Bet on Me

By xutaytay

Ari is a typical quiet girl, only focusing on her studies after a boy plays with her. After that, no boy has... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
New Book

5

1.9K 42 8
By xutaytay

One thing you should know about Chaewon, she's serious about fashion. We're both at my house getting ready for the party and my outfit options have been rejected.

"Chae...I have shown you 4 options and you don't like anything. It's a party, not a fashion show"

"Babe, this time Seungcheol will go. We need to go all out so bitch go inside and put this on"

I unfold what she gave me, it was a pale pink cetin small open back dress. I have to admit that it looks good on me but I'm not sure...

"Yup, I'm a genius."

"Chae I would prefer something longer" I pull my dress down feeling a little bit uncomfortable, it has been a long time since I wore something like this.

"Ari you look hot! Seungcheol is gonna freak out when he sees you" she grabbed my shoulder and gave me a kiss

"I don't want to impress him..."

"Why are you so against him Chae? He likes you."

"I'm not against him and he does not like me."

"Have you seen the way he looks at you? I wish I had someone like that, the boys that talk to me only one thing"

"Wow, Chae wants to settle down?! I thought you were ok with that"

"I was but seeing you and Jiho with your boys I started thinking that it must be good to have someone to go back to when you had a shit day. I only have my cat."

"You have us. I'll be your girlfriend" I smiled at her

"Don't make that offer twice." she laughs "I'm tired of messing around... after sex, they left me and after they ignored me at school as if nothing happen. It didn't bother me that's why I did it but lately, I'd wish for someone who can stay after. I know that people at school think I'm a slut and maybe they are right but I want to change that, I want someone"

"You're not a slut, they wanted to like you did. And they are lucky to be with the amazing Chaewon. Never think less of you baby, now get dressed because you are getting a boyfriend today, I'll help you"

After a few minutes, Chae opens the bathroom with a white dress with some cut-outs, the dress screamed Chae. I noticed that she felt confident and I felt happy. I didn't know she felt that way, I'm not violent but I swear if I find out that someone trash talk about her I would punch them in the face. No one messes with my babies.

"Hot as always" My phone buzzed " Seungcheol is here."

"Tell him to wait 10 minutes, we still need to do makeup"

We were going downstairs when I heard some voices.

"Sweetie, you took too long. The poor boy was waiting in the cold" I see Seungcheol alongside mom. He looks surprised, his eyes running along my body looking up and down, when he looked me in the eyes he quickly down "You girls look so pretty! Be careful, Seungcheol take care of them"

"I will Mrs. Kim " this time he looked straight into my eyes

Chae pushed me to sit in the passenger seat while she went to the back. Seungcheol started driving but didn't say a word. Not even a comment about my outfit, maybe it's a bit too much

"Seungcheol what do you think about Ari's outfit?" Chae asked

"It's pretty but aren't you cold, I have a jacket in the back you can wear it"

"NO, the outfit will be ruined. Besides inside the club, it won't be cold. I know for sure that every boy will be looking at you"

"What are you saying, they will be looking at you" I say turning my face to her

"They will be looking at both of you..." Seungcheol spoke taking his eyes off the road and looking at me "You are making my life hard Ari"

"Why?"

"Nothing" he grips the staring wheel

"Seungcheol you better hurry up" Chae whispered at him but loud enough that I could hear. What did she mean by that?

The club was full, everyone was drinking and dancing together. Unfortunately, the first thing I see when I entered was Mingyu with some friends, I better stay away from him.

"Jun!" I heard Chae as she left my hand to hug Jun

"Hey Ari" he places his hands on my hip and hugs me " You look beautiful"

"You don't look too bad yourself" I giggled

Seungcheol went to grab us some drinks while we were dancing in the middle of the club. The music was loud and right up my alley, this DJ is amazing. I look at him and it surprises me that it's a small-bulk dude that doesn't look like the DJ type but he is good.

"Here" Seungcheol puts a drink in my hands

"Thanks, Cheol"

"I have a nickname?"

"Shut up and let's dance" I pull him closer to me and wrap my hands around his neck

"Ari are you drunk?"

"No!" I pouted and cross my arms

"Sorry come here, dance with me," he told as I raise my arms and his hands squeezing my waist

We were dancing that I even forget about Jun and Chae.

"Where's Jun and Chae?"

"Jun is dancing with her, just focus on me" he grabbed my chin and raise my face to meet with his

It's playing IKON- Dumb & Dumber which is a bop so all club went crazy. I could feel Seungcheol pulling me even closer to him and turning me to be back to him. As I turn I see an angry Mingyu looking at me. Great exactly what I wanted....

I face Seugcheol " Mingyu is here. I want to go home"

"Nope, Chae is having fun, look" Chae was jumping around with Jun

"She's having fun or you?"

"Tipsy Ari is pretty fun" he smirked "Enjoy and forget he's here"

Ok, maybe I'm overthinking. I forget about my surroundings and continue dancing.

"Ari are you drunk or just tipsy?"

"Why?"

"Answer me."

"Tipsy. Why Cheol?"

"I want to make sure you'll remember this" he cupped my face and kiss me gently like he wasn't sure if I would kiss him back, well he was wrong. I don't know if it was the alcohol but I kissed him back, I could feel him smiling during the kiss but it was cut short by someone.

Feeling the absence of Cheol lips on mine I opened my eyes and saw Mingyu in top of him punching non-stop.

"Get off him" I screamed and pull Mingyu but I couldn't do it alone, thankfully Jun pass the ruckus and stop him from doing more damage

"Stay away from her!"

"Mingyu stop, you don't have nothing to do with me"

"I still love you Ari, you can't be with him"

"It's my life. Fuck off" I turned my back on him and went to help Cheol get back on his feet "Are you ok?"

"Yes" he glared at Mingyu who was by Jun

"You look awful"

"Geesh thank you Ari. Can we go home?"

"Jun! Chae! Let's go"

Jun went on his motorcycle but Cheaol is driving me and Chae to my house. The drive was quiet, Chae was drunk and already sleeping and I was thinking about what happen tonight, I cannot drink, I just made a big mistake.

Yes, Seungcheol is hot af and we are friends but I don't like him that way, he was the one who kissed me, is he drunk or he means it?

"I wanted to kiss you, I don't regret it"

Is he a mind reader?!

"Cheol...I -"

"You remember our bet?"

"You won, we became friends. I like how we are, friends"

"I want to make another bet."

"Cheol"

"Give me 2 months to make you fall in love with me. If you do, you gain a handsome boyfriend and if I don't love me I will continue as your friend. Like the last one, its a win win situation"

"I'm not a toy, not a challenge"

"I know love, give me a chance" he places his hand on top of mine "Your heart is still broken but I can help, I can do most of the effort in the beginning, I'll make you fall in love with me"

"Mr.Cofident?"

"Ari, I'm serious. I won't hurt you, I promise"

"Promise? I trust a bit just like you in the past"

"I'm not Mingyu. I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend, well at least not for now, I'm asking for a chance to change your heart towards me."

"Do want you want" I open the car door, and helped Chae get inside my house, before closing the door I saw Cheol blowing a kiss and driving away.

What I just agreed? He looked sincere about his intentions however I'm getting nervous. What will happen these 2 months?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.9K 34
Taylor just got her heart broken and decided to move to Korea to live with her best friend. She didn't know that her best friend is working with one...
808K 16.5K 42
18+🚨🚫 SPECIAL WARNING : READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Y/N x JOSHUA Started : 25/5/2020 Ended : 2/8/2020 Editing done: 4/7/2023
50K 3.9K 49
Seungcheol cherishes every moment of them being together while Jeonghan isn't even aware of his first love's existence. But they met again, as unexpe...
30.7K 1.3K 41
(lower case intended) genre: best friends to lovers, college life, bxb two best friends: a lovesick boy & an oblivious fool