Lauren Jauregui Imagines 3

Av HeToldTheMoon

Part 3 because I have too many in part 2 Mer

Always love
Safe and Sound
Family
Find yourself short
Cinderella- Sleeping Beauty
Cure to Cancer
Guppy
17251 words
Bunny
Love
New
New
Love Story
I will not leave you
Research
New

New

969 26 1
Av HeToldTheMoon

Lauren was absolutely obsessed with her assistant's daughter.

(G!P you)

The woman was so very beautiful and she walked with such confidence that you could feel it radiating off of her body.

The woman worked in the studio and was there every single day that the Cuban was.

So, she saw her in that office and she saw her in her element.

Lauren had gotten to the studio early, waiting for that woman would would be filling in for her mother who was sick.

The Cuban was setting her things down in the studio when she heard a beautiful voice coming from the booth.

She looked up, finding that woman.

"Yeah, your pussy is a wonderland and I could be a better man. It doesn't matter to me." Lauren lifted an eyebrow at this, completely surprised to hear those words coming from the presumably straight woman.

Everyone knew Y/N was straight.

"Your pussy is a wonderland and I could be a begged man. It doesn't matter to me..." Lauren listened intently when a voice added to her's from the track.

The woman smiled, listening to the second voice on the track from the headphones.

"My girl she always wore a skirt in the classroom, eatin my dessert in the bathroom." She smirked, licking her bottom lip.

"Can't get caught, so we stiller than a statue. Bad news, think I'll probably die before I have you." The Cuban watched, jaw dropped in pure shock.

"Soft skin, soft eyes, all these beautiful laughs and beautiful thighs. They always kept me up at night, but I live for loving impolite." She finished off, taking off her headphones.

She walked out of the booth, freezing when she saw Lauren standing there.

"Oh, hi." She blushed.

"Give me just one second to take a call." She took out her hard drive and stepped out.

"Yeah, Alanis. The songs ready whenever you want to release it." Lauren heard.

That's where she recognized that voice.

The Alanis Morrisette.

Y/N came back into the room after ending her call.

"Sorry about that, I was helping a friend with a song."

"Helping or contributing?" Lauren teased her, making her chuckle out a sigh.

"More like, she couldn't find an artist who fit the description she was looking for, so she had me try out the spot." She admitted, hooking up Lauren's hard drive to the recording station.

"So, you're not gay?"

"Oh, I am. I wrote most of my verses." She licked her lips, taking out what they needed to record.

"Camila said you were having a hard time writing?"

"Yeah, a little. Just this verse." Lauren pointed with her pencil.

The woman pulled up a chair, looking over her shoulder.

Lauren felt the tickle of her breath on her shoulder, turning a bit to find her just a few inches away from her.

She could smell her sweet perfume, almost physically feel the tension between them.

Y/N hummed softly, eyes still on the paper.

The younger woman got up, deciding to help the Cuban brainstorm.

She began to sing the verses they had right now.

"She doesn't kiss me on the mouth anymore, cause it's more intimate than she thinks we should get. She doesn't look me in the eyes anymore, too scared of what she'll see. Somebody holdin me." She sang the beautiful melody that her mother had made.

"When I wake up all alone and I'm thinkin' of your skin, I remember, I remember what you told me..." Lauren listened intently to her husky voice, unable to comprehend how the woman could hide such a beautiful voice from the world.

"Said, we're not lovers. We're just strangers, with the same damn hunger to be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all. We're not lovers, we're just strangers with the same damn hunger to be touched, to be loved, to feel anything at all." The woman sang the last few verses they had.

From there she began to free style, "I miss the mornings with you layin' in my bed, I miss the memories replayin' in my head. I miss the thought of a forever you and me, but all your missin' is my body, woah." She smiled at herself, eyes shut as she sang.

Lauren was very impressed as she watched the woman walk out of the booth to adjust the track.

"Of course your vocals will be a lot different than mine, but we can adjust the lyrics to fit-"

"No, no. I want you on the track."

"What? Lauren, this is your song." Y/N chuckled, going to cut out her voice from the recording.

The Cuban grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Please."

The woman sighed, "just know you won't be using my name for credits." She gave in when the Cuban gave her those eyes.

Those, "Daddy please" eyes.

The woman groaned, looking away from the Cuban.

"What?" Lauren chuckled, knowing well what she was doing to her.

"Nothing."

"Don't be a pussy." Y/N glared at the woman, jaw clenching.

"Lauren, you're playing a dangerous game. I suggest you stop while you're ahead." She spoke with such rasp that her voice alone had the Cuban backing down.

"What if I don't?" The Cuban practically whimpered out in that, "Daddy please" voice that made the woman groan.

"The song, Lauren. Let's focus on the song." The woman cleared her throat, trying to focus on the track.

She felt a hand find her back as she leant over to press a few buttons on the track board.

"Lauren, I already fucking warned you." The Cuban leant in close, her lips practically brushing the woman's ear.

"What are you going to do about it... Daddy."

Y/N span around, swiftly lifting the woman onto the desk.

"You are testing my fucking patience." She practically growled out, wrapping her hand around the Cuban's throat.

"You're just a little whore just waiting to get her way, aren't you?" Lauren melted into her body, shuddering and whimpering when she felt the woman apply pressure to her throat.

Never before had she been put in her place like this before. She was always the dominant one during sex, but here she was being talked down to by that sexy woman.

"Answer me!"

"Y-Yes, god yes!" The woman whimpered out, feeling her wetness soak through her underwear.

"I don't want you coming onto me like this ever again, if I swear to god I'll do more than leave you soaking yourself." She glared down at the Cuban, finally releasing her.

"W-What?"

"What, did you actually think you deserved to be fucked?" The Cuban chuckled.

"No, baby. I only fuck good girls." She left her there sitting on the desk, leaving that studio because their session was over.

Lauren was left panting slightly, heart racing within her chest and pussy throbbing and begging to be touched.

The Cuban couldn't believe she hadn't gotten her way. She always got her way.

She was frustrated as she left the studio, angrily slamming her car door.

Y/N was playing mind games that Lauren couldn't seem to win.

Lauren returned to the studio, Camila waiting for her.

"Who's this on the track? She's amazing." She smiled, listening to that song from before.

"Some under-the-radar artist. She said she didn't want her name being known." The Cuban covered for her, even though she practically hated the woman for what she did to her.

Lauren had to go home and masturbate, but she couldn't seem to get herself off.

So, she had to physically get out Y/N's instagram to masturbate to, and luckily that seemed to work.

"Those vocals, I have to meet her." She shook her head, amazed at the beautiful voice that was accompanying the Cuban's.

Lauren saw a flash of Y/H/C colored hair pass by the room, clearing her throat.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

"Yeah, go ahead. Let me set this up."

The Cuban practically ran out of the room, barely catching Y/N before she opened the door of the next studio over.

Lauren pinned her against the wall, smashing her lips against her's.

The woman moaned softly, threading her fingers through that raven hair.

"You done being a bad girl?" She asked when they parted.

"Mhmm. Please, I need you."

The woman hummed at this, kissing back when the Cuban leant in once more.

Lauren could taste her sweet lipgloss, feeling that skilled tongue easily slip past her lips and into her mouth.

She moaned softly, the woman twisting the doorknob behind her and pulling the Cuban inside with her.

She shut it behind her, pushing Lauren up against her desk.

The green eyed woman pushed everything off of it, letting Y/N slip between her thighs.

"Strip." The woman simply commanded, her voice filled to the brim with that dominance that made the Cuban quiver.

Lauren almost tore her clothes off, watching Y/N go to lock the door.

What she didn't expect was the woman to slip off her skirt to reveal a pair of compression shorts.

There, right in front of Lauren was a bulge that she didn't think was there.

The woman chuckled at her reaction, "surprised? They always are, baby."

She let the Cuban unbutton her shirt, leaving her in her black silk bra.

The green eyed woman slipped onto her knees, prepared to suck the woman off.

But Y/N gently swatted her away.

"No, baby girl. Lay back, legs spread. Let Daddy please you." The Cuban practically melted when she heard her tone of voice.

It wasn't as dominant as before, it was almost loving.

A true dominant tone that had Lauren dripping wet.

Y/N hummed, a skilled tongue licking through those silky folds.

"You're so wet, pretty girl." She pulled her closer to the edge by her thighs, surprising Lauren with her sudden strength.

The Cuban gasped when that tongue swirled around her clit, slipping and sliding in ways she had never experienced before.

Y/N knew what she was doing.

It flicked with such a pace, creating a sensitive sensation throughout the singer's body.

Her hips rose up, unwillingly.

"Ahh..." she whimpered, making the woman chuckle.

"Mmm, you've never been eaten this way before, baby?"

Lauren shook her head, hips squirming when the woman went back to her torture on her clit.

Finally, Y/N took that beautiful pearl between her lips, flicking it with her tongue while she applied some sucking pressure on it.

"Ugh! Y/N!" The woman slipped her fingers into her mouth, quieting her.

Lauren moaned, sucking on those fingers and trying her best to be quiet.

Her hips jolted up and she was cumming, her pussy clenching around nothing.

She hadn't even been fucked yet, and she was orgasming against that talented mouth.

Y/N hummed, kissing her swollen clit.

She felt the Cuban's legs trembling, she felt the throbbing of the woman's vagina.

Lauren hadn't ever met anyone who could make her cum from just head, alone.

That woman kissed her inner thigh, gently marking it with a little hickey.

"Please..." the Cuban begged, reaching for her penis.

"Shh, we don't have time, baby. Don't you think my mom will start to worry where you've gone off to?"

"But-"

"Shh, baby. Don't whine, I'll tell you what. Why don't you stay a little bit after your session and we can go back to my place?" She asked, gently rubbing the woman's pussy.

Lauren sighed in relief, "yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Daddy." She whimpered, receiving another kiss to the lips.

She tasted her own cum on that tongue, making her squirm a bit.

"Now get dressed, you've got work to do." The Cuban was a bit disappointed, but with Y/N's promise, she was very satisfied.

But how the hell could Y/N be fine without getting anything? She was rock hard and didn't receive anything.

The Cuban left once she was dressed, stealing one last glance at the woman.

Toned abs, sharp v-line just above her shorts.

Lauren stayed after her session, just as Y/N told her to.

She waited very impatiently for the woman who was finishing up some work.

"Mmmm." She whined, making the woman chuckle and pat her thigh.

"Okay, come on, pet." She shut her laptop and grabbed her keys.

The Cuban drove right behind the woman, following on her tail all the way to a beautiful three story house.

Y/N let the woman inside, shutting the door behind them.

"Strip, baby. I want you on your hands and knees." She commanded once they reached her bedroom.

Lauren didn't even have time to admire the beautiful artwork along the walls before she had been given a command from the beauty.

She learned to listen fairly quickly, knowing that was the only way she was pleased.

The Cuban was on her hands and knees, nude and on the woman's bed.

She had never felt so exposed before, so vulnerable.

She was on display for the woman and didn't know where she was at or what she was doing.

Was Y/N even looking at her?

The thought alone had her whining.

"Daddy." She whined out.

"Shh, baby girl. I'm right here." Y/N stroked her back.

"I'm just getting undressed."

Lauren sighed, feeling comfort in that soft hand that stroked her back.

Finally, she felt gentle hands pulling her by the hips to the edge of the bed.

Y/N left gentle open mouthed kisses up her spine, whispering into her ear.

"Tell me, baby girl. What do you want Daddy to do?" Lauren heard the crinkle of a condom.

"Fuck me, please. Just put it in, Daddy. I want it." She whimpered, begging the woman who seemed to love when she did so.

Y/N hummed, kissing just below her ear.

"Fast or slow, princess? Hard or soft? Do you have a safe word?"

A safe word? Lauren had never needed a safe word before.

This was when that she knew she was about to have her guts rearranged for the first time.

"Mangos?" It came out as more of a question than an answer.

It made the woman let out a breathy chuckle.

"Mangos, sweetheart? I think I can work with that." She kissed the Cuban's shoulder.

"And?"

"Fast, hard, please." Lauren almost squeaked out.

"Mmm, I love when you use your manners, baby girl." She rasped out, sending shivers down the Cuban's spine.

Finally, the woman slipped her penis through those folds.

Lauren wished there was a mirror nearby to see it, to see Y/N.

But there wasn't.

She wondered how big it was, if she was fully in.

But no, Lauren felt it deeper than she had ever felt it before.

And Y/N wasn't done.

She was still easing in, gently pulling out only to push back in.

"God, you're so tight." The woman breathed out.

"Are you at least half way there?" Lauren whimpered, feeling places that she never even knew existed inside of her.

Spots that no one ever could reach, pleasure places that made her moan.

"Half way, baby? You've never had anyone bigger than six inches, have you?"

"Not really, no- oh..." she moaned when Y/N pushed in a few more inches.

"H-How big is it?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She teased, her pelvis finally reaching Lauren's ass.

She was fully in, something the Cuban didn't think would happen anytime soon.

She didn't think anything could be so deep, so filling.

She was filled to the brim and then some more.

"You're not in any pain, are you?"

"N-No, god no... please, move." Lauren practically begged, pushing back into her.

Y/N hummed and complied, thrusting her hips slowly.

"O-Oh my fucking god..." the Cuban whimpered, gripping the sheets in tight fists.

Finally, the woman stopped resisting and did what Lauren wanted her to.

She pounded her, using such force that the bed frame slammed against the wall with loud bangs.

"Y/N!! Baby, oh my god!! Oh my god!!" She cried out, cumming around her.

The woman chuckled, feeling her clenching and orgasming around her.

"Baby, I haven't even showed you what I can do." She sucked and kissed her neck.

Lauren didn't think she could handle anymore.

Her pussy was already dripping with her juices, Y/N grabbing ahold of those hips and fucking her into oblivion.

"Mmm, baby... you feel so fucking good..." she moaned, pulling her back in when Lauren tried to pull away.

"Baby, I can't! Fuck, I can't!" She cried out, unable to count how many times she had came.

"I don't hear your safe word." Y/N jackhammered the woman, hips moving so fast that even the bed was beginning to squeak and rock with her force.

"Ugh!! Y/N!!" The Cuban was flipped over onto her back, the woman's penis never leaving her.

She finally got to see her, to see her body.

She was so fucking hot.

Y/N locked lips with the Cuban, keeping her fast pace.

All that was heard was the gushing sound of the woman's penis fucking that soaked pussy and the sound of the bed against the wall.

Every now and then, the woman's pelvis just barely brushed the Cuban's clit, making her cum again.

Finally, Y/N seemed to be close and Lauren was so thankful for it.

"Oh, fuck... Lauren, baby!" She moaned, thrusting harder, if that was even possible.

"Fuck, Mangos!! Mangos!" Lauren cried out, to the point of which she couldn't take anymore.

Y/N pulled out, jacking herself off.

Lauren slipped the condom off of her penis, watching as the woman experienced rope after rope of her orgasm.

Her penis twitched, pulsing as she spurted out thick ropes of her sperm onto the Cuban's vagina.

Lauren gasped softly, watching her express such an amount of sperm that made her wonder what it would feel like to have it inside of her.

Y/N was still coming down from her orgasm when Lauren began kissing her swollen lips.

When she recovered, she kissed her back.

The woman groaned when a smaller hand reached down to stroke her penis.

"Sensitive?" The Cuban croaked out, voice hoarse from her shouting.

"Mhmm." The woman hummed, pulling Lauren to lay on top of her.

The Cuban was already falling asleep, feeling Y/N's gentle fingers running through her hair.

Lauren woke up alone in bed, hearing the shower running.

She groaned, feeling so incredibly sore.

She hadn't ever felt this sore before.

But she wanted to, so badly, join Y/N in the shower.

She couldn't even get up.

Her legs still felt like jello and her body was suddenly felt like it weighed 1000 pounds.

Luckily, that woman came into the room to grab a towel.

She was wrapped in a silk robe, her thighs on display.

Lauren pouted, making grabby hands at her.

"Oh, baby. You okay?" She asked, lifting her up bridal style.

"I'm pretty sure you rearranged my guts." She chuckled, making the woman laugh.

"That's what you get for teasing me. Now, let's take a warm shower and then I'll grab you some pain meds and some..." she looked at the time.

"Dinner." She chuckled at herself, kissing the Cuban's cheek and bringing her with her to the shower.

The water was just the perfect temperature, Lauren leaning on the wall for stability while the woman washed her body.

After Y/N washed her body, she began to wash Lauren.

It was such an act that made butterflies find the Cuban's stomach.

Never before had anyone done such a caring and kind act for her.

Even then, the woman gave her little kisses here and there.

"You fuck me out of this world and now you're all lovey dovey?" Lauren teased her.

"Hmm, I always get this way. Spend countless beautiful hours having dirty, rough, sex and show the appreciation I have, afterwards." She smiled.

"So, you've fucked many other women like this, before?"

"Not exactly." She chuckled, wrapping them both in towels.

She dried the Cuban as best she could before bringing her to the bedroom.

She laid her on the bed, kissing her stomach and to her thighs.

"Mmm, I tend to gravitate towards women who only want sex, maybe because I really enjoy it. But, most women leave right after, leaving me to care for myself. But you, you stayed."

"Maybe because I can't fucking walk."

"Maybe, but I can feel your aura, Lauren. You would've stayed regardless." She smiled.

"I just want to thank you for giving me the liberty of expressing my thanks to you." She kissed her inner thigh.

"If this is the thanks I get, fuck.. let's do it again and again until we make a baby." Lauren chuckled, feeling hands dress her.

Y/N laughed at her joke, "wait, you can actually get me pregnant?" Lauren seemed shocked.

"Mhmm. I can, my sperm is affective. Which is why, I used a condom in the first place. As much as I'd love to feel you raw, my love. I wouldn't want to tie you down." She admitted, kissing her shoulder when she had finished dressing her.

"Not that I despise the thought of being a father. Believe me, I would love to have children. Just not in this time." She admitted.

"I feel the same way." The Cuban smiled, finding herself dressed in one of Y/N's hoodies.

She watched her quickly dress herself.

"Now, how about dinner?" Lauren nodded and made grabby hands to the woman.

Y/N happily picked her up, letting her koala hug her as she went downstairs and to the kitchen.

She gently sat her down on the counter, giving her some pain meds and a bottle of water.

"What are you thinking for dinner?" The woman asked, looking through her pantry.

"I'd be happy with mac and cheese." She teased.

Y/N laughed at this, shaking her head.

"Nope, not while I'm here." Lauren watched the beautiful woman cook from where she was sat on the counter.

"Voila." She smiled when she finished playing the food and making it look beautiful.

"pâtes au poulet et au brocoli." She spoke in perfect French.

"You know French?" Lauren bit her bottom lip at her accent.

"That I do, Lo." She smiled.

"Say something else, that was sexy."

"What do you want me to say?" She laughed, setting the plates on the dining room table before coming back to the Cuban.

She stood between her legs, hands on her thighs.

"I don't know, anything." The woman sighed, taking her time to think about what she wanted to say.

"J'aime ton âme et je sens que je peux enfin me connecter avec quelqu'un dans ce bâtard de monde." She smiled, gazing at the Cuban.

"What does that mean?" Lauren cupped her cheek, stroking it with her thumb.

"I'm not telling." She smirked and pulled away, scooping the Cuban up by her thighs and bringing her to the dining room.

"That's not fair!"

"Yes it is. You told me to say anything and I did." She laughed, sitting Lauren down at the table and pushing in her chair.

"I'm googling it!" Lauren began to google what she thought she heard.

"I don't think so." Y/N swiped her phone away and tossed it on the living room couch.

"Nope. It's for me to know and for you to figure out later." She smiled, shaking her head at the Cuban.

Lauren dramatically sighed, smiling at the beautiful woman who sat across from her at the table.

Y/N poured them a glass of wine, lips forming a smile when the green eyed woman took this opportunity to kiss her lips.

Lauren pulled away with a happy smile.

The two had a nice dinner together, which afterwards, Lauren insisted she left.

Y/N didn't let her, wanting to spend more time with her new friend.

Especially since she found the Cuban so easy to talk to.

Finally, Lauren agreed when the woman told her that she wouldn't be imposing.

The 20 year old was sat beside the green eyed woman on the couch, the two enjoying a movie together.

Well, Y/N was watching it.

Lauren had other plans.

Her hand was tracing gentle shapes on the woman's inner thigh, slowly and gradually getting closer to where she wanted it.

Y/N swallowed thickly, feeling that hand find the space between her leg and penis.

She had felt Lauren the entire time, well aware of what she was doing, but she wanted to see how far Lauren would take it.

That hand slipped under her briefs, making the woman stiffen up a bit.

"You're a little brat." Lauren chuckled when she saw the woman was already getting hard.

"I wanted to see how far you'd go." She admitted, sighing when the Cuban rubbed her.

"Can I be on top, this time?" She asked, gazing into the younger woman's beautiful eyes.

"Yes."

Lauren smiled, tearing off that hoodie and doing the same to Y/N.

The woman was now only left in her bra and briefs, which were almost immediately discarded on the floor.

The Cuban leant down, deciding it was her turn to show the other what she could do with her mouth.

"Shit!" Y/N gasped when that warm mouth took her in.

Lauren hummed, tasting her sweet sperm.

The woman shuddered at the feeling of the vibrations of her voice.

Her penis was becoming fully erect, precum leaking out of her tip when the Cuban pulled away to stroke her.

Lauren made eye contact with her as she licked it up, spitting on her penis before taking her back into her mouth.

"Ugh, Lauren..." the woman moaned, hand gripping her long hair.

She didn't force her to suck her off, no, she just held it for her, letting her do as she pleased.

The Cuban swallowed around her, sucking her thick penis.

"Fuck... Laur, baby I'm gonna cum if you don't stop...." Lauren played with her hairless balls, feeling just how soft and silky they were.

"That's the point, baby." She licked her lips.

"But I want to cum with you." The Cuban let out a surprised gasp when the woman easily lifted her to sit on her lap, just in front of her penis.

"God, I love when you do that. It makes me feel so..."

"Like Daddy's baby girl? Maybe because you are Daddy's baby girl." Y/N chuckled, leaning in to attach their lips.

Lauren moaned, lifting her hips and searching with her hand for that penis that she almost immediately found with her first try.

The Cuban positioned it at her entrance, preparing herself for being stretched to the max once more.

She felt the woman against her cervix, making her groan softly.

"Do you want me to-"

"No. I want to be in control." Lauren whined, making her chuckle.

"You can be in control with me doing the work, baby."

"I can?" The Cuban asked, letting Y/N get on top of her.

The woman kissed her thighs, slipping them over her shoulders as she pushed into her.

"You tell me what to do and I listen."

Lauren moaned softly at the feeling of the woman almost immediately hitting her g-spot with the new position.

"Slow, baby... fuck yes, just like that...." She moaned, locking lips with the woman and arching her back when she felt her thrusting into her g-spot.

"God, fuck... mmm, faster..."

Y/N happily obliged, keeping direct eye contact with the beauty below her.

Lauren was writhing beneath her, bucking her hips and enjoying every single movement of Y/N's hips.

"You're so fucking beautiful." The words slipped out from the younger woman's mouth and she froze, realization coming over her face.

"Baby, hey. Y/N, it's okay." Lauren pulled her in, trying to get her to look at her again.

"Y/N, it's okay." She assured her, finally locking eyes with her.

The Cuban locked lips with her, encouraging her to go back to what she was doing.

"Please, keep going..." she whispered, making the woman nod and bury her face into her shoulder.

Lauren smelt her sweet scent, kissing and marking her neck and shoulder until she couldn't anymore.

She was being overwhelmed with the pleasure of this woman's body, feeling her pelvis just barely brushing her clit with each thrust, she was in heaven.

"Faster." She whimpered out and the woman happily complied, moaning softly into the Cuban's ear.

Lauren scratched down her back, grabbing her face to kiss her.

"Laur... mmm, baby..." the woman moaned, eyes falling shut as she got lost in her pleasure.

"Ugh, baby! I'm cumming!" The Cuban let out a high pitched moan, dragging her nails down the woman's back as she orgasmed around her.

Y/N groaned, speeding up her hips and pushing her through it.

She wasn't thrusting hard, just enough to get them both off.

"Shit, baby... mmm, fuck..." she abruptly pulled out after making the Cuban cum once more.

Lauren reached down, stroking her and feeling that warm sperm coat her vagina.

Luckily the couch was leather, her sperm being easy to clean off of it.

The Cuban yawned, making the woman chuckle.

"I didn't fuck you into oblivion this time. I wanted you able to walk." She teased, kissing the Cuban's lips and sitting up.

"Noooo, cuddles." Lauren whined, making grabby hands.

"Let me clean us up, first." The green eyed woman pouted at this, waiting very impatiently as the beautiful woman cleaned them up.

She cuddled with the Cuban on the couch, both of them under a blanket and watching the end of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Lauren found herself admiring the beauty on top of her.

Her beautiful features, her soft eyes, her beautiful smile.

Y/N's eyes found her's and she smiled, giving the Cuban a gentle Eskimo kiss.

The woman gently stroked Lauren's hip, watching the end credits until a new movie was on.

The Cuban could feel Y/N, she could feel her warm body against her's, she could hear her soft heartbeat as she rested her head against her chest.

It was soothing.

They were aligned, both physically, mentally, and spiritually.

The woman sat up and stretched after a while, letting out a soft yawn.

"I think it's time for bed." She looked over at the Cuban, chucking when she put up her hands in a grabby motion.

Lauren pouted, giving her best puppy-dog eyes.

"Fine." Y/N smiled at the woman, lifting her up and bringing her to her bedroom.

She laid her on her bed, untucking the covers.

"Nakey sleeps." Lauren spoke in her baby voice, making the woman nod.

"Nakey sleeps it is for the princess." Y/N smiled, turning out the light and climbing into bed with the Cuban.

The green eyed beauty cuddled into the woman, sighing and laying on top of her.

"Goodnight, Lauren."

"G'night, Y/N."

Lauren woke to her alarm, jumping up with a start.

Y/N was missing and there was a little heart shaped note on the empty space she left.

The Cuban smiled at the note, turning off her alarm and opening it up.

There, written in beautiful handwriting was a note from the beauty.

Good morning, Lauren!
I hope you're reading this before I get back, otherwise it would be kinda awkward to leave a note when I'm there with you.
Anyways, I am just out to grab some breakfast for us. And before you ask, no you don't have anything scheduled this morning. I made sure of that. I wanted to give us the chance to see what we can become by clearing our schedule for today and over the weekend. I will be back soon, so please do not worry. Also, I set out some clean clothes in the bathroom for after your shower.

Love, Y/N/N

Lauren smiled at the note, trying to keep herself from falling in love with this woman before she got hurt.

There was no possible way that Camila would allow her to date Y/N.

They were almost eight years apart, with the younger woman not even able to drink yet.

Lauren shook that thought away and sat the note back down before going to have a shower.

She used the woman's cherry blossom scented body wash, washing her hair with her shampoo and conditioner.

She got out of the shower smelling like Y/N, loving every second of it.

Just as she finished getting dressed, she heard a voice from downstairs.

The Cuban made her way down the stairs, hearing that familiar voice.

The woman's as clearly on the phone with someone and it seemed very important.

"Yes, I'll be there Monday morning as soon as you wake up. I missed you too, baby girl. I know, I can't wait to kiss you." The cuban's heart dropped in the pit of her stomach at that.

"Mhmm, I promise." Y/N looked up and smiled when she saw Lauren.

She gestured her over, "guess what, baby girl." She put the phone on speaker.

"Wat, Nini?!" The little girl exclaimed, sounding younger than 5 years old.

Lauren felt a wave of relief.

"Remember how I said that I made friends with a girl from Fifth Harmony?"

"Uh huh!! I so excited, Nini!! You gots piture?"

"I've got something better than a picture, baby. Lauren, say hi."

"Hi, sweetheart." The Cuban rasped out, heart filling with joy when she heard the squeal of the little girl.

Y/N chuckled at this, "dat Lauren, Nini!! Lauren got da pretty eyes!!" She exclaimed.

"I know, I know she does." The woman laughed, continuing to set out the items she got.

"I'll see you on Monday, okay sweet girl? I love you so much."

"Love you, Nini!"

"Bye, my baby." Y/N said goodbye to the girl.

"Bye bye!" Lauren chuckle at her little voice as Y/N hung up.

"I didn't know you had a daughter."

"Oh, she's not my daughter. Technically, she's my step sister." She set out the fruit tarts.

"Technically?"

"My sister adopted her after my father went to jail." She explained.

"So, by blood she's my half sister, but by law she is my niece." She shook it off.

"Why didn't you tell me your fathers in jail?" Lauren wrapped her arms around her.

"Maybe because it's a touchy subject for me? I don't know." She sighed, melting into her embrace.

"Besides, I don't think we've ever really talked about anything other than the obvious sexcapades we have." She chuckled, trying to lighten the mood as she got out the smoothies she brought.

"Mango smoothie." She told the Cuban as she handed over the smoothie.

"Pineapple cranberry." She took a sip of her smoothie, humming at the taste.

"No wonder your cum tastes so good." The Cuban smirked, making the woman nudge her.

"Back to the main topic. Maybe we should talk about things other than sex." Lauren sat with Y/N at the dining table as they had their breakfast.

"What was your father like?"

"Ugh, don't bother." The woman rolled her eyes.

"Y/N..."

"I don't know him. All I know is that he's this drugged up, drunk, of a man who loves to manipulate and sexualize all women."

"How do you know that?"

"Maybe because once I hit puberty he began to rape me and my sisters? Maybe because I was abused and punished for the way that I was born. Maybe because-"

"Y/N, I'm sorry." Lauren sighed, grabbing her hand.

"I didn't mean to sound so unsympathetic... I didn't mean it that way. I just thought you were judging based off of other's words." The woman let out a sigh, looking down and playing with her straw.

"Look at me." The woman didn't listen, making the Cuban gently grab her cheek.

"I said, look at me." Lauren repeated herself, making tears form in those beautiful eyes.

"None of that was your fault."

"I know, I know that. It's just a reopened wound that healed a long time ago." She wiped her tears away, feeling stupid for crying.

"Maybe that wound was deeper than you thought, baby." Lauren gently kissed her lips.

"I've healed and I'm stronger now because of it." The Cuban smiled at this, stroking her cheek.

There was nothing that made her happier than hearing how a woman learned to heal on her own.

"What about you, what's your family like? Mine's clearly dysfunctional." She teased, taking a sip of her smoothie.

"It's nothing special. My mom is Clara, dad is Mike. I have a brother and a sister, Chris and Taylor." She smiled.

"How many siblings did you say you had?" Y/N laughed at that question.

"Ugh, don't get me started. From oldest to youngest, we have Avril, Ashley, Dominic, Colson, Maggie, Madison, Vanessa, Dylan, Cole, Madelaine, Bea, and then me." She smiled.

"All different fathers, except the twins, of course."

"What?! Oh, my god! Camila's been busy!" Lauren laughed, making the woman burst into laughter, herself.

"Ugh, you don't know the half of it." Y/N rolled her eyes, playfully.

"What a delightful, dysfunctional family." She teased.

Lauren chuckled at her words, finally able to get to know the woman for who she was.

(Tired of writing this)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

389 24 3
(I hope I fixed the spelling mistakes and the grammar mistakes) ❤️💙❤️💙 The name speaks for itself but who want the revenge 🤔🤔🤔 let find out and...
43.5K 582 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
116K 4.2K 23
Continuation of my one shot She Loves Control from my Camren One Shots Collection. Requested from many of my loyal and gorgeous readers. The first ch...