Mafia School. A K/DA Story (M...

By notafishbowl

Riot Academy. The most prestigious school in all of Valoran, only the most privileged and talented go here. B... More

An 18 Carut Run Of Bad Luck.

Mafia School.

680 19 0
By notafishbowl

When my acceptance letter arrived I honestly thought it was a joke. I mean how could I not? Sure I have good grades hell perfect grades but I didn't expect them to accept my talent. But alas here I am standing outside Valoran's most prestigious academy Riot Academy. I was very nervous I mean this is fucking Riot Academy! the fanciest school I had been to up to this point was my uptown Middle School. But I am determined to make this first day the best day!

Now I was a midterm applicant so I am definitely going to have to catch up on a lot of stuff, but first I need to find my dorm, I've been told dorms are shared between four students instead of two. Bit weird but I guess it's for a good reason, I made my way through the hall arriving at room 221B I opened the door to find a complete disaster and arguing students.

???: I told you not to touch my Hoverboard!

???2: You weren't using it short stack!

???: Say that again washboard!

???3: guys come on you're trashing the apartment I spent all day cleaning for when the new student arrives!

Y/n: Uhh...

The three look over at me, the boy let's out a cough and waves a little.

Ekko: Sup dude, I assume you're the new student? Im Ekko.

Prestigious clothing worn in a rather untidily way, very informal way of talking. Conclusion: Zaunite, Most likely Middle Class, Second Year.

Lux: I'm Luxxana Crowngaurd but most call me Lux.

Very Formal, Posh Accent, Neat Clothing, Fancy Name. Conclusion: Demacian, Rich, Eight Year. Possibly Student Council Member.

Jinx: And I'm Jinx! Not my real name but I'll never tell you what it is!

Punk Attitude, Attire Nightmare, Informal Way of speaking. Conclusion: Zaunite, Definitely Lower Class, First Year.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n.

Lux: Nice to meet you Y/n, I apologize for the mess but these two are both walking disasters.

Y/n: I see

Lux: Let me show you your room, I need a break from these two.

Y/n: right...

I follow Lux to the left of the room while I hear Ekko and Jinx continue their argument in the background.

Lux: here is your room and Apologies for those two, Zaunites love to fight among themselves. Especially Jinx and Ekko.

Y/n: Do they get along at all?

Lux: Sometimes, like all Zaunites they are united in their complete hatred for Piltover.

Y/n: Right, I bet that means they can't put Pilties and Zaunites together

Lux: Yeah it's would be a complete disaster, there's only ever been one successful pairing between a Piltie and a Zaunite, and as far as anyone knows there will only ever be one

Y/n: I see, and you're Demacian right?

Lux: Yeah, how'd you know?

Y/n: I'm observant.

Lux: Uh Huh, and where are you from?

Y/n: Noxus.

Lux: Oh... that's...

Y/n: Upsetting?

Lux: No, I fully believe Noxians and Demacians can get along, much more than Pilties and Zaunites can

Y/n: then what's the problem?

Lux: It's hard to explain.

Y/n: I understand, I'm gonna get settled in for a minute, then perhaps you could give me a tour of the school?

Lux: Yeah, sounds good! Take all the time you need, I'll be dealing with Thing 1 and Thing 2 over there.

Y/n: Ok then

Lux went back towards the living room while I entered my room, it wasn't too big, it was the standard size for a dorm room. I guess that makes sense. I opened up my backpack and placed my laptop on the desk and opened up my suitcase and placed my trophies on the shelf and then placed my Herlock Sholmes bobblehead on the bedside table.

I let out a stretch and then walked out of the room to see the place clean with Ekko and Jinx sitting next to each other on the couch watching TV. Lux was in the kitchen brewing a coffee.

Y/n: They seem to be getting along now

Lux: They are both suckers for Welding Wars

Y/n: Really? They like shows like that

Jinx: Ha this show is so bad, the drama is so artificial

Ekko: Agreed!

Lux: I believe that answers your question

Y/n: But if they don't like it then why do they...

Lux: I've learned not to question them, you'll learn to do the same.

Y/n: Ok...

Lux: Shall we get on with your tour?

Y/n: Sure.

We left the room and made our way through various hallways and visited various classes. Eventually, we stopped outside a Student Resources office.

Lux: This is Student Resources, it's run by two people, in fact, they should be in here right now.

Lux opens the door to see two girls.

Pink Hair, Punkish Style, Battered Clothing, Tattoos. Conclusion: Zaunite, Lower Class, Sixth Year

Brown Hair, Formal Clothing, Uptight Form. Conclusion: Piltie, Rich, Sixth Year.

Lux: Hello Vi, Hello Caitlyn

Caitlyn: Hello Lux, nice to see you

Vi: have any issues you'd like us to sort out?

Lux: Afraid not, I'm showing my new roommate around, this is Y/n, Y/n Vi and Caitlyn, Vi and Caitlyn Y/n.

Y/n: Hello

Small Office, small draft, smells like dead rats, lack of insulation. Conclusion: Underfunded Department

Vi: Nice to meet you dude

Caitlyn: We're here to support students in need of help

Y/n: Just to the two of you?

Caitlyn: Unfortunately yes

Y/n: I see

Lux: Well we will get out of your hair, I still have plenty to show him, bye girls

Caitlyn: Goodbye Lux

Vi: See ya

We walked down the hall in silence before I decided to break it.

Y/n: What was that?

Lux: What was what?

Y/n: In what kind of school is the Student Resources underfunded?

Lux: In our school

Y/n: You mean to tell me the most prestigious school in all of Valoran can't afford to fund its Student Resources?

Lux: Yes.

Y/n: That makes no sense

Lux: Look Y/n just drop it. I'll show you the cafeteria next.

I was a little confused at Lux trying to dodge the subject since she had been quite honest with me on a lot of things, but I didn't question it any further. In hindsight, I really should have...

Lux: This is the cafeteria, and look at that it's Lunch Time, I hope you don't mind if we pause the tour here but I do have a student council meeting to attend

Y/n: I don't mind, I'll find a seat

Lux: Ekko and Jinx sit in the corner, if you wanna get to know them that is

Y/n: Thanks for the heads up

Lux: No problem

I walk into the cafeteria and get myself some food and I'll be the first to admit it was much better than the food at my old school. I eventually found the table that Jinx and Ekko sat at and so I sat down.

Y/n: Hope you don't mind if I sit here

Ekko: I don't care, you like Star Wars?

Y/n: It's one of my favorites

Ekko: then I definitely don't care, welcome to the group Y/n

Jinx: So tell us what is your talent?

Y/n: It's hard to explain

Ekko: That's what they all say

Jinx: and it's always a lie!

Y/n: Well I guess you could say...

Before I could continue I notice four very beautiful and very pretty girls walk into the room.

I don't know how long I was staring but suddenly I felt water hit my face and I fell out of my trance.

Ekko: Dude. Don't stare.

Y/n: What? I wasn't staring.

Jinx: Yes you were!

Y/n: Was not, but even if I was what's the harm in it?

Ekko and Jinx give a look at each other and then back at me.

Ekko: You don't know yet?

Jinx: Did Lux tell you anything useful?

Y/n: What?

Ekko: That's the K/DA. The four most popular girls in school, they are in cahoots with the...

Y/n: The what?

Jinx: The Generals

Y/n: The Generals?

Jinx: Oh you poor soul...

Ekko: The Generals are the most powerful students in this school, they take what they want and run this school like a Mafia and like all Mafias they bow to a Kingpin or in our case an Emperor, Emperor Mordekaiser.

Y/n: That's not a name, that's a title.

Ekko: Nobody knows his real name

Jinx: It doesn't matter, what does matter is you don't wanna give The Generals a reason to come after you, they will ruin your life.

Y/n: Who are the Generals?

Ekko: Well first there's Dairus

Moderkaiser's Right Hand. They call him The Hand Of Riot, He solves problems by simply being intimidating he is a master of fear.

Jinx: then there's Viktor.

The Brains of The Family, Viktor is often silent and doesn't say much but when he has an idea he speaks it.

Ekko: Then there's Sett.

The Muscle. If Mordekaiser needs something done forcefully Sett is your guy, He's not very smart but he makes up for it in Brawn, he's never lost a fight.

Jinx: Then the twins.

Yasuo and Yone. "Morderkaisers assassins" are what they are often referred to though it is metaphorical, they are just very stealthy and know how to get knowledge on anybody and essentially assassinating their careers.

Ekko: and last Leblanc

Leblanc the Harlequin, the only female amongst The Generals she is versatile in pretty much everything.

Y/n: I see...

Jinx: So avoid them at all costs

Ekko: and don't do anything that will get you on their radar

So on the first day, I learn the school is controlled by a Mafia, this is just great...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
457K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
209K 7.3K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season