ANTI-HERO - TYLER GALPIN

By clineswrld

❝ One day i'll watch as you're leaving and life will lose its meaning. ❞ WEDNESDAY TYLER GALPIN X FEM! OC More

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈-𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐢. 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲
𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫
𝐢𝐯. 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐩
𝐯. 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐯𝐢. 𝐩𝐨𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐩
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐢𝐱. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐱. 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬
𝐱𝐢. 𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬
𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐱𝐯. 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐝𝐬
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐝
𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐬𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞
𝐱𝐱. 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲
𝐱𝐱𝐢. 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
𝐱𝐱𝐱. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

2.2K 75 16
By clineswrld

- A Murder of Woes -
1x8

"Do I look okay?" Vada asks, turning towards Enid. Her mood is down even though she's heading to see her boyfriend. She can't help but think about Wednesday's vision.

"You look great. Are you okay?" Enid walks over and gently hugs her. Vada doesn't pull away for once as she lays her head on Enid's shoulder.

"What do I do, blondie? What do I do if the one guy I actually fall in love with turns out to be a killer?" She asks.

"Just listen to your heart. Okay? Look, you and Wednesday did the research yourselves. Hydes are usually being manipulated and controlled. Yeah, maybe Tyler did the killing but did he really want to? He could be just as much of a victim as everyone else." Enid says.

"So, if he turns out to be the Hyde and I can prove he is being controlled.. and I still love him, you wouldn't blame me?" Vada looks up.

"I hate to say it but Wednesday is borderline psychopath and i'd take her no other way. Love is love and we can't chose." Enid responds.

Vada smiles softly and kisses her cheek. "Thanks, Enid. You're the best."

Crackstone's Crypt still holds a certain glowing memory for Vada. One she can't help but think about as she walks inside, looking at the exact spot they had their date. She really hopes this isn't right about Tyler.

She can hear Tyler and Wednesday speaking outside and slowly heads out there. She seems to be just finishing interrogating him. "I gotta hand it to you, injuring yourself at the Gates' Mansion was a massive misdirection tactic."

"Okay- Stop. Do you know how insane you sound right now?" Tyler snaps slightly. Vada stays on the concrete porch like area, watching them silently.

"I'm not a monster." Tyler defends.

"Why did you do it?" Wednesday asks.

"Do what?"

"Why did you hurt Vada? You could've simply ignored her and came after Enid and I but you stopped and injured her.. Why?" Wednesday crosses her arms.

"I didn't hurt Vada! Okay? Besides, if you really thought I was a monster, why would you risk bringing me out to the woods to confront me alone?" Tyler asks.

"Who said anything about being alone?" Wednesday asks calmly.

Tyler turns softly, seeing Bianca, Ajax, Yoko, and Vada. His eyes soften at Vada but she looks down. He walks over to her. "Baby, you don't seriously think im the monster do you?" He asks, gently pulling her close as he leans down to kiss her but Vada looks away, taking a step back from him.

His gaze hardens as he turns back to Wednesday. "Okay. I don't know what kind of sick joke you're playing but i'm out of here." He snaps angrily.

"Actually." Bianca walks in front of him, using her siren voice. "You're coming with us."

Tyler stares at her before beginning to follow them.

Xavier's drawing shed is small. A few of the students are waiting outside whilst Wednesday, Yoko, Bianca and Vada are inside. Tyler is chained to a chair, passed out thanks to Bianca's siren voice.

She snaps and he slowly wakes up, looking around at all of the paintings and drawings of the Hyde that Xavier has done. His eyes drift to Vada and Wednesday.

"Welcome back." Wednesday says calmly.

"Where the hell am I?" Tyler asks in confusion.

"Somewhere no one can hear your screams." Wednesday smirks slightly. Vada looks away, frowning slightly.

"What's with the chains?" Tyler asks, pulling hard on the restraints.

"Don't ask stupid questions." Wednesday snaps.

"This is crazy! I'm a normie!" Tyler snaps. He looks at Vada. "Baby, make her stop. You know i'm just a regular guy."

"That's only half true." Wednesday steps forward. "Your father fell in love and married an outcast."

"Fine, she was an outcast. That doesn't make me a monster." Tyler looks at her.

"According to her person medical records, her postpartum depression triggered her condition." Wednesday reads from the papers.

"My mom had severe bipolar disorder." Tyler says, glaring at her.

"She was a Hyde." Wednesday says calmly. "Your father has been living in dread, never quite sure wether or not she passed her condition on to you."

Vada frowns. "Okay, Wens. Maybe not so much on the family stuff?"

"Don't." Wednesday says to Vada.

"Guys, Enid just texted." Ajax walks in. "Thornhill's suspicious. How long until he morphs into that.. thing?"

Wednesday sighs. "I suppose we'll have to speed up our agenda." She grabs a black case and opens it.

"What is that?" Vada asks. "You're seriously not going to hurt him, are you?"

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Bianca asks, seeing a huge saw like blade.

"Just some light torture, don't worry. I won't leave a mark." Wednesday says. "There's only one thing that a Hyde understands. Pain." She grabs a taser from her pocket and holds it up to Tyler's neck, zapping him.

"Get off of him!" Bianca yells out as Vada shakes her head, grabbing Wednesday's arm.

"Get. Off." She snaps lowly, eyes glowing red.

Wednesday steps back.

"Wednesday, let's just go to Weems okay?" Bianca asks as the others begin to leave.

"Weems won't help and Tyler is always one step ahead of his father." Wednesday says.

"You're on your own." Bianca scoffs and walks out.

"Don't hurt him! Just stop Wednesday!" Vada snaps, watching the girl grab another taser.

"What is Kinbott or should I say Laurel Gates, using you for?" Wednesday asks.

Tyler shakes his head. "Wednesday, please.."

"The body parts in the basement of the Gates Mansion, what was she collecting them for?" She asks.

"I don't understand. Why are you doing this?" Tyler asks, panting as Vada's eyes fill with tears.

"Wednesday, I am begging you, just stop! Okay? You can't keep hurting him like this!"

"I'm not asking you!" Wednesday snaps and tases Tyler again.

Vada let's out a small yelp, falling to the ground as she feels pain, holding her neck. It stops as soon as Wednesday pulls the taser away.

The girl watches Vada with confused eyes. "What's wrong?"

"I-I don't know.." Vada pants slightly.

Wednesday thinks before tasing Tyler again. He groans.

Vada holds her neck and groans in pain as well.

Wednesday stops and her eyes widen before Sheriff Galpin rushes in and points his gun at Wednesday. "Get away from my son! Drop it!" He yells.

Wednesday does as told and turns to Galpin with her hands in.

Tyler tiredly looks at Vada, panting. "Baby.."

Vada sniffles and looks at Tyler before looking away as one of the cops put cuffs on her and Wednesday.

*****

The Sheriff station is quiet and cold. Vada is in Galpin's office, watching Wednesday pace.

Weems walks in. "Sheriff Galpin isn't pressing kidnapping charges. Which is a miracle given the circumstances."

"Of course he's not." Wednesday says. "How long have you known? When I gave you that claw from the cave, did you already know?"

"That's enough!" Weems snaps.

"Xavier Thorpe is our Hyde." Galpin responds calmly. "We got evidence thanks to you. That's why I'm giving you one pass."

"Tyler is going to turn on you too." Wednesday says.

"Let's go." Weems snaps and leads Wednesday out.

Vada stands and looks at Galpin. "I'm sorry.."

"Get out." Galpin snaps. Vada looks down and walks out of the office.

Tyler is standing there, watching them. "Vada, wait." He walks over. Vada turns slightly and looks up at him.

"What are you doing?" Galpin snaps. "No."

"She's my girlfriend dad. I need to talk to her.. We're in a police station. What's gonna happen?" Tyler asks.

Galpin sighs and steps out of the way.

Tyler walks to Vada. "I don't blame you... I know it was all Wednesday.." He says softly.

"I'm so sorry.. I-I just thought we were gonna talk.." Vada sniffles softly.

"I know baby. I need you to trust me though.. i'll make sure everything turns out okay.... I know you could feel me.." Tyler says. "Right in here." He gently places his hand over her heart. "We're connected now. You gotta trust me. Can you do that?"

Vada looks at him with soft eyes, nodding. "Y-Yeah.. Of course." She says softly, holding his hands. "I trust you."

"Good. I love you." Tyler kisses her gently.

"I love you too." Vada kisses back before slowly pulling away and following Weems to the van.

Tyler looks at Wednesday. "What does it feel like?"

"What does what feel like?" Wednesday deadpans.

"To lose." Tyler smirks. "You know, at first, I'd wake up naked, covered in blood, no idea what happened." He chuckles. "But over time, I started to remember. The screams.. the panic.. the fear.." He grabs the girl. "You put my girl in danger.. you.. hurt her." He snaps lowly. "You should know one thing.. I'll do anything for my girl..." He says.

The boys leans into her ear. "You have no idea what's coming.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 954 23
ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀꜱ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀꜱ ɪɴᴋ
41.5K 1.8K 20
┍━━━━━━┑ ⠀⠀𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 ┕━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 ⠀𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐭 ⠀�...
67.5K 735 38
This is as the title says, Wednesday cast one-shots. This will include the main cast: Wednesday, Enid, Tyler, Xavier, etc. but it will also include a...
107K 6.2K 15
-𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ˣᵃᵛⁱᵉʳ ᵗʰᵒʳᵖᵉ '𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 ...