ANGEL OF LIGHT AND DARKNESS (...

By YsaCordova31

Ysabelle Dupain-Cheng is Marinette Dupain-Cheng's twin sister. She has been in London for 9 long years becaus... More

Chapter Two: Wouldn't Change A Thing
Chapter Three: Hellhole
Chapter Four: Nice To Meet You
Chapter Five: Friends or Foe's?
Chapter Six: Troubled Mind
Chapter Seven: One Mind, Two Hearts
Chapter Eight: Introducing You
Chapter Nine:Different Worlds
Chapter Ten: Feeling's Confirmed
Chapter Eleven: Family Day and Confession?
Chapter Twelve: Courage over Fear?
Chapter Thirteen: Goodbye, My Love
Chapter Fourteen: Missing you
Chapter Fifteen: Home Is Where Your Heart Is
Chapter Sixteen: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Seventeen: An Ally or A Threat?
Chapter Eighteen: Darkside
Chapter Nineteen: Secrets
Chapter Twenty: Misunderstanding
Chapter Twenty-One: Dreams Are Half Meant
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Promise
Chapter Twenty-Three: Revelation
Chapter Twenty-Four: Wild Turn Of Events
Chapter Twenty-Five: Im With You
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Job So Unfair
Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Truth
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Falling Apart
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Painful Goodbye's
Chapter Thirty: The End Is Just The Beginning

Chapter One: New Beginnings

2.1K 50 10
By YsaCordova31

                        WARNING

Author's Note: I DONT OWN MIRACULOUS LADYBUG AND ITS MAIN CHARACTERS. HOWEVER, THE CHARACTER'S THATS NOT A MIRACULOUS LADYBUG IS MY IDEA. I JUST MADE THIS FANFICTION DUE TO MY IMAGINATIVE MIND (CHARR😂) AND YES I KINDA REWRITE THE STORY TO MY LIKING. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERROR. IT'S MY FIRST TIME MAKING THIS FANFICTION. AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY READING 😘

-----------------------------------------------------------

                       YSA'S POV

       *KKRRIINNGG-KKRRIINNGG*

"Wakey-wakey sleeping beauty. It's already 9 in the morning and you missed breakfast!" Allison said, my manager.

"Mm.. I intentionally missed breakfast because I'm not hungry. But what are you yapping about Alli? I don't have shows and tours to go. Lemme rest!" I muttered under the covers.

"No can do missy! I promised your aunt you could meet her today. That's been said and done. You can't take it back. And she won't take no for an answer." She said while shaking me and pulling me out of my blanket.

"OKAY OKAY! Geez! Stop shaking me you're making me dizzy. Gosh!" I said while carefully sitting up so I can't feel the dizziness.

"Alright! I'll make you your favorite hot choco so better take a bath and get dress. I'll drive you to your aunt's house." She said while grinning from ear to ear. Aish! Looks like she won this time.

I stand up and walk to the bathroom to take a bath. 10 mins and I'm already done. I picked a black dress paired with my black heels (Yes I like black)  put on a light make up and I'm ready to head downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I heard Alli humming to herself while making me something to drink. She looks happy. But why though? Guess I'll ask her.

"Look at her so energetic. It's always fun when Alli's around. " A joyful voice said.

"Easy for you to say,Allison always takes your side and made you delicious breakfast. You can't have a luxurious life such as this. Thanks to me of course!" I snickered.

"Thank you for working hard,Ysa! You're the best guardian I ever have." My kwami,Jinro said.

I just snickered and remembered the day I got this weird creature..

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  *FLASHBACK (When I met Jinro)*

I met Jinro when I was 14. I found him in the drawer of my new apartment and God knows who abandoned him there. When I open the black and red box,a shade of light came out and it's almost blinding me. And then this creature popped up and say..

"What took you so long to get me out,Jin? I've been in the box for who knows when!"

He was yawning and stretching. But when he opened his eyes he was surprised to see me there. As for my reaction, I was confuse and at the same time shock to see a creature floating infront of me. His appearance is kinda like an angel. (sorry I dont know much about describing so just use your imagination) His body color is white,his wings are white, but he has a tail and horns. He appeared to be a devilish angel. As I stood there looking at each other. I noticed he has a sad emotion written all over his face. Maybe this Jin he was talking about the one who abandon him here.. but as days goes by, I already know why Jinro got abandon by his previous owner. Well, he didn't literally about Jinro, Jin died. I mourned with Jinro for days and that's where I made myself promise that I'll never leave him nor abandon him. One night, I had a nightmare no-- it kinda like visions. Visions of what seemed to be going to happen to me in the future. I woke up crying and horrified that it may came true. And Jinro decided we made a pack to avoid it from happening.His miraculous is a black and silver choker with half silver, half black wings pendant. He taught me what to say to transform and I wore the choker and said it out loud.

"Jinro, RISE UP!"

And it's the first time I got to transform with him. I had a white suit covering my body and a feather mask with diamonds and the surprising part is..I HAVE WINGS. My wings are detachable which means I get to hide it whenever I want. And another thing is I can change my color to black. I also learned that Jinro is a dual kwami. A Devil and Angel kwami. The Angel of Darkness and Light. Jinro has never been popular with miraculous holders because he brings chaos. But the problem is all the other 4 of his owners never made it alive. That's why Jinro made a pack with me to ensure my safety. But you I to pay the prize for making a pack with him. After de-transforming my right hand felt like burning. The pain was inevitable as if it was consuming me. I screamed in pain until I grew numb. I was showering with sweat when my right hand forms of what seemed to be  a blue flame. I asked Jinro what's happening because we didn't transform and yet a blue fire is engulfing my right hand and he said..

"That's the prize you have to pay,Ysa. All of my owners never made a pack with me because they knew it would be really painful. I'm sorry I didn't warn you about it."

I just sighed and thank the god because it's finally over. Or so I thought, the next day I woke up feeling chilly. I screamed for Allison to turn off the air conditioner but she yelled back that she didn't even turned it on last night. So I opened my eyes and found out that my left hand is spitting ice. I woke Jinro up and he was shock to see what just happened to me. He told me this never happened before. And the next few hours is a chilly one. I don't know how I even endured it without dying from hyperthermia. And when I woke up, I was in a hospital. Allison is freaking out because she found me at the corner of the bed freezing to death and she didn't waste a second rushing me to the hospital. Weeks before that incident I introduced Jinro to Alli. At first, she thought she was just dreaming but then Jinro flicked her forehead and she started screaming and screaming until she was out of breath. Well she eventually gree fond of this creature and loved him like he's one of us. Although Jinro is much more spoiled to Alli than I am. I could tell he's happy now. And about the crimes me and Jinro fought together? Since there are no magical happenings in London we settled for crimes such as thief's, robbers, and even murderers. We'll beat the hell out of them without killing them,of course. Then we'll leave once the police arrives. It was fun being a superhero in secret. The government were always confused as to why the police never caught us or even got us filmed. Allison and I were laughing as we were watching the news. And that's where I decided to name our band. Angel's and Devil's. I just thought it was cool to have such an amazing bandmates and band name. And Jinro inspired me to name it of course.

          *END OF FLASHBACK*

I was pulled on my thoughts when Allison spoke infront of us.

"I see,Jinro always says cheesy things in the morning." Allison interrupted.

"He always had mood swings Alli. You should've hear him curse infront of me yesterday." I smirked as I watched Alli's surprise face.

"I did not! Take it back Ysa! You know I had a double personality." Jinro said while he was about to cry.

"And it's normal. Don't worry we've been together for 5 years now Jinro.  I know you better than I know myself." I said while sipping my drink.

"Aww! I never seen you this caring Ysa. Only to Jinro. I wish to see you smile in public like how you genuinely smile infront of me." Allison cooed.

"We could only wish that day would come Alli. Ysa only knows how to smirk and fake a smile. We both know she's cold and distant." Jinro said while munching in his pancake.

"Tsk! Why are you so happy anyway? I haven't seen you this excited unless I'm having a tour,concert or modeling. Which I doubt I'll be having a concert since our band is on vacation. So,What's up?" I changed the topic.

"We'll talk about that later. Are you done now? Let's go see your aunt." She said smiling. Weird. Jinro and I just looked at each other confused as f*ck. He just shrugged and flew towards Alli. I followed after them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The car ride was silent. It felt like we were focusing on something. Well, I like it this way either. I could clear my thought and at the same time, ideas and lyrics of the song came rushing my mind.. But maybe I spoke too soon because a noisy creature begun to ask questions and it's irritating the hell out of me.

"Are we there yet?"

"You've been asking that for the past 15 minutes,Jinro. It's annoying. " I said.

"But--"

"No buts! Be quite and wait. " I closed my eyes when I couldn't hear him whining anymore.thank God for that.

A minute after, we arrived at Auntie's house and I already saw her infront of her doorway. I told Jinro to hide so auntie can't see her because I'm pretty sure she will freak out. Nobody could know that this adorable creature exist. Alli is the only one to know. I only need her to know.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for almost forever for the two of you!" Auntie whines like a baby.

"Stop overreacting auntie. We're here now." I said.

"Okay okay. No need to be so cold to your beloved auntie. Now get inside before someone sees you and the next thing we know, reporters and paparazzi will flood infront of the house. " Auntie said as she gestures as inside.

We sat infront of the table and the maids are serving us foods and drinks but I'm too focus on our discussion. I wonder what they would like to tell me because I sensed the atmosphere is quite serious.

"So? Anything you want to tell me? I've been asking Alli this question since we left the house. And now you're here, maybe you can tell what it is." I asked.

She took a sigh and looked at me seriously. I just stared at them Incase they begin explaining it to me.and Allison is the first one to talk.

"Uh..okay remember what I told you last month? About your last project before your long month vacation? Well, a famous designer reached out to me saying he wants you to be a model for her works and to made a collaboration for his designs. It's a big opportunity for us,Ysa. Your career will become more successful and your name will be more famous than usual." Allison explained. I raised a brow at her. Seriously? That's what she was hiding? I know it's a big opportunity but she could've said it earlier. No need to surprise me.

"Okay? That's it? Do I need to sign a contract or we could set an appointment for this designer?" I asked.

"Uhm well? About that. We were told yesterday that we should pack our things and be ready to meet him." Allison.

"It's not here in London? Where?" I asked.

"Paris." Auntie replied.

Well I'll be damned!

"Tell me that designer isn't Gabriel Agreste?" I asked. And they just nodded. Sh*t!

"Come on,sweetheart. It's been 9 years now, you have to face them. I'm sure they miss you so much." Auntie said while holding my hand on the table. I closed my eyes due to irritation. This isn't what I had in mind. The heck?!

"Ysa,please. Don't you want to see how they're doing? Besides? Aren't you glad? You could spend your vacation in Paris. In fact, just say the word and I'll enroll you to a school there." Allison.

"Tempting, but I rather not." I answered.

"You have to do it,Ysa. You know how Gabriel works alone right? It's a once in a lifetime opportunity that you'll be modeling his designs.please? For me?" They both made a puppy eyes almost begging for me to accept it. I'm really f*cked up. I just sighed and nod my head. I don't have a choice anyway. Besides, I promised that I will come back once I become successful. And I achieved much more than I ever thought I'd be.

"Yes!!!!!" They both jump in Glee.

"Tsk!" I responded.

"It's settled then. I'll call Mr.Agreste that we'll be meeting him next week." Allison.

I'm really f*cked...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                           -End of Chapter One

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 4.5K 24
Few days ago, Y/N moved into Paris to study at College Fracois Dupont. As she goes on into her life, some memories are confusing her. She met new fr...
8.3K 375 13
[cσмρℓєτє∂ ❤] Adrienette non-heroes!AU *** Marinette Dupain-Cheng was an employee on Gabriel Brand, a top-selling fashion brand in Paris, it was her...
801K 27K 54
Y/n Dupain-Cheng never got along with her fraternal twin sister Marinette. With opposite, colliding personalities, the two have a final fight that e...
73.5K 1.1K 19
Marinette's life was getting bad ever since Lila promise to her in which she told lies about what Marinette did but didn't do in which all of her fri...