๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ. - ๐ก๐š๐ข๏ฟฝ...

By cassii-

"๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š?" โค…a story wherein two, damned teenagers, have to work together and f... More

welcome
playlist
๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ฒ
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
๐ซ๐ข๐๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ
๐œ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐ก๐š๐ง๐ -๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฌ
๐๐ž๐ฃ๐š ๐ฏ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฃ๐š๐ณ๐ณ
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ข๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ณ

๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

631 28 14
By cassii-

"you're doing it all wrong- for fucks sake give me the book!"

who would've thought that a regular nurse aid who works at the school clinic would be so... violent?

weren't they trained to patch up wounded students?

"i told you- we're doing your part first!"

l/n y/n stared down at the one and only haitani rindou as she tried prying the book out of his hands, but he just wouldn't budge!

how did this all started? well, they were supposed to start writing their story- but there's only one problem, rindou hasn't tried connecting with his past just yet.

and even when the (h/c) haired girl already found out about hers, they still need more content in order to make a story that would surely get them a grade above average- they both need that, honestly.

now, y/n tried to be nice and explained to rindou that he needed to connect with his past first before starting, but the dual-hair colored male was being a bitch and wanted her to go first.

... damn.

giving him a glare, she tugged once more on the book to see if he'd budge- but to no avail, he wouldn't let go of the fucking book.

"let go of the book, haitani."

"we're reading your past first!"

honestly, it's like watching two children fight over the last bar of candy from the store- kind of pathetic for the all-mighty haitani rindou to be in this position.

she sighed in annoyance, immediately letting go of the book as the male fell back due to the force of her pulling disappeared.

"i already told you my story back in the classroom- now it's your turn."

do you really think that rindou would be dumb enough to believe that when she literally said 'joking' after she described events that are... too realistic?

well, not really- he still has his doubts about her.

rolling his eyes, he sent a glare in her direction as he waved the book of instructions around, pointing it at her.

"you told me and i quote, 'joking'. do you really think i'd believe the shit that comes out of your mouth?"

y/n let out a gasp of faux shock, acting insulted as she placed a hand over her chest to exaggerate her actions.

"do you really think i'd lie about something like that?"

"i don't know, did you lie?"

the two of them stared at each other, a wave of electricity going in between them as they tried to weaken each other's walls.

"well, what do we have here?" eyes turned their attention to the side to see the oldest of the brothers, haitani ran.

the male is standing at the doorway of the living room, an amused smile etched on his face as he looked at the two who were almost at each other's throats- if it wasn't for him, one of them would be dead by now.

the (h/c) haired girl let out a huff, pointing an accusatory finger at the glasses-wearing brother, and pretended to look insulted.

"your brother won't cooperate with me- and we haven't even started on our homework yet." she said, making rindou turn to her with his brows furrowed in betrayal.

y/n said nothing as she stuck her tongue out as an insult.

they really are like kids at a playground.

ran only chuckled at the sight, shaking his head in slight disappointment as he walked over to his brother and snatched the book away from him.

"hey-!"

"keep my brother in shape, will you?" (e/c) eyes stared at the book in front of her, ran giving her a smile as he coaxed her to take it.

"rin's lucky to have a partner as brave as you." he commented, looking over to his brother who was busy grumbling at his spot on the couch.

"thank you!" the oldest haitani brother waved her off, giving her another smile as he began making his way out of the living room.

"no worries. i'll be going out for a while, try not to kill each other while i'm gone, alright?"

this made rindou look at him with brows furrowed in confusion. ran never said anything to him about going out- was it a last-second decision?

"where you off to?"

"'s a secret."

and with that, both teenagers watched as haitani ran left the two of them alone, disappearing from the hallway and hearing the front door close behind him.

well... that was something.

"now, sit your ass down so that i can do this voodoo shit on you." not going to lie... rindou completely forgot that he still has a companion in the house with him- making him spout multiple curses in his mind.

purple eyes met with (e/c) one's as y/n sat down in front of him, going through the pages of the book that was thankfully given to her before finding the right one that she needed.

does he trust her on this one? nope, not at all.

does he care? no, not really.

though, as much as he wanted to kick her ass out of his apartment and just relax the entire day and watch his favorite drama shows- he knows that he needed her in order to pass that fucking class.

and it's not like she'll leave without a fight- he now knows how violent she can get since he has experienced it first hand.

so, letting out a very reluctant and tired sigh, he said nothing as he waited for her to start her little 'voodoo shit'.

it took a while before y/n said something, closing the book in excitement as she focused on the male in front of her.

"okay, so- i want you to close your eyes and imagine a door in front of you."

"does it need to be wooden or-"

"just close your fucking eyes and do as i say, haitani."

he isn't going to lie, that shook something deep inside of him with fear.

rolling his eyes one last time in her direction, he followed along her instructions and closed his eyes, letting his mind settle for a bit before imagining a random door.

y/n sat quietly in front of him, waiting for the right time before she gives the next instructions.

"then, when you're ready, open that door. you should see a bright light when you do so."

rindou did as she said, imagining himself in front of that door and twisted the seemingly rusty doorknob- it disgusts him to an extent, but at least it's just imaginary.

a bright light welcomed him, and images and little clips started playing around him like a movie.

okay, he's impressed.

"tell me what you see."

it took maybe a minute or two before rindou got the gist of his past, trying to look around the imaginary room to find any more shit that he thinks is necessary.

let's just hope that these kids won't fail their damned subject.

"well, there's me and my brother- we look about around... twenty? thirty?"

"and... there's this girl- ran and i are calling her our little sister."

now, y/n is just as interested in this as she is in her saturday night shows- taking out her notebook and pen as she began scribbling down every detail that the haitani was saying.

hey, maybe she can also use this as a movie idea when she grows old.

"anything else?"

"then... she's on the ground, ran's holding onto her- she's stabbed."

"she's saying something about a fucking sanzu and mochi? what the fuck does that mean?"

(e/c) eyes focused themselves on the male in front of her, noticing how his brows furrowed yet his lips remained shit- as if he's confused about something or disturbed.

"... she died. and sanzu died after her."

his eyes met with hers the moment that he opened them, noticing a look of wonder and amusement in her irises as he tried to collect himself.

no one said anything about this shit being so draining.

haitani rindou didn't know what to say nor how to react to this as well. i mean, who would've thought that they actually had a little sister in their past life?

though he did say something along the lines of not believing the past and shit, it seems like he's starting to now.

the dual-hair colored male then snatched the book from her hands, making y/n slightly jump in shock at how aggressive he was as he raised a brow at her as if commanding her to follow.

"well? it's your turn." at this, she let out a chuckle, covering her mouth as she tried to stop her giggles from going out.

"i already told you my past- now let's just start this damned thing and-" she was cut off when rindou snatched her pen away from her, putting a hand on top of her head as he lightly shoved her down.

"then let's do it again- and no jokes this time, got it?"

he was expecting a backhand retort from the girl, but instead, he was met with silence- and a heavy one at that.

soft fingers wrapped themselves around his wrists, gently removing his hand from her head as he looked up at him with a small smile on her face.

"it's no use, haitani. no matter what i do- even after consulting the fucking teacher, my past will remain blurry."

"i saw snippets of it- but i can't recognize the people in it?"

(e/c) eyes met with his purple ones, irises swirling with something that he just couldn't point out what.

now... that just sucks.

rindou didn't know how to react to this, placing his hand back on top of his lap as the two of them were covered in a blanket of sheer silence- even the television decided to shut itself off.

it's honestly such a pitiful experience to have forgotten about the people who you once hold dear to you, really.

but it's not like they can do anything about it, it's just nature.

"but... the moment i stepped into your apartment, i sort of felt a connection- y'know?"

"what the fuck do you mean?" haitani rindou stared at her with narrowed eyes, not really getting what she's saying as her eyes widened in sudden realization.

he almost jumped back in shock as she abruptly stood up as if she has discovered something world-changing.

"i know it now!"

"what the fuck-"

y/n looked at him with a big grin on her face as she pointed at the front door.

"i might have a connection to this place related to my past- which made me see snippets of it when i first walked in here."

"though it was blurry- i'm sure that my guess is right!"

despite her being a clinic worker, he thinks that she needs to go to a clinic herself because right now, she's just babbling nonsense.

"oi, explain shit to me."

"don't you get it, haitani?" if he did then he wouldn't have asked you now, would he?

the (h/c) haired girl pointed at him with eyes glimmering in delight and slight mischief, slightly concerned not for him- but for her mental stability.

"haitani rindou- you'll take me around tokyo and help me remember my past!"

"now excuse me for my words- but what the fuck?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 20.2K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...
192K 10.7K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
129K 3.3K 37
#1 in AobaJohsai among 3.18K stories #12 in AnimexReader among 11.8K stories #1 in OikawaToru Oikawa Toru and Y/N were the perfect couple. People use...
16.3K 678 17
"๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค." โค…in which mitsuya takashi meets a girl outside of the convenience sto...