Death/Lobo x Male reader (FOR...

By MushroomHouseFag

This FanFic does include smut and suggestive themes Lobo/Death and Y/N never really gotten a long, they cross... More

1/meet and greet/1
2/caring/2
3/hide N seek/3
4/The Bar/4
5/Wanted Criminal/5
6/Training/Play fight/6
7/Lost Souls/7
8/Lovely Night/8
!/Bonus/!
10/Small Wound/10
11/Mistletoe/11
12/First Kiss/12

9/Tare Me Apart/9

8.9K 145 87
By MushroomHouseFag

2525 words. 2525 WORDS (bad smut btw)
----------
It was dim In the room the only light source being the lantern Lobo had hanging on a hook. It was night, you could hear the wind blow and crickets tweak. There was no loud noise besides the two slightly panting.
Y/N was laying on the hard bed, his back flat on the tense mattress. Lobo was sitting on top of Y/N while giving Y/N a deep kiss. Lobo harshly kissing Y/N, his tounge exploring Y/Ns mouth, claiming each inch of him as they shared their breaths.
Y/N moaned into Lobos mouth as it got mumbled, his tail wagged while Lobo delighted him. Y/N felt Lobo grip one of his rists moving his arm above his head Lobos claws slightly scratching him. Lobo let go of the heated kiss as he looked into Y/Ns eyes with hunger. Slight drool dripped down his mouth as he let short breaths out one by one. Y/Ns chest was slowly going up and down, he seen Lobo lean down kissing his cheek. Lobo continued, doing short pecks as he started his journey going downward each kiss. Y/N let out a small whimper as Lobo made it to his shoulder and stopped. Y/N gulped feeling his body rise with heat, trying to move his arm before Lobo tighten his grip around it keeping his arm down. "Don't." Lobo growled as he smirked against Y/Ns neck.
His voice was low and husky, his tone demanding making Y/N listen, Y/N stopped struggling. Y/N then let out a small groan afterwards, feeling impatient. Lobo then suddenly bit down onto Y/Ns shoulder harshly, his teeth sinking into Y/Ns skin.
Y/N bit his lip as his body jolted with shock "Lobo..!" Y/N gasped feeling the air surround the bite mark as it started to leak red liquid, pain formed, feeling sore.
Lobo loved to bite, it was one of his specialties.. He could smell the scent of blood reach his nose, he sniffed it in, feeling his body ache with lust. He dragged his tounge against the bite mark, the blood rubbing against his tounge before he licked his lips. Lobo leaned up as he grabbed Y/Ns chin. "You taste so sweet." He spoke with a delicate voice. Y/N growled as he shifted his hips, telling Lobo to hurry up as his patients was running short. "You're so needy." Lobo chuckled as Y/N smirked at him
"Yeah, that's your fault." Y/N shifted his shoulders, rubbing his tail against Lobos back swiftly but slowly. Lobo moved his hands twords Y/Ns cloak pulling it off as he examined Y/Ns body. Scanning the scars he had that went from his chest down to his stomach. Lobo started to kiss Y/Ns chest, his cold lips making Y/N shiver as he felt the coldness travel downward before Lobo bit him on his side. Y/N let out a surprised moan, feeling Lobos teeth go through his fur, again. It felt like a jolt of shock. It hurt but Y/N loved it. It was pleasure he craved. God Lobos teeth are sharp and Y/N liked it. Y/N rubbed his head against his hostage arm letting out a loud whimper.
He could feel Lobo licked him up from his stomach to his chest, Lobo taking in Y/Ns sent as he went. "You don't know how bad I want to tare you up." Lobo whispered into Y/Ns ear, grinding against him as a tease.
Y/Ns lower body aching with heat feeling Lobos body rub against him. Lobo then leaned up letting go of Y/Ns wrist. Y/N could feel the air brush against it, it felt cold and sore.

Y/N watched Lobos hands as he started to slowly strip himself. Y/Ns eyes explored Lobos body, seeing his markings and his patterns travel down. first his neck, then his chest, it went down to his stomach then..
Lobo slid his pants off, his dick hard as it leaked pre-cum. Y/Ns tail wagged, thumping against the bed as he stared.
Lobo chuckled darkly seeing Y/Ns sudden rouse. "Excited, huh?" Lobo smugged.
Y/N rolled his eyes before responding  "quiet.." he mumbled, rubbing his legs together. Lobo looked down to Y/Ns pants then to Y/N with a look. Y/N stripped his pants off as he threw them to the side, off the bed. Both where now nude, time for some fun.

Lobo gripped onto Y/Ns thigh as he put Y/Ns leg over his shoulder, holding it tightly.
Lobo then took two fingers and looked to
Y/N "this might hurt." Lobo warned before he shoved his fingers into Y/Ns ass, Y/N moaned loudly before he covered his mouth. He let out a mumbled groan feeling pain run through his ass. Lobo started to finger him, moving his fingers in and out, spreading them then closing them making Y/N get loose. Y/N felt Lobos fingers move in his body, his stomach tingled from the odd pleasure, slight discomfort. Lobo could hear
Y/N let out droopy moans mixed with pain. Lobo felt his body tense up, hearing Y/Ns moans was pure music to his ears. He wanted to hear it over and over. Y/N felt Lobos fingers pull out of his ass making him let out a small gasp. "Ready, mi amor?" Lobo asked, his accent peaking, seeing
Y/N do a slow nod. Lobo licked his lips, holding his dick to Y/Ns entrance, slowly pushing inside.

Lobos tail started to wag. "Ah..fuck.." Lobo groaned, his ears going down as he felt warmth wrap around his dick. Y/N bit his lip, arching his back as he pushed more into Lobos grind. Y/N could feel Lobo fill him up, pushing all the way inside him before Lobo could no longer go.
Y/N let out hot breaths as he could hear his heart beating fastly with thrill.
Lobo licked his lips, rubbing Y/Ns thigh. He slowly started to thrust, moving his hips in and out as he was pushing Y/N up and down rubbing Y/Ns back against the bed.
Y/N covered his mouth, mumbling his moans into his hand shutting his eyes feeling aroused mixed with ache. Lobo smirked as he started to pick up his pace getting harsher with each thrust. He digged his claws into Y/Ns leg as he let out a deep growl putting his other hand onto Y/Ns hip slamming into the poor wolf. Y/N moved his hand away from his mouth gripping onto the bed as he let out loud moans. Lobos moans following along as he slightly hanged his tounge out, drool dripping down. Y/N whimpered looking up as he embraced the feeling, his body feeling amazed. He felt Lobos cock push out then ram back in to him, slamming into his ass. "Lobo-!" Y/N moaned making Lobo go crazy. Sending him into a spiral. "Fuck..I love it when you say my name.." Lobo rubbed
Y/Ns side, Lobos eyes half lidded as he continued pounding into Y/N. Lobo leaned down kissing Y/Ns neck, licking him a few times. He panted against Y/Ns neck, bucking his hips in a fast pace.
The bed rocked from the motion, it slapped against the wall repeatedly.
"God damnit- Y/N.." Lobo barked, baring his teeth together, rubbing his head against
Y/Ns neck. Y/N let out a shaky laugh, having a droopy smile on his face as one of his legs did a slight twitch. With each thrust Y/N let out a wobbly moan, wrapping his arms around Lobos neck messing and pulling on his fur.
Lobo then kissed Y/N on the lips sloppy,
grunting in-between the kiss.
Y/N kissing him back as he felt drool roll down his mouth, feeling Lobo bite the bottom of his lip for access. Y/N didn't listen, wanting to get a reaction out of the grey hair wolf. What he asked for he received. Lobo slightly growled before he brought up his claw to Y/Ns chest and left a swift cut. Y/N let out a little gasp, his lips separating. Lobo took it as a chance and slipped his tounge inside Y/Ns mouth, intertwining his tounge with his lover.
Y/N kissed him back heavily, tasting Lobos spit as Lobos tounge roamed his mouth.
Lobo eyes closed with delight, claiming
Y/Ns mouth with greed.
Lobo soon slipped his tounge out, saliva slowly dripping down and connected between their mouths, Lobo still thrusting into his boyfriend fastly.  He leaned down to Y/Ns ear "I can't wait to mark you as mine all over again, Y/N.." he whispered, his voice a bit shaky. His tone low and dark as it ringed into Y/Ns ear making him shiver.
"Bite me, scratch me, do anything to me, Lobo." Y/N wobbly spoke, gripping onto Lobos shoulders tightly as he felt his dick twitch and ache. Lobo smirked, his fangs showing through as he felt his body rise with more courage. Slamming into Y/N as Lobo craved Y/Ns moans, his whimpers. What ever Lobo could get he would devour. He wanted Y/N, he wanted Y/N to plead, begging out, chanting his name.
He needed that, he's going to get that.
Lobo rubbed Y/Ns side, giving a slight tickle
lightly dragging his hand up Y/Ns side.
Lobo then slid his hand up untill he reached Y/Ns arm. Lobo then forcefully pulled Y/Ns left arm above Y/Ns head, then taking Y/Ns right arm and putting it with
Y/Ns left. Lobo leaned up slightly, holding
Y/Ns wrist with one hand as he hungrily viewed Y/Ns body slightly stretching, seeing Y/Ns chest slightly puffed out. Lobo viewing the marks he just made. He licked his lips in satisfaction of the sight he had pinned down. Y/N looked at him with desperation, his tounge slightly hanging out as he stared at Lobo towering over him effortlessly.
Lobo then rubbed Y/Ns lower area with his other hand, edging Y/Ns dick.
Y/N let out a small cry, feeling Lobo rub his dick painfully slow. "Lobo.." Y/N groaned, his ears going down as he craved more of Lobos touch. "Yes..?" Lobo tilted his head to the side as he played dumb. Y/Ns lip quivered "Please..faster.." He said, his voice shuddering. "Need more then that, Y/N." Lobo demanded making Y/N gulp before he started his small beg. "Please, Lobo, faster.. please, love." Y/Ns tone was pleading as he slightly tugged his arms. Lobo grinned as he started to hand job Y/N dick. Moving his hand up and down, rubbing Y/Ns tip then sliding his hand down. Y/Ns pleasure doubling as he howled with satisfaction.
His stomach starting to tingle, his dick twitching in Lobos hand.
"Lobo- I think I'm gonna cum-!" Y/N yelped, shifting his arms, Lobo holding his wrists tighter. Lobo grinned evilly before he let go of  Y/Ns dick and started to slow down his pace, his thrusts getting weak.
Y/N could feel the build up in his body start to fade. "Lobo- please not now..!"
Y/N pleaded, letting out a whimper.
"Beg." Lobo demanded as he was looking down to Y/N, looking Y/N in the eyes tensely, his eyes glowing with cockiness.
Y/N stared at him with his fur ruffled, his chest thumping. he swallowed.
"Lobo, please.." Y/N leaned his head back,
a whine peeking through his words.
Lobo took a claw and lightly dragged it from Y/Ns chest to his stomach leaving a ticklish feeling.
"Please what, Y/N?" Lobo asked, a toothy grin grew on his face. Y/N took a moment to speak before he began pleading
"Lobo, please! Please, just l-let me cum!"
Y/N looked at him, his eyes dropped down as he felt himself sweating.
Lobo tilted his head to the side and raised an eyebrow waiting for more. Y/Ns ears perked up before he pleaded out
"Please, fuck me till I pass out..tare me apart, Lobo..Lobo, please" Y/N rubbed his tail against Lobos, slightly intertwining them. He shifted his hips side to side, waiting for any movement, any. He pouted, his pointy ears going back down. Lobo snickered "That's better.." He let go of Y/Ns arms gripping onto Y/Ns sides tightly before he started ramming into the desperate wolf again and again Y/N arching his back as he looked up feeling Lobos cock rub inside his body.  Lobo let out harsh grunts as he slightly leaned forward, his tounge hanging out. Lobos hips colliding against Y/Ns ass repeatedly.. Y/N swearing under his breath
feeling his stomach burn and twist.
He felt his legs tingle as he grasped onto Lobos shoulders his claws digging into Lobos fur making Lobo bite his lip from the sudden pinch. "Fuck..Lobo!" Y/N moaned loudly, dragging it out as he felt himself cum. His dick twitched as he held a droopy
smile on his face still feeling Lobo thrusting. Hearing Y/N release almost made Lobo finish on the spot. Y/N looked to Lobos face seeing Lobo slowly lose himself. Lobos thrusts starting to get pathetic as he let out constant whimpers. his breaths where short and loud, leaning down to Y/Ns neck, weakly licking Y/Ns cheek. He felt his body tingle, his shoulders tense up as his stomach twisted tightly..
"Y/N.." he gasped before chomping his teeth together letting out a faint growl.
Y/N left kisses onto Lobos neck, nibbling him a few times. Y/N also messing with Lobos fur. He could feel Lobos cock twitch inside his body. Lobo was close, so close.
Y/N kissed the side of Lobos cheek, licking him a few times as he felt Lobo make one last thrust. It was harsh, it hurt, it was just right. Lobo bit down onto Y/Ns neck, growling as he released. Y/N bit his lip as he felt Lobo cum, the warm substance leaking out of his ass. Y/N could feel his neck wince with pain as Lobo didn't let go until he was done cumming. 

Lobo unhinged his jaw from Y/Ns neck, his teeth having a small blood stain as Y/Ns neck began to drip. Lobo licked his teeth tasting the blood inside his mouth. Y/N was catching his breath feeling Lobo pull out hearing a pop before Lobo got his liquid onto the bed. Lobo took a deep breath in before letting it out, his legs tingled. All the heat in his body go down as let out a small sigh.
He looked down to Y/N panting quite heavily, Lobo then looked to Y/Ns neck seeing the bite mark he left behind. He leaned down and licked it, sympathetically cleaning it as Y/N let out a short chuckle.
"I t-told you not to bite so hard before we started.." Y/N slightly stuttered as he spoke, glancing to Lobo. Y/N felt sore, his shoulders ached and his ass felt numb. Lobo looked up and gave a guilty smile
"I'm sorry, I got carried away."
He said, letting out a small laugh as he slightly shrugged his shoulders.
Y/N sighed in relief before crossing his legs slightly. "bath?" He said blankly to Lobo.
Lobo nodded to him "bath."

--------

Hope you liked the chapter!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes-

A/N: Lobo has a bite kink lol

I'm sorry if this sucks 😞.
I'm not that good at smut 😭
Pretty sure this is the longest chapter I made yet..legit smut. 💀💀💀

ANYWAY!!! this was supposed to be next week chapter but I was feeling silly.
Isn't Lobo just adorable?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 54 15
Alright, this story is x OC, but I'm going to be using my name, Alex, I understand, this name is pretty gender neutral, but I am a Male through and t...
2.6K 50 13
!TW! VERY DARK THEMES AT TIMES, TORTURE, KIDNAPPING, DEATH, AND MORE i am going to move to AO3 because of my plot that is fucked up DONT MIND Y/N'S C...
73K 2.9K 45
(SOME CHAPTERS ARE BEING EDITED BTW!!) I am cringe. But I am free. Sorry I keep deleting stories, half the times it's cuz loss of motivation, I don'...
16.2K 260 26
WARNING: I DO NOT CONDONE THE RELATIONSHIPS SHOWN IN THIS FIC/GAME MINORS DO NOT INTERACT, OR AT LEAST BE +14 WHEN READING FIC DEALS WITH HEAVY TOPIC...