Pregnancy Journey With Him :...

By kstorylover

Jungkook the Kpop Idol and y/n's beautiful new life journey! More

01.Baby Planning
02. Finding out!
03. Telling him
04. First Scan
06. Telling BTS
07. Telling ARMY
08. Mood Swings
09. Gender
10. Gender Reveal
11. First Kick

O5. Pregnancy Sickness

97 3 0
By kstorylover

*Yn's pov*
Now me and Jungkook is cuddling while watching a movie, but my stomach is not feeling well

Jk: "babe , are you alright?"
Yn: "Yeah! I'll be alright"
Jk: "It's ok sweetheart! I'm always with you!"
Yn: "I love you"
Jk: "I love you more" *gives u a peak*

...................................................

*but my stomach is feeling worse now, I quickly placed my hand on my mouth as I felt an urgent for puke*

Jk: "ok ok! let's go to the bathroom"
Yn: "Kook! I'm not gonna make it!"

* I said as Jungkook grab the bucket from under the bed and placed it in front of me, and I start to puke. He arranged it in case if I couldn't make my way to the bathroom.*

Jk: "It's ok Babe! I'm here." *rubbing ur back*
"u are gonna be ok sweetheart"

*Author pov*
u finished puking and rest ur head on Jungkook's chest and he removed the bucket.

Yn: "It's so hard kook!" sniff "I'm feeling so weak!
I don't know how I'm gonna do this!"
Jk: "It's gonna be alright Babe! Think when our little bunny came to our arms, all ur struggling
are gonna be worth it. and I'm always with u, right beside you. ok!"
Yn: nodded "yeah, I don't know what I'm going to do without you Babe! love you!"
Jk: "love you too" kissed her forehead
"ok! now let's sleep, you must be tired!"
Yn: "okie!"

*jungkook took yn in his embrace and gently rubbed her belly as yn fall in sleep in his arms*

~To be continue~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 26K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
814K 32.6K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
203K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
664K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...