Ateez oneshots

By yungiisreal_fightme

Just a bunch of oneshots of ships I ship in ateez Enjoy 🤩 More

Intro
Woke up like this
Woke up like this pt 2
Woke up like this pt 3
Bruises and bite marks
The emo kid
The emo kid pt 2
Special friend
The emo kid pt 3
The emo kid pt4
Special friend pt2
Skinship
Skinship pt2
Boyfriend material
In love with the Mr popular
In love with Mr popular pt2
In love with Mr popular pt3
In love with Mr popular pt4
In love with Mr popular pt5
Kiss me dangerously
Kiss me dangerously pt2
Kiss me dangerously pt3
Kiss me dangerously pt5
Kiss me dangerously pt6
Kiss me dangerously pt7
Cats and dogs
A vampire in the night
A vampire in the night pt2
Cold CEO's wife
Demon
Cats and dogs pt2
Cats and dogs pt3
Cats and dogs pt4
My friend's college boyfriend
Safe place and home
Alpha
Perfect addiction
Alpha pt2
Alpha pt3
Locker rooms
My best friend's dad
My best friend's dad pt2
My best friend's dad pt3
My best friends dad pt4
I want to forget
Stolen sweetheart
Stolen sweetheart pt2
My bear hybrid
Pretty scent
My bear hybrid pt2
Innocent friend
Jealous
drunk
Dangerous man
His dirty little secret
His dirty little secret pt2
His dirty little secret pt3
His dirty little secret pt4
Why cant you love me?
Why cant you love me? Pt2
Why cant you love me? Pt3
Helping the bad boy
Helping the bad boy pt2
Helping the bad boy pt3
My friend's college boyfriend pt2
My friend's college boyfriend pt3
rabbit hybrid
Late
My roommate is a dog hybrid
Found a fox....hybrid
Little one
Little one pt2
Little one pt3
Found a fox....hybrid pt2
Alpha wolf and the human
Alpha wolf and the human pt2
Scared
Scared pt2
Beautiful stranger
Scared pt3
Top?
My roommate is a dog hybrid pt2
The edge
The edge pt2
Make it up to you
Promise
Promise pt2
Beautiful stranger pt2
Divorce
Divorce pt2
Divorce pt3
Dance practice
Dance practice pt2
Try to keep quiet
Alpha, please
Helping the bad boy pt4

Kiss me dangerously pt4

469 10 16
By yungiisreal_fightme

Hongjoong's pov

After San cried seonghwa calmed him down then we all went into the living room to talk and watch movies we watched two movies then after that we went out to a bar and drank to celebrate me getting a job.

A few hours later I was drunk San was only tipsy and seonghwa was tipsy but he's basically immune to any alcoholic beverage so it never affects him I always wondered how that was possible.

San phone started ringing he gasped and picked it up we were all sitting down after dancing and enjoining ourselves "annyeonghaseyo??~" san slurred "oh? Jongieeeeee?~ what's up little brother I miss you~" "I know I saw you today but that's not what I mean I miss you!" "No of course I'm not drunk can't I just show you love like I used to?" "I'm at a bar with my handsome boyfriend and his friend you know him too!" He answered giggling "I just said I'm at a bar why aren't you listening jongie?" "Oh it's a bar called drinkuntilyoudrop! It's funny" "your coming? Wae? I wanna have more fun thoughhhhh!" "Alasseo!~" he said and hung up.

"What happened baby?" Seonghwa asked "jongie coming" he said seonghwa nodded while I blushed he was going to see me in my drunk state? Oh no

"Why so quiet joongie?~" San asked my face was naturally red since I drank "I-I'm not! Your too loud!" I said giggling he giggled as well downing his cup "let's go dance some more sannie!" I yelled he gasp nodding eagerly and we both got up going to the dance floor and started dancing I was having so much fun I knew I shouldn't drank because I have work tomorrow but I think it was worth it.

A few minutes into us dancing San went back to sit and I kept dancing and he yelled from afar "you go joongie!~" I giggled then I felt someone start dancing behind me me being drunk started dancing with them a few minutes later I got tired so I went to sit down but the person grabbed me and kept dancing with me I frown "sir? I want to sit down can you let me go please?" I asked "now why would I let a pretty bitch like you go?" He said smirking I frowned "I have a name first of all which I won't tell you and secondly I don't know you so let me go" I said "you bitch! You think you can talk to me like that?! Huh?" He growled and gripped my waist tightly I whimper "le-let me go!" I said.

Then he was pushed off me and thrown to the floor "I think he said to let him go" and when I look to the side I see jongho I gasp and run behind him the guy then got up angry "yeah I heard the bitch but I don't give a shit so hand him over do we could have a nice time back at my hotel" jongho chuckled "I don't think you understand who your talking to" he said and the guy scoffed "I don't give a damn who I'm talking to hand over that bitch!" He yelled angry.

"You asked for this" jongho said calmly and in a speed of light ran and punched the man in his face then stomach picking him up and whispered something in his ear making the man widen his eyes in fear jongho dropped him and the guy was frozen in fear shaking almost what the heck just happened?

"Are you okay hongjoong?" He asked I only nod he grabs my hand and walks to San and seonghwa's table "let's go I'm talking you all home" he said and walked out the bar still holding my hand.

When we got outside he turned to me glaring "why were you in that bar?" He asked "t-to celebrate of course!" I said "what did I say about stuttering?" "Not to do it" "exactly now stop" he said and I pouted "don't do that either" I whined "and definitely not that" I huffed "you don't want me to stutter, pout, or whine what do you want from me than?! I'm human god damnit" I yelled walking away leaving him stunned.

But not long after until he caught up and caught me when I almost fell my face flushed even more "thank you" I said he nodded and then walked me to his car not long after San and seonghwa arrived too.

Jongho dropped San off at his apartment seonghwa walked hun then coming back down and then he dropped us back at our place "you guys live together?" He asked seonghwa and I nodded "yes!" I said and seonghwa thanked him getting out the car I tried to follow suit before I was pulled back in I yelped "what is it? I asked "be more careful hongjoong something could've happened to you tonight" he said I nodded "is that all you wanted to say you could've scolded me tomorrow you know" I said he chuckled "so I better see you at 9:00am sharp then" he said my eyes widen "have a good night kim hongjoong" he said I nodded getting out the car going into the house and into my room.

The next morning

I didn't really wake up with a headache surprisingly and it was currently 8:00 I get out of bed doing my morning routine then get dressed and then do my hair and make up when I looked back at the time it was 8:20 I sighed and went into the living room.

(His outfit and makeup his hair is red and a mullet)

"Morning hwa" I said he smiled "morning joongie how are you feeling?" "I'm feeling great surprisingly" I said he chuckled "that's good" "wanna get coffee and something to eat at a cafe nearby the job?" He asked I nodded and we both headed out the house we get to the cafe at 8:40 and ordered I got a pistachio latte and a cheesecake while seonghwa got an americano "what does jongho like?" I asked

"Uhh lemme call sannie and ask" he said I nodded and he called San a few minutes later San walks in the cafe smiling "hey guys!" He greets I smile back "hi sannie" he hugs me then hugs seonghwa "to answer your question he like americanos he doesn't really like sweets" he said I nodded and order an americano after we finished we arrived to the company at 8:55 I sighed in relief I was here on time on my first day.

We all got on the elevator sanhwa getting off a floor before me and I got off on the last floor walking to Jongho's office when I get there the door was already cracked opened and I hear a female voice I furrow my brows I was feeling weird.

I then walk-in "good morning sir" I greet he looks up "ah your here early and here I thought you'd be late" he said I giggle "guess you don't know me like you thought you did sir" I said and walked to his desk putting his drink I got for him down "oh? And what's this?" He asked I smiled "I got you an americano because a little birdie told me you liked them so I thought that you might want one" I said he nodded "thank you Kim" he said and just stared at me making me blush then the woman cleared her throat.

"Oppa!~ I'm still here" she whined that made me roll my eyes and cringe "and who might you be?" I asked she scoffed "why do you wanna know?" She asked rudely and I crossed my arms "I'm his assistant so it's crucial for me to know who's in and out of his office any more questions ma'am?" I asked she scoffed "well since you wanna know so bad kid I'm his cockwarmer~" she said and my face turned disgusted

"Okay mi-cha that's enough I told you to stop coming here cause we were a one time thing now you're disrespecting my assistant and I won't allow that so you leave now or I get you thrown out" he said coldly she scoffed "your taking up for this twink? What? Is he your new toy? He won't be able to satisfy you like I can" she said he chuckled deeply "you weren't able to satisfy me honey I was drunk that day and thought you were a man so if your proud to be called a man be my guess" he said standing up "the door" he said simply she glared at me before walking out.

"I can't believe you actually stuck your penis in her" I said shivering at the thought of a vagina he laughed and oh my god it was the smile and laugh San described I stared in awe but he immediately stopped and cleared his throat "yeah me either that was the last time I got drunk too when I get drunk I start thinking everyone are men and...yeah" he said awkwardly I giggled and he went back to his seat.

"Um anyway since today is your first day I'll go easy on you okay?" He said and I nodded "I'm ready sir!" I said smiling. He nodded "did you bring a laptop?" He asked I shook my head oh my god I was supposed too? Of course you idiot!

"Well that's okay since I forgot to tell you but I'll lend you one just know next time to bring your laptop so I can send you documents and stuff okay?" He said I nodded "algessseubnida!" (Yes sir!) I said he nodded and I think he smiled but I could be just imagining it.

He then told me to come here and I did when I did he handed me a laptop "the documents I want you to do are already on there so when you finish just log into your gmail and send them to me and I'll look them over" he said i nodded "got it" I said and sat down on the couch getting started an hour later I finished and sent it to his email he looked up and put a thumbs up as to say he got it.

I nod and get up stretching and when I look at the time it's already 11:55 wow "you can go to lunch now kim I'll give you feedback when you get back" I nod "what time should I come back?" I asked he looked at the time "1:00 no later than that" he said I nodded "ye! Thank you sir!" I said happily and left the room but walked back in "did you want something sir?" I asked he looked up "no I'm good" he said I nodded and left calling seonghwa.

He picked up after three rings "y-yes?" "I have a lunch break and was wondering you and San wanted to come with me to eat lunch!" I said he then gasped "u-u-uhm yeah b-but we're a little b-busy now so w-what about 12:30?" He asked "okay that works I'll be in the cafe!" I said and then he hung up wonder what up with him.

I make my way to the cafe but then stop cause I see another cute place I squeal and go in and when I go I'm hit with the smell of sweets I smile I know it's lunch time but I can't help it it smells really good and looks good too.

"Hello cutie what can I get for you?" The lady asked smiling flirtatious I gave her a small smile "um can I have these three things?" I said pointing at the sweets she winked "coming right up hottie" she said I gave her a fake smile don't ruin my stay here miss...

A few minutes later she came back with the sweets I smiled at them they really looked so good! As I was going to grab them from her she grabbed my hand while handing it to me "do come again handsome" she said biting her lip I tried so hard not to look disgusted so I pulled my hand away "I-I um think you misunderstood me ma'am I-I'm gay and I have a boyfriend" I said and quickly walked out the store when I get away from the cafe I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding "oh gosh that was scary" I said with a hand on my heart "and disgusting" I said shivering and walked to the cafe.

When I checked the time it was 12:17 I sighed and pouted I was bored I then went on my phone and saw that a unknown number texted me I raise a brow and click on it when I did my eyes widen at the text and who it was.

Unknown
Kim hongjoong this is your boss

Saved as "jongho🖤"?

I giggle at that and then reply back to him

Me
Yes, hello sir!

Jongho🖤
Where are you?

Me
I'm at the cafe sir I'm waiting for seonghwa and San they seem to be busy now though

Jongho🖤
Ok then

My eyes widen that's it?! I groan talk about conversation! Then I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around thinking it was seonghwa but it was none other than jongho my eyes widen "s-sir? What are you doing here?" I asked he didn't answer just sat across from me "well you said you were waiting for them and if they aren't here that means their fucking" he said blankly I blushed "I-I don't think you should say that out loud sir!" I said blushing hard he only shrugs "it's true though" he mumbled.

Then looked at my bag of sweets I got "what is that?" He asked "oh! These are sweets I got from that small cute shop by this cafe" I said smiling his face turns to disgust "oh" he said making me laugh he looked so cute "sweets aren't that bad but i'm never going back there anyway" I said shuddering in uncomfortableness and disgust he immediately turns to me "wae? Did something happen to you?" He asked "w-well nothing much it's just that lady flirted with me and was touchy I didn't like it" I said he frowned

"Why don't you report them then?" He asked I nodded "yeah but then I'll feel bad" I said "well she made you feel uncomfortable and that's more important" he said I nodded "I guess your right" I smiled he nodded and then the sanhwa couple enter when I look at the time it's 12:45 I sigh they are hopeless they took a seat next to us seonghwa next to me and San next to seonghwa "oh? What are you doing here jongho?" San asked making jongho glare at him San covered his mouth but he was giggling "oops" he said "anyways I was keeping hongjoong company since I knew you guys were going to be late or wouldn't come" he said.

"We were we just had some p-paperwork to do" San said blushing "yes of course which would explains why seonghwa who never stutters was stuttering on the phone" I said with a giggle "yeah we had sex so what" seonghwa said and San blush "yah hyung!" San said making seonghwa chuckle "they already know kitty" he said making San sigh in defeat.

"You guys gonna order?" I ask they both nod and get up to order "did you order?" Jongho asked "no I'm not really hungry I'll just eat these sweets later when I get home" I said he sighed "you should eat at least a sandwich hongjoong "I'm okay sir" I said he then got up and walked away I watched him go to the counter and order something I sighed softly with a blush on my face.

San and seonghwa soon come back to the table "where'd jongho go?" San asked I pointed to where he was now waiting for the order "oh? Is he getting something to eat?" Seonghwa asked I shook my head "if he's not getting anything to eat why is he up there?" Seonghwa asked I blushed "he's getting me something" I said with a blush and they both give me that look.

"It's not like that!" I said with a blushing face "he never did that for any assistant he's had hongjoong what else is there to say? It's obvious he's going soft for you without even realizing it himself" San said giggling I blushed even more "I-I don't think so" I said looking down to hide my blush "okay I got you a ham sandwich since I know that's your favorite kind of sandwich if you don't eat it now I will feed you myself" jongho said I blushed even more not lifting my head up.

"What's wrong? What did you guys say to him?" Jongho asked "yah! Why does it have to be us who said something?" San said pouting "your the only ones next to him San who else would it be?" He asked "well we didn't say anything hongjoong just gets....shy easily" seonghwa said chuckling I kicked him under the table "hongjoong pick your head up so you can eat it's 12:52" he said I slowly picked my head up my face still flush "okay" I said "why is your face red?" He asked I shook my head "it's not! I'm just hot is all" I said grabbing the sandwich "yeah totally hot in here, the air conditioner is totally not on and blowing cool air" seonghwa said sarcastically and I kicked him under the table making him laugh.

I then ate the sandwich it was really good I then danced a little that happens a lot when I eat good food (anyone else do that? I sure do 🤣😭) after I finished jongho gets up grabbing my sweets bag "come on it's almost 1:00" he said I nodded "okay bye guys I'll see you at home hwa!" I said they both waved and continued eating while I walked back with jongho to the company it was a silent walk.

I'm hoping to make one last part but we'll see how it goes 😆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 2.9K 65
*description change* Yeosang x ateez oneshots focused around Yeosang. You will see different types of one Shots both ships and not. So please enjoy t...
549K 9.6K 55
oneshot book that is filled with ateez ships
5.8K 155 26
Just some random Stray Kids and Ateez oneshots by two besties two besties one... uhm... idk. Have fun! ♡
11.6K 259 29
A collection of ATEEZ imagines/drabbles/oneshots by edenesth.