๐๐„๐– ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐„๐’, atw...

1mveryhungry

โ•ญใ€Œ ๐Ž๐๐’๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐•๐„ ๐€๐•๐€๐“๐€๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐–๐€๐“๐„๐‘ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐— ๐…. ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ใ€โ•ฎ๐ŸŒบ. โ... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐‘ต๐‘ฌ๐‘พ ๐‘บ๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ !
๐’Š.
๐’Š๐’Š.
๐’Š๐’—.
๐’—.
๐’—๐’Š.
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š.
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š
๐’Š๐’™.
๐’™.
๐’™๐’Š.
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š.
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š.
๐’™๐’Š๐’—.
๐’™๐’—.
๐’™๐’—๐’Š.

๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š.

18.9K 640 62
1mveryhungry

──────── CHAPTER THREE, ONE OF THEM.    .    .

CURRENTLY, the five of you were walking on the thick green vines, that were leading back to the path of the Ometicaya home tree. That was until Lo'ak spotted a footprint. Too big for a human, presumably an Avatar's footprint. But not one on their side.

Lo'ak and Spider were following the large footprints, while Kiri opposed the idea. But follow along with them, not without taking your delicate blue hands first.

You slightly turned around as you held your hand out for Tuk, which she took without hesitation. Seeing as she was nervous and wanted to feel the warmth and comfort of your hand.

While you all followed the two boys, Lo'ak would glance over at you from time to time. To make sure you were okay.

. . .

Lo'ak and Spider were watching the Avatars from afar, as they were currently surrounding the old base. While you, Kiri, and Tuk were crouching down next to the two teenage boys.

"We are never supposed to come here," Kiri whispered to Lo'ak. While she was staring at the Avatars.

"Dad is going to ground you," Kiri mumbled, in a slightly mocking tone. While Lo'ak shushed Kiri in annoyance, telling her to stop.

As your eyes were fixated on the Avatars, you suddenly felt pressure on your left hand. You looked over at Tuk as she squeezed your hand, out of fear. She peeled her doe eyes away from the scene in front of her and looked over at you.

Your expression twisted with worry as you saw the look on Tuk's face.

"It's okay, everything will be fine," you whispered lowly, trying to comfort the scared child. Tuk slowly nods, still frightened, but she decided to put her trust in your words.

"-Bro, that's where your dad and my dad.. fought," Spider whispered, Lo'ak then turned to face his human friend. "What? That's your dad's actual suit." Lo'ak whispered back. He had a small grin on his face as if he were excited.

"Holy shit.." Spider whispered,

Your ears slightly twitched, as Spider's mask made a hissing noise when he breathed in. Your ears then rose high, when you heard the voice of one of the unknown Avatars speak.

"Lyle, see if you can pull some data from the dashcam." the voice sounded strict, along with a slight accent.

Another voice replied, "Thing is deader than shit, Colonel."

Lo'ak and Spider's mouths were slightly agape, as they were watching with much interest. "Mouth breathers," Kiri whispered in your ear, As you giggled at her remark.

Lo'ak and Spider turn to look at you and Kiri, as they heard your laugh. You turned away from them as you try to hold in your laughter. While Kiri held an annoyed expression at them.

Lo'ak rolled his eyes and turned back at Spider. "I better call this in." the Na'vi boy got up from his position and started to get closer. That's when Spider frantically whispered back, "No bro, we're going to get in trouble."

Seeing as Lo'ak already went, Spider reluctantly followed him. As the three of you did the same.

. . .

Near the Hallelujah mountains of Pandora, Jake, and Neytiri along with their oldest son Neteyam. We're currently on the Ikrans as they were patrolling around. Jake's comm suddenly goes off as he hears his youngest son's voice threw the device.

"Devil Dog, This is Eagle eye, over." Jake then presses his comm

"Eagle eye, send your traffic," Jake replies as he still holds his comm, waiting for an answer.

"I've got my eyes on some guys. They look like Avatars but they're in full camo and carrying AR's." Lo'ak replied as Neytiri and Jake share worrying looks.

"There's six of them; over." Lo'ak finished. "What's your pos; over?" Jake quickly responded in a serious tone. As he was growing worried for his son.

"Uhm, we're at the old shack." Lo'ak's voice hesitantly spoke, through Jake's comm. Neteyam looked over at his father, as soon as he heard Lo'ak.

Jake's expression turned to confusion when he heard his son say a particular word.

"Who's we?" Jake questioned, Lo'ak then released a sigh as his heart was beginning to beat faster before he spoke.

"Me, Spider, Kiri. . . (Y/N), And Tuk." Jake released a short breath, while Neytiri turned to look at her husband with wide eyes. As she heard the mention of Tuk's name along with yours.

Jake pressed the comm on his neck.
"Son, you listen to me very carefully. You Pull back right now." Jake spoke, trying to be as 'calm' as possible.

"─And you do not make a sound.."

. . .

"You get the hell out of there. Move, copy?" you heard Jake's voice from Lo'ak's comm. Your eyes held a look of fear. As Tuk and Kiri did the same.

"Yes sir, moving out." Lo'ak quickly replied as he removed his hand away from his comm. You all got up and started heading in the other direction.

"─See I told you," Kiri whispered over to her brother, as she walked next to you. All of you were trying to move quickly without trying to make a lot of noise.

"You're going to be in so much trouble." Kiri kept adding on. Lo'ak was getting annoyed, knowing that she was correct.

"Kiri. . ." you spoke as you nudged her arm, She looked over at you and sighed as she went ahead of you. Unintentionally leaving you and Lo'ak together.

Lo'ak looked over at you as you did the same, he smiled awkwardly. While you laughed a little and went ahead with Kiri. Lo'ak shook his head in embarrassment at how ridiculous his action was.

He was scolding himself for missing the chance to talk with you. The Na'vi boy's thoughts were soon cut off as he heard his little sister's voice.

"It's almost eclipse, come on," Tuk spoke. You could almost hear the uneasiness in her voice.

"Tuk wait─" you were quickly cut off by Tuk's screams, as one of the Avatars grabbed the 8-year-old Na'vi. Spider and Lo'ak raised their weapons high. While Kiri grabbed you and shoved you behind her, in a protective manner.

More Avatars started appearing out of their hiding spots, eventually surrounding all five of you. As they all were armed with guns. They were shouting at Lo'ak and Spider to put their weapons down. Or else they'd shoot.

Spider was hissing at the enemies, while Lo'ak reluctantly lowered his bow signaling that Spider should do the same.

. . .

( Idk how to feel about this chapter. But oh well. I should be doing another update pretty soon, since we're almost at the Metkayina scene finally. 😭 )

unedited .
02 / 3 / 2023

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

23.3K 577 25
(DISCONNECTED!!!!!) "๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ... ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ...
239K 6.3K 19
"แดษดแด‡ แดแดส€แด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡," "๐‘›๐‘œ," "sษชษดษข ๊œฐแดส€ แดแด‡ ส/ษด," - โ™ซ โ™ช โ˜ฏ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ โ™ช โ™ซ - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
My heart seeks you <3

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

31.5K 421 26
Born as a half bred you were beautiful with your beauty someone fell in love
Ocean Genesis | Neteyam ๐“

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

369K 16K 20
๐–จ† เน‹ เก› ๐Ÿฆข โƒ เฃช Ocean Genesis เฃช ใ‡ โ—Œโƒ˜ ื„ ื… [Avatar: The way of water]