The king's virgin

By LunarCozz

Mya Katharina is part of an Empire where virgins are given to the dark king. Mya is the next virgin up for th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

1K 4 0
By LunarCozz

I ran down the hall away from that beautiful man and his mistress. I ran and ran until I was at the end of the hall. I drew a deep breath in and looked both ways. One way was stairs the other was another room. God this place was a maze. I groaned and went down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs was a large vast living room and a kitchen connected to it. I walked to the kitchen as my stomach groaned and yelled at me. They wouldn't mind if I cooked food right?

I smiled as I felt more at ease than I had in days. I was cooking pancakes and bacon. They wouldn't mind that I went through their fridges and freezers. I hummed an old song my mom used to sing. My face twitched with my heart as I remember her just giving me to the men. I shook my head and finished up the few pieces of bacon left. I heard a girl giggle and she grabbed a piece of bacon from the plate and sat down.

This bitch. I glared at her as she spits out the bacon. "Yuck I hate meat!" Pfft. That's not what she was saying minutes ago. I let my internal thoughts Stay internal. "Why did you pick it up then?" I said with as much snarkiness as I could muster in one sentence. "Because I thought it would be fucking edible." She said with a snap. "Well, it wasn't meant for you twat waffle," I said. That was the one saying I used to call mean girl back in middle school.

" Don't get pitchy dear, he'll just throw you away like the rest of his toys." I really don't like this bitch. I saw Dimitri.. no... Bane. He walked slowly over to his mistress and dipped his hand to her chin down to her throat. Before he looked at me. I rolled my eyes in disgust and finished the bacon. Bane let go of her and walked over to me. He grabbed a price of bacon- WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE GRABBING MY FOOD FUCK SAKES. He must have read my mind or seen my face change. He takes a bit and looks at me. "If you want it so bad then open your mouth." I rolled my eyes harder this time and ignored him.

I heard a groan as I looked behind Bane to see. Dimitri. He had the cute superman curl going on and my eyes ventured further. He was shirtless and glistening with sweat. I bit my lip as my eyes landed on gray sweatpants. Tight. Gray. Sweatpants. I felt as bad as a teenage boy. His print was showing. God damn. I finally was able to draw my eyes away when he looked at me. But they landed on the mistress. Who was looking where I was looking? Her lip was tucked under her top lip. I ground my teeth together and put the rest of the bacon on my plate. Well. The one strip out of 4. Great. I watched as babe shoved the other strip in his mouth. I groaned and went to the freezer.

Dimitri walked over and grabbed MY LAST PIECE OF BACON. FUCKING SERIOUSLY. I groaned and put the rest of the pack in a larger skillet. I looked at the skillet as a warm body pushed against me. He put his head on my shoulder as I smelled his hair. He must have just gotten out of the shower. He smelled of cashmere and sandalwood. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I froze. "Good morning flower." I turned my head slightly. "Flower?" I said with confusion. He didn't seem to notice my confusion as he nuzzled my neck.

I finally finish the bacon with Dimitri attached to me and Bane staring at us... I wanted to be a bitch. I Peep in my peripheral view to see the mistress staring at me. She wasn't happy, she looked like she was two steps away from running full charge at me. I smirk and lightly turn around to face Dimitri. His brown, hazel eyes are so stunning as I press into him and kiss him. He hummed in happiness as he ran his hands from my waist to my butt. He cupped me and deepened the kiss. I slightly peeked my eye open to see the mistress fuming and Bane balling his fist up. He had a hell of a poker face, I'll give him that. But the tent in his pants gave him away. I Finally pulled back and looked up at Dimitri. "I'd rather have you for breakfast, Flower.~" His voice was heavy with lust as I stared at him. Oh how I'd love to have him ravish me~ WAIT, why say no-?

My thought is interrupted by an impatient clearing of a throat and tapping on a table. "So why don't we focus on... more important things. Like shopping!" I can tell that the bitch was aiming that toward me. But I smiled and playfully pinched Dimitri's butt before I finally grab a piece of bacon and savored the crispness of it. "Sure." The flat tone came from Bane as he looked at me, then at his twat waffle of a girl. "Everyone back here by noon." He then looked at me and pinned me with his eyes. "Dressed in actually damn clothing." That's when I realized I was only in a robe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 224K 67
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
271K 18.7K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
217K 2.4K 19
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
223K 10.2K 40
#yuyachi ဖန်းတီးမှုတစ်ခုသာဖြစ်၍အပြင်လောကနှင့်သက်ဆိုင်မှုမရှိကြောင်း...❗ start:July 9,2024(Tue) End:september 21,2024(sat) 7:22PM Total- 75 Days #warn...