The birthday girl detailed smut

SMUT WARNING!!

Trixie  sat herself on Katyas lap as they continued to make out. Katyas hands roamed trixie's body. Trixie took of her hoodie so she was only wearing the lingerie set. her boobs spilling into katyas face. 
"Fuck baby you're  so hot," Katya almost moaned.
"I could say the same, now take of your shirt," Trixie whispered.
Katya proceded to take of her shirt and her perfectly round tits sat on her chest in a dark red and black bra.
Katya lifted Trixie, Trixie wrapped her legs around Katya as katya put her arms on the blonds ass. She walked upp the stairs and into her room. She layed trixie down on her bed as they continued to make out. She went to Trixies neck and chest. Trixie tried to hold in her moans. Katya noticed.
"Cmon baby you can moan I bet you will be screaming by the time im done." Katya said in a low seductive voice.  Trixie finally let out a breathy moan. Katya moved further down. Trixie hissed as katyas cold chain hit her body on Katyas way down. Katya removed Trixies lingerie panties . Trixie spread her legs and Katya chuckled at how easy it was to fuck Trixie as she was already dripping. Katya looked upp at Trixie and Trixie gave  nod. Katya kissed along her thighs and licked upp her core. Trixie gasped at the contact. Katya started sucking on Trixie's clit and entered a finger inside her. Trixie grabbed Katyas hair and gently pulled it. Katya moaned into Trixies clit sending vibrations through her body. Trixie was getting close as Katya added another finger.
"Shit shit shit Katya ughh u make me wanna, fuck fuck fucckkkkkk!!" Trixie stumbled over her words as she was closer and closer.
"Cmon baby finish your sentence," katya whispered
"Im going to cum Yekatrina," Trixie  responded.
"Fuckk baby cum for me," Katya moaned because of Trixie using her real name. It sounded so good when it came from Trixie like this.
Trixie  came on Katyas fingers and mouth. Katya slowed down when Trixie had finished. She went back upp her chain hitting Trixie's chest. They made eye contact and Trixie leaned in and kissed her. This time there was passion and love in the kiss as they both moaned slightly.

"Yekatrina please sit on my face and let me pleasure u,"Trixie  said with a passion in her voice.

"Would  you want that Barbie," Katya chuckled.

"Yes please," Trixie answered.

Katya took  off her clothes and positioned herself ontop of Trixies face. Trixie immediatly started sucking on Katya's pussy. She entered two fingers and roughly went in and out. Katya tried to hold herself dominant but her dominance slowly melted as she was hissing and lightly moaning. Trixie whimpered into Katyas clit. Katya finally let go and moaned. It was breathy and low but made Trixie even more flustered. She  loved this. The taste of katya in her mouth. Katya was coming to the edge and was now moaning left and right.
"Hmmmm baby yes thats it, fuck im going to cum dont stop," Katya  moaned.
She released herself as warm liquid went down Trixies fingers and face. Katya got off Trixie and lifted her to the bathroom.  They cleaned upp and went to bed  tangled together.

An: hope you liked itttttttt hehe