Premeditated

By UnAmericanTeen

Every story is the same. "It's always someone you know." Or "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer... More

C A S T
Description
Chapter one
Chapter Two

Pilot

2K 162 84
By UnAmericanTeen

There were three sounds to be distinguished on a late Thursday evening.

The first was the sound of a girl screaming, begging for help as she was chased down a dark hallway. The second was a low humming from the speakers that played an eighties sounding R&B song. The third? Heaving breathing as two lips intertwined.

"Can you please turn the movie off?" The girl asked, pulling back with an uneasy look as she eyed the television where a cheerleader was being carved like a pumpkin. Y/n smirked, catching the fear on her face as she lifted up, hand hovering the remote.

"What's wrong? I thought you loved horror movies?" The girl shook her head, unable to move her eyes but clutching the back of Y/n's shirt which made the latter grow amusement. "You know what they say.. the cheerleader always goes first." Staying silent for a moment, Y/n slowly leaned forward before shouting in her face, "Boo!"

The girl jolted, her hand flying up to smack Y/n's arm as she laughed, finally turning the movie off. "You're a dick, Y/n." Pouting, the girl crossed her arms but watched as Y/n raised from the couch to grab the bottle of wine from the coffee table, quietly pouring them both another glass. "We have class in the morning, you know? Or did you forget?"

"You have class in the morning, Morgan. My first class isn't until noon." Y/n sat besides Morgan while handing her the glass, her right arm stretching along the back of the couch to be smooth. "And you only had two glasses, you'll be fine." Morgan eyed her as she took a small sip, then sat the glass on her lap. Y/n's eyes squinted over the glass as she took two gulps.

"What?" Morgan mumbled, feeling her eyes on her as she rubbed small nervous lines on the neck of the glass with the pad of her thumb.

"You never care about drinking on 'school nights' so, what's really up?" The air became thick with anxiety as they both sat, only the sound of music now keeping the air from a deafening silence. "Morg?"

"I think.. I'm ready." Y/n's frown turned to a wide grin as she tried to keep herself under control at the revelation. Morgan finally looked over, her breath held between her rib cage as she tried to read Y/n. "And I wouldn't want to be drunk because I want to remember my first time. Especially since it's with you."

The air went from anxious to excitement as Y/n leaned forward to sit her glass on the table. "Okay." Lifting up, Y/n held out her hand, eyes peering down confidently at Morgan. "Well I'm not going to let your first time be on my parents couch. Come to my room." Swallowing thickly, Morgan nodded before grasping her hand and letting Y/n lead her up the stairs.

Y/n wasn't new to the physical department. Some would even go as far to call her a nymphomaniac; which is why everyone was surprised when she decided to date the freshman cheerleader who's only ever dated one person in her life.

But why Y/n chose to settle down with her was unknown to everyone. Everyone beside herself.

Walking into the bedroom that could second as a studio apartment, Y/n turned to sit Morgan down.

"Turn bedroom speakers on." Y/n spoke into her phone, then setting it onto the nightstand beside the bed. Morgan stared up nervously as she ran a hand through her hair, smiling. "We'll go at your pace, okay? At anytime you can tell me to stop.. or go." Morgan blushed as Y/n smirked before kneeling onto the bed, softly being pushed to lay down.

The kissing began meshing with the music as clothes were disregarded, breathing gradually growing heavier by the second. The air was thick again, and so were the sounds escaping each of their throats.

Morgan grew louder and comfortable as she lost what she's always wanted to get rid of. Y/n was blissfully aware of that information as she watched, smirking internally.

"Holy shit." Morgan breathed out, staring up at the ceiling as Y/n rested easily beside her, hands clasped behind her head. "That was so.. amazing. All of my friends told me their first times were terrible. That was not terrible at all."

Y/n chuckled as she lifted up to slide the T-shirt back over her head. "I'll take that as a compliment. Would you like some water?"

"Please." Morgan smiled as Y/n leaned over to press a kiss to her lips. Her friends warned her that Y/n was a player, a whore, but if they could see her now, they'd all be jealous.

As Y/n walked out of the room, Morgan flew to her phone to message those same friends.

Downstairs, Y/n was scrummaging through the fridge, trying to find something to eat that didn't have a label. Everything was 'Isaac this' and 'Juli' that. Huffing, she grabbed the two water bottles and a yogurt, nonchalantly ripping off Julia's sticky note.

On the left side of the opened fridge door, Y/n felt an eerie gust of wind that made her neck shiver. Eyeing the light on the inside of the fridge, she mapped out the possibility of someone being there. Standing directly behind the fridge door, waiting.

Swallowing thickly, her hand gripped the handle when the silence of the downstairs echoed with the slight sound of the music from upstairs. Blinking slowly, her hand pushed the door closed inch by inch before letting gravity pull it closed. No one.

Her eyes rolled at herself as she chuckled. "Fucking horror movies." Turning to her right, everything in her shook like she was having a seizure. Two eyes stared back at her. "Isaac! What the fuck?" Her brother stood on the other side with a smirk, head tilting at startling her.

"Shit, someone's jumpy. Had an energy drink?"

"No, you know I can't drink that shit." Peeling back the yogurt cover, she licked the lid before looking up with squinted eyes. "Wait, what are you even doing here?"

"Where I live?" Isaac questioned, eyebrows raising at Y/n's eye roll. "Well I do."

"I know that. You said you'd be at some party tonight though, what happened?"

Isaac shrugged while swinging the fridge open. "Got bored and wanted to make a pizza. I know you ate one of my boxes, by the way. And judging by you eating Juli's yogurt, you must eat our shit often."

Instead of replying right away she continued to eat the yogurt with a curled finger, making Isaac grimace in distaste. "Last time I checked, dad buys the food so I'll eat whatever I want."

With Y/n and Isaac downstairs, a smiling Morgan was engrossed in texting her group chat every detail she could recount. Which was all of them.

Giggling, her fingers flew across the screen as the door creaked open. "I think you'll be happy to know the entire cheerleading squad is now begging for me to let you have a night with them." Morgan said, her head shaking as she read a message from the chat. "Sorry, 'a night and a half' Sasha says."

When there wasn't a response, Morgan looked up and furrowed her eyebrows at the sight of a masked figure in a long black robe. Morgan cracked a smile. "I don't think I'm ready for role play just yet... you did just take my virginity, Y/n." Still not responding, Morgan lifted up and let the comforter drop to her lap as she chuckled. "Okay seriously, is this your Halloween costume? It's kinda creepy and generic but we can work on something."

The masked figure took a step forward, hand raising to display a knife that looked too real to be fake. At least that's why Morgan thought. "Y/n come on. I'm thirsty and sleepy so come cuddle. Can you do that?" The masked figure nodded its head once before taking another step forward, then another, until they stood at the end of the bed.

Morgan slid forward and sat on the edge of the bed, hands resting on the masked figures rib cage. "Talk to me baby, I wanna hear your voice."

Another hand raised which held a black box. Morgan's eyebrows furrowed once again at the sight of a red light blinking on the box once a finger pressed in a button. Then, they spoke. "Scream for me, Morgan."

Morgan opened her mouth but before a word could get out, she felt a sizzling sensation replaced with the feeling of drowning. Her hand shot up to her throat, realizing her fingers were dripping with liquid.

All thoughts faded from her as she only focused on breathing. She wanted to breathe. She couldn't breathe.

The masked figure stepped back, watching as Morgan choked on her own blood while still trying to gurgle words out.

Staggering upwards, Morgan rushed for the door but ran into the nightstand, causing a phone to fall and crash onto the floor. The commotion caused the masked figure to slowly backtrack out of the door just as a rush of steps invaded the empty atmosphere.

"What are you doing up here, huh?" Y/n questioned, jogging up the stairs with the two water bottles. Pushing open the door, her eyes went to the bed but it was empty. "Morg.." Her words fell empty as she looked down at the trail of blood from the front of the bed to the body laying in front of her nightstand. "Morgan?" Rushing forward, Y/n flipped her over and stared down with wide eyes at the cheerleader who had blood leaking from her neck. "Holy sh-shit— Isaac! Call 911!"

Y/n sat in front of the girl, breaths shallow as she raised up to check her room, wanting to make sure who ever did this wasn't still lurking. Under the bed was clear, and so was the connected bathroom, the last place to check was her closet.

With slow and uneasy steps, her hand reached for the door handle of the walk in closet. The light was on, and everything was neatly where it was suppose to be.

Then, her heart nearly stopped. On the mannequin in front of her wasn't the vintage Top Gun jacket. No, standing in front of her was a blood soaked black gown, leaving droplets of crimson in its wake.

And on the head? Y/n swallowed thickly, one word managing to leave her lips.

"Ghostface."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
83.7K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
101K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
825K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...