariciou sua pele sedosa e puxou sua perna para envolvê-la na cintura, enquanto a outra deslizou para trás de você para desabotoar o sutiã. Você gemeu, suave e lamentou quando se soltou.

Ele se balançou contra você. Você engasgou. Era ótimo, sua dureza contra você. Sua cabeça caiu para trás e seu corpo se arqueou em seu abraço. Ele jogou o sutiã em algum lugar, absorvendo a carne recém-revelada.

Ele olhou para seu decote — sedoso, sedutor e misterioso — muitas vezes enquanto eles dançavam. Apesar do mistério, a realidade não decepcionou. Globos suaves e perfeitos de carne cremosa, mais do que um punhado, o chamavam.

Desejo e antecipação estavam cozinhando na sua barriga enquanto você observava Mase te olhar com amor e luxúria em seus olhos. Seus olhos escureceram para um castanho escuro. Você se sentia amada. Você se sentiu abençoada.

Ainda assim, seus olhos continuaram indo para o espelho acima de vocês.

Mase percebeu e riu, um som baixo e gutural que fez o nó de excitação em sua barriga apertar ainda mais.

━ Como estamos, amor?

Suas reflexões estavam na clássica posição missionária. Suas pernas ao redor de sua cintura e você vulnerável debaixo dele, enquanto ele se balançava contra você.

Mason e Y/N.

Mount e Y/L/N.

Você ficou cativada pela imagem. Ficaria com ela para sempre.

Apenas uma palavra veio à sua mente.

━ Orgásmico.

Ele riu no mesmo tom baixo enquanto descia sobre você para colocar a boca em seu pescoço. Suas mãos dispararam para o cabelo dele, segurando-o com força enquanto ele dava prazer ao seu corpo. Seu olhar ainda estava fixo em seus reflexos enquanto eles se moviam juntos. O contraste de sua tez branca e cremosa contra seu bronzeado claro era intensamente erótico. Mase estava sugando sua carne  em sua boca com cada beijo, sucção e beliscada que ele dava em seu corpo. Seus olhos o rastrearam enquanto ele a preenchia, você dando-lhe tudo o que ele queria sem restrições. Ele estava literalmente te marcando, te deixando em chamas com cada passagem daquela boca talentosa dele.

A mente de Mase estava girando enquanto ele te jantava. Seus lábios estavam abertos apenas uma fração, suas pálpebras pesadas enquanto o observava. Sua pele era tão macia e cremosa e tinha um gosto celestial. Cedeu facilmente sob seus lábios quando ele abriu um caminho para seu peito. Ele sabia que nunca se cansaria de você. Suas longas pernas estavam enroladas ao redor dele e você se contorceu embaixo dele, esfregando-se contra sua coxa enquanto gemidos saíam de seus lábios entreabertos.

Eventualmente, após deixar dois ou três chupões na coluna graciosa de seu pescoço, a boca dele estava pairando sobre seus seios. Ele respirou nos cumes ​​de seus seios, uma lufada de ar quente e úmido e você se arqueou em resposta, buscando o calor úmido de sua boca. Ele segurou a curva suave da carne e a inclinou em direção ao rosto.

Ele estava cansado de esperar.

━ Já sonhou com isso Y/N/N? Meus lábios em cada deliciosa curva do seu corpo, trazendo-lhe prazer. A noite toda.

A pergunta repentina de Mase te fez desviar os olhos de seus reflexos para ele. Você apenas teve um vislumbre do tom de seu mamilo direito antes que ele desaparecesse em sua boca.

Você sufocou um suspiro.

Foi intenso. Foi erótico. Tudo o que você podia fazer era se contorcer e gemer enquanto Mase se deliciava com sua carne macia.

Mase não foi menos afetado. O seio de Y/F/N estava em sua boca e era a carne mais doce que ele já havia provado. Suas fantasias empalideceram em comparação com isso. Seu corpo se arqueava para fora da cama em resposta e suas mãos estavam em punhos em seu cabelo enquanto ele observava a sedosidade e a suavidade de seus seios. Ele deu a seu mamilo torturado uma leve raspagem de seus dentes e suas costas arquearam ainda mais, conduzindo mais de sua deliciosa carne em sua boca enquanto você se entregava a ele.

━ Mase! O-Oh! Isso é tão goooooooooood!

A sua mente parou de funcionar. Cada golpe de sua língua, cada mordida de seus dentes e cada chupada de seus lábios te fazia se debater na cama enquanto ele te arrebatava. Enquanto isso, uma de suas mãos massageava o gêmeo abandonado e a outra acariciava a curva de sua cintura. Você sabia que seus seios eram sensíveis e Mase estava fazendo bom uso desse conhecimento para te deixar louca.

Sua boca sugava vorazmente seu mamilo e boa parte do seio com a fome de um moribundo. Muito possivelmente, como se você fosse a última coisa que ele provaria. Ele então mudou sua atenção para o outro seio, dando-lhe o mesmo tratamento erótico.

Você estava pronta para desmoronar.

Mas, Mase parou de ministrar. Os seus olhos se abriram quando você lhe olhou.

Ele parara apenas alguns instantes de seu clímax e estava sorrindo para você. Aquele sorriso arrogante, seguro e incrivelmente sexy dele.

━ Mase? Wha...

Ele te silenciou com um dedo nos lábios. Seu sorriso suavizou para desejo.

━ Eu preciso provar você, amor. Você vai me deixar?

Você se perguntou o que exatamente ele estava pedindo. Então seu rosto ficou vermelho.

Esta seria a primeira vez. Você respondeu suavemente com um toque de timidez.

━ Mase, ninguém nunca fez isso comigo antes.

Uma onda de orgulho varonil o invadiu. Ele seria o primeiro e último homem a festejar com você, para conseguir provar sua essência adorável, para te fazer gozar. Ele falou em um tom baixo e sedutor.

━ Eu vou violentar você, amor. Eu vou festejar com você e fazer você desmoronar. ━ Ele deu uma única lambida em seus seios, banhando os mamilos com sua saliva e depois soprando neles para enfatizar seu ponto.

Você estava ofegante com ele agora. A imagem que ele pintou, sua cabeça entre suas coxas enquanto ele devorava seu núcleo, era deliciosamente erótica. Súplicas escaparam de seus lábios.

━ Sim, Mase. Leve tudo de mim. Eu sou toda sua agora.

Ele não perdeu tempo. Plantando beijos de sucção por todo seu corpo, brincando com seu umbigo no caminho, ele finalmente chegou entre suas coxas. Ele se aninhou na seda macia de sua calcinha e soprou uma lufada de ar em seu núcleo, que estava absolutamente encharcado agora. Você cheirava deliciosamente.

Você não pôde evitar, seus quadris arquearam por vontade própria, buscando o calor de sua boca.

━ Mase, por favor...

Seus lábios fizeram trilhas para cima e para baixo em suas coxas, passando por sua pele macia, provocando-a continuamente. O tempo todo você se mexia e gemia inquieta enquanto implorava para que ele acabasse com a tortura.

Em resposta, ele puxou os laços de sua tanga com os dentes e eles se abriram. Você ergueu a bunda do colchão convidativamente e ele tirou sua calcinha. A visão diante dele o fez respirar estremecendo. Seu núcleo estava completamente liso e gotejando com sua excitação, pequenos fluxos de seus sucos encharcando os lençóis abaixo de você. Ele agarrou seus quadris e a bunda e puxou-a para sua boca que esperava.

Você deu um suspiro torturado de antecipação enquanto ele lambia os lábios.

No momento seguinte, você estava gritando em êxtase enquanto ele devorava completamente sua deliciosa carne. A boca dele estava bem aberta e cobria completamente seu núcleo. Você literalmente rasgou o edredom com as unhas enquanto ele dava uma longa chupada em sua vagina. Seus dentes mordiscavam seu clitóris e sua língua traçava os lábios de sua feminilidade, recolhendo seus sucos e bebendo-os.

━ Oh Mase! Mmmmmm, Deus, isso é tão quente!

━ Você tem um gosto delicioso, amor. Deus, eu poderia passar minha vida bebendo você.

Seu gemido de entre suas pernas colocou a situação para você em uma perspectiva total. Mason Mount, a razão de suas fantasias diárias estava te atendendo oralmente. Seus reflexos no espelho acima eram absolutamente encantadores. A cabeça de Mase estava diretamente sobre sua virilha, as coxas sobre seus ombros e você estava se contorcendo de desejo impotente. Isso criou algumas fantasias realmente sensuais.

A sua boca estava aberta e você gemia continuamente enquanto ele se deliciava com você. Sua língua longa e hábil deslizou por seus lábios internos e estava deslizando para dentro e para fora de seu canal escorregadio. Foi tão bom que você mal teve um momento para respirar.

Cedo demais, você sentiu sua barriga apertar de tensão. Você estava chorando agora.

━ M- mais! Sim, amor, mais! Eu vou gozar Mase, por favor, me faça gozar.

Mais alguns segundos de sua boca talentosa e você soltou um longo grito de seu nome.

━ MASONNNNNNNNNNNN!

Ele deu a você um momento para descer de seu alto enquanto bebia o resto de seus sucos. Você parecia saciada, satisfeita e incrivelmente graciosa deitada na cama.

━ Foi bom, amor?

Um sorriso preguiçoso se espalhou por seus lábios com sua pergunta. Você se espreguiçou languidamente ao responder.

━ Oh sim, Mase. Ótimo. ━ Um sorriso tímido estava brincando em seus lábios. ━ Isso significa que você terminou comigo?

Sua resposta à sua pergunta foi tirar sua boxer. Você engasgou ao ver sua masculinidade ereta. Grosso e circuncidado, não havia dúvida de quanto seu acasalamento o afetara. Ele era maior que seu ex, você tinha certeza disso.

━ Parece que eu terminei, amor? ━ Mase se apertou contra você, suas coxas o embalando. Ambos respiraram fundo. Isso foi incrível. Sua dureza contra seu calor suave era uma tortura para ambos. ━ Eu não posso esperar mais, amor. ━ Mason sussurrou.

Você sorriu-lhe, um sorriso cheio de amor, carinho, gentileza e todas as coisas você.

━ Então não faça isso, amor. Faça-me sua.

Lentamente, Mase deslizou para dentro de você com uma lentidão excruciante. Sua intenção era permitir que você se ajustasse, mas você tinha outras ideias. Enganchando os calcanhares atrás de sua bunda e as mãos ao redor de seu pescoço, você o puxou para perto. O resultado foi seu membro revestindo-se dentro de você em um golpe longo e suave.

As suas costas se arquearam e você quase gozou com a sensação boa. Mase te esticou de maneiras que você não sabia serem possíveis. Ele estava atingindo todos os pontos certos dentro de você, pulsando dentro de sua vagina.

━ O-ooooooh Mason! Isso é tão bom. ━ Seu nome escapou de seus lábios, quase em oração.

Ele nunca se sentiu tão em casa antes. Os seus músculos internos estavam apertando-o bem, dando-lhe mais prazer do que ele já experimentou. Vocês se encaixam como duas peças de um quebra-cabeça. Era um pensamento clichê, mas nada mais verdadeiro poderia ser dito sobre isso. Sua ex não foi nada comparado a isso.

Mase te olhou nos olhos enquanto começava a se mover. Seus olhos escureceram para negros de luxúria. Vocês estavam se movendo juntos em sincronia, as suas unhas deixando rastros rasos em suas costas enquanto vocês se contorciam na agonia da paixão. Isso só serviu para estimulá-lo.

━ Oh! Oh! Mase! Mais rápido, amor. Foda-me mais forte!

Esta noite era sobre você. Ele tinha que demonstrar o quanto te amava. Vocês haviam passado quase três anos com outras pessoas devido a sua cegueira.

Bem, não mais. Ele era seu e você era dele.

Mase sussurrou em seus ouvidos enquanto batia em você.

━ Deus, é tão bom dentro de você, amor. É tão agradável para você quanto para mim?

Você o agarrou mais perto. Seu rosto estava na curva de seu pescoço enquanto vocês se moviam juntos. Seus olhos no espelho, você o respondeu.

━ Deus, Mason, esse espelho é uma tortura. Ficamos tão bem juntos nele. ━ Seus olhos se voltaram para os dele. ━ Parece o paraíso, ter você em mim. Eu te amo muito.

Mase empurrou mais rápido dentro de você, o inferno empenhado em te fazer gozar antes dele. Seu orgulho e amor estavam em jogo aqui. Ele mudou para várias posições, tentando encontrar seu ponto G. Em um ângulo específico, seus gritos aumentaram de volume.

━ Sim! Mase, bem aí! Oh Deus!

Mason continuou, enfiando-se em você com todo o seu valor. Seu canal úmido, quente e escorregadio seria sua ruína. Ele não sabia quanto mais que poderia aguentar, estava se tornando cada vez mais difícil. Ele sussurrou em seus ouvidos.

━ Venha para mim, meu amor. Renda-se a mim. Eu vou te pegar. ━ Esta linda mulher sob ele era seu amor, sua vida e seu ponto mais brilhante do dia. Ele nunca poderia amar uma pessoa mais do que a você.

Você escolheu aquele momento para deixar ir, suas palavras provando muito para você.

━ FUUUUUUUCK! MASOOOOOOONNNNN!

Ele não gozou ainda, então ele mudou para trás de você e te colocou de joelhos. Você se deixou controlar, fraca demais para discordar. Além disso, ele ainda não viera. Você teve que admirar sua resistência. Vocês estavam ajoelhados na cama, ele atrás de você,  ainda conectado quando ele retomou suas investidas. O prazer foi estimulante.

━ Amor, vou fazer você gozar pela última vez esta noite. Você está pronta?

Você se virou para ele e o agraciou com um sorriso suave.

━ Para você sempre.

As mãos de Mase estavam em seus seios, seus lábios se deleitando em seu pescoço enquanto ele te fodia sem sentido com golpes fortes e rápidos. Ele estava deixando de lado todas as suas restrições para o que provavelmente seria o último acoplamento da noite. Ele queria dar a você o máximo de prazer, imprimir-se em você para toda a eternidade. A julgar pelos seus gritos, ele estava conseguindo.

━ Porra, Mase. Porra! Oh Deus, Oh Deus, Oh Deus, Oh Deus!

Você o soltou e caiu contra o colchão enquanto ele batia em você por trás. Já tendo gozado duas vezes, você tinha certeza que a terceira estava a caminho. Você aumentou a pressão em seu membro, seus músculos encontrando impulso por impulso.

━ Venha comigo Mase, me preencha. ━ Você teve que derrubá-lo com você. ━ Dentro de mim, meu amor.

Mase sentiu isso. Seu canal ficou mais apertado de repente e todo aquele prazer extra iria cobrar seu preço. Seu clímax estava se aproximando rapidamente.

━ Estou indo, amor. Estou indo! FODA-SE!

Mase explodiu por dentro, te enchendo com sua semente em grandes jorros. O calor repentino dentro de você era tudo que precisava para chegar ao clímax, enquanto você se contorcia ao redor da cama.

Vocês caíram na cama em uníssono. Vocês  passaram quase duas horas fazendo amor e isso os deixou cansados ​​até os ossos. Mase aninhou sua forma suave contra seu peito e alisou suas mechas suadas longe de seu rosto. Ele sorriu com adoração para você.

━ Como foi isso? Você é minha agora?

Você sorriu-lhe e acenou com a cabeça. Um sorriso lento e saciado que o fez se apaixonar por você novamente.

━ Como eu disse antes.

Seu olhar mudou para curioso e você torceu os lábios em um sorriso provocador.

━ Orgásmico, minha querida.

notes: over five thousand words worth of whoring, should I be ashamed of this??

also post imagines on this tumblr @maseshine. if you want to read there it is also available.

//

notas: mais de cinco mil palavras em putaria, eu deveria sentir vergonha disso??

também posto imagines neste tumblr @maseshine. se você quiser ler lá, também está disponível.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 11K 85
in which timo werner accidently adds thea becker to the chelsea football team group chat, thinking it was mateo kovacaic started: 25th december 2021...
124K 2K 61
Collection of football imagines for different players. Requests are open.
124K 1.6K 23
| 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 | [𝘿𝙞𝙛 • 𝙛𝙚𝙧 • 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚] The quality or state of being 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 -♡︎- 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 a...
108K 1.7K 53
.... ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀᴍɴ ᴡᴇʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴜɪɴ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀ ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ...