Believe | Blaine Anderson - G...

By simp4blainchel

Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | Samantha Fabray returns from her Boarding School in France, for her sophomore year back... More

Cast
Home
Better Than Revenge
Livin' On A Prayer
Forget You
The Day The Dance Is Over
Only Girl
Baby, It's Cold Outside
She's Not There
Silly Love Songs
Animal
Believe
Born This Way
New York
It's Not Unusual
Tonight
America
Rumor Has It
I Kissed A Girl
Control
Let it Snow
A Thousand Years
I'm Yours
Fight Song
I'm Still Standing
More Than A Woman
I Have Nothing
Walk Like A Dinosaur
You're Not Alone
Paradise By The Dashboard Light
Sign Of The Times
Sadie Hawkins
Confident
Break Up With Your Girlfriend
Can't Help Falling In Love
Material Girl
Put It In A Love Song
Wake Me Up
I Love You
Fruity Voodoo Powers
Once In My Life
Teenage Dream
All You Need Is Love
Sami In The Sky With Diamonds
Hey Jude
The Quarterback
Applause
Movin' Out
She Used To Be Mine
You're My Best Friend
Hold On
More Than A Feeling
Toxic
Hopelessly Devoted To You
Don't Stop Believin'
Downtown
I'm Still Here
Tested
Who Are You Now
The Last Time
Liar, Liar
Don't You Want Me
Fly
Deja Vu
Problem
It's Too Late
Blami
All Out Of Love
Fearlessly and Forever
The Wedding
Fire
Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
clueless
Dreams Come True
self-promo

Blame It On The Alcohol

1.7K 37 10
By simp4blainchel

"Are you going to Rachel's?" Santana asked, as I picked up my phone.

"Only if you are, I'm not to Rachel Berry's alone." I said, walking down the hallway.

"Noah, It's Santitmi and Artcedes, can your friend score us some wine coolers?" Santana asked, and we all met up in the middle of the hallway.

"No, but his ID can." Puck smiled.

"Well, if we're all in, it's settled. I guess we're having a party at Rachel Berry's." I said, and we all hung up the phones.

"Sami, Quinn, welcome to my home." Rachel smiled, she was in a frilly floor length night gown.

"Thank you, Rachel." I gave her a half smile, and walked down the stairs.

"Holy shit, I'm going to need a drink." Quinn said, staring at the portrait of Rachel in the basement.

"Kurt, Blaine, I wasn't expecting you guys!" Rachel smiled and I immediately turned around.

"Thank god you're here, I don't know how I would be able to survive this party without you." I moaned, as I ran up to Blaine and briefly hugged him before grabbing his hand.

"Of course, I'm here, you think I would let you be at a Rachel Berry party alone?" He laughed then turned to Rachel.

"I'm totally off the clock right now, Rachel. I'm not a Warbler, I'm just Blaine. I'm not even wearing my uniform." Blaine said to Rachel who was eyeing Blaine suspiciously.

"Take your lizard eyes off my boyfriend and get me a drink, Berry." I snapped as Rachel immediately turned around to lead us to a bucket of wine coolers.

"Uh- Okay, let's go over the rules. Everybody gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand. We're serving wine coolers today. That is our specialty drink, that's also all we have." Rachel said, handing us a drink ticket.

Blaine took the ticket from her, trying to be polite but I was having none of it.

"Oh, no, I can't do this sober. Rachel, Blaine and I actually have movie tickets right now, sorry but we gotta go." I said, grabbing Blaine's hand and walking towards the stairs.

Rachel followed us, stammering about games, until she saw Puck and they started murmuring.

Blaine and I were up the stairs and about to leave until we heard Rachel yell, "Let's Party!"

After several drinks, Blaine and I were dancing on the stage, normally, I would care how Blaine saw me dancing, but after downing a whole bottle tequila, I didn't have a care in the world. That was until I ran my hand through his hair and his curls popped out. He would care, but he was also extremely drunk and didn't even notice.

I pulled him off of the stage and pushed him onto a couch and got on top of him. His hands ran across my bare waist, since I was wearing a crop top, he had easy access and my hands were cupping his face as we kissed.

"Okay, Rachel, since it's your first time, I'm gonna break it down for you. Guys and girls fall into certain archetypes when they get drunk. Exhibit A: Santana, the weepy, hysterical drunk. Lauren Zizes and Quinn, the anger girl drunks. Brittany, also known as the girl who turns into a stripper drunk, Mercedes and Tina, happy girl drunks, Sami, the horny girl drunk. That brings us full circle right back to you, Rachel, and your being the needy girl drunk, it's not cool." Finn said, pointing to me and Blaine having a make out session on the couch, and Rachel stood up.

"What kind of girl is this? Spin the bottle! Let's play spin the bottle!" She yelled, and I got off of Blaine and pulled him off the couch.

"Your acting like Sami! The horny girl!" Finn said, joining all of us in a circle.

I sat next to Blaine, but before we began, I had to say something.

"Keep in mind, this is my boyfriend, these curls belong to me, not any of you hoes!" I yelled and Blaine put him arm around me, while Kurt began laughing at my drunk outburst.

Sam and Brittany made out, then it was my turn. I spun the bottle and it landed on Santana. Everyone cheered, Blaine was a little less enthusiastic than everyone else, but I was too drunk to notice, and I reached across the circle and kissed Santana. It was a new feeling, nothing similar to what I felt when I kissed Blaine, but it was still something. The kiss lasted for a good 10 seconds and we broke apart and I returned back to Blaine, and I put my head on his shoulder, but he didn't rest his on mine like normal.

"It's my turn, it's my turn." Rachel yelled, and spun the bottle. The bottle landed on Blaine and I burst into laughter.

"Blaine Warbler, I'm going to rock your world." Rachel said, crawling towards Blaine.

"Berry, let's remember he has a girlfriend." I said, going in between them, and once she nodded I backed away.

I cheered as they kissed, until it deepened, and Blaine grabbed her neck.

"Okay, I think we've had enough of that!" I fake smiled and pushed them apart.

Rachel whispered something to Blaine, and then yelled, "Looks like I have a new duet partner!"

I sat on the floor and watched their duet with Finn since he was sober, I knew he wouldn't be enjoying it as much as everyone else, and were tears forming in my eyes.

After the duet, I stormed out, tripping over Puck and Zizes who were making out on the floor and Finn helped me up then led me out of the house.

"I have never had a hangover this bad." I moaned, joining Santana, Mike, Tina and Mercedes in the hallway, who were also wearing sunglasses.

"I brought some Bloody Mary's yall." Artie said, and I gladly took a drink.

"You should not be drinking more!" Quinn snapped, moving the cup from my mouth.

"Rachel Berry made out with my boyfriend then sung a duet with him about being in love, and we haven't talked since. I deserve a drink." I said, taking another swig and Quinn backed up.

"Mr. Schue? First of all, that vest is very cute, your all kinds of awesome." Rachel walked up to me and used me for support but I quickly backed up and she fell to the floor.

"Second of all, maybe there's no songs about the dangers of drinking, because there's really none as long as you have a proper designated driver." She said, standing up from the floor, giving me a death stare.

"Well, yeah, driving drunk is dangerous, but have you ever heard of alcohol poisoning? It kills about 400 people every year." He sighed, but before he could continue, Santana started crying, and I was quick to join her, but not because of the deaths, because all I could think about was seeing Blaine and Rachel suck faces.

"Sami, Santana, are you guys crying?" He asked, as Finn wrapped an arm around me and I kept crying while Santana assured him she was okay.

I was getting coffee with Kurt, when Blaine showed up aswell.

"Kurt? What the hell?" I whispered, to him, as I tried to hide behind Kurt so Blaine couldn't see me.

"I invited Blaine, because I thought you two need to talk about something." Kurt smiled, and walked away.

"I had a horrible hangover all weekend, I couldn't even look at my phone screen without being blinded, I'm sorry I didn't text you." He said, walking up to me.

"Yeah, me too. I mean, we both each had an entire bottle of tequila so, it's understandable." I slightly laughed as Kurt handed us our drinks then quickly walked away again.

"I didn't drink that much." Blaine fully laughed this time, grabbing a packet of sugar.

"Are you kidding? You made out with Rachel Berry and then sang a duet with her." I had a sliver of hope that he was out of it and it didn't mean anything.

"Oh. Speak of the devil. Hi Rachel, Kurt and I were just talking about you. Yeah. Sounds good. I'll see you then." He hung up the phone, and we sat at a table.

"Rachel just asked me out." We both started laughing, then a thought rang in my head.

"Wait, you said yes? I thought the point of a relationship was that we don't go on dates with other people." My smile dropped, and he slumped in his seat.

"You kissed Santana, and you obviously have feelings for her, so why are you mad that I might have feelings for Rachel?" He pouted.

"Okay, yes. The kiss felt different, and maybe I do have a little crush on Santana, but the only thing I was thinking about in the kiss was how it felt like nothing compared to what it felt to when I'm with you, Blaine. We had one drunken kiss, and I'm willing to let you and Rachel's go, but that doesn't give you the right to go on a date with her." I snapped, I couldn't believe he would admit to my face that he was going on a date with someone else.

"I can't cancel now, it would be rude." He muttered, he could cancel it, he just didn't want to and it showed.

"Do you even want to be in a relationship with me, Blaine?" I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't know, Sami, I just need some time to figure out what I want. It's probably you, but I can't be a hundred percent sure yet, and I need to figure it out before we move forward. Maybe you could use this time to figure out your feelings with Santana. I'll see you around." He got up and left, leaving me at the table with a tear streaming down my face.

"Rachel needs help with the party clean up, want to come to my house for a while then confront her?" Kurt asked, knowing I needed to let my anger out on someone, and Rachel would be the perfect person considering she was the cause.

"I understand why Kurt's here, but why did you come, Sami? You aren't even helping. Are you here to find out how my date with Blaine went?" Rachel asked, putting cups in a trash bag.

"Oh, was that tonight?" I asked mindlessly, while fiddling with a cup.

"Look, I'm going to be honest with you, it was wonderful. We saw Love Story at the theater, we even dressed up as the characters." She grinned and I felt my blood boiling.

"Did you kiss?" I put down the cup to focus my attention on her.

"No, our lips spent the evening mouthing Ali MacGraw's dialogue." She said, turning away from me.

"Oh, so it wasn't an actual date. You didn't even kiss." I laughed, my mind clearing up.

"The timing just wasn't perfect." She pouted, sitting on the stage.

"Or the blood-alcohol level?" I smiled, still staying put in my chair.

"I know you two were dating, and I'm sure you think I'm crazy for asking him out, but Blaine is obviously conflicted and if he has feelings for me well then I guess I did you a favor." She tried to make me feel better about the situation, and the only thing keeping me going was that they hadn't kissed yet.

"And I'm doing you a favor by telling you that Blaine likes me, not you. I don't doubt that you and Blaine would have a jolly good time shopping at Burberry and arguing who would make the better Rum Tum Tugger. That's not a good thing, don't get happy about that. But there's something you can Blaine will never have, and that's chemistry." I smiled, sitting on the stage next to her.

"Fine, then I'm going to prove you wrong. I'm going to take the beer goggles off and I'm gonna kiss him, sober. And if the sparks still there, then I'm taking you to a bakery of your choice for a piping hot slice of humble pie." She mocked, a grin on her face.

"Cute insult, how many times did you practice that? Anyways, I would love for you to kiss Blaine sober, we are going to the Lima Bean tomorrow at 3:30, he will be there for his post-rehearsal medium drip." I stood up, and grabbed Kurt, then walked out.

"I heard about the sex riot one of your assemblies had last year, is that going to happen again?" I asked Finn, while we were back stage before we were going to perform.

"Never fear. It's a Broadway tradition for nervous performers to take a shot of whiskey before going on to calm their nerves and to mask the stench of bad dental hygiene." Rachel passed out a cup of her show-biz cocktail and I took a drink.

"It tastes like cough syrup." I gagged, but took another drink.

"There's cough syrup in it." She muttered, then took her own drink.

"To Ke$ha!" I cheered and we all clinked glasses.

The song was going great considering we had barely any rehearsal, until I started noticing Brittany getting dizzy.

She suddenly puked all over Rachel and I tried not to burst into laughter, then Santana puked off the stage aswell, it was a bright purple and I figured it was due to the cough syrup.

"William, Glee Club. I have one word to say, Congratulations! Those special effects at the assembly really paid off. I had no idea what brilliant musical-comedy performers you all have become. The kids are scared straight, today is the first day in a month without a single act or public drunkenness at Mckinley High. As a thank you, here are coupons for half-off frozen yogurt." He handed us all coupons and we walked out cheering. I grabbed Santana and pulled her off to the side of the hallway.

"We need to talk. The kiss at the party, I felt something, Santana. I am still figuring it out but I think I might be bisexual." I whispered to Santana and she brought me into a hug.

"Thank you for telling me, girl. If you weren't with the Warbler and I wasn't chasing my girl Brittany, you know I'd be all over you." She winked and we started walking to Glee together.

"I can't wait to lay one on him." Rachel grinned, taking out chapstick.

"I've got a bad feeling about this." Kurt sighed, looking at me.

"Well, personally, I've got a great feeling about this." I smirked, leaning back in my chair and crossing my arms.

"Who cares about you? I might get a boyfriend who can keep up with me vocally and will give me vaguely eurasian looking children." Rachel said and I let out a laugh.

"There he is, dreamy as ever." I looked at Blaine who had just walked in.

"Wish me luck." Rachel said, and stood up.

"Are you sure about this?" Kurt asked me, and I had never been more sure about anything in my life.

Before I could respond, Rachel pulled Blaine into a kiss, and it lasted for a while but it never truly deepened. Blaine pulled away, said something to Rachel then looked over at me and grinned.

I high-fived Kurt under the table and stood up.

"Want to get out of here, Sami?" He asked, offering his arm.

"Of course." I smiled and took his arm as we walked out and we passed Rachel, so I whispered to her quickly, "What did I tell you?"

"I got a fro-yo coupon, want to go there?" I asked him, and his face lit up.

"That sounds wonderful."

We sat at a table with our fro-yo and I grabbed his hands.

"I talked to Santana, and I realized I'm probably Bisexual. I need you to know that I like you, and only you. You are the only person I want to be with." I squeezed his hands and his face turned red.

"I'm so happy you told me that. I overreacted to your kiss, and I cannot believe I thought I had feelings for Rachel. You are the only girl I will ever want to date, and... I love you, Sami." He smiled, and I blanked for a moment.

I hadn't thought about love, but now that I was, I realized I loved everything about Blaine, his drama, his kindness, his humor, his lips, his hair, his eyes, his everything.

"I love you too." I grinned then got on one knee in front of him.

"Blaine Devon Anderson, will you be my boyfriend again?" I asked, mimicking how he had asked me the first time.

"I thought you'd never ask." He pulled me in for a kiss, and there was a hint of Rachel still on his lips, but I didn't care. He loved me and I loved him and that was all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.1K 75
Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since her mom got a new job there. Rebels hom...
35K 652 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
270K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...
738 14 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...