Broken Heart

By Miley_Tailsko_Prower

An Adopted Family, a Horrible Relationship, a Horrible Friend, a Horrible High School. Sonic doesn't have the... More

β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖯𝖱β™₯𝖫β™₯𝖦𝖴𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀β™₯𝖭𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢β™₯ β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖀𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀π–₯β™₯𝖴𝖱 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀π–₯𝖨𝖡𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖲𝖨𝖷 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖲𝖀𝖡𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖀𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖀𝖫𝖀𝖡𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖫𝖡𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖀𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀π–₯β™₯𝖴𝖱𝖳𝖀𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀π–₯𝖨π–₯𝖳𝖀𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖲𝖨𝖷𝖳𝖀𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖲𝖀𝖡𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖀𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖀𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖀𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖀𝖳𝖀𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-β™₯𝖭𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖢β™₯ β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖀𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-π–₯β™₯𝖴𝖱 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-π–₯𝖨𝖡𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖨𝖷 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖀𝖡𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖀𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖢𝖀𝖭𝖳𝖸-𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-β™₯𝖭𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖢β™₯ β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖳𝖧𝖱𝖀𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-π–₯β™₯𝖴𝖱 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-π–₯𝖨𝖡𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖨𝖷 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖲𝖀𝖡𝖀𝖭 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖀𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸-𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ
β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖀𝖯𝖨𝖫β™₯𝖦𝖴𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ

β™ͺ β™ͺ 𝖒𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖀𝖱❀𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖀 β™ͺ β™ͺ

196 9 12
By Miley_Tailsko_Prower

The white sports car came to stop at the drop off location of the School, Rouge gave Sonic his gym bag, "Do you want me to come in with you?"

Sonic shook his head, Rouge smiled ruffles his quills "I'll see you at four" Sonic gets out of the car closing the door behind him, he waves Rouge goodbye before walking off inside the school.

Upon entering the School he gripped his chest as his ears flatten to his bed, he saw just how big the school was compared to his old one, there were some many students walking the hallways talking amongst themselves. He started walking away from the drop off location of the school, he needed to find the principal's office so he can get his schedule. He was looking at the logo of the School, and the many trophies that were on the display case, and photos of different team members, and clubs.

Sonic opened the door to the office, "Hello" the mobian greeted.

"C-can I h-have my schedule..." Sonic stuttered, the female looked at her desk started to rustle through the papers on her desk until she saw a name. "Are you Sonic Maurice Rose?" Sonic nodded, she handed him the sheet of papers.

Sonic bowed as a thank you, before walking out of the office, he looked down at his schedule, at the list of classes he was taking, the classroom number was beside the classes. He clinches the straps to his backpack, as he started to feel anxious about how big this school was compared to his old one. He took a deep breath and started walking to his first class before the rang. Walking down the hallways he went past the art room that had the students artworks on the walls outside of the room, he found the stairs that went up to the second floor. He walked up the stairs.

Sonic walked to the classroom door and saw the Teacher sitting at his desk, he tries the doorknob and walked into the room. "H-Hello?"

"Oh, hello, You must be our new student" The Teacher said.

Sonic nodded and walked fulling into the classroom, "I-I'm S-Sonic...a-and I-I will d-do my best to c-catch up" Sonic stuttered he didn't really like talking...he was so used to getting hit for talking out of turn...something that his father did to him when he was three, but he didn't start stuttering until he started dating Shadow...and that's when the abuse started getting worse and more frequent.

"Well I have an open seat right there for you, you came rather early, so you can sit here or go explore the school" The Teacher said, Sonic only took a seat at the empty desk, it was close to the window so it didn't make him feel claustrophobic, something that he got from being trapped inside his locker.

When the bell rang, Students started to floated in, Sonic didn't recognize any of them, which was a relief. The students started to take there seats and Sonic started to feel anxious, but he did his best to control himself.

"As you all know we have a new student joining us today" The Teacher said, everyone turned their attention to Sonic that Teacher was pointing at, the blue hedgehog only waved his his hand. "Now let's start the lesson" the Teacher said as she turned to the whiteboard.

"So your the new kid?" A yellow Fox, with two tails instead of one, wearing a brown pilot vest over his white dress shirt, with a pair of flight goggles on his forehead, Sonic never seen a fox who was born with to tails before. This is Miles Prower. "I know how it feels to be the new kid...but I'm Miles Prower and you are?"

Sonic blinked...this was the first time someone had talked to him, but in a nicely way, and not called him a name, or demanded something of from him. "S-Sonic Maurice Rose" he whispered.

It was two hours before the bell rang, everyone was starting to pack up their things and head out to their next class. Sonic left the classroom looking down at his schedule. "Sonic Wait!" He stopped in his tracks Miles came running after him.

"I figured I could help you to your next class...You know since your new in all" Miles smiled.

"Y-you d-don't have t-to" Sonic quietly said, he didn't appreciate Miles helping him...since he knew this kind of trick before...when someone was nice to him it was so they could get him to trust them, than they hit him to submission, at his old School it was what the jocks did to do him just so they can get their homework done on time.

"Are you sure?" Miles reached out to try and touch Sonic's shoulder but the blue hedgehog started trembling, that's when Miles noticed the cigarette burns on Sonic's neck, and he quickly drew his hand back. "I-Sorry"

Sonic noticed Miles drawn his hand back, and he slowly started to calm himself down, he was okay with the young fox walking beside him to his next class, he just wasn't ready to make friends yet...not have Sally betrayed him like she did. He made it to his next class which was downstairs on the first floor. "I guess I'll see you at lunch...I'm sorry about earlier I had know idea" Miles said to Sonic.

The azure male saw how genuine Miles was being, maybe he could make it up to him by sitting by him at lunch. "I-It's o-okay...a-and yeah" Miles' ears perked up and he nodded he waves Sonic goodbye before heading off to his own classroom. When Sonic opened the door to the classroom, he saw a green hedgehog, who was wearing the male school uniform, but with a black leather jacket over the dress shirt, with a flame patch on the sleeve, red shades on his head. This is Scourge The Hedgehog.

"Ah hello, you must be the new student" The Male Teacher greeted him.

Sonic nodded "I-I'm S-Sonic"

"Welcome Mister Rose, I have an open desk in front of Scourge" The Teacher said pointing to the emerald male who had his shoes propped up on the back of the seat's head rest.

Scourge felt movement on at the desk in front of him, opened his eyes and spotted something blue, but they didn't remove his legs, or even asked him to move his shoes. When the figure started moving he saw the peach muzzle and recognized it as being a hedgehog, "Well aren't you an interesting student" he thought to himself he changed positions. "Hey, Kid!" He said to Sonic.

Sonic pinned his ears down, before he turned around to meet Scourge's gazes, the other hedgehog's sapphire eyes was starting to make Sonic tremble in his seat. "Woah Kid, I haven't done anything...yet"

"P-please...d-don't h-hurt me...I'll d-do whatever you want..." Sonic said as he was holding back a whimper. Scourge only blinks was this kid really that afraid of him. "Er...Just for get it..."

Sonic quickly asked the Teacher if he could go to the bathroom, The Teacher allowed Sonic to go...this just spiked Scourge's curiosity and he got up from his desk to follow Sonic. Upon entering the restroom he heard the faint sound of someone crying in the stalls.

Sonic was quietly sobbing to himself, first it was his encounter with Miles, now Scourge, he just wanted to go home and forget about School, but he didn't want Shaundre to follow in his footsteps of being a high-school drop out. He sniffs taking a few deep breaths to calm himself down, he opened the stall to see Scourge standing there, he quickly moved past the emerald hedgehog heading back to class.

Scourge was one to not leave someone alone, when they are fresh meat to be picked on and bullied by him, but when he saw the dullness in Sonic's emerald eyes...the dullness of someone who's been abused his whole life. He took a deep breath. "It's nothing Scourge..." he told himself as he walked to the classroom, he took his seat behind Sonic, he just started to mind his own business.

When the bell rang for class to start the students came walking into the classroom, taking their seats.

Fiona was sitting beside Scourge leans over to the emerald hedgehog. "Have you seen the new kid...so fair he's seems like the perfect target" she smiled.

"He's off limits..." Scourge whispered back, as he looked at Sonic who was busy taking notes.

"What!! Since when have you passed off an opportunity" Fiona protested.

"I said lay off..."

Fiona only rolled her eyes sitting back in her seat, the rest of the lesson continued on. When the bell rang for lunch, everyone gather their things and walked out of the class. Sonic had grabbed his things and stood up from his desk ready to leave. He saw Fiona's foot sticking out from underneath the desk Sonic steps over it and continues his way, he seen that trick before too...but he was shocked that Scourge didn't try anything to with him when they were in the restroom together. He just clinches his school bag, he can't trust them...not even Miles.

Scourge glared at Fiona, who was frustrated that her planned failed, when both of the students were out of the classroom Scourge turned to Fiona "I thought I said lay off"

"Tsk...that Kid has to learn that he's not safe here..." Fiona scoffs folding her arms.

Scourge only growls, he knew that if Fiona saw what he saw with Sonic...wouldn't change her mind, he just followed behind Sonic...he was curious about the new student now, and he wanted to know what that blue hedgehog is hiding.

Sonic heard footsteps behind him, and he started to feel anxious...he didn't like the idea of being followed...it reminded him to much of the other students did to him back at his old school, they would follow him, and wait for the perfect moment to jump him. He did his best to ignore it, but he just felt sick to his stomach the more he continued walking, when reached the cafeteria, he swallowed the lump in his throat. And he looked behind him, he didn't see anyone behind him...was he just imagining it? No he swear he heard footsteps behind him.

Sonic kept his word and sat down next to Miles at Lunch, Cosmo and Marine, made him nervous and a little frightened to eat, and that sick feeling hadn't really left the pit of his stomach, he'll just eat at home.

The rest of the school day, was nothing more than a struggle, and fear inducer for Sonic, everywhere he went he heard someone following him, every class that he went to he just kept to himself but he met the teachers, when the bell rang for students to head to the buses, Sonic gathered his things and headed straight for the School Pick Up Location.

Scourge couldn't follow Sonic, not that he couldn't just walk himself home, but he didn't want to miss the bus, like he did this morning...So far it was only Fiona that wanted to mess with him...he knew that was going change tomorrow since a fox like Fiona can't keep her mouth shut. He watched Sonic disappear down the hallway the further he walked down. "I know your hiding something Blue"

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

The first thing Sonic did when he came home, was that he rushed straight to the bathroom, to vomit into the toilet.

Amy came up behind him and patted his back to help him get everything out of his system. It was like the morning sickness all over again, when the blue hedgehog had finished he flushed the toilet and started to rinse out his mouth.

Amy and Rouge let Sonic have some time to himself before asking him some questions, they didn't want to overwhelm him.

Sonic picked up Shaundre, seeing that he was about to cry, the hoglet whimpered and nuzzled into Sonic's scent. "I-I'm okay..." Sonic tells the new born.

"So how did it go?" Amy asked.

"O-Okay...I n-need time to g-get use to it..." Sonic stutters, he was out of his school uniform and into something more comfortable, like a long sleeve shirt, and baggy jeans.

"I see, did they give you homework?" Amy asked.

Sonic nodded, but he didn't want to leave his mothers with Shaundre seeing that the hoglet looked like it had been crying all day after he left for School, he felt bad for leaving his son...and his moms...but he just wanted to have go a education, and be a good example for Shaundre when he grew up. The last thing he wanted was for his son to end up like him...a broken mess.

"Do you want us to watch him while you work?"

"N-No...I can't take care of him..." Sonic said as he held Shaundre close.

"Okay but we are here if you need Sonic" Amy said to her adopted son.

Sonic lets out a shaken sigh, he held up Shaundre to his muzzle the hoglet who was sucking on his thumb looked back at his maternal mother. "Y-Your a mess...but I'm not going to abandon you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 671 27
Shadow the Hedgehog always held a grudge against his opposite. Was it really hate? Was he perhaps scared of getting too close to anyone?
34.4K 1.2K 33
Sonic gets bullied by the new kid but few years later he gets friends that bully the new kid. But Sonic doesnt seem happy about it all. And more and...
4.1K 99 11
Sonic is a far from home, but didn't really seem like he wanted to go home...but when two hedgehog siblings found the poor hedgehog, scrapped, and br...
27K 228 14
Sonic defeats Dr. Eggman once again, but right before the battle ended, Dr. Eggman tells the hedgehog that the connections to his friends never reall...