When I Rule The World (Tbhk x...

By Capnolie

I was a normal Mokke who one day got captured by Teru to be his little sister's pet. She tossed me around li... More

A new Flyer
You little Rascals! (Chapter 1)
FORCE WILL BE USED! (Chapter 2)
A Good Human Excuse (Chapter 3)
Mission Failed Successfully (Chapter 4)
Awkward Encounters (Chapter 5)
Seduction 101 (Chapter 6)
Quick To Snatch And Quicker To Catch (Chapter 7)
Yashiro the Denji kin (Chapter 8)
Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)
While I Was Suffering (Chapter 10)
EVERYTHING IS UNDER MY CONTROL (Chapter 12)
A Matter Of Trust? (Chapter 13)
Your Missteps Are Catching Up (Chapter 14)
Electricity In The Air (Chapter 15)
An Untimely End? (Chapter 16)
Everyone Kneel! (Chapter 17)
Light Out (Chapter 18)
Some Little Snitch (Chapter 19)
Free From My Collar (Chapter 20)
Porcelain Throne (Chapter 21)
It Broke So Easily (Chapter 22)
Mint's Other Side (Chapter 23)
Dirty Little Traitor (Chapter 24)
Is this fine? (Chapter 25)
We Found Bubble! (Chapter 26)
More Than Just A Monster (Chapter 27)
Who Would Save Me? (Chapter 28)
BACK IN HELL (Chapter 29)
Little Devil! (Chapter 30)
Bullying (Chapter 31)
Good Old Therapy (Chapter 32)
High And Mighty (Chapter 33)
Celebration On Dooms Day (Chapter 34)
Push or Pull?! (Chapter 35)
A Strange Help (Chapter 36)
My Blessing Was Your Curse (Chapter 37)
A Note from Author san
What She Is About (Chapter 38)
Firefly (Chapter 39)
Your Part Of The Promise (Chapter 40)
Judgment Is Pending (Chapter 41)
Author San Is Ill
Look At Me Hanako (Chapter 42)
A Devil In The Angel's Eye (Chapter 43)
A Week Full Of Paranoia (Chapter 44)
I Rule The World (Chapter 45)
A Torn Flyer
Murmurs In The Background

Cold Sweat (Chapter 11)

668 44 10
By Capnolie

After a bit of walking and hopping through boundaries, we were back at the Candy-Bar. Cotton together with the rest of the crew decided to watch over Mitsuba while I and Mint went back to the school to finish our original mission.

"That was unexpected..."
I started as we were back at the school wandering through the hallway. Classes were about to end in a few minutes.

"Yep, as if it was fate for us to catch him."
Mint answered

"It might just be fate that we take over this school. I mean did you ever actually expect us to go this far- Us a few cowardly Mokke."
I continued while pointing at me as we arrived in front of Yashiros and Akane's classroom.

"Not...in a HUNDRED years! But you and I always were different, you know you say that you are cowardly which yes you sometimes are but you are braver and more determined than any other Mokke I ever met."
Mint rambled as it comfortably sat on my shoulder

"Pff you make it sound as if we are wolves in sheep's clothing. But one thing I give to you- you truly are special. Dare I say the smartest Mokke and best comrade I could have met!"
I said cheerfully and awkward silence passed us as it didn't reply.

Confused I looked towards my shoulder wondering if I said something wrong only to see it hiding its face.

"Is- Mint so flustered over that comment, damn cute."
I thought as for a second I caught it rubbing its tears away

"Ehhhhhk!"
Mint suddenly screeched making my heart jump and quite possibly me too

"Teru around the corner, quick hide!"
Mint jabbered as it clung to my shoulder in fear. My heartbeat was as fast as my uncoordinated breath, unregulated and quick I ran through the hallway and stumbled around the corner.

I ducked down my senses on edge, sweat slowly dripping down my face and eyes starting to become teary from the heat in my face.

"(Y/n), c-calm down it's fine. I don't think- he saw us."
The Mokke exhaled as it tried to take deep breathes

A loud ringing slowly started to sneak into my senses as I tried steadying my breath. Sounds of steps filled the hallway and soon students passed by as I peeked around the corner.

After a short scan through the crowd, my eyes locked on Akane who was talking to Teru. Both of them looked on edge even though their conversation seemed calm. Together they started walking in the same direction as most students did.

"It's lunch break many students are going to the cafeteria."
Mint's voice ripped me out of my thoughts

"I bet these two eat lunch in their council room. In the cafeteria, they would get swarmed. I already see three girls and two guys following them."
I answered still observing them as they walk over to the stairs soon disappearing out of my sight

"Teru sure is popular amongst Humans, too bad that all that is just a facade to hide his real self."
I continue making my friend answer quickly

"I don't think it's all a facade, he might not be that bad if you are, well not a supernatural. "

I turn towards the little Mokke my eyes focused on its green discolouration
"Are you defending him?"

"No! You are getting defensive. A point is a point don't get so mad about it."
It spoke clearly

"... maybe whatever. I'll never forgive him, even if he changed. I don't care the damage is done already "
I said trying to look unfazed

"Forgiveness is a strength you know? Showing that you are strong by taking revenge isn't strength."
It said making me wonder what it thought about me.
Parting my lips for a second I take a small breath before answering
"I'm not only doing this for myself. I'm doing it for every Mokke who has suffered."

Its eyes looked at me curiously not judging nor approving as if my short moment of hesitation was all it wanted to see.

"Yeah, it's for all Mokke. Sorry, it was wrong for me to think that you might only be doing this for yourself."
The mokke said looking down

"Chin up comrade! This is not the time to sulk, what do we do next?"
I ask making it look up at me

"While we are waiting for them to separate so we can catch Akane alone let's investigate his crush Aoi."
Mint answers making me raise a brow

"Are you suggesting we take her hostage too?"

"Possibly, if he really is willing to do anything to protect her. It might be enough to tell him that she will get hurt if he doesn't do as we tell him to."
The Mokke explains

"That seems like a dangerous bluff. If we do that he might get Teru to protect her which would be our end."
I answered shaking my head when suddenly a flash sparked in me

"Ohoho, I think I know what to do~ Does Minka make love potions? Let's tell him that if he doesn't do what we say we'll make her fall for me?"
I say my grin looking eviler with every passing moment

"Ah! Great idea but allow me to add to this plan. Did you know- that Akane doesn't really like Teru? If you get what I mean~"
Mint cues its Aura darkening
"Ohoho making her fall for his enemy, I like how you think!"
I say, Mint answering soon after
"BuuuUuut- is he going to believe us that we have a love potion?"

"You know what it takes to be a good scammer...CONFIDENCE. Let's just say 'fuck around and find out'. Do you think he'll take the risk?"
My voice was filled with mischief as Mint looked at me before taking a few steps back.

"You sometimes are really, really horrifying for a Mokke. Remind me to stay on your good side...also use less f-words!"
It scolds as we continue to follow Teru and Akane.

Hours passed as we stayed in the shadows waiting for them to separate but they stuck together. Every time they were about to leave each other's site the world seemed to throw them together again.

"Careful Mint they'll see you!"
I whisper as we hid in an empty classroom in front of the student council.

"Yeah yeah. Also, the last hours I've been thinking don't you think it's stupid to tell Akane directly if we could just do it per letter."
Mint outed its concern as we continued to observe our targets.

Teru and Akane were entering the council room when out of nowhere the door to our empty class creaked open.

Yashiro entered oblivious to our presence as she sat down at one of the desks, taking out papers and a pouch.

Mint and I gave each other a glance knowing exactly what to do. I slowly snuck up to her desk before flicking her head
"Boooo"
I cued as she flinched releasing a loud shriek making me put a hand over her mouth before anyone could hear her.

"Hey, hey don't yell. It's me."
I whisper taking my hand away from her warm face

"That's reason enough for me to yell! What's it with you supernaturals always wanting to sneak up on me."
She grumbles with furrowed brows

"Ahaha isn't it the job of a ghost to spook people~"
I smile wiggling my hands creepily

"Plus I'll need you to do something!"
Upon hearing that Yashiro frowned

"You aren't going to make me do something horrible are you?"
She asked concerned, making a smile appear on my cheeks

"Nooo! Why would I ever do that~ I just need you to hand a letter to Akane as soon as Teru isn't with him anymore. "
I explain as she continued to give me a mistrusting look

"Do I have a choice?"
She asks making me shake my head in reply.

After that Mint and I started writing a letter for Akane. Threatening him to do as I say if he didn't want us to make Aoi fall for Teru with the help of a love potion. We also made sure to clearly advise for the letter to be destroyed after reading, preferably burned and for him to not say anything about me or this letter.

Yashiro quickly folded an envelope for us as we wrote. I made sure to not let her read any of it. Finally, it was done and we handed it to Yashiro who sealed the envelope with a piece of washi tape.

It was clear that Yashiro understood that we were threatening Akane however she knew she couldn't do anything about it. Not knowing that we were putting her best friend at risk she held the letter refraining from reading it.

My sleepiness was immediately ripped out of me as we heard footsteps pass the classroom. Ducking down to not be seen through the window I caught a quick glance of blond hair, Teru must have finally left.

The footsteps soon faded out of hearing range making Yahiro leave the classroom. As she did Akane too entered the hallway his phone pressed against his ear.

I observed from the classroom as Mint who wasn't one of the fastest and sneakiest Mokke for nothing went to the end of the hallway to warn us in case Teru came back.

Akane didn't say anything as he continued to listen to the caller while leaning against the wall.

Yashiro approached him nervously, my anxiety rising with the second. Something didn't feel right I realized as a discomforting shudder ran down my back.

"Uhh, um Akane?"
She mumbled as Akane looked at her bored still on a call with someone.

Awkwardly fumbling in her pocket she pulled out the letter
"This is for you but don't misunderstand! This letter isn't from me."

"Alright, they are here."
Akane finally spoke. It took me a second to understand the meaning of the sentence but as it slowly became clear my body started breaking out in a cold sweat, this was a trap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 194 24
(Slow updated I am so sorry, I'm really trying, I promise just please understand) "Hey, have you heard about the Theater Demon? Huh? You haven't? The...
24.7K 656 19
"𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕠𝕠!~" [Requests are closed] Credits to @tomorrow-by-tsundere for making my theme <33 note: this book is now discontinued a...
24.4K 762 35
. . . "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako, are you there?" . . "I'm here." "NENE, DUCK, THERE'S A PERVERT IN THE BATHROOM!" . . damn, he's a cute pervert though...
60.4K 1.5K 25
π—¦π˜π˜‚π—°π—Έ 𝗢𝗻 π—§π—•π—›π—ž/JSHK| ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π• π•¨π•Ÿ π•’π••π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 ~Finished~ Chapters are kinda short, a few paragraphs in one chapter! ...