𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...

By mars_where

❝ i've never been inlove, not seriously. ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ○ aurelia (21) meets isaac (22) accidently wh... More

introductions
act 1
act 3
act 4
act 5
act 6
a/n

act 2

490 11 1
By mars_where

streaming.

****

aurelias pov.

i sighed, thinking about what type of stream i should do. i could do a ylyl, roblox, or more. fucking hell, why is it so hard to just pick a topic?! i decided to just do a normal chatting + gaming stream, answering questions and playing a bunch of other games with viewers.

my "starting soon" screen popped up, chat screaming, i haven't went live in a bit due to my mental health. I finally started, greeting and thanking all the donations.

we started off by playing some gta, i had a bunch of questions and A LOT of new chatters. i smiled tl myswlf, chat being able to see it since im faceless, forgot to mention that, whoopsies ya lil gay readers, yes you.. ANYWAYS done breaking the 4th wall..

****

I ended the stream 3 hours after, it felt nice to see my followers and subs for once. i noticed my phone screen light up, i picked it up and read the random numbers messages

**********
yo, its isaac

**********
just text me when your done streaming

i had completely forgot about that, i quickly changed his contact name to isaac, messaging him back

aurelia
sorry for not answering, i took a bit long on the stream 😭

isaac
no worries

well i need to work on smth so ill talk to you later

aurelia
okay bye

i smiled to myself, kicking my feet. isaac was really pretty, i know i just met him but its not like i like or love him or anything.
maybe.

****

isaacs pov.

I smiled to myself, turning off my phone and laying it on my chest. i didn't like love her or anything, i think. but i got up and sat at my pc, turning it on. me and my friendgroup has to record for our podcast.

i heard the discord ringtone sound, all of us hopping in the vc and talking before start. my mind was set on aurelia. everyone noticed i wasnt the casual isaacwhy.

****

a

fter we were done with the podcast, i realised i wasnt talking alot. but who cares? theres alot of episodes with me talking. i checked my phone, seeing a message from aurelia pop up.

aurelia
hiii

if ur busy still sry for interrupting

ok im probably gonna go to bed

gn

isaac
sorry for not answering

i was on call with my friend

i smiled at my phone, getting up and pulling it in, i checked the time and saw it was 1am. i dont usaully go to bed at this time, but i was extra tired.

****

i wrote half of this in ela and the other in science

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
768K 17.3K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
570K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...