๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐„๐—๐“๐’, matt...

By olympialogy

โ”โ” ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐„๐—๐“๐’, mattheo riddle ใ€ texting au ใ€‘ โ committing cherryl... More

๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐“๐„๐—๐“๐’
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐’Š. siblings are made for annoyance
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. you promised, zach, promised...
๐’Š๐’—. who says girls can't have fun?
๐’—. wait, what, mattheo?!
๐’—๐’Š. of the past
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. spill, my dudes
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. seeing him again ... (should sparks fly?)
๐’Š๐’™. some spiteful (small) reveals
๐’™. i can't love you ( but, well, i didn't before )
๐’™๐’Š. past lovers & arguments
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. the aftermath
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. new chapter (of life and grace I shall bestow upon you)
๐’™๐’Š๐’—. the first date i
๐’™๐’—. the first date ii
๐’™๐’—๐’Š. bro talk
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. pansy & hermione
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. i don't want u back
๐’™๐’Š๐’™. new introductions to the crew
๐’™๐’™. winter flings
๐’™๐’™๐’Š. let me believe you're a virgin
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. only if you're sure
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. you're not welcome
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’—. too many parties?
๐’™๐’™๐’—. theodore and cherry have a self-care day
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š. the fire of 1998
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š. the mind healer (spoiler! it's Amanda Lรจsa Mer)
๐’™๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š. the drama club
๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’™. we used to be ( best ) buddies...
๐’™๐’™๐’™. it's a photo dump, obviously
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š. Your name, forever the name on my lips
๐’™๐’™๐’™๐’Š๐’Š. placeholder

๐’Š๐’Š. raid the chocolate stash

1.6K 25 6
By olympialogy

Mat-Mat && Cherry

mattheo ✨

mat-mat 🫶

gm cher

cherry?

Cherry

yeah mattheo?

mat-mat 🫶

you doing alright?

Cherry

yes now shut up before i rename

delivered...

mat-mat 🫶

so what's my new name??

Cherry

worried brat

you idiot

 i hate u

worried brat

aww ly2 love<3

Cherry

fuck off

worried brat

...

who woke up on the wrong side of

the bed this morning? not me i think

i think it's you...

Cherry

mat istg

worried brat

cramps?

Cherry

aww you know me so well!

yes you-

worried brat

sorry cher but i'm in potions

i'll send theo over? if thats ok

by you.

Cherry

how can theo go and not you,

hmm?

worried brat

because I, cherry dear, am still

finishing my potion because i

got here late and theo is done

 with his

Cherry

ugh fine just do it

worried brat

he should be coming in two minutes 🤍

✧⋆· *ೃ⁀➷

  "HEY, YOU OKAY?" Only one person spoke like that━the one and only Theodore Nott━but I still refused to face the door. He could suffer in silence━okay, I wasn't that mean. So I turned, hips muffled in my blankets, to face him.

  "Nott."

  "Smith..."

  I rolled my eyes and propped myself up onto my elbows. There was no way he was still scared of speaking to me...? After all this time?

  "Whatever you're thinking, maybe," he winked.

  "Yeah right, whatever you say," I gave a strained laugh. "So..."

  "So..." he mimicked. 

  I flipped him off, "look, Nott-boy, I haven't got all the time in the world━"

  "━and who says that?" he interrupted, "you don't seem in any hurry to move, now, do you? It looks like you're content in just sitting there all day.." he glared.

  "━Nott."

  "Smith?"

  I huffed, "fuck you, Nott." Yes, fuck him for making me all soft! I don't like━I don't need━him. He was just a stupid, annoying brat━no, that's Mattheo, yes, yes━he's a right good prat, that I didn't need, like, or even care about. 

  "You go fuck someone," he snarked back.

  I sniggered. He really wanted to go there? There wasn't any way for him to get out of this one: "I already did, a couple times, actually, or did you forget me that quickly?" Theodore started coughing as I smirked. "You really did think you'd get out of this one, huh..."

  "Listen..." he began, but there was no real heat behind it. "Mattheo said that for today you have access to his chocolate stash━? Or something like that━" Mattheo said what?! He never━and I mean never━let anyone near his chocolate stash. Not even me, who he promised was his best friend (hey, I give my friends chances). I stood up and bolted, just as Theodore started to talk.

  "Hey, where're you━!" But he was too late, I was already running towards the boys' dorms. Nobody except for some seventh year girls (who were huddled in a small corner) were present as I streaked across to the other side. They didn't pay me much attention, however, one just looked at me before facing her friends again.

  New dorms had been added for this one more year, but, at least, they were both at the top of the dorms, the spiral staircases leading down lower and lower to the deepest parts of the Hogwarts Dungeons. 

  I slammed the door open, and a surprised Blaise jumped. As I fast-walked━my stomach pains finally decided to catch up━towards Mattheo's bed (which got me some weird looks from Blaise, though he simply stared at me before continuing reading.) I was not going to let this opportunity go to waist. 

  Reaching over, I fiddled slightly with the lock, until I felt it's casual clink! that told me I had unlocked it. Deciding that I didn't care what Blaise thought, I murmured, "So much chocolate." Creepy, sure. Helpful? No. But I soaked in the smell that just oozed out of the cabinet easily. Chocolate was probably one of my biggest weaknesses━and I knew it was Mattheo's too.  I didn't want to drain his stash too much (then he'd never let me get more), so I picked something like ten bars━and let me tell you, it didn't even do as much as a dent to his collection━to eat, and, just maybe, share with Theodore.

  Just as I was leaving, arms piled with chocolate, I heard Blaise's smooth, oily, italian voice wash over my ears. "Be careful, will you, Cherry? I don't want to lose another fri━acquaintance."

✧⋆· *ೃ⁀➷

▬▬ ❝ 2 hours later ! ❞ 🍒

Mat-Mat && Cherry

mattheo ✨

worried brat 🤍

did theo come? r u ok?

is everything ok?

cher?

cherry?

cherry fucking smith

istg cherrrrrrrrrr

oh shoot are you awake?

Cherry

I actually wasn't, thanks for asking..

but i'm fine, yes

i just spent the day raiding your chocolates

talking with theodore and sleeping

all in the life of cherry smith, you know?

worried brat 🤍

oh thank goodness

never doubted you cher

and you left some for me?

Cher

.

..

...

....

worried brat 🤍

CHERRY FUCKING

LORELAI SMITH!!!!

--

regular writing? couldn't be me

thank you all for your continued support!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 495 16
Theo and Julia have been known to not be the closest friends, and most of the time wanting to rip eachother apart. It's until Julia befriends a gryff...
6.5K 101 11
"i was supposed to sweat you out" - in which two enemies in the same friend group realize they may not hate each other as much as they thought they d...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
12.8K 176 37
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ4 ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต...