ANUSEENA- Falling For The Vil...

By Aliferous_24

She chose the villain to be her lover... Haseena Malik had dreamt of meeting the Prince charming of her life... More

π‘ͺ𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 π‘Ίπ’Œπ’†π’•π’„π’‰ 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒓
π‘·π’“π’π’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
𝑴𝒓.π‘΄π’šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’”
π‘ͺπ’“π’π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑷𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒔 π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’
π‘«π’“π’–π’π’Œπ’†π’ π‘«π’“π’‚π’Žπ’‚(𝑰)
π‘«π’“π’–π’π’Œπ’†π’ π‘«π’“π’‚π’Žπ’‚(𝑰𝑰)
𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘²π’Šπ’”π’” π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’π’Šπ’ƒπ’“π’‚π’“π’š
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’‚π’“π’ˆπ’–π’†π’Žπ’†π’π’•
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’“π’†π’‚π’π’Šπ’”π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘΄π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’
π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’
π‘Ήπ’†π’Œπ’Šπ’π’…π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π‘­π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”π’‰π’Šπ’‘
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 π’π’†π’Žπ’†π’”π’Šπ’”
π‘―π’Šπ’” π’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’Šπ’…π’†
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’…π’†π’—π’Šπ’ π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’Ž
π‘΄π’‚π’“π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 π‘΄π’Šπ’π’†
π‘Ίπ’–π’”π’‘π’Šπ’„π’Šπ’π’–π’”
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’Žπ’† 𝒉𝒂𝒔 π’ƒπ’†π’ˆπ’–π’
𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅
π‘΄π’†π’“π’„π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’”
𝑨 π’‘π’Šπ’†π’„π’† 𝒐𝒇 π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕
𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆
𝑨 π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ π’…π’†π’„π’Šπ’”π’Šπ’π’
𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕
𝑻𝒓𝒖𝒆 π‘­π’“π’Šπ’†π’π’…π’”
𝑨 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’„π’π’π’—π’†π’“π’”π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘Ύπ’Šπ’π’ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’š 𝑴𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘«π’†π’”π’‘π’†π’“π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’
π‘―π’Šπ’” π‘Ίπ’•π’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’† π‘©π’†π’‰π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’–π’“
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉 π‘Ήπ’†π’‚π’π’Šπ’•π’š
𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 π’ˆπ’Šπ’—π’† 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 π’Žπ’†
𝑨𝒏𝒅 π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’†π’…
π‘©π’“π’π’Œπ’†π’
π‘»π’–π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’‘π’‚π’Šπ’ π’Šπ’π’•π’ π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“
𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘Όπ’π’•π’Šπ’Žπ’‚π’•π’† 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇𝒇
π‘΄π’š 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓
π‘¬π’‘π’Šπ’π’π’ˆπ’–π’†
π‘»π’‰π’‚π’π’Œ 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆
𝑡𝒐𝒕𝒆
π‘΅π’†π’˜ π‘Ίπ’•π’π’“π’š

𝑻𝒉𝒆 π’”π’–π’“π’‘π’“π’Šπ’”π’†

1.1K 152 39
By Aliferous_24

🗓️𝔸 𝔽𝔼𝕎 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ🗓️

It was Haseena's birthday after about an hour,she was sitting on the bed with a cute frown cause her boyfriend hasn't come out of his study since evening and probably has forgotten about her birthday too.

The clock struck 12 and her phone rang...

"Janamdin ki dher saari badhaiya humari Jaan...khub bhalo thak,sustho thak.(stay happy,stay healthy)"Ammi's voice came as Haseena picked up the call.

"Thank You Ammi."Haseena said smiling.
"Tomar kotha khub mone porche ammi...tumi ebaro ele na.(I'm missing you and you didn't come this time also.)"Haseena complained.

"Kya karu beta....tickets saare booked hain toh kaise aaye hum waha aur waise bhi 2din baad teri Khala ki beti ki shaadi hain...tu toh aayegi nahi,hume toh jana padega na."Ammi said..

"Hmmm...khair aap sojaiye abhi zyada raat tak jagna apke liye thik nahi.Hum rakhte hain.Bye good night."Haseena said and hung up the call.

Her mobile was flooding with birthday wishes and calls from her friends..she replied a few of them,then put her phone on silent.Its was around 1:30 now but Anubhav still wasn't back in the room..She understands that he must be stuck in some really important work but she had expected him to wish her alteast,it was her first birthday with him and she wanted it to celebrate it with him.She lied down on the bed staring at the night sky through the window until sleep took over her..

🌅 ᑎᗴ᙭T ᗰOᖇᑎIᑎᘜ 🌅

At around 8am Haseena woke up.She found herself alone in the room.She lazily dragged herself to the bathroom.After sometime she came out after taking a nice bath changing into a navy blue dress.

"Happy Birthday madam."Ms.Amorin wished her and she went to the breakfast.

"Thank You Ms.Amorin."Haseena said with a smile.
"Anubhav kahan hain?"She asked.

"Sir toh subha bohot jaldi jaldi mein nikal gaye."

"Oh.."

Haseena was almost done with her breakfast when Anubhav arrived.

"Haseena breakfast hogaya hain tumhara...get ready fast hum dono ko abhi nikalna hain."

"Par jana kaha hain Anubhav...aur aap the kahan?"Haseena asked.

"Sawal jawab ka time nahi hain Haseena...jaldi se ready ho jao."Anubhav said.

"Accha.."She ran towards their room.

ⁱⁿˢⁱᵈᵉ ʷᵃˡᵏ ⁱⁿ ᶜˡᵒˢᵉᵗ

"Bataya bhi nahi kaha Jana hain,kyun jana hain...kaise pata chalega kya kapde pahenna hain!"Haseena frowned.After 10 good minutes she decided to opt for a pink satin salwar set with floral dupatta.She kept her hairs open and put on her kajal and lipstick finishing her look.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏡𝔽𝔸ℝ𝕄 ℍ𝕆𝕌𝕊𝔼🏡

The car stopped infront of the huge farm house and Anuseena came out of it.

"Anubhav aap please humein batayenge humlog aapke farm house par kyun aaye hain...hum pagalo ki tarha pucchein Jaarahe hain aur aap hain ki kuch bata hi nahi rahe."She said getting annoyed.

"Abhi pata chal jayega...aap jakar door bell bajaiyye."Anubhav said plainly.Haseena huffed and went inside the main gate.

**Ding dong**She rang the bell once and in no time the door opened and Haseena gasped seeing the person.

"Ammi!!"She exclaimed.She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Humari bacchi.."Ammi got teary eyed seeing her and hugged her tightly.Meanwhile Anubhav came and stood behind her.

Breaking the hug Haseena asked..
"Ammi aap yaha kaise...kal raat ko bhi nahi bataya aapne ki aap aane wali hain."

"Arey hume bhi kahan pata tha...tere phone rakhne k baad Kashish ka call aya ki do aadmi humein lene aarahe hain..phir thodi der baad 2 log aaye aur humse kaha ki Anubhav ne bheja hain aur hume apne saath plane mein yaha le aaye."Ammi said.

"Matlab Kashish janti thi ki aap aayengi."She murmured.She turned to look at Anubhav and he spoke..

"Tum ammi ko miss karrahi thi isliye humne socha unhe yaha le aayein..parantu woh Humpar vishwas karke aati ya nahi isliye Kashish ko kaha inhe call kare aur humne Aman aur Raavi ko bhejha humare private jet se inhe laane k liye."

Haseena got overwhelmed listening to him.She thought that he had forgotten her birthday and there he was planning to give her the best birthday surprise.

"I love you Anubhav."She hugged him tightly and his hands automatically got wrapped around her.

"Happy Birthday baby."He whispered in her ears.

"Ahem..ahem.."

Haseena broke the hug and looked behind ammi to find Kashish, Abhimanyu,Maa,Aman... everyone standing there.The dark hall was now lit up and her eyes twinkled seeing the beautiful decoration.

"Haseena jaldi aaja abhi cake cut karle."Kashish said exitedly.

Haseena cut the cake and fed the first bite to Ammi and then to Anubhav followed by others.

Haseena's POV....

I was all gloomy thinking that Anubhav has forgotten about my birthday and also that I can't be with my ammi this year too.But I was wrong he was planning to surprise and he sent his private jet to kolkata so that Ammi can come here.I never told him that I wanted Ammi to be here but he understood my unsaid words.The celebration was not a grand one but definitely very close to my heart..the people I love the most in this world wear with me..what else could I ask for.Right now I'm enjoying my icecream while he is instructing Aman to take care of Ammi during their journey to Kolkata.Yes Ammi have to go back today cause she doesn't wanna miss my cousin's wedding but I'm happy that I got to spend atleast some time with her.
Anubhav and Ammi have never talked and he is not a person who will talk,laugh or show any kind of affection but the way he respects my ammi warms my heart.No doubt I've chosen the best man for myself.Today on my birthday I really wish we could stay together forever.

Haseena's POV ends....

"Haseena main nikalti hun."Kashish said breaking her trance.

"Kya..itni jaldi kyun?"Haseena asked.

"Arey kal bataya na... mummy k paas Jana hain,aanth baje ki train hain."Kashish replied.

"Arey Haan..thik hain,rokenge nahi phir tumhe.Bye."Haseena hugged her.

Soon Maa and Abhimanyu left too.Only Anubhav Haseena and a few servants were present there.

"Anubhav.Thank You so much humein itna accha surprise Dene k liye."Haseena said emotionally and kissed Anubhav which he reciprocated immediately.
"Pata hain hum na thoda sad hogaye the yeh sochkar ki aap humara birthday bhool gaye hain."Haseena said truthfully biting her tongue and Anubhav softly smiled and took her in his embrace again.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

Kashish was in a cab going to station to board her train but her eyebrows scrunched when the driver took left turn when he was supposed to go right.

"Bhaiyya aapne left kyun liya...right lena tha na."Kashish said suspiciously.

"Nahi madam left se shortcut hain."

"Nahi mujhe pata Hain yeh raasta highway ki taraf jata hain...aap gaadi rokiye."Kashish said firmly and the cab driver stopped the car without argument.She got out of the car and started walking in opposite direction when she felt a sharp sting in her neck and the next moment her world went blur....

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Haseena agrees to Rahul's condition.🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anubhav gave a cute surprise to Haseena.Indeed it's the best when your lover understands your unsaid words.But on the other hand Kashish something bad Happened with Kashish.What will happen now.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 3.6K 25
Anubhav is son of a rich businessman and DSP of Lucknow .Although his family requested him to join the family business he denied as he wanted to get...
17.6K 1.8K 41
Prince Anubhav Singh, mysterious man of royal Singh family born in Rajasthan. Nobody is aware about him much. His cold aura is enough to give someone...
34.3K 2.7K 53
Haseena and Anubhav are two different souls working only for their nation having different perspectives of life but what keeps them similar is love f...