𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭

if someone were to tell haitani rindou that in his next life, he'll be following a clinic worker around like a lost puppy- that person would automatically be six feet under with their bones broken and crushed to powder.

like, come on, why would someone as powerful as he would follow around a mere clinic worker? you've got to be joking him, honestly.

well, he's got to bite his tongue down because unfortunately, he's currently following along behind a clinic worker like a baby duckling to its mother.

how'd he get into this situation? good question.

well, let's backtrack, shall we?

back in the haitani household, y/n explained to him that if he took her around tokyo, then her memories would surely clear out, making it easier for her to understand what's going on inside of them.

because let's face it, no one wants to read a book where it's all death- and considering that both of their past involves someone dying, they needed other content than that.

so, she dragged rindou out of the comforts of his own home and commanded him to drive her around- which is what he's doing as of the moment.

why would he even follow her orders, she doesn't own him and has no right to command him like a fucking dog.

he could've just left her and went out to look for his brother, wherever that tall giant may be at.

but no, instead of leaving her or ignoring her, he decided to cave in and follow her instructions. which is very uncharacteristic for the male, especially if someone whom he had beaten up once will see him in this situation.

they don't even have a certain place in mind to go to, just driving through the streets of tokyo like they own the place.

however, it may not seem obvious to him- but to l/n y/n, you may expect her to at least be nervous of falling out of the motorcycle since it's her first time on it, right?

well, you're wrong.

she felt nothing but ease and adrenaline, not an ounce of worry in her veins as if she has once ridden a motorcycle before.

it felt... comforting- deja vu, even.

purple eyes looked at the side mirror when he felt her tug at his jacket, meeting with her (e/c) ones as she mouthed something at him.

"what are you saying?"

"can you turn left- and onto a small district with a run-down clinic."

this made him raise a brow at her request. if he remembers correctly, the district that she's talking about is closed off to the public due to an accident- but who was he to say no, he's merely her driver.

but if something happens to them, he'll most definitely use her as his shield.

grumbling under his breath, he rolled his eyes but turned left once the red light turned green, driving to the district that she's talking about.

"if we die, i'll fucking kill you."

"how though? we're already dead if you do that"

"shut the fuck up or i'm throwing you off this bike."

"are you sure that this is even the right place? you could be hallucinating for all i know
"are you sure that this is even the right place? you could be hallucinating for all i know."

haitani rindou doesn't really get why he's worried that they're doing something very illegal when he himself is a fucking delinquent- not to mention that he and his brother may or may not have accidentally killed someone before.