The White Tiger

By AdventureWriter17

This is the story of a pretty, young girl. She is fifteen, turning sixteen in a few days. She is excited to s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62

Chapter 3

617 21 0
By AdventureWriter17

My brother's pack was a day's travel with stops. At least by wolf, and that is how I was going. But, I wasn't going to stop. I was going to run all day and all night if I had to. I knew rogues probably already sensed me, so they might end up going after me soon. I didn't know what I was going to do. What would Alpha Richard do to my mom and dad? I was now a rogue. No pack would be willing to take me in. I could only hope that my brother's pack would take me in. 

 I panted heavily as I ran, hearing howls from behind me. Oh no. "Misty, do you know how far away we are from the Black Diamond Pack?" I asked. 

 It was a minute or two before she answered. "About three hours." she told me. I could see the worry in her eyes. We were both scared. 

 "Misty, we won't make it unless we try to fight off these rogues." I declared after a while. 

 "Elena, we've been running for hours nonstop! Our energy is low! We won't last a fight!

 "I know. But we won't last period if we don't deal with these rogues.

 She sighed. "You're right. Let's do this." 

 I nodded and quickly put my bag behind some bushes. I then turned around and growled, getting in fighting stance. I could feel Misty lending me some of her energy to help win this fight. I smiled at her before narrowing my eyes and leaping onto one of the rogues, biting into his neck. Bulls eye. 

 "One down, three to go!" Misty declared triumphantly. I liked her. 

 I howled in pain as one of the rogues bit into my leg. I growled and swung him to the side and leaped onto him. Unfortunately, I missed his neck, and bit into his shoulder and then, I swung him back against a tree, stunning him. 

 I yelped, shocked, as I was pinned down by two rogues. One bit down on my injured leg, the other snarled menacingly, about to go for my throat. Oh, no you don't. I growled loudly and sprang up, throwing them aside. I narrowed my eyes at them as I sprang into action, attacking the two all at once. I'm not letting no rogues get the best of me. 

 My eyes narrowed as an idea popped into my head. My tote bag was behind the two rogues. I made a split decision and leaped over the two, landing behind them, causing them to bump into each other hard. I howled in laughter before grabbing my bag and running off in the direction of my brother's pack. My heart was pounding wildly. I panted hard. The wound in my leg didn't help. Misty was giving me as much energy as I could. But neither of us were sure if we'd make it. We still had two hours and fifteen minutes before we got there. I didn't dare stop or look back. I just kept running.

 I was finally nearing the pack. My leg was bleeding profusely and aching badly. I panted, my vision blurring as I finally entered the Black Diamond Pack. I could see warriors coming my way. I painfully shifted and fell to the ground. 

 "Ma'am? Are you alright?" one asked me. 

 "Alec, look here." another said, pointing out my leg. 

 "G-get Beta Kian. T-tell him Elena is here. He'll understand." I spoke weakly before letting darkness consume me.

 I could hear the sound of voices. One, I recognized as Kian. The other, Elisabeth. I didn't recognize the other voices. 

 "K-Kian..." I whispered. I slowly opened my eyes, only to be blinded by a bright light. 

 "Lena?" my brother exclaimed, his voice sounding hopeful. 

 "W-where am I..?" I asked, my eyes adjusting to the light. 

 "You're in our pack hospital." Elisabeth told me in a gentle voice. 

 "You're going to be alright, sis." Kian smiled. I missed my brother's smile. With him being the Beta, he doesn't have much time to come visit. 

 "He's right, ma'am. You'll be fine. However, you need rest and food. And you should stay off your leg for at least a few days." a woman in a white coat told me. I nodded in understanding. 

 "Oh! Sis, this is our pack doctor, Maya Fredrickson. She and her mate run this hospital." 

 "That's right...I remember you saying you had two pack doctors." They smiled and nodded. 

 "My mate, Robert is a great doctor. I try to live up to his example and make him proud." the pack doctor replied. 

 "Well, Maya, you do a good job." 

 "Indeed you do, my love." two unfamiliar voices said from behind my visitors.

 I looked behind them and saw two men and a woman. The woman held onto one of the men's arm. Doctor Maya smiled and hugged one of the men tightly. 

 "Elena, this is our Alpha. Alpha Joseph. His Luna, Janie. And our main pack doctor, Robert." Elisa introduced, smiling.

 I smiled and nodded at them politely. "It's nice to meet you." 

 "Likewise, young lady. Now, I hope you don't mind, but myself, Janie, your brother, and my Gamma need to ask you some questions. Do you feel up to it?" 

 "Yes, Alpha." I told him. 

 "Good. Jay is on his way." I assume Jay was the Gamma. At the mention of his name, I felt all giddy inside. Weird. Misty seemed to be going nuts. 

 Doctor Maya and her mate announced they needed to do their rounds and politely excused themselves. 

 At that moment, I suddenly picked up on an amazing smell. Much better than the smells I had been smelling. It was like...a chocolate chip pancake. Only much better. "Are they serving chocolate chip pancakes for a meal or something...?" I asked quietly, my eyes on the door. 

 "No...Why?" Kian stated, confused. 

 "I smell them.." 

 "Huh?" 

 "I smell chocolate chip pancakes, brother." I declared.

 At that moment, the most handsome young man entered the room. His eyes snapped to me and we made eye contact. "Mate.." he whispered. I stared into his emerald green eyes. Such beautiful eyes....

 "Elena?" my brother spoke, drawing the handsome stranger and I out of our daze. 

 "Huh? What?" I spoke up, my eyes wide. I heard a low growl and looked in it's direction. It had come from my mate. 

 "Who did this to you?" he asked in a firm tone, holding my hand tightly but gently. 

 "Rogues...But there's a lot more to it than just rogues..." I said softly. 

 "Tell us, young lady, what happened." the Luna said in a gentle voice. I nodded. I could feel tears stinging my eyes as I recalled all that had occurred. I felt my mate squeeze my hand a little. I looked at him with a sad smile before speaking. 

 "After breakfast yesterday, I shifted...But, I didn't shift into a wolf. Or anything anyone would expect. I shifted into...a white tiger.." I paused as gasps went around the room. My onlookers' eyes were wide. 

 "Alpha Richard hates white tigers. I guess he's really power hungry and doesn't want anyone in his pack to have more power than he does." They nodded slowly as I continued. "That night, I sat in my room, reading, when mom and dad burst in my room. They started packing my things and saying I had to leave....The Alpha had found out. I don't need to read minds to know what Alpha Richard wanted to do to me..." My brother and mate growled loudly. With my free hand, I weakly reached up to caress my mate's cheek. Elisa held onto Kian.

 "So," I went on, "I ran away. I didn't stop. I fought with some rogues, getting hurt along the way, but being a white tiger has some advantages, I guess...I fought off four rogues alone..." 

 "Nice, sis!" 

 "Yes, Beauty...You did well." my mate spoke. I blushed furiously, Misty gushing over him. 

 "Beauty...I like that..." I whispered. 

 "Good. Because it suits you." he said with a smile. 

 "W-well, after defeating the rogues, I ran here. I guess I ran out of energy finally and passed out...I had enough to ask for Kian and shift back.." 

 "I'm glad you asked for Kian. We might not have known until later you're his sister. You might've ended up in the dungeon or back in the woods. But I know who you are now and you are welcome to stay." Alpha Joseph smiled at me. 

 "C-can you please check on my parents? I'm worried about them and I know Kian is too...Don't go through my former Alpha...He can't know where I am..." 

 "Of course, dear. We will do that as soon as we get back." the Luna replied with a friendly smile. 

 "Thank you.." I said. 

 "Now, I think we should let you and Jay be alone a while. Kian, Elisa." the Alpha said as he and Luna Janie stood up and walked away, smiling their goodbyes at me. Kian and Elisa stood up and walked out the door. 

 Before Kian left, however, he turned to my mate, Jay, and I. "You better protect her with your life. You better love her like there's no tomorrow. You dare break her heart, I will break you." he said in a cold, threatening voice. Even Elisa and I shuddered at his tone. 

 "Hold it, honey." Elisa said, taking his hand. 

 "I assure you, I will take care of her like she is my own family. Which now, she is. And you know how I care for my family, Kian." Jay declared, looking at him. 

 Kian nodded. "Alright. Let's go, sugar snap. See you later, sis." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.7K 12
Luna's have gone extinct. Since birth, you could smell a Luna who was going to one day meet their Alpha mate from miles away. Everyone had forgotten...
348K 11.4K 62
The human world is long gone and is now controlled by the vampire race. Humans with money can live a peaceful life while the poor decide to sell thei...
1.4M 42.9K 43
As I was about to sit down in my seat near the back of the class, I felt a slight tug on the belt loop of my jeans. I looked round and saw Freddie le...
320K 13K 50
After becoming truly omnipotent he lost what was supposed to be his everything. His chosen. His beloved. Call it what you will, he lost a part of his...