The Unexpected Woman (β€’π–£π—‚π—Œ...

By fooxxx_

A kissed by accident, turned someone's life that she can't resist. How can you prove that you are in love if... More

A/N: Main Characters.
Prologue: Meeting Her.
CHAPTER 1: VISITOR
CHAPTER 2: THE STOLEN KISS
CHAPTER 3: Unknown Message.
CHAPTER 4: KELLY'S WILDEST NIGHT
CHAPTER 5: DRIVE ME, MS. JOLIE.
CHAPTER 6: MS. ANGELINA, THE THIEF.
CHAPTER 7: EMBARRASSMENT
CHAPTER 8: Unexpected Kissed.
Chapter 9: Ms. Angelina's Interview.
CHAPTER 10: SONG FOR YOU
CHAPTER 11 - DANCE & EXCITEMENT
CHAPTER 12: WONDERFUL TONIGHT.
CHAPTER 13: SURVING MS. ANGELINA'S CLASS
Chapter 14: Beset Chest
Chapter 15: Avoiding
Chapter 16: FURIOUSNESS & LAUGHS
Chapter 17: CULPRIT & PARTY.
Chapter 18: THE DINNER & ARGUEMENT
Chapter 19: THE DATE.
Chapter 20: Beach Resort
Chapter 21: The Night
Chapter 23: Star Gazing.
Chapter 24
EXTRAs
CONTINUATION OF CHAP: 24

Chapter 22: The Worst Nightmares.

170 4 0
By fooxxx_

Angelina Point Of View:

•••

To: Angelina:

there is this one lady who
captivates my heart

she is the beauty
tangled in me

i love how she
calls me

i desperately go
immediately

...

she's the inspirations
of unlively me

she's not just a human
being

but she's an
art processing on me
...

i am the artists
she's the muse

in my museum creations,
she's the beauty I want
to appear in my
imaginations

how can i unlove her
when she's the beauty of
my own beauty and the beast
story.

•••

'Please accept and read my consideration letter for not flirting with you these past few days, mwah! '

***
(Paused.)

I place the letter at the table and pull a sweet smile. Oh, Kelly... what are you putting at my bag, you supposed not to do it. I sighed. She's getting naughty and mischievous day by day.

I understand, for that is part of her puberty. Unlike then; she's a type of a student who barely speak up but observing her behavior now, she's becoming a bitch, a spoiled brat.

Bad, Kelly. Bad.

I pull the cabin's threshold and take a pen and paper. I'm confused about the story she is telling earlier, I'm bad at imagination especially adding her open ending story.

Too bad, I have no talent for that. We are opposites.

I adore her writing skills. She's a type of a student, who treasure her score even it's 15 out of 50. She missed the 35 questions, she answered it wrong.

But her reasons will always be always;

'Ms. Angelina, your beauty is unexplainable and undescribable, I can't focus with the test especially when you are not even helping me.'

I sighed and grinned to what I reconcile. She's mischievous day by day, I wonder what her future will be. I shakes my head in disbelief before I could write something on the paper.

"A huge fun nights with disco lights, I'm not a fan of the outside. Rumours and murmurs I don't want to hear, pretty girls I don't want to tear, don't approach them or they'll dissapear. I'm a perfect shape of beauty... tell me what's the end of the story. "

I chuckles and folded the paper, putting inside the cabin where she place her letter earlier. I yawned and stretch my body. I've been stressed these past few weeks, too much problems at the company and wet bloody mission with a gun.

They don't know how much I hate Idiot people whose doing bad shits and giving the world more problems. They are not even interesting, tsk, pathetic.

I exhale and walk towards Mickie's bedroom as I sleep beside her.

I'm not sure Kelly will be interested to read what I wrote, I have no talent of creating such a great poems, poetry, anything that talented writer wrotes

Compared to Kelly; I haven't seen her reading books more often but as far as I observed from herself, she always been that type of a student who likes writing poets, poems, rhymes and sketching. She likes art and love writing but dislike people who disturb her alone time. An Introvert.

*Ting.*

I take my phone and scroll down the notifications, there, I saw Kelly's wild many emoji's that didn't stop showing up.

What is she doing?

Kelly:

"MY LOVE, I'M NOT UNWARE YOU'RE
STARTING TO BE SO PASSIONATE TO
ME. DAMN, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I
TRIED TO HOLD MY SMILES? OH MAH FUVK BABY, MY WIFE, YOU'RE GIVING ME
SO MUCH LOVE. GET OUT OF THE ROOM PLEASE, DON'T LOCK THE DOOR."

My brows puckered between each other and was confused about what she texted me. Cringe. She's always been the naughty mischievous one, I wonder who think that she had a good behavior. You guys had no Idea how she is giving me headache.

I rise my body and sighed, staring still at my phone. Oh, what will I do to this dumb shit. She better sleep, it's almost midnight now. Kelly Clarkson is getting more terrifying, like a madwoman that needs to go to the mental.

Kelly:

"WE'RE GOING TO FVCK AND CREATE
A PERFECT HAPPY FAMILY WITH OUR
BEAUTIFUL LIL'KIDS. I KNOW YOU ARE
SO GOOD AT TAKING CARE OF CHILDRENS."

My mouth went agape and was shocked by surprised when I read her message. What is this kid texting? My forehead furrowed. I didn't bother her cringe behavior and lay-down again. I was about to put the cellphone at the table but her texts stopped me.

Fuck. How can I sleep when she's bothering me!?

I heavily sighed and took the phone again, staring at my phone having so much confusion painted on my face. Augh! This Kid!

Kelly:

"ISN'T IT HOT HERE MS. ANGELINA? CAUSE I AM."

My mouth went agape and parted a little. What is she saying? Isn't she must've been sleeping right now? It's past 1:00 in the morning. This kid. I shakes my head in disbelief when a sudden following message keep ringing in my phone.

Angelina:

"Where you at? What are you up to?"

Kelly:

"YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE MISS ANGELINA. I'M HERE AT THE DOOR, I WAS SNICKING OUTSIDE IF YOU READ MY LETTER. I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING, GET OUT THERE MY WIFE."

Agh. She's mischievous, I felt sleepy at this hour. I wonder where is Gwen and the rest? She should have stayed with them and not snicking outside. I inhale and exhale before I could opened the door.

Surprisingly, a warm arms immediately hugs me. She kisses my neck and cupped my cheeks then kisses my forehead. Here she is again, what is she up to?

"Dummy. What is it?"

She sobs. "I can't sleep."

My eyesight wandered and turn my sight on her neck as I got confused. Her neck smells nice as well. I love the scent.

I let out of small chuckles.

"Why so?"

She sniffs.

"I'm having a bad - bad - nightmares."

I mouthed 'o' and furrowed my forehead for an instance but immediately withdraw it. I rubbed her back slowly and slowly.

"Bad. Bad. Nightmares." I utters firmly.

She let out of cute giggles that makes me feel more warm and cozy. She is different from anyone I met.

She can gave me a different sensation of happiness, warm, comfort, and love that I haven't felt from some people I encountered except for my fiance.

I can tell that he's the best and always been the first person I've been longing for. But having a sister like Kelly Clarkson is much more nice, I always appreciates Kelly's care though she is mischievous and often messed with me sometimes.

Kelly Clarkson is a good student and a sister for me. She's been always adorable. But so far, I only treated her as a great sister for I don't have one.

I'm inlove with someone else anyway and he's giving me the best treatment that I always been longing. I don't think I can get another man and a knight except for him.

"Ms. Angelina, I wonder why I'm having bad dreams. It hurts so bad, I can't deal with it."

I was concerned about her mentality right now, nightmares are hard to handle, dreams are different. This kid, what nightmares she have?

"Too much sleeping might give you nightmares. Who is that worst bad nightmares Kelly?"

I pull her distance from me and cupped her cheeks, she's cute, Kelly is like a barbie doll. Her nose is perfectly cute and her pouty lips are like a shape of heart, especially the shape of her face is very rare for it is a heart shape as well.

"The worse bad nightmares was your fiance. I started hating him Ms. Angelina. In my dreams, he was now dead. What do you think?"

My eyes widen in shocked and surprised as my mouth parted a little while looking at her innocent but serious look. I was nonchalant for some seconds. My face are now drawn by curiosity, I'm having a bad feeling about this nightmares of hers'.

"Why he was dead?"

"Because I stabbed him with many knives? He deserves it anyway Ms. Angelina. Don't feel bad."

A/N: The stories might not be as good but please don't normalize plagiarizing. Thankyou!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.2K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
625 48 12
One complicated relationship. Two converging timelines. Three beautiful women. What secrets will be revealed when they relay the tale that connects t...
14.3K 626 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
890K 48.8K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...