ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

By YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... More

Chapter One: New Beginnings
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing

1.2K 40 2
By YsaCordova31

                   Marinette's POV

It's a hot afternoon and I'm on my way to Luka's boathouse together with our friends. I wonder if Adrien will join us today.

-1 Message

From: Alya.

(Where are you girl? We've been waiting for you.)

To: Alya.

(Onmyway😘)

sent✓

-----------------------------------------------------------

Im near to the boathouse when my phone started ringing. I thought it would be Ayla but it turns out it's from my mom. So I answered it.

Mom? I've been out for about 20 minutes and you miss me already?- I playfully say.

Silly,dear. I just want you to know that we'll have a delivery next week. I hope you didn't forget about it.- mom said.

Of course I didn't mom. It's Adrien father's party. How could I forget? - I replied.

Of course I can't forget that special occasion. It's all about Mr.Agreste walk of fame collection. After so many years of working alone I'm happy that Adrien's father will face the public again. And to top it all, He will collaborate with another model and not just his son. This is so exciting. Can't wait. I hung up then continued on walking to the boathouse. I went inside and saw Alya,Rose,Juleka,Luka,Kim and Max talking and laughing like crazy.. when Alya spotted me she waves and smiled at me.

"You're always late,Mari." Alya said after I sat beside her.

"Sorry 'bout that. I had a call from mom all the way here so I stopped and answered her." I explained.

"Oh? Is it about your delivery next week? I wonder what kind of breads and desserts you're going to deliver, Mari. And I bet they'll be delicious as ever!!." Rose excitedly say.

"Of course! Marinette's family makes the most delicious pastries in Paris!!" A voice said out of nowhere. When I turned around to look at the person and I was shocked to see Adrien and Nino standing at the entrance.

"A-adrien? I thought you can't come?" I blushed.

He smiled and walk towards us.

"Since father is busy with the fashion show next week. Nathalie told me to take a break from my piano lessons and decided to have fun for a while." Adrien answered.

"You can finally take a break with all this stressful modeling dude! I'm happy for you" Nino said to him.

"I was surprised myself. Imagine my shock when father told me that I won't be participating in his Walk of fame collection. He told me he made a collaboration with a famous singer and model from London." Adrien.

"That's great! You can finally be with m-- I mean,lay low for a while hehe." I nervously said. And Alya just elbowed me while I sulk in embarrassment.

"So? Have you thought about what to do for this year's family day?" Asked Juleka.

"Well, my sister's will come to school in exchange for our parents, so I'm cool with it. " Alya.

"Me too. My siblings will participate with me" Rose.

"I'm glad I have a sibling." Kim

"Well it's sure nice to have a sister and a brother too. Right Marinette?" Adrien .

"H-huh? A-ah y-yes. It's n-nice to have a sister.hehe " I replied.

I wish my sister we're here too. But who am I kidding? She hates me to the core. I made her life miserable and I don't know how to cope with it. I made her do this. It's my fault why she's so distant to me and our parents. I don't even know what she's doing. Only our Aunt Emma knows and she said she's doing great. But it's still not enough. I wanna see her. I wanna say sorry about that night. I wanna make it up to her..

"Hello?! Earth to Marinette!!"

I didn't know that I was caught up with my thoughts and didn't notice Alya was waving infront of me.

"A-ah? W-what is it?" I said.

"Is something bothering you? You've been spacing out lately?" Alya asked.

"It's nothing. Hehe" I replied. I can't tell her about my twin sister. Atleast not yet. We're unable to fix our own mess yet. Maybe after I set things right with her.

Luka's boathouse is a fun place to be. And the kitty section ( Luka's band name) played us a song while we're taking a break. This is usually our get together time when we don't have classes or if you can't find us here then maybe were at Andre's eating an ice cream. We are so caught up in our conversation that we didn't even notice the time. Adrien left in a hurry when Nathalie called him that his father is looking for him. I couldn't even say goodbye. *Sigh* why does time flies so fast when you're with the man you like. Maybe next time. I have to focus on my stuttering when I'm with him. Can't help it. My tongue folded when he's with me and I can't even make a nice and long conversation with him. Dang it! And since everyone has their own business I told them I have to go home to help my parents with the deliveries next week and we bid farewell from each other. As I was walking in the streets of Paris I walked across a boutique house with full of pink and grey dresses and hairpins/accessories. I decided to walk in and see if I can get something interesting. Much to my satisfaction I saw an grey big ribbon hairclip with a diamond on top of it. I remember Ysa making one when we were 5 years old. We were so young and so close with each other that day. Until something happened that changed our lives.

*FLASHBACK 11 YEARS AGO*

8 year old Marinette came home from school that day when when she went pass Ysa's room. She heard her mom's voice and decided to eves dropped at their conversation. Her Mom is so happy with my sister's achievement. She seemed to be having fun designing her own accessories and mom has been very supportive with her.

"Mom look! Does it look nice on me?" 8 year old Ysa said. While holding a rose gold necklace that she made.

"Of course dear! Everything looks good on you." Sabin said.

"Am I as good as Marinette now?" Ysa asked.

Her mother just smiled and answered

"Yes you are."

Marinette didn't thought of it as a competition. She thought to herself that her twin sister is just doing her best to make their mother proud of her. Until one day. Marinette grew envious each day as Ysa seemed to be copying her designs as if she was mocking her.

"Will you stop copying my designs already! I'm tired and I'm not patient enough with you trying to be me!" Marinette yelled at her sister. Ysa seemed to be shock by it.

"Copying? No I'm not. I'm just matching my accessories with yours so that it will compliment your designs. I'm not trying to be you,Mari." Ysa explained but Marinette's seemed to be angry.

"No! You're always like that trying to impress mom and dad with your stupid designs that are always useless!" Marinette.

"Their not useless! Take it back! Why are you so mean?" Ysa cried.

"Don't give me that tears you fake sister! I know what you're up to. You're taking mom and dad's side so they can give you their full support for being a fashion designer. You're taking may dreams away from me!" Marinette.

"No I'm not! I just wanted to make designs with you so that in the near future we'll be able to reach our dreams together!" Ysa

Their conversation ended with Sabine and Tom walking in and stopping them from any more ruckuses. But that didn't stop them from fighting everytime they see each other. Marinette thought that Ysa wanted a competition and she would gladly accept the challenge. Even for the smallest things Marinette would compete with her sister. She won't allow Ysa to get what she wanted. Ysa didn't mind though. She couldn't care less about her competitive sister. She just wanted to go on with her life and makes designs for herself. And her sister's imaginative rivalry continued for years. Ysa can't seem to understand why her sister's like that. She always thought that Ysa is winning her parents over. And their fight was about to end when one afternoon, Ysa was delivering her jewelries to their neighbor when Marinette pushed her resulting her jewelries breaking into pieces.. Marinette doesn't mind and walk past Ysa crying while picking up her broken accessories.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" Ysa shouted at her sister.

Marinette then faced her with a smile on her face and answered.

"What are you talking about? It's not my fault that you're clumsy enough to break your own jewelries."

"What did I ever do to you Marinette?! Im trying so hard to avoid your imaginary competition that's not even true!" Ysa yelled.

"Huh? Playing safe aren't we? You think you can fool me with your innocent fake attitude? No way. " Marinette.

"Do you know how long it took me to make those jewelries you good for nothing sister? It took me weeks to make! And what did you just do? You ruined it!" Ysa.

"Hey! What's going on here?" Sabin spoke.

"Marinette pushed me and broke my jewelries,mom! I was going to deliver it to Mrs. Smith today!" Ysa cried.

"Marinette. Why'd you do that dear? Your sister spend weeks to make those accessories. It's not nice to push her." Sabin said to Marinette.

"I know you're going to take her side again. Why can't you see she's doing it to gain your sympathy?!" Marinette angrily shouted.

"Marinette your sister meant no harm for designing her jewelries for herself. She did that so you can pursue your dreams together." Sabin.

"Argh!! I'm sick and tired of hearing it mom! I don't wanna work with her in the future and I don't want her to be my sister anymore!!!" Marinette didn't mean those words but it's too late to get it back now.

She saw Ysa looking at her with an emotionless face. It's the first time her sister look at her with cold dead eyes and she seemed to be scared of it. She was about to say sorry when Ysa turned her back and walked inside her room. Marinette sighed and look at her mom. She could see her mom's disappointed expression lingering her face.

"Your sister's jewelry will be donated to an orphanage." Her mom started making Marinette surprised.
She didn't thought Ysa would donate jewelries to an orphan. She felt terrible.

"I'm sorry mom." Marinette apologetically said.
And her mom just shook her head disappointedly.

That night Sabine and Tom decided to let Ysa go with Sabine's sister, which is your aunt to London for vacation and to take a break from this stressful happenings but as soon as they tell you their plan you became angry with your parents.

"Why do I have to go mom? Dad? I'm not the one who started this mess. It was your good for nothing daughter." Ysa said.

"Darling you have to understand. We were just doing this to lessen the war between you and your sister" your father said.

"And you meant to lessen it by sending me away? Why don't you send that little devil to London then. Why me?"

"Because I know you'll understand the situation that you and your sister are in." Your mother explained.

She gave up. Even her parents doesn't want her. She just nod her head.

"Fine, whatever."

The next morning Marinette decided to end the war with her sister and talk things out between them but when she entered her sister's room. There's no one there. The room is empty and there's no Ysa. She asked her parents about Ysa and they told her she's going to London with your Aunt. Marinette could only hope to see her sister at the end of her vacation when 9 years had already passed and there's still no sign of her. Ysa will not talk to them on the phone and only her Aunt Emma has been keeping them in touch. They didn't know that Ysa gave up her jewelry designing and instead focus on modeling and being a famous vocalist on her band. Her sister's achievement has been a secret to all of them. And she could only wait for the time her sister would go home to them.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Marinette sighed and went out to the store with the jewelry she had bought. She wanted to give it to her sister when they meet again.

"Don't be sad Marinette. Ysa will come back.im sure of it " her kwami, tikki reassured.

"You're right tikki! She'll be back. Now let's go home." Marinette smiled.

"Let's!" Tikki replied.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                          -End of Chapter Two

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 491 26
[ sequel to 'a new miraculous in Paris' ] === Y/n and Adrien agreste has gotten married and of course, had two twin babies. Rosie and Cole, Both of...
140K 3.6K 26
After living in New York for 6 years, recent billionaire Marinette Dupain-Chang decides to come back to Paris. She is the CEO of MDC Designs, a luxu...
3.1K 50 21
"No, no! Don't make me! Please!" *slap* "Listen here! I do as I please whether you like it or not, I wanna get my money's worth!" He spat *forcibl...
35.1K 1.2K 45
~Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug x F!Reader~ Y/N Agreste, twin sister of Adrien Agreste. As the daughter of Gabriel Agreste, great expectations are pl...