ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

By YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... More

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter Three: Hellhole

1.1K 36 4
By YsaCordova31

                          Ysa's POV

It's been a week and I'm still hoping that this nightmare would end. I sighed when I heard the intercom at the airport announced that our flight to Paris will be in a minute. I guess there's no turning back now,huh?

"So? I guess this is goodbye for now." James said. Our band's drummer.

" Don't be a big baby,James. Our band might be on hiatus but our brotherhood remains." Kent. Our bass.

"Geez. What a moron. We could always visit her whenever we can so quit gawking and start hugging " Nicole, our guitarist.

"Ysa won't disappear forever you idiots! I know you'll come back to us. Not now, but maybe someday. For now, we'll support you." Ethan,our pianist said while his wrapping his hands around me.

"Okay. Enough you four. Now say your goodbye's and we'll be on our way inside." Allison said to them.

We hugged each other and bid farewell. I'm sure I'll miss them. After all, they're all the brothers I never asked for and yet here they are. I looked back to see James hugging Nicole and Kent. And Ethan is just staring at me with his deep black eyes. I smiled a little thinking of how much a big baby they are when I'm not around.

"I know you'll miss them but they could always visit us you know " Allison said.

"I know.they can't survive without me and I'm sure he'll be coming to see me in a month or so" I said.

"I'm happy to see you grow closer to your bandmates." Allison.

"They're not just my bandmates,Alli. They're my brothers." I replied as we head to our seats. The plane didn't take a while before taking off. I stretched my arms in the air and make myself comfortable while watching tv.

NEWS FLASH FROM PARIS. TODAY WILL BE A SUNNY WEATHER TO ALL BECAUSE LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR SAVES PARIS AGAIN FROM FALLING INTO THE HANDS OF HAWK MOTH. AND IT SEEMS THAT OUR HEROES ARE NOT ALONE THIS TIME. FIGHTING WITH THEM ARE ANOTHER SUPERHEROES, CARAPACE AND RENA ROUGE. IM NADIA CHAMMACK! REPORTING YOU LIVE FROM PARIS.

Another miraculous holder huh? Ladybug and Cat noir? I guess Jinro is right. There are more miraculous out there.

"Woah! Look Ysa. Paris has superheroes too! Who are they again?" Allison asked.

"Ladybug and Cat noir. Paris superheroes." I answered while watching the heroes fight the villains. Ladybug catches the butterfly and purified it.then letting it go again. How pathetic. She let it go back to it's master and gave him a chance to regroup his vermin's. What kind of hero is that? That's why Paris are always in danger because she's giving back hawkmoth's akuma. So the akuma akumatizes the person with negative energy? Much to my luck. I'm more than a negative energy. I despise everything and I can be a perfect victim for him. But that's not gonna happen. I'll burn them before it gets to me..

"Earth to Ysa! Are you listening to me?" Allison shakes my shoulder.

"Tsk! I don't want to talk about superheroes and stuffs Alli. So what if they're miraculous holders? I don't give a damn about them." I said as I closed my eyes to sleep. I can hear her whisper.

"Meanie."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The flight took hours and when we landed to Paris it was indeed sunny yet the warm breeze welcomes me and Alli while we get out of the airport.

"The car will be here in a minute. So don't take off your disguise or else will be caught by your fans." Allison reminded.

I always disguised myself as a boy. I don't know why though. It came like a hobby. Even though my long black hair will sometimes not fit the wig I bought I still feel peace when no one recognizes me. Allison said I looked like a boy when I disguised myself and change my voice into a manlier tone.

"Where are we staying?" I asked while putting my sunglasses.

"I booked a hotel near your parent's house so that you won't take long traveling if you want to visit them." She answered.

"What hotel?"

"Le Grand Paris. It is owned by the mayor. André Bourgeois. Oh, and he has a daughter Chloe Bourgeois. She's your age." She answered while tapping into her phone

"It's not shocking that you ran a background check to that hotel but I didn't know that you had check the owners background too." I said.

" Of course I would check! I can only do what's right for you. What if your fans find out that you're here on Paris without proper announcement? I wouldn't be surprised if they would ransack the place to find you. You have no idea how popular you are! Remember what happened last year? You were almost crushed by those people." Allison said.

"Tsk! Whatever Alli." I replied.

She just smiled and went back to her phone. A minute later our ride came and we went inside before someone notices us.

"Try to take a nap first." Allison.

"I'm not sleepy anymore. I slept on the plane earlier." I said.

"So? What are your plans here on Paris? Are you going to meet your parents?" She asked.

I know she would ask that. She's looking forward for my reunion with them for years now. I wouldn't be surprised if she's going to call them here.

"Maybe after the event with Mr.Agreste. we'll be busy starting tomorrow Alli. I don't want distractions while working." I said.

She just replied OKAY.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So? How was Paris? Anything changed?" Asked my Bestfriend, Eunice De Vega.

"I couldn't care less Eun" I replied.

I'm in my bed having a video call with the two of them.

"I'm sure you're curious about the place Ysa. I mean, you were gone for 9 years." Said my other Bestfriend, Samantha Roché.

I met them when I was 12. The three of us were working at a modeling agancy before we were discovered by a talent manager. Eunice is now a dedicated model and Samantha has her own business regarding with modeling of course. I was the one who continue to pursue being in a band and modeling too. Im also an actress in a movie and so far, I made 5 movies in just 3 years. Talk about achievements. And I couldn't be happier with my life. I convinced myself.

"I told you. London is the best and secure place I'll ever wanted to be." I answered.

"Seriously? But that's your hometown Ysa." Eunice.

"You mean my hellhole?" I asked.

"Geez. You never change. You're still as cold hearted as ever. Thanks to your sister" Samantha sarcastically said.

"Yeah. Of course. Anyway I'm hanging up now. I wanna stroll a little bit. Later."

We bid goodbye's and I went to get my luggage to find a suitable outfit to wear. I don't wanna wear disguise for now. I'm just gonna grab my hoodie and sunglasses although the sun's going down now. I texted Allison about my plan to stroll around because she went to the grocery store to grab our dinner and some other stuffs.

"Ready to go,Ysa?" Jinro asked.

"Let's go." I replied.

We went to the park and I'm satisfied about the place. There are lots of food stalls and other fun activities you can play with. Though there's some people walking around with their family and friends. What caught my attention most is the boy with white and stripes shirt posing for the photographer. He was being cheered by his friends. A blunette girl with pigtails, a red hair with glasses and a boy with a cap and glasses. They're really supportive of their friend. What a sight. I turned around to buy cotton candy even though I don't eat sweets. I just wanna try something new.

"Whoo! Go dude! Keep up the good work!" The guy with the cap cheered.

"Adrien you're doing great. I love yo-- I mean. Im impress.!" The blunette girl said stuttering. Seriously? What a clumsy girl. So Adrien is that model's name huh? Familiar but nah.

I walked around and saw a bakery across the street. This must be the bakery that Allison mentioned. My parents bakery. It really changes. It was bigger than before. And the color is pink. My favorite color. BEFORE. I walked inside it to see that the inside hasn't change. It was as if I never left. I roamed my eyes to see our family pictures. I was so young back then. Careless and lovely. I was reminiscing when I heard a familiar voice..

"May I help you?" A man asked. I looked at him and began to tear up a little. He was as if I never left. He grew a beard though.

"It's nice to see you too........Dad." I quietly respond.

His eyes grew big from the shock and he almost fell while running towards me. Once he's infront of me he hugged me tightly and I can feel him sobbing while saying how much he missed me.

"My daughter. It's been so long! Why didn't you tell me you're going back? Your mom and I could've pick you up from the airport." He said while stroking my head.

"It's okay dad. I'm with my manager. We booked a hotel not far from here." I said.

He seemed confuse that I had a manager and I explained things to him. He seemed to understand it.

"So my daughter is a famous singer and a model now? Oh how proud I am of you! That explains why your covering your face. Don't worry . Daddy will protect you. No one can come near my daughter.HAHAHA" He laughed and hug me again.

"Tom? Who are you laughing with? I can hear you from the kitchen. Who is---- Ysa???" Mom asked surprised.

"Nice to see you again,Mom." I gave her a reassuring smile.

"I'm not dreaming right? You're really my daughter?" She walks towards me and dad while holding my face closer.

"I'm Ysa,mom. I'm your daughter." I reassured.

Seconds after, she started sobbing infront of me.

"I thought I'll never see you again! Why didn't you call us? I was so worried about you. " She said.

I explained things for the both of them since day one. And I can tell that little by little they began to understand my situation.

"I can't believe my daughter is the famous Ysa of the band Angel's and Devil's. I love your songs. Marinette and your dad played it many times and still can't get enough." Mom said.

"She can't know I'm back mom. Promise me you won't tell her yet."

"But she's been waiting for you to come back dear." Dad

"Today's not the right time mom and dad. "

"Are you still mad at her?" Mom asked.

I just nodded my head. The disappointment I felt that day still lingers my head up until now.

"She's trying Ysa. I hope you can forgive her." Mom .

"We're not perfect darling. No one is. But atleast we're trying to confront our past and make new memories." Dad.

"I'm trying too,dad. Don't worry I'll figure something out." I said.

I bid farewell to them when Allison called me that she's home and I should too. I promised them I'll see them once the project is done. I was alone with Jinro at the balcony to get some fresh air and I was wearing my night gown because I'm ready to go to bed when a certain black cat in a suit leaped passed me. Our eyes locked at each other and she seemed shocked to see me. What? Something on my face?

"What's wrong with that superhero? He seemed a bit surprised to see me." I asked.

"Heh? Who knows? Maybe he was mesmerized by you.everyone does." Jinro replied while tucking his bed.

I just shrugged my shoulder and went inside my blanket. I won't get it inside my head. As I was laying in bed, I remember what my parents said about marinette.

"She's changed,huh? How can she forget everything so easily?" I asked myself.

"Well,maybe she doesn't want to argue with you anymore and maybe she regrets everything." Jinro answered.

"I dont know, Jinro." I replied.

"You have to move on,Ysa. People changed and maybe you need to too. " He said while and started snoring.

"Sleep talking?" I shook my head and chuckled. Jinro really helped me figure out my own emotions. I just lay down and let's it out of my head, I need to sleep because I have a big day tomorrow. Minutes later I can feel the sleepiness in me.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                       -End Of Chapter Three

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 3.2K 49
Marinette Dupain Cheng, the famous fashion designer of Paris and the owner of the DC fashion company was fed up with her parents for constantly askin...
148K 4.4K 55
Adrien Agreste, the famous model in all over the world, and youngest billionaire at the age of 23 that the world had known, owner of the most success...
602 16 15
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
8.3K 375 13
[cσмρℓєτє∂ ❤] Adrienette non-heroes!AU *** Marinette Dupain-Cheng was an employee on Gabriel Brand, a top-selling fashion brand in Paris, it was her...