Sweet - TaeRose

By godjeon_

Social media au - TaeRose More

Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
Characters
1.
2
3.
4.
5.
6.
V Day
Shua day
Shua day
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

15

253 10 14
By godjeon_

The whole music department was sitting together under a tree on campus coming up with new plans for the annual fest. With the arrival of Jeonghan they have to do everything again and even though Jeonghan said that he will not participate this year and they don't have to make changes just because of him. But once they get to hear him sing they all fell in love with his voice and him, Yoongi more than others even Rosie. That's why it was settled that he will participate in fest too.

The juniors agreed with him saying that they all are good and the changes will not effect them that much.

They all were talking sitting in a circle, when Rosie's phone chimed, she checked the message and frowned.

Sunbaenim, you ok? Soobin asked

Yes I'm and you need to stop calling me sunbaenim, you can call me nonna and the girls can call me unnie, Rosie said smiling sweetly and then returning back to her phone typing angrily.

Yoongi and Mina both raised their eyebrows and then looked at eachother, shrugging they both gave pointed look to Jeonghan who cleared his throat.

So like it's fixed that we all are doing the group song, Yoongi and Mina are having a duet, soobin and lia are having a duet, Yunjin and Rosie are doing a duet for the play and Joshuji and Vernon are having a guest appearance duet. He asked

Rosie finally locked her phone and looked up, sorry guys, Ver texted yesterday he said he can't the duet and I asked Josh he was ok with singing alone if we still want him too, his words not mine.

I mean ofcourse we want him, Mina said making everyone nod their heads.

Wait, so why can't Han sunbaenim and Joshua sunbaenim do a duet??? Yunjin said getting all exicted making everyone's eyes light up too.

That's a great idea, Lia said.

What do you say Han??? Yoongi asked

I'm ok with it and I'm pretty sure so is Joshuji and if he is not I can always beat him up, Jeonghan said shrugging making everyone laugh.

So will it be song dedicated to me, as both my husbands are singing, Rosie said turning her face towards him, wiggling her eyebrows with a sheepish smile on her face.

Sure thing darling, Jeonghan hand said putting his hand on her shoulder and pulling her in making her head lay on his chest.

Everyone rolled their eyes and continue making the plans, Yoongi quickly texting Joshua about the new changes in plan.

Oopsie, I think I'm gonna die, He is so hot, Yunjin suddenly spoke making everyone look at her with confusion and then the way she was looking.

Hot? that thing? please, Rosie replied rolling her eyes and then focusing back on Jeonghan who was telling her a story about Joshua while playing with her hairs.

Ok but why does Tae looks pissed and is coming our way, Mina asked slightly curious

I'm so up for drama, Lia said excitedly making soobin chuckle at her cuteness

You all are insane, Yoongi said smirking at Taehyung and then at Jeonghan and Rosie who were still not paying attention at him.

Hey oppa, Mina greeted Taehyung

Not now babe, Taehyung replied going straight towards Han and Rosie, taking Rosie hand and pulling her up.

What the fuck Kim, Rosie shouted angrily making like everyone stop in their tracks.

You wanted it your way Park, told you to not blame me, Tae replied dragging her with him.

Let me go, Rosie shouted again.

Jeonghan was standing now and took a step forward to stop Taehyung but was stopped by Yoongi.

Don't interfere between them, Yoongi said.

Are you sure? Han asked

Yeah, trust me Han, Taehyung is doing a favour to all of us right now, Mina replied

Jeonghan stopped after hearing Mina, trusting her because he knows that she cares about Rosie.

So they are finally going to talk? Joshua said joining the group with Jennie, they both were coming back from the meeting with professors when they saw this scene.

I pray everything goes well, because this time I'm not siding with Tae, Jennie said looking down sadly

Ohh how great of you Jennie, Momo said sarcastically joining them with the rest of the dance department

Momo, wtf? Jimin asked hugging Jennie

Yes, Momo shutup about the things you don't know, Jisoo said Joining the group.

We are not the one who doesn't know anything Soo, Sana said coming with the rest of fashion department Kazuha immediately Joining.

We don't you sure? Lisa asked rather angrily

Look backJungkook said coming with Vernon, Yug and Mingyu.

Mingyu immediately taking Lisa in a hug, rubbing her back soothingly he whispered her to calm down making Lisa immediately melt down.

I will talk to you two some other time, but yes I agree with Kook, Rosie deserves it, Jennie again said looking at MiSaMo apologeticly who gave her smile in return.

Jen, I'm sorry, Momo said sincerely to which Jennie smiled and opened her arms to hug Momo.

What's the drama? Jihyo asked coming along with Namjoon and Ryujin who went straight to Yeji and Yeonjun.

Well you guys didn't saw? Jin asked

Naah, we were in class and when we came out it was silence everywhere and the we came founding you guys, Namjoon replied.

Well, Taehyung just dragged Rosie out of campus, Hobi replied.

And we all are just hoping that this time it goes well, Vernon said making everyone nod their heads and look in the way Taehyung and Rosie disappeared.

Why are you doing this, Rosie whispered from the front seat of Taehyung's car.

Taehyung looked at her before focusing on road again, because I want to see you happy.

I'm happy, Rosie replied.

Yeah, I can see that Rosie that you're happy but I can also see that you're not genuinely happy, Taehyung replied

What do you want Taehyung? Rosie finally asked

To apologise, to make things better between us, is it really that hard for you to forgive me? Taehyung asked.

Stop the car, Rosie said

Huh? Not until you answer my question, Taehyung said

You do know that you're very annoying, stop the car and buy me ice-cream then I'll answer your every question, Rosie said looking at the ice-cream shop.

Taehyung smiled to himself thinking that atleast his Rosie is still there somewhere inside. Parking the car he got out and brought two ice-creams giving one to Rosie.

It was hard to forgive you at first, Rosie said sitting on a bench.

At first, does that mean? Taehyung asked joining her.

Yes, it means I'm ready to forgive you heck I am forgiving you, I'm was really hurt because I did thought that you loved me that's why I gather the courage to confess to you but you broke my heart Taehyung, you didn't just rejected but you went on kissing that girl infront of me just to prove that you will never love someone like me. It was really hard at first heck it was hard till Jeonghan joined our college, Hanging out with him is fun he makes me genuinely happy and I think I like him, and that is why I don't have any grudges left towards you, Rosie said smiling.

While Rosie was telling him all this, Taehyung went through hell lot of emotions, from being happy that she is forgiving him to  being hopeful that she might still love him to being heartbroken hearing that she has fallen out of love with him and finally to anger, he was angry at himself for letting her go.

But he still smiled, I'm happy for you he seems like a nice guy, Taehyung said

Ohh, trust me he is, Rosie replied smiling thinking about Jeonghan.

So back to being friends? Taehyung asked giving her his hands

Back to being friends, Rosie said smudging her icecream on his nose and started running.

You bitch, Taehyung said running after her making her laugh.

Catch me, Rosie said laughing.

Come here Park Chaeyoung, Taehyung said finally catching her and spinning her both of them laughing hard.

This feels good, Rosie said after they stopped smiling.

I missed you, Taehyung said, we were best friends.

I missed you too, Rosie said finally hugging him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 5.5K 48
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
163K 6.6K 73
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โ‡๐Ÿค. โžฝ๐Ÿ’›Going on. โžฝ๐ŸฉถComing up [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradual...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

23.3K 1.8K 13
"๐š†๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š™ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ?" ๐™ฐ ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป ๐šข๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š› ๐š˜๐š•๐š, ๐š…๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š—๐šž ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š. "๐š†...
42.8K 2.9K 35
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...