𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄...

BlitzMikaelson

Klaus and Sabrina are Epic Loves. He's the infamous Original Hybrid and she's the Goody-Two-Shoes, and has a... Еще

᰻ᥒ𝗍r᥆ 𝗍᥆ ᥴһᥲrᥲᥴ𝗍ᥱrs
Synopsis
Klaus and Sabrina
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Two

33 1 2
BlitzMikaelson

3RD POV

The next morning, at Slater's and Jesse's boarding house, Lana walks down the stairs with her duffle bags.

{Sabrina's Outfit}

Sabrina slowly walks into the living room and looks at her Mom. "Mom?"

"I'm leaving for London." Lana tells her daughter, Sabrina.

"Right now?" Sabrina said.

"Sabrina, I gotta go, okay?" Lana said. "I'm sorry, sweetie."

"Charlotte Petrova or Derek Hale?" Sabrina asked.

"A woman named Charlotte Petrova." Lana said. "Do you still have your plane ticket for London?" She asked.

"Yeah. I do." Sabrina said.

"Sabrina? I love you, you're my daughter. I will always love you. And what you and Klaus have. It's epic." Lana said.

"Yeah. You're right. What Klaus and I have. It is epic." Sabrina said, glumly.

"Sabrina? What is it, sweetheart?" Lana asked.

"I have a revolver handgun with white oak bullets. And Derek wants me to use it on Klaus." Sabrina said.

"What are you gonna do?" Lana asked.

"I'm not gonna betray my husband and my family-in-laws, Mom." Sabrina said. "But I do have another option."

"Breakup with Klaus?" Lana said.

"I'll rather breakup with Klaus than hurt him." Sabrina said. "But you're gonna video chat right?"

"Yeah, sure." Lana said.

Lana and Sabrina shares a hug and Lana walks away with her duffle bags.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In Klaus's and Sabrina's bedroom, Klaus is painting on his canvas with his painting materials.

Sabrina slowly walks inside with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder. "Hi, Klaus."

Klaus glances at Sabrina. "Hi, Love. What are you doing here?"

Sabrina gently takes off her blue canvas backpack, gently sets down on the ottoman. She pulls out the revolver handgun in her hand.

Klaus looks at the silver revolver handgun in Sabrina's hand and looks at her, gently sets down his painting brush on the table.

Sabrina emptied the white oak bullets into the palm of her hand. "Take them."

Klaus slowly walks up to her and she puts the bullets in the palm of his hand. "I assume that Derek wanted you to destroy me."

"I didn't asks to be apart of Derek's werewolf pack." Sabrina said to him, slowly walks over to the sofa and sits down. "I couldn't do it. I couldn't betray you, Klaus."

"Instead, you chose to betray Derek Hale." Klaus said, putting the bullets in his jeans pocket. He slowly walks up to Sabrina and sits down beside her. "I'm not upset. But Derek is gonna asks you."

"I'll say you and I fought each other, you dodged and I missed." Sabrina said. "I know Derek's testing my loyalty. I'm really sorry, Klaus."

"It's fine." Klaus said.

"My Mom's leaving for London." Sabrina said.

"She is?" Klaus said.

"Yeah. She is." Sabrina replied. "But Klaus, you and I—" she started to say.

But Klaus cuts her off, knowing what she was gonna say. "If you came here to break up with me, sorry, Love. And last time I checked, we're married, so, you're stuck with me."

Klaus and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other and shares a kiss.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, out and about in the French Quarter, Sabrina is wandering around, with her arms folded. She sees Hayley on the phone and two of Derek's werewolves are slowly following her.

After Hayley noticed two of Derek's werewolves following her, Hayley slowly walks into an alleyway.

Derek's two werewolves slowly walks after Hayley in the alleyway, but she's nowhere.

"Are you two looking for me?" Hayley asked the two werewolves.

"Maybe, we are." A werewolf named Gabe told her.

And the other werewolf named Colby pins Hayley against a brick wall, choking her.

With a shovel, Sabrina hits Colby in his leg, making him let go of Hayley, who coughs a little, caressing her throat.

"Sabrina?" Gabe said to her. "Derek's gonna be so pissed."

"Don't care." Sabrina said, making her eyes glow golden, punching Gabe in his face. "Now, leave Hayley alone."

Gabe, Colby and Sabrina exchange looks at each other. And Gabe and Colby wolf-sped away.

Sabrina makes her eyes back to normal dark brown eyes and crouches down to her best friend, Hayley. "Hayley? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." Hayley replied. "Who were those guys?"

"Gabe and Colby. Derek's best friends." Sabrina tells Hayley. "I am so sorry, Hayley."

"It's okay, Sabrina." Hayley said. "It's okay."

⚜️⚜️

DAVILA ESTATE

That evening, Sabrina is sitting at the bar counter with her cream soda.

"You failed your task." Derek said to Sabrina.

Sabrina drinks the rest of her cream soda and looks at Derek, wolf-sped him to a wall, causing the other werewolves to gets up to their feet, making her eyes glow golden. "I never asked to be apart of your mischievous rebellious werewolf pack, so, don't follow me anymore, Derek."

Derek and Sabrina exchange annoyed looks at each other. And he grins.

"You know I was testing you." Derek said.

"Yeah. I'm not an idiot." Sabrina said to him, and gently lets him go. "Whatever quarrel that's in between you and my husband, Klaus, that's between you and him."

Derek small smiles to himself. "Sabrina Cooper-Mikaelson. How spunky you are. Maybe, I've underestimated you a bit."

Sabrina looks at Derek and walks away from him.

⚜️⚜️

ROUSSEAU'S

That evening, Sabrina is sitting at a round table with ice cream sundae, eating her soft served ice cream with a spoon.

"Hey, Sabrina." Josh said, he and Davina sits down with her with their drinks.

Sabrina looks up at Josh and Davina. "Hey, Josh. Davina."

"Are you okay?" Davina asked, concerned. "Marcel told Josh and me about Derek's werewolf pack."

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sabrina reassured both her best friends, Josh and Davina. "I'm just a bit stuck. And I'm sorry that the three of us haven't been hanging out together."

"It's okay, Sabrina." Davina said.

Josh, Davina and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

SLATER'S AND JESSE'S BOARDING HOUSE

Sabrina walks inside the living room and sees her Mom's duffle bags on the three seat sofa.

"Mom?" Sabrina said.

Lana slowly walks into the living room. "Hey, sweetie."

Sabrina becomes a bit confused. "I thought you were leaving?"

"I was, but then, I thought about it, and said "screw it" and came back home." Lana said.

"Lana's tough, just like her daughter." Slater said, slowly walking inside the living room and sits down on the sofa chair. "By the way, how did Charlotte Petrova come inside the boarding house?"

"Charlotte's a witch-vampire hybrid again." Jesse said, sitting down on the three seat sofa. "She must've allied herself with another witch."

"Or perhaps, Eric found Charlotte's skull and bones and gotten another witch to resurrect her. He did the same with me." Lana said. "By the way, I have nachos and chips in the kitchen."

Slater, Jesse, Lana and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Sabrina slowly walks inside the study and sits down on the sofa with a sigh.

"Sabrina?" Elijah said.

"Hi, Elijah." Sabrina greeted her brother-in-law. "Did Klaus tell you about the white oak bullets?"

"He did." Elijah said, slowly walks up to her and sits down on the sofa across from her. "Sabrina, my family has done many naughty things. My family is not pure. But you, Sabrina, you've changed Niklaus's heart. All I've ever wanted to do to save Klaus's soul from himself. To redeem him. And I would not give up on him. But the moment that you came into his life, Sabrina, you've opened his dark heart to love. And I've never seen Niklaus so happy. It makes me happy to see my brother happy and deeply in love. You're his humanity, Sabrina. And something were to happen to you, Niklaus will lose his mind and himself."

"The thing is, Elijah, you guys say that I'm the Purest Mikaelson." Sabrina said.

"It is because you are the Purest Mikaelson." Elijah said.

Elijah and Sabrina exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the courtyard that night, Sabrina is sitting on the sofa, snacking on a bowl of dates fruits.

Hayley slowly walks into the courtyard. "Hey, Sabrina." She greeted her.

"Hey, Hayley." Sabrina greeted back at her.

"Thanks for rescuing me." Hayley said, slowly walks up to her and sits down beside her on the sofa.

"You're welcome." Sabrina said.

"I haven't been seeing you around in the Bayou much. I know you and Klaus had a romantic date last night, but other than that, you haven't been around in the Bayou. I miss you, and so does the crescent wolves." Hayley said.

"I know. I miss you guys too." Sabrina said to Hayley, chewing on a date fruit. "I've been spending time with Derek and Cora."

"I know." said Hayley. "And from what your mom, Lana Cooper, told me is that both Derek and Cora are mischievous and menacing. And their mischievous menacing behavior could change your behavior too. You're a good person, Sabrina. And I don't want you getting involved with Derek and Cora and his HaLe werewolf pack."

"I won't." Sabrina said.

⚜️⚜️

Out and about in the French Quarter, Sabrina is slowly wandering, with her arms folded, and with her blue canvas backpack on her shoulder.

"Hi, Sabrina." Derek said crouched down on from a rooftop edge.

Sabrina looks up at Derek, Gabe and Colby. "Derek?"

Derek, Gabe, and Colby gently leaps down onto the ground and slowly gets back up to their feet.

"Since you couldn't complete your first task, there's something else I would like for you to do to prove your loyalty to me." Derek said, folding his arms.

"What is it?" Sabrina asked.

"I want you to find out where Kol and Rebekah are. Their location." Derek said. "If you're successful, you're good, if you're unsuccessful, you're not good. So, I'm asking you, can you do it?"

Sabrina looks at Derek, Gabe, and Colby. "Yeah. I can do it."

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

701K 19.4K 92
Trapped for a thousand years in a coffin, only to be awoken by the brother of the person she'd been hidden from in the first place. It seemed her onl...
22.2K 593 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...
3.6K 221 16
Danielle Mikaelson is finally a mother, but unfortunately her husband has spent the last five years in an underground prison. A lot has changed in th...
17.2K 509 26
Danielle Rodriguez has spent the last three weeks in Spain with her girlfriends, living wild and free like a normal nineteen year old on holiday brea...