Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Blame It On The Alcohol
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

New York

1.1K 27 6
By simp4blainchel

"Give me your hand." I smiled as I reached across the table on Blaine and I's weekly date.

He grabbed my hand and I squeezed it.

"Blaine Warbler, will you go to Junior Prom with me?" I asked him, and he looked confused.

"It will be the social event of the season. Do you not want to go to prom with me?" I pulled my hand back and my smile dropped.

"No, no! Of course, I want to go with you! It's just... Prom." He frowned.

"What about Prom, Blaine?" I asked, feeling a little better that he wanted to go with me.

"At my old school, there was a Sadie Hawkins dance and I had just come out as gay, so I asked a friend of mine, the only other gay guy in the school and while were waiting for his dad to pick us up, these three guys, um.. beat the living crap out of us." He said, looking at the floor and I instantly grabbed his hands again.

"I would love for you to go with me, but if it makes you uncomfortable in anyway, we will go back to my house and we can watch a movie." I smiled and he looked up at me, a twinkle in his eye.

"I am so in love with you." He grinned and squeezed my hands.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, about to start jumping in my seat.

"Yes, Sami. I will go to the junior prom with you." He smiled and I did start jumping in my seat then I reached across the table and kissed him.

"Ladies, I appreciate you welcoming me into the sacred inner sanctum that is the prom gown dry run." Kurt smiled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Why did we decide to include Kurt?" Brittany asked and I interrupted before anyone could insult him.

"Because, he is a fashion genius and he is my best friend." I grabbed his shoulder and Lauren walked out in a giant yellow gown with fur on the top.

"Boo!" I yelled, and Kurt motioned for me to calm down.

"Maybe try navy, it's chic and slimming!" Kurt smiled and we all applauded.

"I'm going to go get changed, I think I found the perfect dress." I stood up and ran back behind the curtain.

I walked out in a gorgeous purple dress, it had a plunge neck line and was backless. it has a slit going up to my thigh and I felt like a princess in it.

"That's the one." Kurt said, applauding.

"10/10 that is gorgeous!" Tina smiled and I did a twirl.

"Yup, this is my dress." I grinned and sat on the couch as Kurt stood up.

"Now, if you ladies excuse me, I have to pull options for my own prom outfit." He smiled, and I was extremely confused.

"Wait so you're going? Stag? That's just tragic." Santana said, crossing her arms and Kurt turned around to face her.

"Yes, I'm going. And not alone! I have a date." He grinned and I started jumping up and down.

"Kurt, why didn't you tell me? Who is he?" I asked, as I pulled him into a hug.

"He's not out of the closet yet, you will find out on the night of." Santana pulled Kurt over to the side as I celebrated with Tina and Brittany.

"Kurt is trying to wear a kilt to the prom." Blaine sighed as he walked into my room and laid his head on my chest.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked as I ran my hands through his hair, bringing out his curls.

"I'm just worried that he will get harassed at prom. I know how much it hurt him, it seriously affected him and I don't want to see it start again." He pouted, and I smiled.

"Santana's got the Bully Whips protecting him. He hasn't been bullied since. He will be okay, you don't have to worry about him. But I think it is so sweet how much you care about him, you are seriously the kindest person I've ever met." I stopped running my hand through his hair and caressed his cheek.

"What color are you wearing? I need to make sure I can match my gorgeous girlfriend at prom." He smiled up at me, head still on my chest.

"Purple. Go simple, it's pretty plain but it does show off a lot of skin." I winked and he moaned slightly.

"I cannot wait to see that." He crawled up to my neck and began kissing me softly.

I curled my hair and wore the pearl necklace Blaine had gotten me a few weeks ago. I slipped on my dress and heels and then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Sami, Quinnie! Your dates are here!" I heard my mom yell and I met Quinn at the top of the stairs. We both walked down the stairs and I locked eyes with Blaine instantly who was staring at me, a loving smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.

"Sami, you look so stunning." He smiled as my mom ran to get the camera.

"You look so handsome." I grinned and he pulled out a small box.

"I got you this, I hope you'll like it." He opened to box to reveal a white rose corsage with a purple ribbon wrapped around it.

"Blainey, it's gorgeous." I kissed him quickly and he slid it on my wrist.

"It's a rose because, you know, your middle name is Rose." He smiled and my heart melted at the thought.

"It's perfect, thank you." I hugged him and my mom came running back in on the verge of tears.

"Give me a prom pose!" She said, pointing the camera at us and took what felt like a hundred photos.

"Okay, mom, we have to go. We have dinner reservations." I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Have fun! I love you!" She cried as Blaine offered his arm and led me out to his brand new car, and opened the door for me. It smelled like a new car, raspberries and there was a hint of Blaine in the mix.

"I am so glad you can drive, I won't have to beg Quinn to take me anywhere now!" I joked grabbing his hand as he sat in the drivers seat.

"I am your boyfriend, not your personal chauffeur." He laughed, starting the car.

"Ah, potato, patato." I smiled as he shook his head laughing and he backed out.

"Hey guys! You look so good!" I smiled, walking up to Rachel's prom group.

"Thank you, Sami! You look amazing, and Blaine you look very handsome. This is Jesse, he was in the club last year." Rachel said, pointing to the guy next to her.

"Yeah, I heard. Didn't you egg Rachel?" I asked, and Blaine quickly changed the subject.

"Okay, well, we better get going, see you guys there!" He said, leading me away.

"I was just having fun." I pouted and he laughed.

"We will have plenty of fun tonight, fun that doesn't involve attacking people." He looked down at me, one thing that made Blaine feel good about himself is that even with my heels on, I was still only up to his nose.

"I am planning on it, because I have a surprise." I whispered as I slightly pulled out a bottle of tequila in my bag, making sure only he could see.

"The last time we had tequila, I made out with Rachel Berry. Are you sure that's a good idea?" He laughed, pushing it back down into my purse.

"Well, I am not planning on that happening again. Are you?" I teased him as he opened the door for me.

"Not in the slightest." He smiled, grabbing my hand again.

We walked into the prom, which looked incredible and Sam, Puck and Artie were singing Friday so Blaine led me onto the dance floor and we started dancing. We were interrupted by Brittany who jumped onto Blaine and started dancing with him. He looked extremely confused and I pulled her off of him and she looked like she had no regrets as she did the exact same thing to Mike.

"Oh my god." Blaine said, as the song ended and he looked towards the entrance.

Kurt was walking in with none other than Cameron Armstrong and my jaw dropped.

"Oh, hell no." I yelled and started stomping towards them.

"Sami! Sami, wait!" Blaine started running after me and I slapped Cameron straight in the face.

"What the hell was that for?" Kurt snapped while making sure Cameron was okay.

"I could care less if you want to fuck with me and mess up Blaine and I's dates constantly, but stay away from Kurt." I yelled as Blaine grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

"Samantha, nice to see you too." He smiled, massaging his face while Kurt kept a hand on his shoulder.

My blood boiled and I was about to shove him but I felt Blaine wrap an arm around me, holding me back and I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of his grip.

"I don't know what kind of sick game this is, but you need to end this little game your playing and leave Kurt out of it." I said, glaring directly into his eyes.

"This is real, Kurt and I are dating. And you know what? I love him." He smiled, turning to face Kurt as his eyes widened.

"What?" Kurt choked out, grabbing onto his hands.

"I love you, Kurt." Cameron said, squeezing him.

"I love you too." Kurt smiled, then they turned back to Blaine and I.

"I'm done messing with you guys, I've moved on from Blaine. All I can say is Kurt helped me figure out who I am and I'm sorry for harassing you, Sami." Cameron said, still holding Kurt's hand.

"This better be real, if you hurt him I swear to god I will kick your balls so hard that they will go back up inside." I snapped and Blaine laughed then lead me back to the dance floor.

"Don't let him ruin our night. Be happy for Kurt instead, he seems genuinely in love." He smiled, starting to dance with me again.

Once Rachel started her gut-wrenching rendition of Jar of Hearts, Blaine wrapped his hands around my waist and I put my arms on his shoulders and buried my head in his shoulder.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered into my ear and I looked up at him, he had been staring at me the whole time, his gaze never leaving me and I smiled at him, the love in my eyes was very obvious.

"I love you so much, Blaine." I said, kissing him passionately but we were interrupted because Rachel had ended her song and it was time for Blaine's performance.

I ran to the front of the room and started dancing in front of the stage, acting like a crazy fan girl at a concert.

"You are so hot." I said, pulling him off the stage and continuing our kiss from earlier.

"Attention, students. Attention." Figgins said into the microphone, forcing Blaine and I to separate again.

"Can't a girl just kiss her fine ass boyfriend?" I moaned, Blaine laughed and led us into the crowd.

"Where's Finn?" I asked Rachel as all of the prom candidates lined up on stage.

"He got in a fight with Jesse and they got kicked out." She frowned.

"This is the moment you've all been waiting for, where we announce our junior prom king and also prom queen. This year's junior prom king is... David Karofsky." Figgins read from the envelope and my jaw dropped.

"I can't believe the Bully Whips actually worked." I gasped as Blaine let out a laugh and we reluctantly cheered.

"Your junior prom queen, with an overwhelming number of write-in votes is... Kurt Hummel." He read, and the whole room went silent. The spotlight shined on Kurt and he ran out crying. I tried to follow him, but Blaine held me back as Cameron ran after him.

"Let Cameron do this." He whispered and my heart broke for Kurt.

Kurt walked back in, Cameron was nowhere to be seen and I felt like I could punch a wall.

"Ladies and gentleman, your 2011 prom queen, Kurt Hummel." Figgins said, putting the crown on Kurt and handed him a scepter.

"Eat your heart out, Kate Middleton." Kurt said, it was cringy but inspirational in its own way and we all started cheering for Kurt.

"It's time for the prom king and queen to have their first dance." Figgins said, as Karofsky and Kurt whispered for a while then Dave walked off.

Kurt stood there for a moment, then Cameron was suddenly at his side.

"May I have this dance?" He asked as he took Kurt's hands and began to dance.

"He's doing it." I smiled, and I grabbed onto Blaine's arm. There were several whispers, most of them being about not believing he was gay because he had slept with them before.

After they danced for a moment, I grabbed Blaine's hands and we joined them on the dance floor and soon after everyone else followed.

We took our photo and Blaine was kissing my cheek, I knew that photo would be my favorite one of us, with Blaine's curls coming slightly out of place from the dancing and he looked absolutely adorable, and the happiness in my face was apparent.

"Maybe, we could go back to your place and make use of the tequila in my purse?" I winked and Blaine knew what I was suggesting as he instantly grabbed my hand and lead us out.

We had finally made it to New York for nationals, after Sue's sisters funeral last week, we were ready to be here, with a new outlook on everything and we were doing original songs again.

After Brittany, Puck and Artie's performance of My Cup, we all sat there in silence.

"Hold on, are you singing about a cup?" Santana broke the silence.

"We gotta get out of here." Quinn stood up, grabbing her jacket.

"Mr. Schue gave us explicit instructions not to leave this room until we have songs." Rachel said, acting like she owns everyone.

"I would like to volunteer the most recent song Blaine and I wrote, Every Single Night! It saves us some time to go explore New York City, or atleast me because my birthday is today and I want to spend it with my best friends out on the city, not sitting here in a room writing." I smiled, and Finn took a minute before yelling.

"I guess we're going to explore New York!" He smiled and we all ran out of the room and begun exploring.

All of the girls plus Kurt sat in our hotel room, having a massive pillow fight, when I got a text from Blaine.

Blaine: Look in your suitcase. <3

I rushed over to my suitcase and opened it to see a silk white dress with a large diamond necklace, and a note saying 'What are you going to do when you get up there? Spit off the top?' I knew he was referring to our favorite movie to watch together, 'Sleepless in Seattle.'

I pulled out necklace and stared at it, my eyes wide open. Santana saw this and walked over, reading the note.

"Damn, girl, Warbler's got money!" She laughed, pulling out the dress and it caught the attention of everyone else and they all surrounded me, gawking at the gifts.

"I hope you're gonna put out after this." Lauren laughed, and I smiled.

"You know it, girl." I took the dress from Santana and walked into the bathroom.

I put my hair into a bun, trying to show off the necklace and my skin as much as possible. I walked out of the hotel to see a limo driver standing outside with a sign that read "S. Fabray" and I climbed in, my face was extremely red so I was glad it was dark out and the driver couldn't see.

I walked onto the top of the Empire State Building and the first thing I saw was Blaine standing there holding a bouquet of roses. I ran up to him and kissed him.

"Happy birthday, Sami." He picked me up and spun me.

"How much did you spend on this?" I asked him, staring into his eyes.

"It doesn't matter, it was worth every penny just to see you smile like you are right now." He grinned and I leaned in for another kiss.

Our performance was going great, and we were ended the song, facing the back and when I was expecting a standing ovation, there was silence. I slightly turned around to see Finn and Rachel making out. No matter how good we were, that was going to cost us the win. The music started to play again, and I walked forward.

There was a standing ovation for my song, and I hugged everyone around me. I knew even though the crowd loved it, we still wouldn't win.

After we found out we didn't place, I ran up to Blaine and hugged him.

"You didn't tell me you were using our song! You were wonderful. What did you place?" He picked me up and spun me around like always.

"We didn't." I shrugged, and his smile dropped as he put me down.

"I honestly saw it coming, you did so good, but Finn and Rachel's kiss was extremely unprofessional. You guys would of won if that didn't happen." He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"I don't care about that. Now all I care about is spending the summer with the love of my life." I looked up at Blaine, who's face was extremely red.

"I cannot wait." He grabbed my hand and we walked out the doors. I wasn't thinking about our loss, or how mad I was at Finn and Rachel, I could only think about how in love I was, and how lucky I was to have someone like Blaine. No, I was lucky to have him. He could have anyone in the world and he picked me and I couldn't be happier. Sometimes I think about what would of happened if I hadn't spilled my drink on him that fateful day at the Lima Bean. Would we had even met? We probably would have at Rachel's party or we would be introduced to each other, just as Kurt's friends. He would probably still think he was gay, but maybe Rachel would of changed it for him. What if he and Kurt got together, I knew Kurt had a crush on him, so that could of been a possibility. My favorite thing to think is that we would of met anyways, and there would be a spark , and we would probably end up right here no matter what, walking out of nationals in New York City, hand in hand, as two people in love.
-end of part 1-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

810 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
65.1K 801 7
𝗢𝗥𝗣𝗛𝗜𝗖; intriguing, fascinating [season 2 - [on going] #1 IN quinnfabray-31/12/22 #2 IN chordoverstreet-14/1/23 𝗜 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗴𝗹𝗲�...
157K 4.1K 61
[OC x Quinn Fabray Story] Finn Hudson, Noah Puckerman, Santana Lopez, Brittany Pierce and Quinn Fabray were friends way before high school. Back in m...
136K 1.5K 9
i never could've seen you coming, i think you're everything i've wanted? ( 𝘀𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘀 ) ☽ [ glee ] [ season 2 ]