Must've been a deadly kiss ²...

By stilesstilinskiibaee

[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel t... More

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝
𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢
𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝
01: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝
02: 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝙺𝚊𝚝?
𝟶𝟹: 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜?
𝟶𝟺: 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛.
𝟶𝟻: 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍s.
𝟶𝟼: 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝟶𝟽: 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?
𝟶𝟾. 𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜?
𝟶𝟿. 𝙵𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟶. 𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
𝟷𝟷. 𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚘𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝟷𝟸. 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢
𝟷𝟹. 𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝟷𝟺. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍
𝟷𝟻. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚕
𝟷6. 𝙰𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝
𝟷𝟽. 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚕
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝟷𝟾. 𝙰𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜
𝟷𝟿. 𝚆𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚢
𝟸𝟶. 𝙳𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍
𝟸𝟷. 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚣𝚎
𝟸𝟸. 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝
𝟸𝟹. 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚜
𝟸𝟺. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝟸𝟻. 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝟸𝟼. 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢
𝟸𝟽. 𝚅𝚘𝚒𝚍
𝟸𝟾. 𝚆𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝟸𝟿. 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚞𝚜
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 3

𝟹𝟶. 𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑

1.2K 25 8
By stilesstilinskiibaee

3938 Words

I opened the door to the house as I enter it and closed the door behind me. I looked around to look for my aunt but I couldn't find her so I went into the kitchen and I saw her drinking coffee. "Oh, hey." My aunt told me as she saw me in tears.

"What happened?" She told me and I dropped the sword to the ground as I ran into her arms. "She's gone," I told her as I cried. "What?" She told me as she rubbed my back, "A-Allison. She's dead." I told her as I burst out crying again.

"I-It's my fault," I told her. "Don't say that." She told me. "I-I just stood there," I told her as I pulled away from her. "I stood there watching the oni stab her and I didn't do anything to save her and-and now she is gone because of me," I told her.

"You couldn't do anything." She told me and I let out a scoff. "It is aunt Freya, if I joined the Nogistune he wouldn't or we wouldn't have fought but we did because we wanted to save Lydia. I-It my fault and now I feel that someone else is going to die next if I don't stop him." I said to her.

"Oh, my god. I-Its my fault I-I killed her." I said as I fell to the ground crying. "Katherine." My aunt said as she kneed down to me. "Listen to me." She told me.

"It's not your fault, it's the nogistune's fault, not yours okay? So if you want to stop this you'll have to get up and fight and you're not done fighting so get up and fight. We Mikaelson don't stop fighting." She told me as I looked up at her before I wiped my tears away.

"Your right," I told her as I stood up. "You're right, we Mikaelson don't stop fighting so I'm not. I'm going to fucking end the Nogistune." I told her as I grabbed the sword and turned around. "Where are you going?" She asked me. "I'm going to kill the son of a bitch." I said as I left the house and ran and grabbed my aunt's car. I reached for my back pocket to call Derek.

"Derek?" I said on the phone. "Katherine." He told me as I let out a sigh and hopped in the car. "Where are you?" I asked him. "I'm heading to the school to meet up with Scott." He told me as I started the engine. "Okay, I'll meet you there," I told him before hanging up the phone and driving away from the house.

•~•~•

3RD PERSON

"Why would she make four of them?" Mr. Argent said as he revealed the three silver arrowheads. "She didn't. She made five." Isaac informed him.

"She made the first one, then she figured it out. She used the first silver arrowhead to kill one of the Oni. We saw her do it." Isaac said the flashbacks of that moment were running through his head. "How?" Mr. Argent asked the boy.

"The same way you almost did. Do you remember when you told us about one of your first gun deals, the yakuza?" Isaac asked Allison's Father. "That meeting wasn't one of my first deals. It was my first deal." He told Isaac.

"The bullet that you used to shoot the Oni. Was that a silver bullet?" Isaac said to Mr. Argent. "Yes." He told him. "But it didn't kill him it just broke his mask," Argent told Isaac.

"Probably went straight through. What if silver is like poison to them? What if it needs to stay in the body? What if that's what she was trying to tell Scott? What if that's what she was trying to tell you, that she'd figured it out?" Isaac said to Mr. Argent as he took a few steps closer to him.

"These four would still've been setting when she went off to meet Scott." Mr. Argent said to Isaac. "We could stop them," Isaac said as Mr. Argent picked up an arrowhead. "No. We can kill them." Mr. Argent said to Isaac with a hateful and revengeful face.

              "Scott, hold on. I know what you're all thinking. If this works it might kill me, too. But even if it does, you have to go through with it. Stick with the plan, okay?" Stiles told his friends. "The plan is to save you," Scott told his best friend.

"That's the plan I'm going with," Scott said to Stiles as he saw Katherine run towards them. "Katherine?" Scott said as he watched the girl coming towards them. "What are you doing here?" Scott asked Katherine. "I'm meeting up with Derek." She told them.

"What about you?" Katherine asked Scott. "Waiting for Derek too," Scott said to Katherine as she nodded before looking at Stiles. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked him as she stood in front of him and saw how pale he is. "I'm fine." He said to her as she let out a sigh.

"Well, I'm going to go find Derek," Katherine told them as she looked at them. "Be careful." She told them. "I've lost too many people I don't want to add more to that list," Katherine said as she gave them a sad smile. Katherine turns to Lydia and hugs her.

"I'm sorry I've been a bad friend but, if anything happens to me just take care of them," Katherine told her best friend as she let out a sigh. "Promise me?" Katherine told her. Lydia let out a shaky breath. "I promise," Lydia said to her as they pulled away and she hugged Stiles.

"I've been meaning to tell you something," Katherine whispered to him. "What?" Stiles told Katherine confused. "I just want to tell you how much I love you," Katherine said making Stiles go all surprised on her as he didn't say anything.

"You don't have to say anything but I just need you to Hear it from me. I love you so much." Katherine told him as she pulled away and looked at Stiles with a smile before turning to Scott and Kira.

"Be careful," Katherine said to her best friend and Kira as she slowed turned away, and walked away from them as she felt to pair of familiar eyes on her.

            Katherine ran away as fast as she can to find Derek. "Derek!" Katherine said as she saw him standing there with Aiden and Ethan but as soon as she did she saw the Nogistune with two Oni behind him.

"Did you bring us a present?" The dark Kitsune said to Derek as Katherine saw Derek hold a small box and place it on the ground. "I brought two." He said as Aiden and Ethan took out their fangs and claws and made Katherine take out the sword.

"I've heard of an alpha pack, Derek, but not a pack of former alphas. It's a little sad, isn't it?" The Nogistune said as Katherine let out a chuckle. "Not as sad when I'm going to kill you," Katherine stated angrily.

"I might not be an alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one," Derek said as he let out a growl along with the twins behind and Katherine using her sword before attacking the oni.

                  "What the hell is this? Where are we?" Scott asked the real Nogistune. "Between life and death." The Nogistune told the small group. "Bardo," Lydia said. "But there are no peaceful deities here, Lydia." The nogistune said as the group looked around the place.

"You're dying, Stiles. And now everyone you care about is dying, too." The nogistune said to the pale boy. "What? What do you mean?" Stiles asked the dark kitsune.

"I've captured almost all of the territories on the board, Stiles. The hospital. The sheriff's station. And now the animal clinic." The Nogistune told Stiles and the others. "Do you know the ritual of seppuku, Stiles?" The nogistune asked Stiles. "No, and I don't want to," Stiles told the Nogistune coldly.

"When a samurai disembowels Himself with his sword to maintain his honor, but that's not the cut that killed him. The killing stroke is made by his kaishakunin, who beheads the samurai with his katana." The nogistune said as he turned to face Scott.

"Scott. Scott is your kaishakunin." The nogistune said as Stiles turned to look at his best friend. "I'm going to make your best friend kill you, Stiles. And you're going to let him. Because just like you, they're all going to die. Everyone is touched by Oni's blade. Unless Scott kills you first." The Nogistune said as Stiles looked at him.

"Why? Why are you doing this?" Stiles asked the nogistune. "To win the game." The Nogistune said as the Onis held their swords towards them Scott let out his claws and fangs and Kira raised her sword as she started to fight the Oni with her sword and Scott fought the Oni's back as Lydia and Stiles backed away from them.

"How is this happening? How are we in this place?" Scott asked Kira. "You're asking me? A month ago, I'd never even touched a sword." Kira said before attacking the Oni.

               Katherine got up from the ground and kicked the oni in the face as she grabbed the sword and drove it through them. She turned around and kicked another oni making it fall to the ground. "Where the hell are they?" Aiden asked them.

"They're at the school," Katherine told him as she jump on an oni and snapped their neck, kicking them. "How the hell are we going to get to them?" Ethan asked them. "I don't know but we have to figure something out," Katherine told her as she helped Derek with one of the Oni.

"You have to get on the box. Someone get on the box!" Derek said as Katherine ran up to the box and so did Aiden and they both stopped when two Oni appeared on them. "I hate ninjas," Aiden said as he let out a growl. "So do I," Katherine said as she prepared her sword.

"You take the left I take the right," Katherine said as Aiden nodded before Aiden went to the right and Katherine to the right. "This is for Allison," Katherine said before she attacked them. Katherine fought with the Oni as she felt a kick in her stomach as she fell to the ground and let out a groan.

"Bitch." Katherine said as she glowed her eyes at him and jumped up and use her werewolf powers and attack the oni with full force. "We can't do this, we can't beat them," Aiden said to them.

"Take the box. We'll hold them off!" Ethan told his brother. "I'll distract them," Katherine said as she attack another oni. Derek let out a growl to one of the oni and it was about to attack when he saw an arrow go right through it and so did Katherine. They turned around and saw Allison's dad holding a crossbow as Isaac appeared too.

"What was that?" Ethan asked Allison's dad. "Silver." He said to them as void left the area and left the oni there. "Isaac, the box. Get the triskele box to Scott!" Derek told Isaac as he ran and took the box into his hands.

Derek attacked one of the Onis as Katherine was struggling with one and Argent was using the arrows and killing one oni Derek was holding onto. Katherine kicked the oni to the ground and she let out a long groan as she looked at Argent who threw an arrow at one of the Oni but it cut the arrow in half.

"Get the arrow. It's the last one." Argent said to them. "I got it!" Katherine said as she ran and grabbed the arrow she kicked the oni and it stumbled back. "This is for Allison!" Katherine said as she ran up to the oni and jumped as high as she can and push the arrow right through it.

"Katherine!" Derek let out a scream as she watched the girl kill the oni at the same time the oni drove the sword right through her. Katherine looked down as she saw the sword right through her she reached for it and she slowly pulled it out from her and the sword fell to the ground. "Katherine!" Derek said as she ran towards her and fought her before she fell herself.

              "Oh, God. I fainted, didn't I?" Stiles said as he saw himself on the ground and his friends around him and they let out a chuckle. "Yeah," Lydia said to him. "We're alive. Are we all alive?" Stiles asked looking at his best friend who smiled at him sadly. "Yeah, we're okay." He said, Stiles, letting out a sigh as he looked at his best friend sadly. Lydia slowly looked up and looked at the doors to outside as she felt a strange feeling towards her. She slowly got up and the other looked at her.

             "Katherine, stay awake," Derek told her as she tried to hold on. "It doesn't hurt," Katherine said with a sad smile on her face as she looked at Derek. "You have to stay awake," Derek told her as she nod. "Thank you," Katherine told him.

"For what?" Derek told the girl in his arms. "For being there for me. Thank you for being a big brother to me." Katherine said with the weakest smile. "Don't say that you're going to be okay." He told her as he held her tightly.

"Tell my friends I'm happy. I'm happy for them. Tell them I love 'em, T-Tell my aunt I'm sorry." Katherine said as she cried and blood came out her mouth. "Take care of them," Katherine told Derek. "Take care of them for me, please?" Katherine told Derek.

"Tell Stiles that I'm sorry, I want him to be happy. T-Tell them how much I love them." Katherine told him before she reached for Derek's face.

"Take care of them, take care of yourself, I love you, big brother," Katherine said as she slowly felt her eyelids close. Derek saw how Katherine slowly drifted away from him as she closed her eyes and as she took her last breath.

             Lydia ran walked away from her friends as she started to head towards the door and the others followed her as they looked at her confused.

Lydia opened both doors and she walked out of the school running out as she stopped when she saw her best friend the only one she had left in Derek's arms. Stiles saw Lydia's reaction as she immediately turned around and hugged the person behind her.

Stiles looked and saw her, dead in Derek's arms he was so shocked as he saw his best friend his girl he always loved dead on the floor. "No, this-this isn't real," Lydia said as she was trying not to believe that her best friend died right after her other best friend died. "Katherine," Stiles said as he hugged Lydia tightly.

"No, she can't be gone," Lydia said crying in Stiles's arms. "Stiles, She's gone," Lydia said to Stiles. "No," Stiles said as he pulled away from Lydia. "No. She's not dead." Stiles said as he ran towards Derek. "Stiles," Scott said running after his best friend.

"No, no, no," Stiles said going down the stairs and towards Katherine. Stiles kneeled to the ground and picked her up. "Katherine, wake up, please," Stiles begged her. "Stiles, she's gone," Derek told him. "No, she's not," Stiles told him as he grabbed her face. "Come on, baby. Please wake up." Stiles said shaking her head.

"Stiles..." Scott said to him. "No, she can't be," Stiles said to him. "Stiles There's nothing we can do," Scott told his best friend. "She's gone and I didn't tell her I loved her. I-I didn't say it back." Stiles said.

•~•~•

"Where is she?" Freya said as she walked into Scott's house. "We didn't know where else to take her," Scott said to Katherine's aunt as Scott pointed toward the couch where Katherine's body was. Freya saw her niece's body as she kneeled. She removed a piece of hair from her face and tug it behind her ear.

"This wasn't how you'd supposed to die." Freya said as all the teens looked at Katherine's aunt confused. "wait, hold up. What do you mean?" Stiles said to her, Freya let out a sigh before facing Stiles and the others. "You know how she's a Tri-Brid, right?" Freya said as they gave the women a nod

. "She isn't dead," Freya said making the teens frown. "What do you mean? She isn't dead? I watched her get killed by an Oni." Derek said to her. "She's dead, for now. But when she wakes up she will be a fully Tri-Brid." Freya told them.

"Wait, you're saying she's dead now but when she wakes up she will be a vampire?" Stiles told Freya. "Yes, so she has told you about it. Anyways, when she wakes up she will be in transition so she'll need human blood." Katherine's aunt said before they all heard a gasp and they all turned to look at Katherine who was already awake.

"Hey." Her aunt Freya said as Katherine let out a groan as she placed her hand on her head, she looked around seeing too many lights which made her vision blurry. "Katherine calm down." Her aunt said as Katherine looked around and saw her friends near her.

"Stay away from me." Katherine said as she backed away from them as started to get flashbacks of what happened, "Oh, my God. I'm dead. I-I'm a vampire." She said as she started to feel something, "Katherine?" Stiles said making Katherine look at him but the only she thought was blood.

"I-I can't be here," Katherine said before she left Scott's house and ran away from them and she went straight to the woods. "Ah." She said as she held her head feeling pain. Katherine wasn't paying any attention to where she was going but she only cared that she wasn't there with her friends anymore.

"Hey!" She heard someone say as she turned around and looked at them. "What?" She said trying not to show she was in any pain. "Are you okay?" They asked her. "I would say not but I'm not okay." She said as they walked closer to her as stared at their clavicle.

"S-Stay back." She said to them and they stopped. "What's wrong." They asked her. "I'm hungry." That was all she said. "Oh, okay, do you want to go eat?" They asked her but she was trying so hard to resist the urge to rip his arty. "I'm so sorry," Katherine said as she burst into tears.

"Sorry?" They said right before Katherine attacked them and started to drink their blood and they let out a scream. Katherine didn't stop it was an addiction she had. She wanted to stop but she didn't because she loved it. Katherine took every last drop before she pulled away and let out a sigh.

She looked at the woman and she saw she wasn't breathing she looked shocked at what she did and let go of the woman. "Oh, my god," Katherine said as she saw what she did. "I-I'm so sorry." She said, she looked at her hands covered in blood. As soon she saw the blood she had flashbacks as she cried and watch her best friend die and she couldn't do anything. Katherine fell to the ground.

"Stop." She said ad she let out a scream. "No. Please stop." She begged but the pain she had she couldn't take. The pain of all the people she lost the pain she felt as she kill people and the pain of the women she just killed. She just couldn't have any more she did the one thing she could've done.

She turned her humanity off, she didn't want to feel that pain anymore. Katherine slowly opened her eyes as she felt nothing, no pain, nothing. Katherine got up and walked away leaving the woman she just killed in the middle of the woods.

She didn't turn back, nothing she just continued to walk until she made her first stop and her first visit. "Katherine?" Her aunt Freya said as she saw he niece covered in blood. "Katherine? What did you do?" She asked her niece. "I-I don't know." Katherine pretended to cry. "Come here." Her aunt said as she hugged her niece.

Katherine smirked as she saw how her aunt fell that easily. "Tell me what happened." She told her. "I left Scott's house and went Into the woods when a lady came up to me and I-I lost control," Katherine said as she faked crying.

"Is she alive?" Her aunt said. "No. I'm sorry I-I just couldn't resist it." Katherine said to her aunt. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to," Katherine said. "Why don't they turn it off?" Katherine asked her aunt. "What?" Freya said. "Why don't vampires turn it off?" Katherine said to her aunt.

"Because that's never the answer." Her aunt Freya said to her. Freya gave her niece a confused look before Katherine let out a smile. "Isn't it?" Katherine said to her aunt as Freya realized what she has done. "Katherine? No." Freya said to her.

"My humanity flipped the second I started to feel the pain of me killing the women and Allison dying. But I got to say, it really seems to be working for me. Like, I'm so sick of being controlled by my emotions. It's like, love, lose, grieve, repeat. I am finally free." Katherine told her aunt as she heard someone walk in.

"Katherine?" Josie said as she watched them. "It's not Katherine anymore, she turned it off," Freya informed her. "How?" Josie asked her. "I died, an Oni killed me and I woke up in transition, killed a woman, and then flipped the switch," Katherine said with a smile.

"Anyways, I'm leaving beacon Hills and probably not coming back. So don't try to talk me out of it. I'm not going to come back." Katherine told her aunt and friend. "Then why did you come back here?" Her aunt told her. "Oh, to tell you, that to not tell my little 'friends' that I left or that I'm still alive," Katherine said with a smile.

"Why not?" Freya said to her niece. "Because if you do they won't stop looking for me and I don't want them to look for so tell them I died or something make some random shit up," Katherine said to them. "Katherine, turning off your humanity is never the answer." Her aunt said to her and Katherine roll her eyes.

"Well, isn't that too late," Katherine said with a wink. "Don't tell them and this town won't turn into a blood bath," Katherine said to them. "Fine," Josie said to her. "Okay, then I'm going to go," Katherine said with a little wave before she head out the door.

"Let's have some fun," Katherine said as she walked away from the house. "We have to get her back," Freya said to Josie. "Freya, she's gone, and she's not coming back," Josie said as she placed her hand on Freya's shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.4K 26
(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were 16, but now you have returned to Beacon...
541K 11.8K 168
My name is Mieczyslaw Stiles Stilinski and I have been around a LONG LONG time. I left Beacon Hills 10 years ago after Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I gra...
66.3K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
2.2K 98 12
"I can't be held accountable- I was moon struck when I said that." ˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚ In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fal...