Elite : F4 Thailand Fanfiction

By lounylou

After being brokenhearted, Crown Prince Yijeong (Kavin) of Korea left his country to forget what happened wit... More

intro + characters
일 : korea's crown prince
이 : triplets of thailand
삼 : caught on the spot
네 : the club incident
오 : i'm under him
육 : a day as a butler
칠 : who's behind the crime
구 : the helicopter incident
십 : within the island
십일 : laundry
십이 : chief's village son
십삼 : his first kiss
십사 : the proposal plan
십오 : farewell to island
십육 : captured by bad guys
십칠 : lost in forest
십팔 : rescue or not
십구 : back to the reality
이십 : the princess and queen

팔 : the guard and the bar owner

317 17 1
By lounylou

           ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა
            ./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘♡ chapter eight

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

sangwoo

This will be the last place that I will visit! This palace may be a beautiful place that everyone desires to enter but this place is a living jail for my friend Yijeong. Good thing that Ren agreed to bring him over to his place so at least Yijeong can gain freedom for a while.

I keep staring at the bricked wall while thinking how I have to get past it. These are common moments in my life where I kept wishing I was at least 6 footers! I kicked the wall in front out of anger, causing me great pain.

"Damn it!"

"Who are you!? Show yourself!" Seriously!? Why didn't I notice the palace guards? I immediately ran from them, however two of the guards caught me and made me kneel. One of them checked my body if I have weapon with me.

"Please spare me, I didn't do anything."

"Then what are you doing in the backyard of the palace!" What should I tell them? That the crown prince just asked me to visit his younger sister myself? They will just be going to kill me if I use the crown prince's name!

"You're not going to talk? Come with us then!" My soul almost left my body when they dragged me inside the palace wall. Princess Gaeul will be my only hope to come out-

"The crown prince's main bodyguard! He knows me! He's my friend!"

"Tell us his name if he's your friend." I'm dead, I don't even know him personally.

"You are lying, aren't you? Tell me who's your boss! You're a spy aren't you!?" They are now pointing the gun to me.

"No, please I'm not a spy-!"

"What's happening here?" They give respect to the man who approaches us, he's familiar.

"We found him in the backyard of the palace. He's planning to climb through the walls based on how we saw him." He aggressively grabbed my chin towards him and caught me off guard.

"What's your name?" It's so awkward, why is he asking me so close?

"He's telling us that you know each other, sir." This is the main guard of Yijeong? Then I suddenly pulled him closer so I could whisper to his ears.

"I'm here because Yijeong asked for my help." He suddenly pushed me, making me sit on the ground. Seriously! Why did he suddenly push me!?

"You can leave now, I will settle this alone." He must be Yijeong's friend seeing his reaction.

"Tell me, who are you?"

"I'm Sangwoo, just like what I said, Yijeong reached me out last night to check on his sister because he's worried about Princess Gaeul."

"Why would the crown prince reach out to you?" Do I look like I'm lying when I'm risking my life here to break inside the palace!?

"I'm the owner of the bar where Yijeong and Ren are always hanging out! Look! Called this number, this is Bam's number. One of the servants in The Grand Palace! She's also close to both crown princes." I showed him the call history on my phone.

"Bam? Why didn't she reach out to me?"

"Because you're not answering her calls. Anyways, he also wants to tell you that he's doing well in Thailand and working as Ren's personal butler."

"Working? His Royal Highness!?"

"Don't worry, they are just faking it so that he can enter the palace without everyone's suspicion. Inside the palace walls, they are safe." He nodded then later glanced at my face. What is he doing?

"I knew it, that's why you looked familiar. You're the one who splashed alcohol on me before because you mistook me as a stalker when in fact I'm watching His Royal Highness!"

"What are you saying, I don't know what you're saying." I didn't pay attention to what he said, "Let's cut that crap, how was Princess Gaeul?"

"She's doing fine and helping the Queen and King in terms of royal duties because of His Royal Highness absence."

"That's good to hear, then I will be on my way and report that to Yi. Please tell Gaeul about what we talked about." I'm about to walk away when he grabs my wrist. I looked at him with a confused face.

"Do you want to be suspected as a spy again? I will come with you." He's right though...

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘
yijeong

Last night, I didn't even have a chance to help Prince Thyme to pack his things because he shut his door and never answered my call. Look at him now, he must be cursing all of us because he was forced to attend the state visit.

"Kavin!" Bam approaches me and whispers to me since the helicopter creates a loud noise.

"Your Royal Highness, Sangwoo, your friend already called me back last night. He told me that everything is running smoothly in your home and Princess Gaeul is safe."

"That's good to hear, thank you Bam. I'm going home anyway after our state visit. Take a good care of Ren for me please."

"I will, Your Royal Highness." She even bowed to me while laughing. Then we noticed Irin at the back.

"Have a safe trip Yijeong, I hope the new place you'll be going can help you heal your broken heart." I'm startled at first when Irin suddenly gave me a hug.

"Thank you Irin, take care of yourself here." I also hugged her back, however my eyes suddenly went to the Prince's side. I immediately break away from the hug after seeing his dead glare. I don't want him to misunderstand the situation.

"We're going now then." I sat beside Prince Thyme and got a jade ring from his pocket. Can I really forget her? This was supposed to be in her ring finger but now, I'm holding it with a heavy heart.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

gaeul

"Something good came up?" I asked Jaeyoung, my brother's personal bodyguard.

"Nothing, Lady Gaeul. I just received an update about His Royal Highness whereabouts." I don't think that's the reason, he's blushing. I just ignore and came forward to him because we don't want others to hear about our conversation.

"I just met up with his Royal Highness' friend saying that he's doing fine in the palace with Crown Prince Ren."

"My brother is doing fine?"

"Yes, he's currently the fake butler of Crown Prince Ren. He's also asking about you." Then I saw a familiar figure walking inside the garden.

"That's good to hear then, next time I will send a letter to the Thai's Grand Palace." He gave respect before leaving me so I walked towards my brother's fiancée.

"I didn't know that you still had a face to visit the palace." Seeing her reaction, maybe she didn't expect that I would have knowledge on their issue. She bowed a little then looked to the nearby building.

"Greetings, Lady Gaeul. My father is currently talking to His Majesty reporting about the possible places of His Royal Highness whereabouts."

"You must be happy that my brother is not here and you're free to flirt with others. I'm really disappointed about you Lady Jandi." I immediately walked out and went to the council chamber I left her dumbfounded.

"What did you say? How could you miss that opportunity to murder him?" He slapped the man in front of him so hard that he collapsed to the ground.

"I want to hear good news next time you will report to me or else I'm the one who will kill you!"

"Y-Yes, I will do my job correctly this time."

I didn't say anything and just smirked.

⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘

it's our school break so i'm back hehe. i didn't expect that it gain readers so thank you for 1.4k reads! ૮꒰/ฅ//ฅ//꒱ა

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...
134K 7.3K 24
choi soobin, a book lover was almost never seen without his nose in a book. Choi yeonjun, who found the other fasinating, decided to flirt with him. ...
554K 31K 49
Tine hates Sarawat. Tine is the Prime Minster's son. Sarawat is the heir to a billion dollar company. A unfortunate run-in with Sarawat has turned Ti...
29.3K 1.2K 16
When the most feared Mafia in Thailand falls for a cute boy he saw fighting his driver for a cat he can't stop but fall for him Tay decides to make t...