π”π“πŽππˆπ€ ✿ 𝐍𝐀 π‰π€π„πŒοΏ½...

By jisungiespace

βœΏπ™²π™΄π™Ύ π™°πš„ ✿"πš†π™·π™΄π™½π™΄πš…π™΄πš 𝙸'𝙼 πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· πšˆπ™Ύπš„, 𝙸 𝙡𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙸'𝙼 𝙸𝙽 πš„πšƒπ™Ύπ™Ώπ™Έπ™°." More

βœΏπŒπ€πˆπ π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’βœΏ
βœΏπ’πˆπƒπ„ π‚π‡π€π‘π€π‚π“π„π‘π’βœΏ
βœΏππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„βœΏ
✿1
✿2
✿3
✿4
✿5
✿6
✿7
✿8
✿9
✿10
✿11
✿12
✿13
✿14
✿15
✿16
✿17
✿18
✿19
✿20
✿21
✿22
✿23
✿24
✿25
✿26
✿27
✿28
✿29
✿30
✿31
✿32
✿33
✿34
✿35
✿36
✿37
✿38
✿39
✿40
✿41
✿42
✿44
✿45
✿46
✿47
✿48
✿49
✿50
✿51
✿52
✿53
✿54
✿55
✿56
✿57
✿58
✿59
✿60
✿61
✿62
βœΏπ„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„βœΏ
βœΏππ„π‘π…π„π‚π“βœΏ

✿43

2.1K 82 180
By jisungiespace

But someone will love you better~

Minjeong let out a sigh in relief after entering the unfamiliar house. Her boyfriend slammed the down behind as both of them took off their helmets and put them on the table.

The girl sat down on the sofa while her eyes were roaming around the living room. "Your house looks so cozy."

He ran his fingers through his fluffy grey-violet hair with a look of worry. "Did you really have to take such a big risk?"

"Oh Haechan! I didn't have any other option."

The tanned boy took a seat beside her and tucked her hair behind her ear. "You could have told your parents about me before then, we didn't have to hide our relationship from anyone. And this whole thing wouldn't have happened in the first place."

"You don't know my Dad. If I told him about you, he could have done anything with you. I am not allowed to date you know that, right?"

"But this is so wrong!"

"I don't have a job so, I am still dependent on my parents. If I told my parents a few days ago before the engagement, they would have seized my phone and put security everywhere so that in no way I could contact you. So, I couldn't tell them about us and I didn't even tell my friends about our relationship in order to keep it a secret. That's why I even requested you to not tell your friends too."

"It was so hard for me to not tell them. But a promise is a promise." Haechan cupped her cheeks and continued, "You were so brave back there by the way. Now no can separate us anymore."

"And you! You were late. I thought you would make an entry like a hero but who knew that the main protagonist of the movie was a female." She giggled later on.

"Not my fault. I came there directly from Song Hyekyo's fan event."

"Is she more important than me?" She looked at him in disbelief.

He chuckled and put her on his lap as her slender arms surrounded his neck. Seeing her angry pout, he gave a quick peck on her soft red lips. "Ofcourse not~ There's only one girl in my life that I love the most and she is Jun Jihyun!!!"

It was unbelievable for her. So, she gasped, hit his chest and got up from his lap, going towards the door. "Fine! I am leaving then!"

The twenty-two-year old quickly stood up and grabbed her wrist from the back as he pulled her back, her slim body hitting his broad chest. Haechan laughed and wrapped his arms around her tightly. "Calm down my lady. I told you that no one can separate us now. Not even you."

Her glare softened as she wiggled in his hug. "Leave me. I need to change my dress."

Haechan released her, feeling continuous vibration in his pocket. He took out his phone and saw 127 messages from the group chat. "I think the boys have already figured out that it was me. The group chat has gone wild."

"Forget about that. I need to change. Where did you keep the bag that I gave you last night?"

"Hmm? In my room. Go upstairs. Second room on the right side. I will be here and make us dinner."

"Oooohhh~ Chef Haechan I see. Okay I will hurry up and come down." She skipped to the stairs while Haechan fondly stared at her.

"Oh shit!" That's when he remembered something and ran upstairs in a fast pace. Meanwhile, Minjeong let out a giggle, seeing the board hanging on the door which said 'Do not enter or you will become bald'. She was about to turn the door knob when the male came in a hurry and grabbed her hand, preventing her from opening the door.

"What happened?", she asked.

"Uhh why don't you change in another room? I am bringing your clothes."

"Why?" She lifted an eyebrow. "What's in your room?" She tried to open the door again.

"Ahhhh!!!", he shouted. "Don't!"

Now that was suspicious for her. The short-haired girl pushed her boyfriend and slammed the door open, revealing an extremely messy room. She stepped inside the room and saw posters of female actresses and models everywhere on the walls, the bedsheet was crumpled on the bed and comic books stacked on the table. Her hands rested on her waist with pursed lips when her foot touched something. She looked down and saw a magazine. The girl crouched down and looked under the bed only to see numerous magazines. She picked up one of them, opened it and realized those were adult magazines with female models in swimsuits. Minjeong turned back with a not-so-happy face as the boy just stood at the door, whistling and not making any eye contact with her. "Lee Haechan!!!"

In panic, he said, "I am sorry. These are old I swear-" He couldn't finish his sentence because a flying magazine landed on his face.

She muttered in anger, "You pervert! You still read these? And these posters? Are you serious?" Being furious, she teared up the posters from the walls.

"No, no, no! Minnie, that costed me a lot."

"Doesn't matter." As she pulled off another one and teared it up infront of his eyes. "You have such a beautiful girlfriend but you still need to look at other women?" She dragged him out of the room and closed the door without letting him speak anymore.

"Fuck! Let me go and prepare something to make her happy." Haechan pouted and moved downstairs.

Thirty minutes later, the girl came downstairs with wet hair and a big black plastic bag. On the other hand, Haechan from the kitchen noticed her and asked, "What's that?"

"Just your favourite stuffs going straight into the garbage." She threw the bag in the dustbin and wiped her hands on her clothes.

'Calm down, Haechan. Calm down.' He focused on what he was cooking when the ravenette approached him and sniffed the smell coming from the food.

"Oh my God!!! Honey prawns?! My favourite!!!" An excited Minjeong hugged him from the back and put her chin on his shoulder.

"What happened? Your anger is gone?"

"Mhmm." She cutely nodded.

Haechan put the dish in a bowl and put it on the dining table with two plates and forks. That's when he noticed her outfit. She was wearing a black t-shirt which was double of her size and grey shots. He crossed his amrs over his chest and smirked. "Is that my t-shirt?"

"Yes. I always saw girls wearing their boyfriends' clothes but I never got to do so. Now that I finally got the chance, I utilized it. But when I opened your wardrobe, everything was black so, I didn't have much options though."

"You look sexy", he complimented and smirked. "Your hair is wet. Come with me." He took her to the bathroom and made her stand infront of the mirror as he took out a blow-dryer and began to dry her black hair.

"I am going to Ningning's apartment tomorrow", she said.

"Why? You won't stay here?"

"No, your parents can come any moment."

"Nah. They are out of station for a week. We can have some fun here. What do you say?"

"What kind of fun?" She turned around to face him, clearly understanding what he meant.

The honey-skinned guy kept the blow-dryer on the counter and leaned forward, resting his hands on the edge of the basin and trapped her in between his arms. "Whatever you want." With that, he moved his face closer to hers and closed his eyes to taste her rosy lips when being flustered, Minjeong dodged under his arm and ran out of the bathroom.

"The food is getting cold!!!", she shouted while going out while the man shook his head with a small laugh.

"Yahhh! Lee Minjeong! Let's skip dinner and go straight to dessert", he said out loud to tease her and walked outside of the bathroom.

彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡★彡

Next day.

Eunseo and Jaemin came out of the meeting room, the former trailing behind the man with the files and the iPad. She stared at his back and wondered what he actually meant last night. Was everything that happened last night real? Did he really ask her out on a date or did he have any other purpose? She was lost in her own thoughts when a deep voice echoed in her ears.

"Miss Lee. Miss Lee."

Coming back to the real world, she looked at his glowing face. "Y-Yes?"

"Were you thinking about something?", he questioned the girl.

"Uhh nothing", she lied. 'Jaemin, what are you planning this time?'

He put his hands in the pockets of his pants and leaned forward to match their eye level. "You will come this Saturday, right?"

"Huh?"

"Aquarium..."

"Oh! Oh yeah. I will. I will. Anyway, I should get back to my work and you go and take some rest before the next meeting. Umm yeah bye!" She left in a flustered state making the CEO chuckle.

'Hopefully I get my answer that day.' He was whistling through the corridors and walked inside his fancy office. He played an imaginary electric guitar in joy.

"Why do you look so happy?"

The blond jumped back in fear after hearing a sudden voice and his shoulders dropped when he noticed his own father sitting on the sofa, drinking a cup of black tea. "Dad~ Why do you always come without informing me?"

"Why? This is still my company."

Jaemin slowly walked to sit beside him. "You are coming here too often these days."

"Not like I come to see you. I come here for my Eunseo. By the way, where is she?"

"She is busy", the son answered after scoffing.

"Oh then let me go and meet her."

"Wait! I have something to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Why are you so much attached to Eunseo? As much as I know she was your secretary only for three years."

Doyoon was at a loss of words as he took some time to make a proper answer. "She is a nice girl and good at her job. I like hard-working people. Eunseo lives alone. She doesn't have anyone. So, I just wanted to become a person in her life who can give her a little bit more comfort and care."

"Is this the only reason? I feel like you are hiding something. Okay then tell me. You always choose well-educated people to work at Graffitti but not to be rude or anything it's true that Eunseo is just a highschool graduate. Why did you even make her your secretary?"

"Let me tell you something", the father said after a long pause.

•••

"Hello! I have come here for a job" "I am here for an interview." "Can I get a job here?" "Can you help me? I desperately need a job right now." Eunseo wandered all over Seoul in search of a proper job to afford herself and her baby a good life. But unfortunately, no one recruited her as an employee because she didn't have much qualification.

She was working at a cafe for a while when a regular customer told her about Graffitti. The then CEO aka Na Doyoon needed a new secretary as soon as possible. She knew she would fail this time too and there's no problem in trying. So, with a hope, she went to the building of the famous brand. Reaching the tenth floor, she saw numerous people waiting for their interview. Before entering the room, she was supposed to show her documents to a lady and she was rejected at that very instant. The brunette was on the verge of tears. She hated failing and that also multiple times. Was her life supposed to be like this? Would she ever get to live happily and give her baby a better life? How long would she depend on her aunt?

Eunseo got out of the building, facing the ground in sadness. She walked like a lifeless zombie, not looking around and just went where her legs took her. At the end, she stopped by the bus stop and sat there. Several negative thoughts running inside her head. That's when uncontrollable tears flooded out of her eyes along with the heavy rain which started falling. It was as if the sky was crying too, seeing her miserable state.

On the other hand, Graffitti's CEO was about to step out of the company building when he noticed something at the floor. It was an exam result of a girl. He assumed someone had lost it so, he was about to give it to the receptionist in case the owner came back to find it. And at that moment, something on the paper caught his eyes- her name- LEE EUNSEO.

The man was sitting inside his car, on his way home when he got stuck in the traffic. The rain was pouring down as usual with lightning and thunder. Doyoon could not move his eyes away from the piece of paper. He read every detail for a few times now. Father's name: LEE CHANGWOOK. Mother's name: LEE HYEIN. A stamp-sized photo of that student was pasted on it. He stared at it in order to figure out atleast something. 'Is she really the one I am thinking about? Lee Eunseo. Her name was also Eunseo. And her parents... who is this girl?' He even saw her marks of every subject and all were above 90, indicating that she was an excellent student.

As if everything was fated, his car stopped infront of the bus stop due to the jam. Doyoon looked through the window to see the rain when he noticed a girl sitting at the bus stop. Recognizing her face, he kept the result which had the photo of the girl infront of him to see the resemblance. 'What? I already found her?' Without wasting a second, he got out of the car with his red umbrella and walked upto her. The man noticed her visible tears that had dried up now. "Is this yours?" He extended the result at her direction.

"Huh? Oh my God! I didn't even notice that I lost it. Thank you so much, Sir", her broken voice spoke.

"You're welcome. I found it at Graffitti. May I ask what were you doing there?"

"Uhh I was there for an interview. Someone told me that their CEO needed a secretary but they didn't give me any chance because I am just a high-school graduate. It's true that to get a proper job, you need to go to college but right now I need a job so badly."

"Oh I see. Why don't you come tomorrow again? I work there. I can interview you and you will be selected if you are capable for the job. Everyone should be given a chance", he said, hiding his real identity.

"Really? Thank you so much!!!" Eunseo stood up and bowed four times.

"Sir!!! We have to go! The signal is green now", the driver shouted from the car.

"I have to go now. Take this umbrella. Stay here for a while. When the lightning will stop, go out then only. So, see you tomorrow?" He smiled at her.

She couldn't hold back her grin. His beautiful smile brought her warmth and hope. "Hmm. Thank you again." The young girl saw him running to the car and leaving immediately.

•••

"That's how I met her", the father said.

"So, you mean you knew her before?", Jaemin further inquired.

"Actually not but I knew her parents- her real ones."

Furrowing his eyebrows, he asked, "What do you mean by real parents?"

"I don't know if I should tell you this but the ones she knows as her parents are not her biological parents."

The blond was beyond shocked. "What?! How do you know?"

"On her result, it was written Lee Changwook and Lee Hyein as her parents but actually they are Lee Donghae and Lee Hanbi. Changwook and Donghae are brothers. And Hanbi is Chaewon's bestfriend."

"Oh my God! You mean my Mom and her mother are bestfriends?" His eyes became wide.

"Yeah. Remember I told you that I was supposed to go on a blind date in college. Hanbi was supposed to come but she sent your Mom instead." He laughed a little, remembering his good old days.

"Unbelievable!"

"So yeah. And I was good friends with Donghae already. So, we four ended up being close friends. We all became established in our own respective fields. Donghae helped me a lot to complete my dream which is Graffitti."

"Okay but where are they now?"

"Sadly both of them died in a car accident. They had a daughter and named her Eunseo. We heard that after their death, Eunseo was adopted by Donghae's brother and sister-in-law. Afterwards, we lost contact and became busy in our own lives. Their death affected me and your Mom a lot. We were busy with you as you were only one year old that time. The news broke Chaewon. Hanbi meant a lot to her. She felt as if she lost a very important part of her life. She was already cold woman but that incident affected her so much that she isolated herself more. It was like she lost her soul."

A frown appeared on the younger's face. "Oh... Mom suffered a lot, right? You also lost two of your good friends. Eunseo is their daughter. That's why she must be so dear to you."

"Right. I don't know what happened to her that she was searching for a job at that age instead of going to college."

'I know, Dad. I know.' He looked outside through the glass walls. "You never asked her?"

"No. It's her personal matter. I never told her what I know about her."

"Does Mom know about Eunseo's real identity?"

"Actually I never got the right time to tell her. I didn't want to remind her of the death of Eunseo's parents again."

'I need to ask Jeno about this tonight.' He asked, "Oh so that means you made her your secretary only because she was your friends' child?"

"No. She was a bright student. I knew she would do well if given a chance. And she even proved it that she is the best in her job."

"In these few months, I have noticed how much she is dedicated to her work."

"I don't know what happened in her life and what's happening now but I try my best to give her a little amount of happiness. I feel like if I treat her right, Donghae and Hanbi will also be happy from above. So, I request you. Never treat her badly. I feel like she has suffered a lot. I don't know what but seeing her smile makes me happy too."

♩♪♫♬ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █

"He asked you on a date?!", Jimin asked her with wide eyes.

Aeri, Jimin and Eunseo decided to go to a chicken restaurant after work and Jimin's mother suggested that she should take Rowoon back home so, the three girls could have a good time together.

"So, something's sparking between you two huh?" The Japanese smirked teasingly.

"Guys! It's not what you think. It's not a date", the brunette denied.

"No matter how much you deny the fact but it is a date!", the blue-haired girl said.

"Ugh!" Being annoyed, she ran her fingers through the hair. "It's not a romantic date, okay? It's just a hangout like the other day I invited him to my house but the only difference is that this time we are going out without the kids. Simple!"

The two girls sighed exasperatedly. "If a man and a woman spent some time alone somewhere together then, it's called a date", Jimin argued.

"Whatever but there's no reason for him to ask me on a date."

"Why so?"

"What if it's his plan? A trap like last time. He is trying to make me weak for him like he was doing before. What do you think? I treated him badly in the past so, he is taking revenge."

"Nah! He is a sweetheart", Aeri said.

"Whatever it is but my prediction says that you have already started falling in love with him", the other one said.

Eunseo suppressed a laugh. "Love? Me? Him? No way."

She shrugged her shoulders. "We will see."

"Okay. And moreover we can't date. It's against the rules of Graffitti."

"Oh please! I bet there's so many people in Graffitti dating right now."

"But I don't wanna get in trouble. He is the boss and I am just a mere secretary. He will be safe whereas I'll lose my job. I need to look after Rowoon too. No way I am risking my career and life."

"Let's see what will happen." The Japanese girl giggled.

"Anyway, did you get any news about Minjeong?", Eunseo asked her friends.

"No! I tried to call her but there was no response from the other side. What to do now?" A sudden wave of worry washed over Jimin's face.

"I am really worried now. We don't even know who that guy is. Like she could have informed us atleast", Aeri said.

"Is she even okay?"

"Her Dad's men came to Ningning and my apartment and searched for Minjeong. Ofcourse she wasn't there."

"Oh Minjeong! Where are you?", Eunseo asked, looking at the chicken.

Little did they know that their missing friend was spending an amazing time with her boyfriend inside the four walls.

Recently I started watching Miraculous Ladybug again🤌

I am shivering here in 13°C and then there's Renjun in Jilin where it's -23°C 💀 Is it cold in your place?

Na Doyoon :-

When will we get Nam Koongmin and Jaemin in a drama???😭😭 We need Actor Jaemin back in 2023!!!

Thank you~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.5K 56
ft. NCT's Jaehyun "π™Έπš πš˜πš—πš•πš’ πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš”πš—πšŽπš ... πš πš‘πšŠπš 𝚠𝚎 πš πšŽπš›πšŽ πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ πšπš˜πš’πš—πš πš‹πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπšŠπš–πšŽπš›πšŠπšœ," 𝙄𝙙𝙀𝙑 𝙖...
177K 9.2K 45
"Careful, don't look too deep into my eyes. You might fall in love." β™š Κ€α΄Κα΄€ΚŸ α΄€α΄œ β™š started: 1/02/21 ended: 4/26/21
11.5K 354 33
❝ 𝐭𝐚𝐀𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐠𝐨 ❞ ↳ 𝗑𝗒π—₯π—˜π—‘π— π—œπ—‘ 𝗫 π—₯π—˜π—”π——π—˜π—₯ ↳ π…π”π‹π‹π’π”ππˆπ’π„πƒ.