Kamen rider Geats X Senki Zes...

By JustyTurner

What is your desire? Is your desire to be a famous musician the world has even seen? A hero to save lives? Or... More

Protagonist: Geats
Harem
Prologue: Fight until death
Chapter 1: Ready, sing
Chapter 3: Never Replace her
Chapter 4: Hard to be a hero
Chapter 5: The Nehushtan armor
Chapter 6: A ninja hero
Chapter 7: Music is hope
Chapter 8: A threeway battle
Chapter 9: Hatching the secret
Chapter 10: Abandon
Chapter 11: Friends stay together
Chapter 12: A gunslinger date
Chapter 13: Y/n's day out with the girls
Chapter 14: A full on attack
Chapter 15: A little fire power

Chapter 2: Desire Grand Prix

3.1K 59 11
By JustyTurner

We see a mysterious women looking through what looks like scores of each riders that they have gotten throughout the years. She stare at the scores and sees Geats score which is at the top like always. She let out a small smirk on her face, seeing that Geats is doing well saving lives and earning some points.

Then she got a notification which she push a button and it open a live footage of Geats battling both the Jyamato and the Noise. She then noticed Hibiki changed into her Symphogear which she find it interesting as she watched the footage continue on playing until it ended with Geats defeating the Noise.

???: Well seems like you made a new friend huh? Must be very nice.

Soon she pulled out a datapad and look down at it for a bit as she look down and then smiled to herself as she looks up at the screen once again, this time the screen changed the whole planet where riders are everywhere, fighting threats across the world.

???: (smile) Well then, time to see what you riders can do at the DGP.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see a few agents outside the power station as we see the little girl be reunited by her mother as the two hug while we see Hibiki standing with a cup of tea on her hand while Y/n is next to her and drinking his soda as he takes a sip of it.

Hibiki turns to Y/n which he glance over to her as Hibiki stare at him a bit as Y/n sees what she is thinking and then looks away for a bit and then ask her.

Y/n: Guess you probably wanna know some facts about me huh?

Hibiki: Yeah, like a lot! What was that driver? How come you didn't tell me your a kamen rider? Why are you a kamen rider and where do I get one?!

Y/n: (smirk) You really do get excited when it comes to situations like this. Tell you what, I'll explain to you when I have time but for now-

Then he got a beep from his phone which he pulled it out and look at it and then nodes and once he slide his phone back into his pocket, He turn to Hibiki and tell her.

Y/n: Duty calls. See you later Hibiki.

He make his leave when Hibiki called out to him. He stopped and turn to her as Hibiki look at him and then bow down and called out.

Hibiki: Thank you for saving my life 2 years ago!

He stare at her and then smirked and then points at her like he was aiming a pistol as he tells her.

Y/n: (smirk) No problem, keep your desires come true Hibiki, you'll succeed.

And once they he left as Hibiki watched him go until a familiar voice called out to her.

???: You.

She turn and was surprised to see Tsubasa there as she stare at her and then tell her.

Tsubasa: You need to come with us.

Hibiki:......Huh?

(Next day)

We see a huge building of the Desire Grand Prix as we see Y/n making his way up the steps of the building and enter to the main floor and sees other businesses men and other employees as he walked up to the front desk and tells the front desk guy.

Y/n: (smirk) Geats here, I've summoned to take part of a tournament.

Male front desk: Ah yes, the others are just waiting for you. Please follow me.

He lead Y/n to a room where the other riders are at and once there he opens the door for Y/n which he step inside and sees five riders there as he step forward and then heard a familiar voice.

???: Good to see you Y/n.

He turn to see Azuma aka Buffa as he approaches Y/n and then the two high five each other while the two smirk.

Y/n: Azuma how's things over at New York?

Azuma: (smirk) Well Jyamato is far worse then facing with traffic.

Y/n: (chuckle) Guess you can say that.

The two chuckled while we see another rider names Ken aka Da-Pann as he look at both Y/n ans Azuma and then walked away. Then Y/n looks over two new riders, one was a young boy and the other surprised him because the young girl is in fact Kanade listening some music on her phone.

Y/n: Azuma, is that who I think that is?

Azuma: Yeah I was surprised at first when she first walked in.

Y/n: Huh, does she know we're the same riders from two years ago?

Azuma: No but she will be soon.

Y/n: I see....and what about the new kid?

Azuma: That's Kohaku aka Tycoon.

Y/n: Tycoon? Cool rider name.

Azuma: Yeah and here I thought Buffa sounds a bit cool.

Y/n: (smirk) Well we all know mine is better right?

Azuma: (smirk) Not even close.

Suddenly their drivers gone off so they pull it out and they place them into their drivers and then insert their cores into the as well.

Desire driver: Entry.

Suddenly the five were teleported to what seems like the control room somewhere from the facility. There was a large board above of a women which she turn to them and then said.

Tsumuri: (smile) Hello and to pro riders, welcome back and to new riders, welcome to the Desire Grand Prix. We are a organisation that is set out to protect the world from evil threats and our job as riders is to protect the world, work together and succeed our greatest desires. My name is Tsumuri and I am the Desire Grand Prix navigator, I'll be navigated you all on your missions and you desires. Since we have new members, let us introduce ourselves, ladies go first.

Kanade: (smile) Nice, hey I'm Kanade and I know you all seen me as part of the Zwei Wing a long time ago but there was an attack that cost me to lose my ability to sing. But I was given a second chance to help others when ever they needed.

Tsumuri: (smile) Very nice. Next.

Kohaku: (smile) Hi, my name is Kohaku and I'm kinda nerd when it comes to super hero amd sci fi stuff, but I wish to do something better and being here will proof that I can do better.

Tsumuri: (smile) Very good.

Ken: My name is Ken, I wish to make my older brother proud by being a hero and protect others so they won't feel the same pain as I have when I lost my brother.

Tsumuri: I'm sure you'll brother will be proud of you. Now for the two pro riders.

Azuma: (smile) Hi, my name is Azuma and I have been a rider for a long time and I hope we can get along well.

Y/n: (smile) And my name is Y/n. Its very nice to see new faces and hope we can work together.

Kanade: (smirk) Well aren't you handsome.

Y/n: (smirk) Thanks.

Tsumuri: (smile) Now usually there were to be more riders with us but they are busy so five of you will do. To the new riders, this will be your first tournament against the Jyamato. There is 2 rounds that you must complete. You will be given your first buckle for the first round and if one of you get enough score, one or more of you will get another. This will be a playful match but try not to die, good luck.

Then all five were once again teleported by this time into the forest as they stood there in the middle the forest as they look around.

Soon five box appear in front of them which they pick up and pulled out their buckles. Y/n gotten a armed water buckle.

Azuma got a Zombie buckle.

Kohaku got a armed arrow.

Kanade got a armed claws buckle.

And Ken got a Magnum buckle.

Kanade: (smirk) Nice, I'm starting to like this.

Kohaku: So what now?

Y/n: (smirk) Now, we play.

Desire driver: Set.

Y/n: Henshin.

Desire driver: Armed water.

Kanade was shocked that Y/n is Geats from 2 years ago. Soon they can hear Jyamato charging towards them so Azuma turns to the rest and said.

Azuma: (smirk) You hear him, let's play.

Desire driver: Set.

Azuma: Henshin!

Desire driver: Zombie.

Kohaku: (surprised) Wow, that's cool!

Kanade: (smirk) You hear the pros, let's join in!

The trio slide their buckles in and then called out.

Kohaku, Kanade and Ken: Henshin!

Desire driver: Armed Arrow.

Desire driver: Armed claws.

Desire driver: Magnum.

Ready, fight.

Soon the Jyamato charges towards them so they charge at them and they battle them. Geats shoots them with his armed water, washing them away while he dodge their strikes while Buffa slashes his sword at them while Da-Paan shoots the Jyamato with his Magnum shooter.

Na-Go cuts down a few Jyamato with her claws as she charge towards a group of them and then cut them down as they fell and blow up.

Na-Go: Look out Jyamato, this kitty is ready to play!

Tycoon dodges the incoming Jyamato strikes as he step back a bit. Then he fire his arrows at them, hitting them as they fell onto the ground while Tycoon look down at them and then jumped for joy.

Tycoon: Yes! I got my first fee kills!

Buffa: Good job kid, don't get cocky!

Buffa cuts down a few more Jyamato and bedore he cuts down a fee more water hits then and Bufga looks over to see Geats as he wash them all away with his armed water as they were sent flying.

Buffa: Okay how come water is better then any weapon?

Geats: Rule to fight 101; Anything can be a weapon if you know how to use it.

Buffa: (chuckle) You really a pro aren't you?

He cuts down a few more as the five riders continues to cut down the Jyamato around him until the last one was taking out. The first round ended and scores shows that Geats is in the lead, Buffa second and Na-Go at third. Soon a box appear in front of Geats, Buffa and Na-Go which they open as Geats gets a boost buckle, Buffa gets armed drill and Na-Go gets armed hammer.

Tycoon: Aw man, looks like I didn't get enough points.

Geats: Relax kid, it's your first time, you'll get better.

Tycoon: Thanks.

Geats Now, for the highlight.

He kiss his buckle and slide it into his desire driver along with Buffa and Na-Gos.

Desire drivers: Set.

Geats pulled down the Boost buckle while both Buffa and Na-Go press on theie armed buckles as they transform once more.

Desire driver: Dual on! Boost. Armed water.

Desire driver: Dual on Zombie. Armed Drill.

Desire driver: Dual on. Armed claws. Armed hammer.

Ready, fight.

Then a second wave od Jyamato charges towards them and Tycoon and Da-Paan start to fire at the Jyamato while Geats, Buffa and Na-Go charge towards them and then start to take them out. Geats leaps up in the air and strike kicks after kicks with his boost buckle while he shoots the Jyamato with his armed water.

Buffa swings both his sword and drill around. Then a few Jyamato surrounded him and were about to strike at him but Buffa drills through a Hole below him, digging at the other side and then cut them down with his sword.

Na-Go leaps up and slashes them with her claw on one hand while she hits them on the heads with her armed hammer.

Tycoon: (surprised) Wow, they are soo cool together.

Da-Paan: Guess so.

Then a last wave charges towards them so the trio reacy themselves and then they charge towards them. Na-Go cuts them down with her claws, Buffa drill by them and then Geats leaps up in the air and press on his water buckle and turn hid boost buckle as he shoots out water behind him as he was launched towards them and then stretched out his leg towards them.

Desire driver: Boost time! water, boost Grand victory.

He then rider kicked the last Jyamato and they blow up as he land between Buffa and Na-Go as they stood up straight and turn to the explosion.

Na-Go: (smirk) Nice work.

Geats: (smirk) You and the other nee riders did well.

Buffa: Good job.

Na-Go chuckled and then Tsumuri appeared as she look at the riders and tell them.

Tsumuri: (smile) Nice work, your scores will be shown at the main hall. For now, enjoy the rest of your day.

(Short while later)

We see Y/n at the main hall and looking up at the score board and seeing he is still up in the lead. He smirked to himself and then Kanade called out to him from behind.

Kanade: Yo Y/n!

He turn to see her making her way to him as she approaches him.

Y/n: (smirk) Hey Kanade, you like being a rider?

Kanade: (smile) I love it! It's awesome.

Y/n: (smile) Well glad you like it.

Kanade: Hey. 2 years ago, i wanna thank you for saving my life.

Y/n: (smirk) It's not probl-

Kanade: No! You saved my life and you know that! If we weren't for you, I would have been dead.

Y/n: Well....what about Tsubasa, how is she doing?

Kanade: She's doing alright. But I'm sure she'll be fine.

Y/n: Right. Say since you know who I am, I think I should tell you.

Kanade: Tell me what?

Y/n: It's about Hibiki, I think she has your Symphogear.

Kanade was shocked by this and while Y/n gose on to explain to her what happened, we see Ken on the second floor, looking down at Y/n and then he turn and walked away.

To be continued................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 757 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
5.3K 718 44
You've gotten used on accompanying the heroes in their adventure. It's always fun, rainbows, cries and rain all bundled up together. This time, howev...
51.5K 1.6K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
1.4K 25 12
"The story is about a boy who woke up in an unknown game he had signed up to be involved. In this game it's life or death, and he has to survive till...