trixya smut

By Trixyaxox

trixya smut and Maybe other things More

t or d
t or d 2
t or d 3
t or d 4
t or d 5
the sneak out
the sneak out 2
the sneak out 3
the sneak out 4
one shot
An
Fluff
the stripp clubb 1/2
the stripp clubb 2/2
Birthday girl
The birthday girl detailed smut
horny gal.
sexy Katya
sexy katya 2
The teacher
her first time
random oneshot
detailed smut
Top and bottom
step mom
bowling

Birthday girl 2

233 4 0
By Trixyaxox

" try it on for me. "

Trixie looked at Katya. She stood upp and took katyas hand. She led her to katyas room. She sat her down.

"Let me try it on for you baby,"
Trixie started to stripp all her clothes off. She changed into the lingerie set and put on only a sweater over it, She went out of the room and sat herself down on the couch. Katya followed. She knew exactly what she was supposed to do. She went and got a drink for Trixie. She bent over her again this time kissing her neck leaving red lipstick marks. She put the drink down.
Trixie turned around and their lips collided.  Katya sat herself down as trixie sat herself on the other womans lap. She started grinding herself as her moan became more prominent. For the rest of the night both womenn discovered eachother on a new level.

An:I might do a more detailed version of just the smut part but im just to tired rn its 4:33 am for me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 12.5K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
832K 18.9K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
344K 12.1K 54
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
243K 15.7K 20
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...