Crush (πŸ‹) Suna x Fem!Reader

By Z00mthroughit

You and Suna met when Hinata suddenly invites a whole party to your house (you're a volleyball manager for ka... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(πŸ‹)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23(πŸ‹)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (πŸ‹)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author note
AFTERMATH

Chapter 18

79 0 1
By Z00mthroughit

My alarm went off at 6am. I got up and stretched. My body was sore from earlier. I was tired as hell. I got in the shower. The water woke me up. I got changed into my Uniform. "Suna wake up" I said shaking him gently. "It's too early" He mumbled. I took the covers off him. "You don't want to be late." I said. "I'm fine with being late." He said laying back down.

I sighed. "C'mon Suna" I said pulling on his arm. He grabbed me and pulled me into bed. "Suna, I can't" I said. He nuzzled into me, placing light kisses on my neck. Another alarm went off. I reached for my phone and turned off the alarm. "Okay, I gotta go." I said getting up. "Just a little longer" Suna said. "Sorry Rintarou, we have to leave." I said. He perked up at the name I called him and smirked. 

"What did you call me?" He said, walking close to me. "Oh, uhh my bad..." I said, blushing. "Say it again" He said. I let out a hm? "I liked it" He said. "Only if you get ready" I winked at him. He got ready and we headed out the door. "I'll drop you off then I'll go." He said. "Wouldn't you be late?" I asked. "No, it's fine." He replied, I smiled softly. "Thank you Rin" I said kissing him. He deepened the kiss, resting his hands on my hips as I wrapped mine around his neck.

I pulled away. "Ok now we actually have to go" I chuckled. We got in the car and started to drive. He rested his hand on my thy like usual, with my hand on top of his. We pulled up to Karasuno. I gave him a deep, meaningful kiss. "Bye Rin~ By the way I'm hanging out with Kiyoko and Yachi after school." I said. "Kiyoko!" I said running to her. "Hey Y/n!" She was chuckling. "What?" I asked. "Sorry, sorry, Kinoshita saw you making out with Rin" She laughed, she said Rin in a teasing way. We laughed and walked in.

IN CLASS

I rested my chin on my hand, staring out the window, waiting for the bell to ring. "Miss L/n, are you listening?" The teacher asked. crap "Yes, Sensei." I replied, holding my breath. He nodded and diverted his attention back to the board. I let out a deep breath, glad he didn't ask me to repeat him. 

AFTER SCHOOL

I waited for Kiyoko outside of her class since we got let out a few minutes early. "Hey Kiyoko!" I said as she walked out. "Ready to manage? And to get hit on by Noya and Tanaka?" I asked her chuckling. She playfully hit my arm. "Y/nnn!" Hinata yelled when I walked into the gym. He ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Hinata!" I said, matching his energy.

I walked over to the side lines where the table was. "Yachi oh my god I haven't seen you in forever!" I said, squeezing her tight. "I know!" She said hugging me back. 

A BIT LATER

"Y/n, can you play a scrimmage with us?" Kageyama asked. "I'd love to Kags, but my body is sore." I replied. Practice ended. "Kiyoko, Yachi, let's role!" I said, Kiyoko grabbed her keys. We said goodbye to the team. Yachi and I raced to Kiyoko's car. "I got here first I ride front!" I said out of breath, my hand on the car. "Aww boo!" She said. Kiyoko laughed at us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 1.6K 21
❝𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 πˆπ’ 𝐒𝐇𝐄?! ❞ β†¬βˆ™βˆ™In which you go to a party with Suna and some friends but things took an unexpected turn. This is my f...
8K 303 48
Atsumu x femreader One day, you meet a boy at a professional volleyball game in the Osaka prefecture in Japan. The following year you start high scho...
69.4K 2.1K 18
Ukai forces hinata and tsukishima to get along after so many months of tension and arguments. They are forced to hang out every Saturday, which event...
457K 13.1K 29
"i saw them". he whispered. "no you didn't". i said back nervously. "i really did". he laughed. "you did not"! i said. "don't worry about it, the...