BROTHERS IN ARMS

By dreamworld20_07

This is a story about three brothers. The eldest brother is serving his life for his nation while the other t... More

Introduction
Introduction -2
1• First day
2• Suprised
3• Friends
4• Senior SC
5• Late
6• Punishment
7• Swimming
8• Football
9• Flashback
10• Vaibhav
11• Casual
12• Training
13• Sneak out
14• Expulsion
15• Shivering
16• Mess duty
17• Dishes
18• Exhausted
19• Medcare
20• Coffee
21• Apology
23• Tired
24• Vaibhav's past life
25• Pasta
26• Pushups
27• Cadet karan?
28• Marching
29• Officer Aditya
30• Mind reading
31• Old man
32• 20th march, 2016
33• Suicide?
34• Hitler
NOTE
35• Argument
36• Privileged
37• Partial
38• Cane
39• Cards
40• Aditya
41• Stern aryan
42• Situps
Important note
43• Senior
Note
44• Fainted
45• Realization
46• Birthday party?
47• Car
48• Driving

22• Repairing

2.2K 125 33
By dreamworld20_07

Thank you to all those who commented on my story. It means a lot ❤.

Vaibhav - "So now it is time for some well deserved repairing. Isn't siddharth? " He asked

Siddharth looked up and said "As you wish sir " In a very low tone.

Vaibhav - "Voh toh hai hi " He said sarcastically and all the seniors laughed at this ridiculous sense of humour. The juniors also laughed even though they didn't find it humorous.But still they all laughed just for the sake of their seniors.

But suddenly vaibhav stopped laughing and looked at them with one eyebrow raised. In an intimidating way. They all also stopped laughing.

They all gulped and got scared after seeing this sudden change in his behavior.

Vaibhav -"Bohot hassi aa rhi haina tum logo ko? Koi baat tumhari hassi toh mai band kerwata hu " He smiled sadistically.

Vaibhav - "Kyu na aaj tumhe repairing lawn ke darshan kerwa hi dete hai. " He then turned towards his batchmates and asked "kyu bhaiyo. Kya kehte ho tum log? " He asked and they all agreed to it.

He then turned towards his juniors who were shivering in fear about this new type of punishment.

Vaibhav - "20 seconds and tum sab mujhe uss lawn mai dikhne chahiye" He ordered and they all ran for their lives.

Within 20 seconds they all reached the ground as ordered and stood in three lines. In a proper manner.

Soon the seniors reached the ground and stood in front of them.

The lawn was not like an ordinary lawn. There were no trees with leafs or bushes , it was just a barren piece of land. The ground had no grass at all. The pebbles and thorns were sticking out.

Vaibhav- "Thik se dekh liya yeh lawn sabne? " He asked and they all replied positively.

Vaibhav nodded and said "Toh koi mujhe bata sakta hai ki yeh lawn specially kis cheez ke liye use hota hai? " He asked and one boy raised his hand. Hesitately.

Vaibhav - "Haan tum batao kya reason hai? " He asked while pointing at the young boy.

Boy - "Sir.. For... The repairing of... The cadets...? " He said more like a question. He was not confident with his answer.

Vaibhav noticed this and said "Aage aa tu" He ordered and the boy came two steps forward from his position.

Vaibhav - "Drop and give me 20 crisp push up and pls with a decent speed " He ordered and the boy dropped on all fours and started doing push ups.

He immediately completely the count and stood straight.

Boy - '20 pushups completed sir " He reported.

Vaibhav - "Now give me your answer again " He ordered and the boy understood that vaibhav wants him to answer with confidence.

He took a deep breath and said "Sir this lawn is specially used for the Repairment of the first year cadets by the senior most batch and the second year batch sir " He answered in one go.

Vaibhav nodded and said "Next time answer confidence ke saath hi dena hai. Is that clear? " He asked

Boy - "Yes sir. Crystal clear sir "

Vaibhav - "So as he said ki yeh lawn junior most batch ke cadets ki repairing ke liye use hota hai. Bilkul sahi kaha isne. Saalo se yeh lawn issi kaam ke liye use hota hai. Jab bhi seniors ko apna gussa utarna hota hai yaa junior most batch ke bacho ne kuch bohot badi harkat kri hoti hai tab tab unke seniors unhe iss lawn mai laake ache se samajhate hai " He said

Vaibhav- " Yeh ritual kayi saalo se chala aa rha hai. Tumhare seniors yaani hum plus humare seniors, humare seniors ke seniors bhi iss ritual ka hissa ban chuke hai "

Vaibhav- "Tumhare senior most trainer Colonel Karan sharma bhi khud iss ground mai orientated hue hai orr unhone apne juniors ki orientation kri bhi hai issi lawn mai. Toh aaj tum logo bhi iss lawn pe orientated hone ka pleasure milega. Is that clear? " He asked

First year - "Yes sir" They all replied.

Vaibhav - "Front rolls from this end of the lawn to that end of the lawn for 20 rounds. " He ordered and they all started doing the front rolls.

It was so difficult to do front rolls on this lawn as compared to the training ground because the land here was rough and thorny.
They were having so much difficulty but still they were not stopping .

Vaibhav - "Siddharth halt " He ordered and siddharth immediately stopped.

Vaibhav - "Yaha main galti teri thi. Toh tujhe thodi extra punishment toh milni chahiye na. Remove your t-shirt and resume front rolling." He ordered and siddharth silently removed his T-shirt to prevent further extension in his punishment.

He removed the T-shirt and resumed the front rolls. Now it was 100x difficult for him because the thorns and pebbles were poking directly on his bare skin.

He was continuously hissing but vaibhav paid no heed to him.

After completing the 20 rolls they all stood in attention position. They all were covered in pebbles thorns and dust. Some of the areas on their bodies were bleeding . But siddharth was a different story . His entire back had cuts, bleeding spots and rash skin.

Everyone looked at him with pity but siddharth was trying his best to show no emotions. But deep inside he was screaming in pain.

Vaibhav- "20 seconds remove the pebbles and dust from your body " He ordered and they all started removing the dust particles from their body.

Siddharth was struggling to reach his back to remove the thorns but he couldn't reach.

Rahul tried to help him but vaibhav stopped him by saying "Maine kaha apni body saaf kro naa ki apne friends ki. But since aapko orders theek se sunayi nhi dete isliye you lose the privilege to clean yourself Cadet rahul"

Now rahul and siddharth both stood waiting for others to clean themselves.

Siddharth- "Tujhe kya jarurat thi yeh kerne ki. Dekh ab Tu bhi fas gya " He whispered to rahul when vaibhav was not looking at them.

Rahul - "Tu pagal hai. Dost hu mai tera. Tera saath nhi dunga toh kiska dunga. Vaibhav sir ka? " He joked and they both chuckled.

Vaibhav noticed this and said "Very good. Tume abhi bhi hassi aa rhi hai? "

They both immediately stopped laughing and looked straight and said "Apologies sir. This won't be repeated"

Vaibhav - "That i will make sure sirs. So now come and stand here " He ordered while pointing at a spot right in front of him.

They both gulped and went to stand at the spot.

Vaibhav - "Spot jog " He ordered to both of them.

They both started doing spot jog at a decent speed.

Vaibhav- "Bohot yaarana hai na dono mai. Toh ab tum dono mai se agar ek bhi banda ruka so you both will give me 20 knuckle pushups. And then resume the spot jog. And dare you both try to cheat. " He said and they both gulped at the warning.

Vaibhav then turned towards the other boys.

Vaibhav - "Ho gyi saaf safaai? " He asked and they all replied positively.

Vaibhav - "Ab thoda orr ganda kerte hai tum logo. Kyunki kya hai na mujhe tum log itne saaf aache nhi lag rhe " He said with a cheeky smile on his face.

Vaibhav- "Start crawling from one end to the other. Start moving your lazy asses now " He ordered

They all thought "Agar dobara zameen pe letana tha toh kapde saaf kerwaye hi kyu "

But nevertheless they started crawling from one end of the lawn to the other end of the lawn.

Meanwhile with siddharth and rahul.

They both have done a total of 60 pushups because siddharth stopped doing spot jog one time and rahul two times.

By now they both were breathless and panting like thirsty dogs.

Vaibhav- "Ab hassi nhi aa rhi? Haslo na " He said sarcastically.

Vaibhav- "Stop . Go and join your batchmates. " He ordered both of them.

They both immediately stopped and started taking deep breaths as they were breathless.

Out of nowhere they both felt a stinging pain on their calves and turned around to see vaibhav standing with his famous glare and a damn cane.

Vaibhav- "Maine Batchmates ko join kerne ko kaha hai naa ki rest kerne ko. Now move your dumb asses and start crawling. Rahul remove your T-shirt as well. " He ordered and both of them immediately obliged his orders.

They both joined their Batchmates while crawling.

Like this vaibhav screwed them for one more hour and dismissed them.

Hey guys pls support and encourage my story. Vote and comment your ideas.

What is your favorite moment?

Who is/are your favorite character/characters? "

Thank you❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 3.5K 34
3 brothers serving the country 'india' along with their father and living a beautiful and disciplined life but always feel like something is missing...
59.2K 3.1K 19
This is a story of twins and their strict and possessive father🤍
19.4K 1.1K 12
Based on BROmance.....