By Fortunate Chance

By kinkielou16

A story about college lovers who fell apart. Will they be able to rekindle their romance? Disclaimer: Some n... More

The Freshman
The Mysterious Hero
The First Move
The Unwanted Hindrance
The Rekindling
The Falling Apart
The Big Decision
The Ball Life
The Second Chance
The Cunning Snake
The Surprise Birthday

The Multiple Choice

144 10 3
By kinkielou16

***This chapter has nothing but SPG moments. Please discontinue if you feel uncomfortable. If you're in for a treat though, I suggest you play the music while reading to feel the mood better. ;)

Jane found a seat at the study table, as Janella paced in the room to her vanity table. Janella turned on her built in speakers and Fern's song "Want U Bad", flowed through her room.

She removed the clasp from her hair and her golden streaked hair fell gracefully on her shoulders. She couldn't count how many butterflies fluttered inside her. Her insides were boiling.

She couldn't contain herself, and without wasting any more time, Jane stood up and spoke, "I like you a lot Janella. A lot! I have been having this huge crush on you ever since your eyes met mine, that night at the store. I was hiding in my car when you looked at the window but I felt you staring directly to my soul. You are so beautiful Janella, and I can't seem to get enough of you. I wanted you all along. And now, I don't want to waste more time."

"You are unlike any of my type of girls at all. Most of the girls I liked wore sexy clothes but you like skinny jeans and a plain white shirt tucked in it, and yet you took a hold of me. I don't know what it was perhaps it was the mystery you left in me."

"I was just too scared to take the first step though, because I am always the worst when it comes to first encounters, first move, first impressions, because I was scared of rejection. But ironically, your indirect rejection seemed to be the very thing that made me want more of you..."

She paused as Janella finally approached her, held her hand and led her to sit. Janella sat beside her. They gazed into each other's eyes filled with longingness and intensity.

"I just want you... and I want you to see me, date me, exclusively, just me...", Jane continued.

Janella did not say a word but simply reciprocated the longingness in Jane's eyes, caressing Jane's hand on the table with her fingers.

Jane found a piece of paper and a ballpen. And wrote, A, B and C.

"A, I like you but no

B, I like you but wait

C, I don't like you but let's try..."

Janella placed her hand over Jane's hand and answered, "D..."

Jane was confused. "D?"

"I like you and yes."

Jane's eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. It felt like the world was gone and there was only her and Janella.

She took Janella's hand and caressed it, taking everything all in. She just wanted to indulge and savor this moment. The girl she has been longing now is hers for the taking. She planted a kiss on Janella's hand.

There was a moment of silence, it was not an awkward one but an understanding of what was there between them. And as if a magnet drew them together, their lips drew closer to each other, Jane could feel Janella's breathing, deep and longing. And in a split of a second, their lips touched. Jane could feel fireworks in her.

Their kisses were soft, intimate and sweet. They lingered as they savored each other. They've been waiting and wanting for this for so long.

Jane broke the kiss because she wanted to stare at Janella longer. "God, you're so beautiful, Janella," Jane said cupping Janella's chin to give her a better view. She looked deep into Janella's eyes, studying every contour of her face and adoring the beautiful creature in front of her.

Her emotions overwhelmed her that a tear dropped, not out of sadness but out of the immense and intense feeling. Janella touched Jane's face and wiped the tear falling from her cheeks.

"Clumsy, you..." She spoke in her gentle voice, while a smile formed.

"Hater..." Jane replied.

"From now on, love, you can call me Jea. All the special people in my life call me Jea. You're now one of them," Janella said, tapping Jane's nose with her finger.

Jane felt her knees grow weak hearing Jea call her "love".

Janella held on to Jane's face and planted a kiss on her lips. Jane responded. From what seemed to be sweet, gentle kisses, theirs escalated to kisses filled with passion and wanting. Both gasping for air. Soon, their lips deepened their kisses as their tongues touched. Jane pressed her tongue inside Janella's mouth, exploring, yearning and sucking. Janella had to gasp and moan.

With lips still locking together, Janella led Jane to her king-sized bed. She laid herself as Jane climbed, not letting go of their kiss. Finally, they broke free from the kiss.

Janella wanted to enjoy her view. She couldn't believe that the girl she's been longing for so long is now on top of her with eyes looking at her as if wanting to take her clothes off.

Both of them panting as they dove into each other again, hungry and thirsty for kisses. Jane's mouth soon found Janella's chin. Her tongue explored pacing up and down, from her ear to her neck. This was all she had ever wanted, she wanted to explore and taste every part of Jea's body. Jane nibbled on Janella's ear. "I want you, Jea, only you..." she whispered. Janella let out a loud sigh, as Jane gently slid her kisses down to her collarbone.

Jane's hands found its way to Janella's waist, and slid her hands inside the latter's shirt. Still kissing Janella's neck and collarbone, Jane's hands moved up Janella's curvy body, exposing more and more skin. As if wanting more, Janella grabbed her shirt and removed it over her head.

Jane was now looking down at the love of her life, studying her every curve, scanning her porcelain skin. Her fingers explored her neck, her bosom, as she grabbed a hold of the strap of her bra and removed it from her shoulder, Jane dove in to plant kisses all the way to Janella's breasts. Ecstasy instantly overcame Janella, as she moaned to every kiss.

Girl, I really want you bad... The song kept playing on loop, as she savored every kiss Jane plants on her.

Jane found the clasps to Janella's bra and unclasped it. And like a hungry babe, she went in for Jea's bosom, taking all in her mouth, her tongue explored her nipples, sucking and playing. Jea grabbed Jane's hair and let out a moan, her body arching relentlessly. Jane's right arm wrapped around Jea not letting go. She's never letting go.

Jane other hand found its way to Jea's zipper. And like an expert, her fingers unbuttoned her jeans swiftly, as she zips down Jea's jeans. Soon, Janella found Jane's mouth exploring her tummy and on to her hips. Cold shivers running up and down her spine. Her breath deep and out of place.

Jane kissed tenderly and passionately, as her mouth traveled Janella's hips. Her hands pulled Janella's jeans down to her knees, as she explored Janella's hips.

You're pulling me closer, you're making this harder, when I touch your body...

Jane knelt at Janella's legs as she removed the jeans. As soon as her legs were free, Jane's tongue ran through the insides of Janella's legs. Tingling sensations darted everywhere, Janella couldn't help but moan loudly. "J---Jane...", she managed to whisper in between her breaths. The sound of her name on Jea's lips seemed to ignite Jane, that she snapped out of her gentle kisses and with passionate hunger, removed Jea's panties and went in for her femininity. Her mouth dove in, her tongue darted inside Jea.

Jane was serious, she did not want to waste any of her time. She wanted a taste of every inch of Jea. She wanted to linger. She could taste Jea's wetness, so sweet and hot. Jane's tongue explored inside her, pushing, wanting to move in deeper and deeper. Her lips sucking Jea's happy button. Jane just wanted to indulge, making smacking sounds as she went in deeper.

Soon, her mouth started climbing back to Jea's body, going from her hips, the crevices of Jea's body, and as soon as her mouth found its way back to Jea's breasts, she slid a finger inside Jea, making her moan gently but loudly, her body arched and whimpered. Wanting more, Jane inserted one more finger, Jea grabbed a hold of Jane's hair, and she moaned, as Jane's tongue kept exploring, sucking and playing on Jea's nipple.

Jane's fingers thrusted in and out in constant rhythm. Jea's body moved with the rhythm, meeting Jane's thrusts, going deeper and deeper, every thrust was like a maneuver deeper to Jea's inner soul. Jane went in deeper, and her mouth went in sucking on Jea's breasts with so much hunger. Their movements were going faster and deeper. "Jane, please don't stop..." Jea managed to utter, "I---I want you".

Moments later, Jea reached her climax. She whimpered and let out a loud cry. She grabbed Jane, so she could see and feel her face close to hers. Their eyes met, "I love you...", she whispered.

Jane's eyes looking back lovingly at Jea, "I love you, Jea..." Jea was clasping Jane in a hug, she did not want to let go. She was trying to catch her breath while enjoying the warmth of Jane's body.

The night wasn't over yet. Jea cupped Jane's chin as the latter clung on to her. She gently kissed her lips that were now supple and full. Their kisses were gentle but intimate.

Wanting to take control, Jea started undressing Jane, exposing Jane's built body. Jea was on top now. Without a shirt and a bra on, Jea scanned her lover's toned body, her shaped abs, her full breasts. She too didn't waste more time, she grabbed Jane's gartered shorts and pull it down. She impatiently bent down and planted kisses on Jane's mouth, eager and passionate.

Jea hasn't even taken control, as Jane looked her in the eye, signaled for her to lie down, and told her, "Can you turn over?"

Jea looked confused. "I have been waiting for this, and I want to taste all of you, Jea". So Jea turned over, she was now on her belly.

The shivers started coming up and down her spine again, as Jane started kissing her nape, her shoulders, her back. Jea grabbed a portion of her bedsheet, as she moaned and looked back at how Jane explored every inch of her skin. Jane's tongue went up and down her spine, gently and slowly. Jea let out a sigh. "Love..." she whispered, and bit her lip.

Jane who was now naked, aligned her body in between Jea's legs. Jea could feel the warmth between her legs. Her vulnerability exposed, her femininity now throbbing.

Jane pressed her body on Jea's back as she continued kissing the latter's shoulder. Jane's breasts on Jea's skin sent butterflies all over her body. She wanted to turn around to study her lover's body, but she didn't want to interrupt the way Jane adored and enjoyed her's. Jane started to make rhythmic motions in between Jea's legs. Jea followed the rhythm until she couldn't hold any longer.

She turned to face Jane, and positioned one leg over Jane's opposite leg until their folds met. The sensation made Jea close her eyes, savoring the feeling of intimacy, how good and intoxicating it felt. Jea wanted nothing more than to feel Jane's femininity on her. She gasped. As they started in a rhythmic motion, like a timed choreography, their hips moved. Their femininity touching each other's deeper as they moved in constant motion, gently, as it took its own pace.

Jane's fingers dug deeper on Jea's waist, as the latter grabbed Jane by her hips. Their motion grew faster and deeper, and each time their folds touched, they moaned and sighed. Jane bent down to meet Jea's lips with hers, with a thirst for her kisses that cannot be quenched. With an abrupt motion, Jane finally reached her climax. The sight of her lover's peak gave Jea so much satisfaction, that it ignited her own high. She came undone.

Jane fell beside Jea on the bed. Both gasping for air. They giggled and kissed each other gently. Jea looked at the girl beside her and touched the side of her face. She still couldn't believe she's now here with her, it feels surreal. What she felt tonight was deep, she was happy to give her being to Jane. Jane turned to face Jea, speechless, smiling, playing with her chin, and adoring the love of her life.

Jea caressed Jane's face, playing with her lover's hair. She couldn't put words into how she felt, so she started singing, and as if on cue, the music played with her;

"How many times do I daydream, about making love to you

And take you to a special place, where it's only me and you?

I'll put away all your troubles, on the other side of the world

And run my arms around your heart, and tell you, you're my girl

So let's go steal away in the night, and we'll go far away from here

To a place where our love is right, can I take you to my world?

Whenever you're sad, whenever you're crying

I'll be the one who wipes away your tears

Whenever you call, whenever you need me

I'll be the one who runs to you, giving my love

Well, you know how much I love you

So you better not let me down

I'm not asking for too much, baby,

Just stick around"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Calilily By Ł

General Fiction

337 2 10
A POC and Queer set story of two strangers to lovers. An extroverted, mixed, small drag star attempting to drag himself into the lime light; and a st...
105K 5.3K 91
**Includes SLB Books 1 and 2** Sex, Love, and Basketball follows a groups of girls and a few guys on their journey through life as college students...
106K 6.4K 25
Completed. I keep replaying her words over and over. They cut through me life a knife shaking me to my very core. She spoke her truth but, she could...
88.1K 4.5K 63
Novel Elwood's fairy tale life ended the day her husband left her for her student. With no other option, she moved half way across the world with her...