๏ฝ”๏ฝ•๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ“- joรฃo fรฉlix

By meghaniscoolerthanu

"๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด'๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป, ๐—œ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๏ฟฝ... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13

3

369 3 9
By meghaniscoolerthanu

the next day we woke up and it was the weekend and she didn't have work either, so we decided to just sort the house out a little all day.

she leaves me to make lunch and then we both have a break and eat, we put a movie on in the background but it was super boring because we both must've fell asleep for around an hour.

she yawns as she wakes up and nudges me to wake up, we get up and get changed as we have a dinner with some freinds/teammates later.

she gets in the shower and when she gets out she picks out a white top and tucked it into her tight white jeans. she wore a gold pearl necklace and her long brown jacket with some white boots.

she touched up her makeup and personally, I didn't think she needed it but it made her feel so much better about herself so I didn't say anything. she looked too gorgeous with and without.

we get in the car and she looked anxious to meet my freinds, I hold her hand softly trying to comfort her, she looked at me and smiled and started to blush but looked at the window beside her in time so she thought I wouldn't notice. I did but just giggled along as i found it sweet

we arrive at the venue and get escorted to our seats, she held my hand tighter as she saw the group of people infront of her, "it's okay love." I say smiling whilst whispering in her ear softly so no one else would hear.

we sat down next to eachother and almost immediately the waiter asked for our drinks, I started to worry as most of them spoke Portuguese.

everyone else orders their drinks and it's finally my turn to, i then order and in like 10 minutes the waiter comes back with our drinks.

"obrigada!" I say, I didn't mean to but it slipped out, it shouldn't be a problem but I hope they don't think i speak Portuguese because what if they try talk to me in Portuguese and I don't understand?!

"essa é sua namorada João?" (Is this your girlfreind joão?) one says "não, somos apenas amigos, suponho" (no, we're just freinds I suppose) he replies. it gets awkward so I excuse myself to go to the bathroom

I just sit in there for a moment till I hear someone come in, it was joão?

"why are you in here?" I say curiously

"I need to use the bathroom.." he said smirking

I could tell he obviously didn't.

he came upto me, he lifted my chin up with his thumb and then he started to kiss me. he moved down to my neck and started giving me hickeys.

"joão!!" I say. he widens his eyes realising what he had just done. "I am so so sor-" he says I smirked at him "I bet you can't find my sweet spot." he started to smirk back, "oh yeah? guess I will just have to keep trying." I smile and start blushing like crazy. "shoot, I forgot my foundation. I can't cover it and-" "don't worry about it amor, you don't need to cover it." "yes but what if someone sees it?" "they wont know it's me that gave you them." "okay fine, now we need to go back to the table otherwise they'd wonder where we went and get suspicious"

we arrive at the table and i was still blushing and rethinking everything that just happened. I kept smiling smugly at joão from across the table.

the food arrived and it was actually pretty good, once we eat, me and joao decide not to get desserts and so we wait outside for our driver.

we get in the car and we just sit and talk. we decide to take a photo for insta or snap or something idek

that photo is my fave ever. my hickeys were showing in it too but I just edit them out.

we get home and put artic monkeys on and just dance in the kitchen together for no reason. I have a feeling I was blushing the whole time but I suppose it was fine. I kiss him on the lips again and smirk whilst our lips are a millisecond away.. I feel him smirk too.

I check the time after and it was already really late

we go to bed and wake up the next day,

"goodmorning amor" joão says when he noticed me next to him.

"goodmorning hermoso" I say blushing

we get out of bed and I make breakfast, I made an English breakfast because joão has never tried it and i couldn't really be bothered to make something that hard.

whilst I'm flipping the egg, I feel warm hands around my waist and a soft head on my shoulder. I freeze for a moment realising it was joao, I then started blushing like mad and smirking.

he starts putting music on and starts rocking me with him as he was vibing to the music, it was so fun.

"I have training today btw bonita" he says

"that's fine, I will drop you there and I might go get coffee with a freind or something"

I feel him smile and say nothing, I smile back to myself.

whilst he was eating breakfast I noticed him staring at his phone intensly,

"what you looking at amor?" I say curiously

"oh, nothing" he says still focusing on his phone

I roll my eyes and finish my breakfast

then head upstairs to get changed out of my comfy clothes.

I wear a casual light blue button up shirt with a white pencil skirt and curl my hair at the ends a little.

I apply some mascara and some light lipstick and blush.

joao walks in and kisses my forehead whilst I was sitting on the chair at my makeup desk and he was standing behind it

I see hes already dressed and I jump up from my chair and say

"are you ready to go amor?"

"yes, are you?"

"I am, let's go"

we get in the car and I drop him off after a 10-20 minute drive. I kiss him on the cheek,

"have fun training my love" I say whilst waving goodbye.

I then leave and go to the shopping centre for a bit to waist time whilst I wait for him to ask me to pick him up.

I don't really find anything to my fancy and just go to get more food and a drink as I was hungry and had been walking for awhile.

joão then texts me asking me to pick him up, I go drive there but it wasn't a long drive because I didn't go far for that reason

he gets in and i ask him how it was and he just replies

"good, how was shopping?"

"it was decent, I didn't buy anything because there wasn't much there I liked."

"ohhh"

we arrive home and just go upstairs and chill whilst musics playing. I move closer to him and he looks at me and smirks.

I move closer again and start kissing him trying to tease him, let's just say it worked.

I moved down to his neck and found his sweet spot and started kissing it like crazy. he let out a moan.

I smirked whilst I looked into his eyes.

and did it again in his sweet spot. "ohmy.. I love you so much kora." he says whilst moaning.

"oh do you now..?" I say whilst looking at him blushing hard.

he then starts kissing my neck and gave me more hickeys, i moan this time "oh fuck joão." I say.

my words were twisted, it sounded so weird when I tried to talk.

⚠️IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS CONTENT PLEASE SCROLL NOW!!⚠️

he started moving to my chest, then to my.. then to my stomach, and then..

I'm red and sweating, he just kept going and it felt so good.

I felt his tongue, I started moaning harder "joãoooouugghhhhh.." I felt like i was gonna just burst but then realised, I didn't know what to tell him but it came out. "I'm so.. sorry!!-" he just smirked harder and kept going but this time he went harder

we started doing it and it felt so good. not long after we fell asleep.

⚠️DONE!! SO SORRY FOR THIS PART 😨⚠️

"goodm-" I say and realised what happened last night and I smirk.

I get out of bed flicking the covers off of me.

I hear someone behind me and it was joão,

"oh goodmorning amor! I didn't mean to wake you." I say

"oh no, you didn't wake me." he smiles softly, I just couldn't forget what happened last night. but it wasn't a bad thing, it was just on my mind. and everytime I think about it I get butterflies in my stomach.

he had a match today though, I prepare his bag so he can get ready and litterally just pick it up. I see him pack it everyday and it's always the same thing so I just thought I'd save him a task for today!

he gets ready and looks at me surprised when he sees the back packed and smiles and kisses me "thanks amor!!" he says

"no problem love, now I need to get ready." I say and kiss his cheek

I get ready and wear his jersey with some white shorts because it was hot outside. I also wear some neutral makeup. I walk downstairs and say "ready!"

"same, let's go my love." he gets in the car and his driver drives to the pitch. I wish him goodluck and go sit down on my seat. he walks into the pitch after getting changed into his kit. everyone was cheering when the whole team came on.

no one scored in the first half, the second half though, mason mount scored. I obviously cheered because we were kinda freinds.

after that the match was very dry but atleast we won.

joão comes upto the stairs when they're almost empty because people left to catch the players leaving,

"no winners kiss no?" he says

I roll my eyes

"when you say it like that, you make me not want to give it to you."

I laugh.

"oh yeah?"

"yeah."

"what if I kiss you first?"

I scan the stadium to make sure no one was there to hear us.

I put my fingers on my lips signalling him to shut up.

"then that makes it a little less fun doesn't it?"

"I guess-"

just as we were talking mason mount came to join us

"hol-" i cover my mouth as I litterally just spoke Spanish and everyone here didnt speak Spanish. embarrasing.

"hello I mean-"

they both laugh.

"you did so well on that match I'm proud of you!" I say to mason and hug him.

joão sits back in his chair with his arms crossed, he looked mad because I was talking to other men

I ignore him and talk to mason

"so he gets a winners hug and I don't even get a kiss?!" he whispers under his breath making sure only I can hear.

I look back at him and roll my eyes

"this is your second game here right?" mason asks joão

"yes, it is"

"ah that's nice. what would you two say to hanging out at the local pub tommorow?"

"oh sure!!"

joão looked annoyed because he let me do the speaking because he didn't want to offend mason but he knew I was gonna say yes

"alright nice, meet at 8pm!?"

"defo!"

"see you there mase" I say smiling at him as he goes to leave the stadium.

as he's gone joao leans closer to me and whispers,

"god your so hot in that."

I freeze for one second and start blushing

"dont tease me right now, we're busy."

"we could make time, the match is over af-"

I put my hand over his mouth.

although I loved when he complimented me and talked to me like that..

I get ready for the pub with mase, I wear a black v neck dress but in which, the v went down to my stomach and was very exposing but I liked it.

I walk out the room and joao stops me in my steps,

"where are you going dressed like that amor?"

"toooo theeee pub- why?"

"you look lovely but your too beautiful in that."

"the problem?"

"I don't want anyone laying their eyes on you, your mine amor.."

"they won't joão, and plus we're not even dating-"

"if it makes you happy love then-"

"nono, you do have a point. I'm actually not a fan of this dress."

"no hermosa, please wear it. I didn't mean it like that."

"it's really revealing, just for the local pub and I can see my bra."

"do whatever you want to my love." he smiled at me reassuringly.

I put on a black tight dress and it was perfect for this occasion.

I walk out to joão and his jaw dropped.

"I- you look amazing." he smiles

"thank you amor!!"

we get in the car because we were almost late.

we arrive and see mason, he already found a decent table.

"hello mase!!" I say kindly

"hello Kora!!"

"how have you been?" I ask

"I've been good how ab-" mase says

"I'm going to the bathroom-" joão says

"oh okay" I reply

"how have you been?" mase says

"oh um I've been pretty good!"

"that's good"

"any plans soon?"

"errrmmm no not really"

"maybe we should do something together to get to know eachother?"

"oh yeah definetly!" i smile.

I hear some girls screaming "MASONNNNNN!!"

they run upto us and look at me weirdly and start taking pictures with him and asking him to sign things for them and whatever

I just sit and wait for them to leave, I realise joão was taking a long time so I tell mase that I was going to the bathroom.

I see him just sitting there

"what are you doing joão?"

"eu não gosto daquele homem." (I don't like that man.)

"what the hell joão?!"

he covers his mouth realising I just heard what he said and I knew exactly what he said.

"but-"

"trying to slag people off in Portuguese doesn't always work." I roll my eyes

"what's your deal joão?"

"erm.."

"well..?"

"well I just don't want him ste-"

"dont even say it"

"just because I may have a little crush on you, does NOT mean I'm yours joão."

"now I'm going back to mason"

"do not forget I've litterally swallowed your-

"don't even remind me, I already regret it." I sigh and walk out the door

"everything okay? you look stressed." mason says

"oh yeah I'm fine"

I look into his eyes for a minute before sitting down and we had eye contact, I smiled softly at him after.

joao seemed to have left because he wasn't coming back in to us.

mason dropped me at our house and I said goodbye to him with a hug.

I walk in and see joao at the door, he didn't have his shirt on. mind you the house was pretty warm.

but his abs 😫

I walk past him trying to ignore him though

he just follows me.

"por que você está me ignorando amor?" (why are you ignoring me love?)

"take a guess joão."

"você parece estressado." (you look stressed.)

"posso consertar isso?" (can I fix that?)

I turn around to look at him

"depois do que você fez antes? absolutamente não."
(after what you did earlier? absolutely not.)

"caramba você é tão gostosa quando fala português"
(gosh your so hot when you speak Portuguese)

"oh sim?" (oh yeah?)

"sim." (yeah.)

"tentar me intimidar não ajuda nessa situação vc está no joão."
(intimidating me doesn't help this situation your in joão.)

"e se eu apenas .."
(and what if I just..)

he started kissing my soft spot, I tried not to show any emotion but that just made it worse

I couldn't ignore him when he does that and he knew it.

"porra cristo João"
(fucking Christ joão.)

"Vejo? você sabe que me ama."
(see? I know you love me.)

"não."
(no.)

"Por que não?"
(why not?)

I couldn't answer, he was making me moan too much.

the next morning I woke up with his arms around me, I rolled my eyes and tried to get up. joão pulled me back down onto the bed by my arm whilst his eyes were still closed

"você não vai a lugar nenhum amor." (your not going anywhere love.)

"é assim mesmo?"
(is that so?)

I tried to get up again but he pulled me down again

"sim, agora por favor venha deitar comigo por pelo menos mais alguns minutos?"
(yes, now please come lay with me for at least a few more minutes?)

"amor, nãoo."
(love, noo)

"por favorrrr??"
(pleaseeee??)

he knew I was gonna give in so I just agreed because, knowing him, he'd argue with me for hours.

we get up after 10 minutes, we both weren't hungry and so we just skipped breakfast I guess.

we decided we were gonna go on a walk, when we go out I realised how cold it actually was. I was shivering and joao noticed, he looked down at me and laughed.

"are you cold?" he said whilst laughing

"naur I'm just shivering for fun."

"oh, well have fun then I suppose."

"oh I will."

he gave me one of his jumpers once he finished laughing.

when we get home we just chill, there wasn't a lot to do.

I just put on my headphones and I accidentally clicked on my sad playlist, it was good songs it just made me feel bad.

I was meant to be writing a letter but I couldn't focus and just started sitting there staring at the wall blankly

"u alr amor?" joão says as he walks in

"yeah why-?"

"you look so lost"

he starts laughing

"do you ever stop laughing-?!"

"errrrrmmmmm, no"

I roll my eyes and start writing again.

once I finish i put it in an envelope ready to send.

it got late and joao fell asleep already beside me, I was sitting up in bed, I was cuddling my knees and staring into space blankly. I don't know why I just felt so sad. a tear fell down my cheek. I sigh and turn the lamp off so it was pitch black and k could go to sleep.

I was half asleep when I heard talking downstairs, I woke up a bit more before deciding to go down and see who joão was talking to.

"yeah and so-" joão says mid conversation.

"oh, you alright amor?"

there was a guy I'd never seen sitting next to him, I must've been staring at him deeply trying to figure out who he was.

he stared me up and down twice, I think he was admiring me because he had a smug look on his face.

Tomás' pov:

the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen just walked in, I stared her up and down and oh my she was so fit.

I had no clue who she was but it must've been love at first sight, she looks at me weird and goes to get some food out of the cupboards. her ass was massive

"porra ela é gostosa pra caralho" i say to myself but then I realised I must've said it out loud because joão gave me a death stare.

"ei, o que há de errado?" (eh, what's wrong?) i say asking because I hope I didn't say anything.

"essa é minha garota que você está admirando." (that's my girl your admiring.)

well whoops, let's hope she wasn't Portuguese..

joão's pov:

I just hoped she didn't hear that, I know she'd be so uncomfortable hearing that. I truly felt so bad.

I just wanted to punch him so bad, what couldn't he understand about boundaries, she's mine.

he was meant to be staying tonight, I'm so anxious for him to stay. I'm going to keep her in my arms all night and keep her safe.

"tomás..?"

"sim?" (yes?)

"você não quis dizer isso certo?" (you didnt mean that right?)

he looks at her and then looks back at me, "não, não, eu não" (no, no I didn't)

he said so uncertainly. he was giving me such bad feelings.

koras pov:

I go upstairs and start eating breakfast alone, I just made waffles that you put in the toaster and they're ready to eat.

I pulled out my phone and texted mase.

KORA

mase, I'm scared.

MASE

what happened?? talk to me??

KORA

joão is acting weird

MASE

what do you mean?

KORA

he's got a freind round but he's not even letting me go downstairs.

MASE

what? come over rn.

KORA

okay see you in a minute mase.

A/N:
part four is already being worked on.

also it might take long to post because I just got betrayed and now I'm in drama. 🫠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 155 21
"your lies cut deep, you watch me bleed" Joรฃo Fรฉlix fanfic ๐ŸŒŸ
13.2K 108 27
What if he never came to the uk? What if I was never friends with Bri? What if.. started: 1/16/23 ended: ?
36.2K 487 22
in which a girl who's in a foreign country for college finds out that maybe you can have fun, even if you know no one. "๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ถ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
11.8K 308 18
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™„ ๐™‚๐™€๐™ ๐˜ผ ๐™†๐™„๐™Ž๐™Ž? ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฌ...