Castaway [Peter Parker]

sebxstixnstxn13 tarafından

"I'm lonely like a castaway." Daha Fazla

Summary + Cast
Epigraph
Part One
01 - Morning Routine
02 - Last Day of School
03 - Airport
04 - Venice, Italy
05 - Bus Ride
06 - Prague
07 - Night Monkey
08 - Secrets Revealed
09 - Hotel Room
10 - Phone Calls
11 - London
12 - Bridges Falling
13 - Destruction
14 - Home
15 - Unexpected Turn of Events
Part Two
16 - The News
17 - Investigation
18 - New School Year
19 - MIT Acceptance and Doctor Strange
20 - Multiverse Villains
21 - The Green Goblin
22 - Variants
23 - Meeting
24 - Cure
25 - Statue of Liberty
27 - Forgotten Memories
28 - Barkery
29 - Christmas
Epilogue
Conclusion

26 - Fighting the Goblin

46 1 0
sebxstixnstxn13 tarafından

A portal appeared and Doctor Strange came through.

Hailey completely forgot about him. 

The last thing time she had seen the sorcerer was in the dungeon and she, Chase, Ned, and Anthony ran with the box while Peter and Hannah held him off from getting it. And according to Peter, he left Doctor Strange hanging over the Grand Canyon for... how long has it been? 

Everything happened so quickly that it was hard to tell how long it had been since she'd last seen Doctor Strange.

Everything felt like a lifetime ago. 

Everything that happened to them so far since Peter went to Doctor Strange for help felt like it happened years ago not within the same day.

How did all of these happen in a single day? It all felt like things that would happen in a span of a couple of days, not twelve hours.

No wonder she was exhausted. The adrenalin rush had kicked in and everything seemed like it wouldn't slow down for a while.

The sorcerer took the box with the contained spell from them and Peter jumped down.

"Strange, Strange, wait!" he said.

"Stephan, hold on!" Hannah said, rushing over to them.

"I've been dangling over the Grand Canyon for twelve hours," Doctor Strange said, naturally pissed.

The other two Peter's appeared at Peter and Hannah's side.

Doctor Strange noticed and shock fell over his face.

"We know, um - uh -" Peter said, his mind racing.

He was trying to find the right words to say.

Peter Three jumped down from the level above them.

"We're sorry about that," Hannah apologized.

"You went to the Grand Canyon?" Peter Two said, taking a step forward.

"He could've used your help," Peter Three said. "Hannah could barely keep up."

Hannah made a face.

Hannah agreed with Peter Three.

Peter Two and Peter Three seemed like they were protective of Peter One and prepared to fight Doctor Strange.

"Guys, it's okay," Peter One said.

"It's alright," Hannah said.

"These are - these are our new friends," Peter said to the sorcerer. "This is Peter Parker and Peter Parker. Spider-Man, Spider-Man. They're me's from different universes."

"No, no," Doctor said, shaking his head as he looked down.

"This is the wizard we were telling you guys about," Peter told the other two.

"Look," Doctor Strange said, frustrated, "I am really impressed that you've managed to give them all a second chance, kid, but this has to end. And, Hannah, for you to let him..."

"But Peter's right!" Hannah said. "They deserve a second chance. If there's a solution to prevent someone from dying, wouldn't you take it? You were a neurosurgeon," she reminded him. "Wasn't your job to save lives? Don't doctors take oaths to save as many as possible?"

"This is different," Doctor Strange said. "They have to go home now."

At that moment, Peter One's, Peter Two's, and Peter Three's spider senses kicked in.

The Green Goblin flew in from the clouds on his glider.

"Can the Spidermen come out to play?" the Goblin said.

Some things flew from the Goblin's glider. Hailey couldn't tell what it was but she could see green lights flying in the air.

The Goblin flew in, took the box with the spell, and flew off with it.

Doctor Octavius extended one of the tentacles to the glider, trying to prevent the Goblin from flying off and getting the box back.

One tentacle held onto the railing and another on the glider.

Doctor Strange used magic to create a golden lasso to retrieve the box.

One of the tentacle's claws broke and Doctor Octavius groaned.

The Green Goblin flew further away and turned around.

The three Peter's stood in their spots.

There was a tiny ball from the Goblin, stuck inside the box.

"Strange, no!" Peter yelled.

The ball exploded and the spell that was contained in the box expanded, breaking what seemed like everything.

The Captain America shield that was being built for the Statue of Liberty fell.

Everything was breaking apart and Hailey felt the railing she was leaning against break.

She screamed as she fell back.

Chase tried to grab her but couldn't.

Peter One jumped down to try to get her.

Hailey reached out as Peter was getting to her but the Green Goblin came in and pushed Peter.

"No!" she screamed.

She looked back up and saw Peter Three coming to her rescue.

He got to her. He held her with one arm and used his other to shoot a web to soften the landing.

He landed perfectly on his feet, carrying Hailey.

She stared up in shock.

She let out a shaky breath. She was trying her best not to cry.

"Are you okay?" Peter Three asked.

"Y - yeah," she nodded. "I'm - I'm okay."

Peter Three looked like he was going to cry himself.

"Are you - are you okay?" she asked.

He nodded.

He set her down.

"Thank you," she said.

Peter smiled.

They both looked up.

"Oh, my God, Chase!" Hailey screamed.

Chase was holding onto the ledge.

"Hailey!" he called back. 

Something from above fell and hit the side of Chase's forehead, causing him to fall. 

At that moment, Doctor Octavius grabbed him from falling.

Where Anthony and Ned were, she had no idea. She hoped that they were okay.

Everything fell apart.

The giant shield hit the ground and rolled around until it fell to the side, half of it going underwater.

Purple splits appeared across the sky, growing bigger and bigger.

Doctor Strange, who was on top of the Statue of Liberty, began casting spells trying to fix the problem. 

At the same time, Peter was trying to break the glider. He found a solution by taking one of the balls that the Green Goblin had, pressing a tiny button, and pushing it into the glider, causing it to explode and both of them fell onto the giant shield.

Hailey made her way through the wreckage trying to find her brother. She really hoped he was okay.

It was hard to see what was going up there, but she knew that Doctor Octavius had saved him. She saw that one of his mechanical tentacles reached out for something, but she couldn't see who it was.

"Chase!" Hailey said, relieved.

The feeling of wanting to cry hadn't gone away. It just grew stronger when she saw her brother.

"Hailey!" Chase said.

Hailey rushed to her brother and hugged him, tightly.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Hailey said.

"Me too," Chase said.

They let go of each other.

"How did - who did -" Chase sputtered.

"It was Peter Three," Hailey said. "He saved me."

"Oh, thank God," he said relieved.

"Where are Anthony and Ned?" Hailey asked.

"I'm here," Anthony said, making his way through the wreckage.

"Oh, God," Hailey said, relieved.

Hailey, Chase, and Ned started calling for Ned, looking for him.

They heard his voice.

"Thank you, Mr. Cape, sir," Ned said.

"Ned!" Hailey called.

"Ned!"

"Oh, my God, Ned," Hailey said, relieved when she saw Ned.

She ran over and hugged him.

"Aer you okay, Ned?" Anthony said.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Ned said as Hailey let him go. "I'm fine."

"Good, good, good," Chase said. "We're all - we're all good."

"Where are Peter and Hannah?" Hailey asked. "Our Peter and Hannah."

"Hailey!" Peter's voice called.

"Peter!" she called back.

"Hailey!"

Chase, Ned, and Anthony followed her. 

Peter was on the giant Captain America shield. He looked beaten up.

"Peter!" she called again, waving her arms.

"Are you okay?" Peter called.

"Yeah!" she said. "We're fine! We're okay."

The Green Goblin stood up.

The sun was rising now.

Peter was ready to find.

They watched Peter and the Goblin talk to each other briefly before they started fighting each other.

"Oh, my god," Hailey said.

She'd never seen Peter like this before. 

She watched Peter jump over the Goblin, placing his fingers on his back and using his strength and fingertips to throw the Goblin over him and begin to punch him repeatedly. 

This wasn't Peter. 

The other two Peter's and Hannah watched Peter One repeatedly punch the Green Goblin.

Chase placed his hand on Hailey's back as Peter One picked up the glider and positioned the sharp ends to the Goblin.

Peter Two ran and stopped Peter One. He positioned himself between Peter One and the Green Goblin.

"Oh, thank God," Hailey said, relieved.

Chase sighed in relief.

Anthony and Ned didn't say anything. Ned watched his best friend sadly and Anthony watched with a blank expression. It was hard to tell what he might be feeling.

None of them have been in Peter's position before. They don't understand what it's been like to be in his shoes, losing everyone he loves and cares about. 

The only person that Hailey ever lost was Chase, but he came back. She remembered watching him turn into dust like it was yesterday. She remembered how much it hurt to lose him and live without him for five years.

Hailey wished she could help him. She wished that she could fix the situation, but she can't. She felt powerless. She wanted to help him. She wanted to support him, but how?

Peter One tried to push the glider to the Green Goblin, but Peter Two was able to stop him.

Peter One slowly stopped fighting. 

Peter One and Peter Two set the glider down.

He was still angry. He was still vengeful.

The Green Goblin stabbed Peter Two in the back and Hailey gasped.

"No," she said.

"Oh, no," Chase said.

Peter Two fell back and the Green Goblin moved out of the way.

Peter Three and Hannah came running.

They saw what happened.

The Green Goblin stood up.

"She was there," he said, "because of you," he laughed. "I may have struck the blow, but you..." he chuckled, "you were the one who killed her."

The Green Goblin began laughing like a maniac.

Peter Three threw the cure to Peter One and he jabbed it into the Green Goblin's neck.

He pressed the button, letting the serum go in.

The Green Goblin fell to the ground.

Hannah sighed in relief. 

Peter Three was panting.

"They did it," Anthony said, relieved. "They did it. They cured them all."

The man on his knees was now Norman Osborn. He looked at Peter One confused.

"Peter," Doctor Osborn said.

He looked at his side to see Peter Two, the Peter from his very own universe, but all grown up.

He saw Peter Three, like the other two, in his Spider-Man suit.

"What have I done?" Doctor Osborn said, horrified what what the Green Goblin had done.

Peter Three and Hannah jumped onto the shield and Peter Three ran to Peter Two to check on him. 

"Are you okay, Peter?" Hannah checked on Peter One. 

"Yeah," he said.

"You okay?" Peter Three asked Peter Two.

"Yeah, I'm good," Peter Two said. "I've been stabbed before."

"Oh, God," Peter Three said.

Peter One and Hannah came over to check on Peter Two.

"Hey," Peter One said.

"Are you okay?" Hannah asked Peter Two.

"I'm okay. Nothing to worry about."

"Hey, nice catch," Peter Three told Peter One.

"Nice throw."

Hailey looked up at the sky. 

It seemed like the sky was splitting apart. The splits that appeared in the sky were purple.

"I'm either losing my mind or this is the apocalypse," Chase said.

"No, this is happening, Chase," Anthony said.

"Are those people up there?" Hailey asked.

Just as she asked the questions, figures appeared.

"Oh, man," Chase said. "Those are people."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

294K 6.8K 41
When suddenly a young girl is found in the ice, suspicions are raised as she is held in captivity, away from the new world she is yet to meet. Little...
2.6K 40 8
Alright lets do this one last time hopefully, my name is Y/n L/n and for the past year and a couple months I have been the one and the only Spider-ma...
3.7K 89 22
"Being a teenager is hard."