Life of Mine. [Harry Styles]

By harryintheam

Rosalyn Jones is finally done being controlled by everyone. Her overbearing parents don't approve of her sudd... More

Author's Note + Trailer!
1. First Day
2. Surprising Boss
3. Lost Friendships and New Music.
4. Interest
5. Go With It
6. Vague
7. Who Knows
8. Decisions
9. Trust and Mistrust
10. Forget About It
11. Slumber Party
12. The Characters
13. Sweets
14. Words
15. Date
16. Decisions
17. Conversation
18. Distance
19. Moping
20. Breaking the Ice
21. All Together
22. Relax
23. End of the Day
24. Bliss
25. Beginnings
26. Misunderstandings
27. Fights
28. Alone
29. Determination
30. Truth
31. Love
32. Reunion
33. Compromise
34. Too Many Thoughts
35. Questions
36. Realization
37. The End.

a very belated update.

423 3 8
By harryintheam

Hey, friends! I bet you thought you'd never hear from me again, huh?

I wrote this story when I was 18-19. I turn 26 next month. Naturally, I look back on this story and cringe at myself, but I also look back on it so fondly as it is my most successful work. I love logging in a few times a year to read comments and see that people still enjoy the story to this day, even if I think it was something silly that I wrote when I was a freshman in college just trying to get better at writing. 

However, all good things must come to an end. I am considering unpublishing this story, as I have received a few too many unkind comments and messages over the years. Unkind comments about saying Harry's favorite color is blue when it's really orange, and unkind messages because I haven't updated the story or the sequel. I tend to make impulsive decisions so I'm going to think about it a little longer before unpublishing, but it's a real possibility.

I sincerely appreciate all of you that have loved this story over the past several years. Even though I wrote it when I was so young and had virtually no writing experience, writing this story was so much fun and such an amazing creative outlet for me. Every time you commented your reaction to something, whether it was gushing over 1D's friendship or getting angry with Rosalyn or finding something funny, it motivated me to keep writing and made the process so much more fun. Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad for reading things on Wattpad, because the community aspect and the freedom to write what you want, how you want, is unmatched.

P.S, tell me your favorite Harry song! Mine is Satellite!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
212K 4.2K 60
PREVIOUSLY NAMED "TENSION" ~Nothing is louder than the silence between two people who used to be so in love with each other~ • • • In her first year...
100K 3.8K 22
At sixteen, every person on earth is destined to get a tattoo on each arm: one that matches their soulmate and one that matches their worst enemy. Th...