𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐀𝐍�...

By Tavisshid

Anastasia had never had an easy life. Living with an abusive step father and an even worse mother, Anastasia... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Teaser
Chapter-30

Characters Part 2

2.2K 54 10
By Tavisshid

Hello Everyone!!

I know this isn't the day I usually but I wanted post a little bonus content for all of my readers!

This is more of a character update on all the important characters we will meet very soon throughout the story!

Quinn Martin

Age-17

Anastasia's classmate, and new friend. Best friend's with Jeremy since middle school. Takes Anastasia into her group and is bullied by the popular kids at school. Has a bubbly personality.

Damien Ledger

Age-17

Leader of the Australian Mafia. Became the leader at age 13, best friends with Joseph De Niro. Mother and father were killed during a fight. Rude and has a closed off personality.

Jeremy Davis

Age-17

Best friends with Quinn, has also been bullied in school. Lives with a foster family, has an introverted personality but opens up with people he is close to.

----------------

These are all the characters for now! I hope you'll like them in the story! I'm excited for everyone to see these characters!

Tell what you guys think so far!!💕💕✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.5K 29
Elina Russo the mafia boss daughter kidnapped at a baby. Think she is a only child no family been living a life of abuse and lies and betrayal can sh...
2.4M 64.2K 78
THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE EDITED ! Living in a hell hole with her abusive foster parents and older brother is all she knows. Magnolia Cambell's body is c...
3M 56.3K 35
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
La Principessa By jh

General Fiction

437K 4.3K 8
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...