Love Magic And Life

By caringfern17

Tia a 16 year old girl who thins her parents are dead and is being raised by her supposed Aunt Annie ,she enc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 sorta
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Not a chapter
Chapter 7
Not a chapter
Chapter 8
Not a chapter
Sorry
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry Sorry Sorry!!!
Chapter 14
chapter?
Chapter 16

Chapter 9

25 1 0
By caringfern17

Tia pov

So after I sign the paper I get a gut feeling to rip it but I resist the urge to.

Afterwards the waiter brings the check out and I take out my wallet, Isaac does the same thing. I said " no no no I get to pay heck no am I gonna let you pay". Isaac says no I'm paying because I'm the guy I need to pay.

This made me mad I yelled at him JUST (Sigh)BECAUSE YOU ARE THE GUY DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU GET TO PAY.

And I dash out the cafe and run to my home. I have a very bad history with bills that's how my mom and dad divorced.

Once my mom and Dad divorced everything went downhill, my mom became a alcoholic and then committed suicide. my dad got so shaken up that he stole money from the bank and was thrown in jail and he killed himself while in there.

A bill spilt up my parents and killed them so whenever I go out to dinner I HAVE to pay.

Isaac pov

Why did she run out like that, all I wanted to do was pay the bill it's not that bad having a real man pay.

Well this day did not work well except the contract that's good now all we need is a real kiss. I have to report back to headquarters that it's taking a little longer than it should be.

Tia is one complicated but beautiful girl (Sigh) my mother was better than this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 2.4K 32
Two best friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a brown raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park, along side their vampire/demon best fr...
2M 56.8K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
MIRACLE By Ara

Teen Fiction

323K 11.8K 45
"My mother named me Miracle, but I am anything but a miracle in her and our family's life. I am a mistake. I am a product of a heinous crime." Miracl...
1.4M 34.2K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...