I adore you -KENDALL AND CARA...

By carakendallfanfics

Kendall loves Cara more than just a sister more than just a friend More

I adore you

I Like You

2.3K 48 17
By carakendallfanfics

I ADORE YOU - Chapter 2

KENDALL

I arrived earlier than I should have. Getting ready for the runway usually takes hours and hours. No one says hello as I rush along. No one smiles or makes eye contact. It's as if I'm visible. Except for the occasional shift of a body, the turn of shoulder as someone moves to get of my way. WHY? Or is that just me being awkward and uncomfortable around just about everyone? This is my first LFW and I already feel not belong in here. I wish somebody I knew were here. I wish Cara is here with me. I do not know where she is, she is somewhere here, around here. I feel like a 5 years old girl lost in the jungle, no way out.

" hey there" someone from behind. My mouth is agape and my eyes are wide when I realised that is Cara's voice.

Now she's standing in front of me. She stares at me with a concentrated expression for several seconds. I shift on my feet and glance away. Not because I'm uncomfortable, but because the way she stares at me is oddly comforting. It's probably the first time I've felt welcome here.

"Kendall? Hey?"

Her eyes distract me so much till I couldn't remember what she said.

"Hey CARA ! Sorry I was distracted by something. " I try to figure out what color are her eyes. "What are you doing here? Are you here to save me? " I glance away, realising how dumb the question was.

"From falling in love with all gorgeous models here?" she asks, pulling my attention back to her eyes.

"If that was the question, then the answer is yes" .. I feel like I could faint in anytime . Does she really meant it?? And then she's smiling. I couldn't help but wonder why she's smiling. What is that mean? Please help!

"im joking, im joking" we laugh. "Yesterday was great so I was thinking if we could hangout more?"

" I was thinking the same Cara" I say.

"So are you free tonight?" she asks.

I glance away and run through a million scenarios of what could happen if I answer her question with a yes.

"Yes! Where are we going?" the excitement is obviously showing

"Somewhere you will never forget" she smiles. That cute smile is the one I will never forget. " I will pick you up at 7"

"Do you know which hotel do I stay?" I ask curiously.

"Maybe..." she pauses "I haven't finished my make up yet, I should go now. See you on stage!" she faces me and walks backward, still heading to the right direction.

*****************************************

It's 15 minutes after 7 and we are in the car heading somewhere on earth.

"where are you taking me Cara?" I ask

"shhh it's a surprise, we are almost there"

We park the car and then I follow her inside the building. I still have no clue where am I . I slowly scan the room. The walls are a stark white, adorned with various paintings.

" Is this an art gallery?" I ask

"Nope" she laughs. She motions for me to follow her as she turns to ascend a flight of stairs. "follow me"

" wait" I say. "Can you at least give me a rundown of what's happening right now? Please?"

She glances over her shoulder toward wherever the stairs lead and then back at me. She lets out an exasperated sigh before descending several steps. She takes a seat, coming eye to eye with me. Her elbows meet her knees and she leans forward, smiling calmly.

" it's a surprise you silly. We are almost there, don't worry. I promise I won't torture, rape, or kill you if that helps." She says. I bite the inside of my cheek, forcing back the smile I don't want her to see. She is the cutest human being that I have ever met.

"okay good" I say. I reach the top of the stairs and left her behind. OMG "what is this place?!" I scream. We are on the rooftop and the view is freaking amazing. " this is amazing Cara!"

"glad u like it" she laughs. "wait there's more" she's pouring two glasses of wine.

" but Cara I'm not old enough for that"

"I know and?"

" and my nerves are screaming for a glass of wine right now, so I think it will be fine" I say, walking toward her.

She lifts her eyes and stares at my dress and then finally she locks her eyes with mine "you look amazingly beautiful Ken" she say and looks back down at the wine she's pouring. Im speechless. My heart beating so fast.

" you look amazingly perfect, always, Cara" I smile

She raise her glass of wine, so I raise mine. " To my new wifey " I laugh as our glasses clink together. She pauses with her glass at her lips and watches me sip from mine. When I'm finished, she grins and finally takes a sip

"So tell me about this place Cara"

"hm there's nothing much to say about it. But this is favourite place. I bought this building 2 years ago. No one knows about it. It's kinda a secret room for me." She looks at me and I can see the slightest smile playing at the corner of her mouth.

"Then why did you bring me here? I ask curiously.

"because I trust you?"

" you should probably draw a line with a stranger like me" I laugh

" but you no stranger to me, I know where you live, I know your family and I even watch every single episode of the ' Keeping up with the Kardashians' "

"No fucking way, you did not"

"Trust me, I lied"

I immediately laugh at her joke, but her expression remains calm. I pause for a few seconds, waiting for her to laugh, but she doesn't.

"hey what's wrong" I ask, hoping she will share the stories on her mind

"what? Owh nothing"

She lied, I know something bothers her. Probably the thoughts of Michelle. Everyone knows about her ex. And how close they were. I don't dare to bring up the topic that will upset her.

"hey lets dance" I put the glass on the on the floor

She immediately shakes her head.

"How did I know that's the answer" "Come on, you can act, you can drum, you can sing and you are even a model! I believe there's nothing on earth you cant do" I grab her hands try to pull her up.

"Please wifey?" I whisper

She nods." But we don't have music" she says

"no need"

*************************

CARA

She slips a hand to my lower back. She uses her other hand to position my hands around her neck. I've seen couples dance enough to know how to stand, at least.

" I hate you" I say

She shakes her head with a laugh and wraps her free hand around my lower back, pulling me against her.

"I like you Cara even when you hate me" she smiles

"Are you flirting?" I joke

" I don't know how to flirt"

She begins to sway, and this is where dancing becomes confusing to me. I have no idea what to do next. I look down at our feet, hoping to get an idea of what I'm supposed to do with mine. She rests her forehead against mine and also looks down at our feet.

"Just follow my lead," she says. Her hands slide to my waist and she gently guides my hips in the direction she wants me to move.

I can feel her relaxing just a little bit when she sees I've got it down. Her hands slip to my back once again and she pulls me even closer. Naturally, my arms loosen slightly and I lean into her.

Her smell is intoxicating and before I realize what I'm doing, my eyes are closed and I'm inhaling the scent of her. She still smells like she just stepped out of the shower, even though it's been hours we went out.

I think I like dancing.

I can feel my pulse getting faster and warmth spreading over me, and it's been so long since I've felt this way. I wonder if it's the dancing that's doing this to me or if it's Kendall.

I've never slow-danced before, so I have no other dance to compare it to. The only thing I have to measure this feeling against is the way Michelle used to make me feel, and this is pretty more than that. It's been a long time since I've wanted someone to kiss me.

Or maybe it's just been a long time since I've allowed myself to feel this way.

Kendall lifts her hand to the back of my head and lowers her mouth to my ear. Obviously she's taller than me. "hey what's wrong" she whispers. "Do you want to stop?"

I shake my head softly. I can't see her face, but I know she's smiling.

I don't know when Kendall began moving her hand away from the back of my head, but it's slowly moving down my back, making my arms and legs feel so weak, I question their existence. I find myself wishing she would pick me up and carry me, preferably straight to her bed.

I unlock my hands, and I slide one against her neck. I'm surprised I feel comfortable enough to do this, and even more surprised by her reaction. She exhales softly and I can feel the chills erupt over the skin on her neck as her eyes fall shut and her forehead meets mine. When we both accept that the dance is over, we inhale simultaneous breaths and begin to separate.

Her expression is full of concentrated intent, and as much as I like her smile, I also really like it when she looks at me like this. My arms leave her neck and her hands leave my waist and we're both staring at each other awkwardly, and I'm not sure what to do now.

We're both still grinning and it hits me that I don't think either of us has stopped grinning since we stopped dancing.

"Let's go get you something to eat. We don't have food in this buiding."

"Yes please, I'm starving here" she says

to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 28.5K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
1.2M 109K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
214K 24.1K 63
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4.1M 259K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...